Jeff B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he is a repeat customer.

WG
Wesley G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Wesley said the business' staff did a really good job. It did not take all that long. It was done in 30 minutes, and his anti-brake sensor light never came back on again.

KF
Krystal F.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Krystal said the business does great work.

JUDY B.
07/14/2018
Customer care
The word "service" still has meaning at Dan's. Always accommodating and courteous to everyone.

BILL B.
07/13/2018
Business
Brake World always take care of my vehicle's awesome service and professionalism.Thanks Brake World for your service

Dnitriy S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Dnitriy said they are great, professional, and fast. The service was good quality. Everything was great. They are doing a good job.

Dnitriy S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service

LISA S.
Seminole, FL
Kia Sportage
07/10/2018
This business was recommended to me by a friend. I had taken my vehicle to them after having been told by Firestone that I was looking at a $1, 300 repair. Anthony was so professional from beginning to end. I could tell that he knew a lot of the customers by name. And he was genuinely concerned about the quality of service he provided.. long story short only $300 later and I was on my way safe and sound!! Thank you all so much. Will be repeat customers!

Diana H.
Pinellas Park, FL
Saturn Ion
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the whole family takes their vehicles to this business.

DONNA H.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/08/2018
Feels like family
I have been going here for several years I also recommend people and love going there because a honest job is always done!

STAN B.
GMC Acadia
07/04/2018
Always good work!
Fortunately haven’t had mechanical work needed, I do have my maintenance done here. This time four new premium tires installed plus oil/filter change. Job is completed efficiently in a little over an hour. Prices as always competitive.
Highly recommend!

RZ
RICK Z.
07/01/2018
Competent and efficient
We went to have our brakes serviced and they did a great job. I made an appointment at 9:am and when I arrived, they were ready. Work started immediately. Fair price at the start with no need to have to search for a coupon. The guys seem very competent. One hour later the job was finished with no surprises. One happy customer!

HD
HARRIET D.
06/30/2018
I was recommended to Dan's Brake World by a teacher. She stated she didn't feel overcharged or that they used scare tactics for other problems. This is my second visit and I really loved my experience. They were prompt and courteous. Plus, I love the email I received letting me make an appointment online. This was important for my busy schedule. They got back with me promptly for an appointment that I was able to select. I highly recommend them.

KE
KENNETH E.
06/27/2018
super service
On time, fair, pricing, excellent maintenance, easy scheduling.

06/26/2018
Awesome work as always

CK
CRAIG K.
BMW 740Li
06/22/2018
Air conditioning blower needed to be repaired
I was having issue with my AC as it was making noise. I brought the vehicle in and Dan immediately diagnosed the problem. The repairs was done in an reasonable period of time and the price was extremely competitive. The car was ready earlier than previously committed. Overall the experience was hugely positive and you can always count on being treated fairly and professionally when bringing your car here! Two major thumbs up!!!

AC
Ashley C.
Honda Accord
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said they've always received exceptional service. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. They get them in for service in a timely manner. Their work is amazing and they're trustworthy.

Honda Civic Sdn
06/20/2018
Best Car Repair Shop I’ve Ever Used
Amazing service, quality work, affordable prices!!! Never have worry when I drop my cars off here!

Delroy P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Delroy said Dan is a great guy. He's always looking out for him.

OJ
OFFICER J.
06/12/2018
A great company
I've been going to Dan's Brake World for years now, and everytime that I'm there, the entire staff is always exemplify great customer service! They will go above and beyond to make sure that customers problems are solved. They are knowledgeable and the prices are reasonable.