AK
AL K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/17/2018
Quick and professional service.
Good service at a reasonable price. I had my my tires rotated and they charged me half off, because they didn’t have to rotate the passenger side tires.

LA
LESTER A.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/17/2018
Over all rating.
As a customer from many years ago, I'm back to Dan's Brake World because my factory warranty will be up soon and I'm responsible got normal maintenance. Dan kept my Altima, and Grand Caravan in good shape, now he will be keeping my truck in shape after the factory warranty expire. Please note, the dealer said I needed brake work done, but had no idea I Dan as my mechanic, Dan took a look at my brakes and refused to replace the disc because I had 75-85% life left on them. He has a habit of not doing work if it's not need need.

MOLLIE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/16/2018
The Owner, Dan - ROCKS!
The owner, Dan, is on top of things. Never had a problem getting my car in to be repaired and never had a repair they could not fix. One of the best things is that their prices are VERY reasonable. I have been recommending Dan's Brake World to ALL my friends.

TEARRAIN S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/15/2018
Honest with reasonable prices
Have been using Break World for two years. Best mechanics in town!!!

CD
CAROLE D.
11/14/2018
One of the best
I’ve had some good mechanics in my time, but in my opinion Dan’s guys are among the best, and Dan himself is terrific. I’m so grateful to have them close by.

LD
LISA D.
11/13/2018
Always great!
Love Dan’s Brake World! Fair pricing and quick work done well. Everyone is friendly and I’ve always been happy with the service! Highly recommend!

TOM B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018
Great advise
They fit me in for an oil change, thank goodness. They advised me of potential engine problems and strongly advise I take my car back to the dealer ASAP. I did as they suggested and they were right. The dealer is replacing my engine under warranty. WOW! Thank you so much. My business for all my cars are now with you.

JANE M.
Honda Fit
11/10/2018
The go to in car upkeep
As always, super nice, efficient, and at a reasonable cost.

TN
THOMAS N.
Nissan Murano
11/08/2018
Friendly honest
Nice friendly was explanned what we needed taking care of and out of there less then 1 hour

Melody W.
Tampa, FL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Melody said the business did a great job.

GS
Gloria S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said they were good , took the time to explain the problems and got done in a timely fashion. She said it is a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

HD
HARRIET D.
11/03/2018
I was recommended by a colleague and I haven't been disappointed. Their service is impeccable. They don't scare service me which I like and provide me with great feedback. I also love the email reminders and the ability to make my appointments based on my schedule. I highly recommend them.

JAMES H.
Toyota Avalon
10/31/2018
Friendly and prompt
Took me on time and was finished promptly

JACK S.
Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2018
Terrific
Fast, friendly service. They do not try to sell you a service that you do not need.

EM
Earl M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Earl. He said they have good service. He said to have them keep up the good work.

AG
ALLISON G.
Clearwater, FL
10/30/2018
Honesty is where it's at
Everytime I have been to Dan's Brake World has been a great experience. Dan is honest and he makes sure that you are satisfied with his service before you leave.

MJ
Maud J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Maud said she would recommend the business for service.

10/27/2018
Very professional

HW
Harold W.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Harold said this business is the best, and he would like it to keep up the good work.

KW
KEN W.
Acura TLX
10/26/2018
Dan's Brake World always provides great service and value for the money on auto repairs and parts.