TAYLOR M.
Dodge Avenger
05/25/2018
Thanks
I can’t say thank you enough to Dan and the staff there my car broke down and they helped me out the road I at first I am think lord these ppl probably going to make me move my car and demand they fix it NOPE!! They understood completely cared or about my feels at that time then to make me have them fix it or charge some type of outrageous staoage fee. I called the next day about my car Dan just told me it’s going to be okay and I thought to myself this man is so sweet and understanding I would be a fool to go somewhere else and deal with nasty company so I let them fix my car and it’s running perfect I can’t think the staff there enough THANKS GUYS

SR
STEVE R.
Nissan 370Z
05/23/2018
Dan's Brake World if your are looking for an honest person/company this is your place.
Never had any issues and been coming for years, always courteous and a great staff. I always tell Dan he is in the wrong business he is too honest and wonder if he makes a profit :-) Just look at the reviews who gets a 5 star rating running a auto business? Just him !!!

KL
KATRINA L.
05/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I called to make an appointment to get my brakes inspected. Not only was I able to get an appointment, but I was able to get an appointment for the same day. Once I arrived, they immediately took my car into the shop to inspect my brakes. I thought it was my front brakes but I was informed that it was actually my rear brakes, which worked out even better because Dan's Brake World had already replaced my rear brakes about 2 years ago and the brakes were still under warranty. I only had to pay the labor fee, I only waited about 35-40 minutes for my brakes to be repalced (which included the brakes being ordered and delivered to Dan's Brake World), and no more squeaky noises. Thank you Dan's Brake World for providing Excellent Customer Service once again!!!

TT
Tyrell T.
Saturn Ion
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tyrell said they did an outstanding job.

BT
Ben T.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the customer service is fantastic and their prices are reasonable.

Dick H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Dick said the employees were very nice and they performed great work.

AC
Albert C.
Chrysler Sebring
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Albert said his experience at the business was excellent, the staff provided service in a timely manner, there aren't any problems, and everything is fine.

BJ
BILL J.
INFINITI I35
05/06/2018
Excellent business!
As always, excellent service by Dave and his staff. Would not think of having my cars serviced anywhere else!

Shequita C.
Buick LaCrosse
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Shequita said the business had reasonable prices and good customer service.

DA
Denise A.
Jeep Patriot
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Denise said the staff were terrific. They were courteous and did a great job for a fair price. She appreciated the loyal service they provided her.

FS
FRANCES S.
05/01/2018
Basic maintenance
I have been going to Dans now for two year. Whether it is brakes, power steering issues, or basic oil changes I have been very pleased with the service.

FB
Felecia B.
Lexus ES 350
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Felecia said the service was reasonable. The work was fair. However, her vehicle still has some service issues.

DONNA M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2018
Great Place
Extremely honest with great customer service and talented mechanics

TW
THOMAS W.
04/27/2018
The work was done in the time quoted... only.bad thing is pulling out onto 34th..
This is the first time I’ve ever been there. My brother in law Chuck Feltes told me you’re fair in pricing.. the owner Dan is a very friendly person..like I’ve know him for ever... thanks. We will be back if only for the oil change an inspection.. I’m a snowbird and it’s a good feeling to know you can trust this mechanic..

Clarence M.
Buick Enclave
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said he was very satisfied. It did not take them long to complete the service. He would use them again for future problems.

AN
ASHLEY N.
Excelllent Service
I had to get back brakes for my vehicle so I called and made an appointment at Brake World. They were very friendly and explained everything to me before they started working on my vehicle. I thought it would take a long time to put the brakes on but they had my vehicle done within 2 hours. I will definitely have Brake World service my vehicle for now on.

JOE G.
Dodge Charger
04/24/2018
Need A Mechanic/Brake Specialist ?
Look No Further !!! "Dan's Brake World " Quality Work Done An at a Fare Price !! As Northern transplant here in St Petersburg for the past 3 yrs I needed a Good Mechanic / Brake Specialist I looked all over the St Petersburg area an as usual poor Quality Work an High Prices!! Until I found " Dan's Brake World " Don't Be Ripped Off People !! If you need work done on your vehicle go there !!!!

RE
RENEE E.
Lexus ES 330
Great shop!
I’m grateful for the guys there! They provide excellent service!

Danny S.
Atlanta, GA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the staff was nice. They were very quick and did a good job.

WW
WILLIAM W.
04/21/2018
Truck
Good quick reliable and fair priced they fix my truck and it's great now thank you Dan