CHARLES W.
GMC Canyon
02/20/2019
Review
Priceless, professional, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and they care as much or more about the customer than the vehicle they are working on. Refreshing!

AH
ALISHA H.
Nissan Sentra
02/20/2019
Tire Patch
Was in a hurry and had a busy day ahead. Had a flat tire. I was able to leave my tire to get patched and when I came back after running my errands on the doughnut, they put my tire back on in no time!!

TH
Thomas H.
Florida
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business is the best. They are reliable, with competitive prices. He does recommend them to others.

joceline b.
Dodge Journey
02/19/2019
Jocelyne Pierre-Borruso
I like going there , they're kind, and proffessional the best thing is they're so honest thank God for Dan πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ and the staff πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

DENNIS G.
02/18/2019
Brake Service
As usual great service from Anthony and his team! Dropped at 8 and ready before noon. Best service and affordable pricing in the Tampa / St. Petersburg area. Highly recommended to all......

DN

CRAIG K.
BMW 740Li
02/12/2019
Outstanding honest results
I have using Dan’s Brake World for my car repairs for years now. I found that Dan and his team is beyond fair and always deliver in-time and on budget. Their prices are extremely competitive and their workmanship is top notch! I would definitely recommend them!

BJ

Jon H.
Florida
Lincoln MKX
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Jon said that the place was fantastic, they took care of everything and were honest and straightforward regarding the work.

STEVE C.
02/02/2019
Glad I found them!
It is rare to find a fair, honest and reliable business last alone a car repair shop. This team is amazing and highly recommended. My car is not easy to work on, but feel confident in their abilities to fix it the first time, on budget and when promised.

I highly recommend Dan's Brake World for all of your car repairs

CARROL M.
02/02/2019
First visit, will return.
Dan was recommended by a friend when I needed a vehicle inspection after buying a used car. He was efficient yet friendly and welcoming. His rates are clearly posted. His garage is clean and tidy. My car was taken in immediately and completed within a half hour. I felt he was honest and helpful. I will return to Dan’s Brake World for any service I need. It is not just brakes!

01/29/2019
Honest , extremely efficient, and great GREAT follow up!
I brought my 2012 Chevy Silverado into dans with major electrical issues .. it turned out to be a loose ground and was fixed in a day along with the laundry list of other faults I gave them . Great mechanics, highly recommend!

KG
KAREN G.
01/27/2019
Great place
Dan is a very honest mechanic . That is very hard to find. Him and his staff are very nice and always get my car in right away. I will continue to do business with them.

Nissan JUKE
01/26/2019
Phenomenal....
Honesty, integrity, quality!! Great service, great prices, always accommodating. The very best there is !

JAN D.

DEBRALYNN C.
Subaru Legacy
01/25/2019
Honest and reliable
I moved to St. Pete Florida from Philadelphia Pa. I had an honest and reliable mechanic there so I was terrified when my car broke down only after moving here 3 weeks before this happened. I had my car towed to Dan's shop and felt comfortable with his recommendations. I highly recommend him for any servicing your car may need.

HS
HARRY S.
01/22/2019
My experiance at Dans brake world.
As always,great experiance,these guys know what they're doing. Dan and his guy's always friendly ,a wonderful place to do business, with out a dought would recommend this place to anyone.Harry.

MA
Michele A.
01/21/2019
He has my business for life ! GREAT JOB !
Dan has my business for life. I only wish I had discovered him sooner. As I was leaving today I talked to a man that has been his customer for 30 years ! I feel like I drove my Jeep thru the Bermuda Triangle and out the other side. He was determined to have me leave his shop in a safe vehicle. He turned my day around !

Volkswagen Golf
01/19/2019
great service. knowledgable staff
you will never feel taken advantage of

JAMES H.