Sallie S.
Toyota Echo
09/10/2019
Great Place
So friendly ...and efficient!! Got my smog check in and out in good time!! Thanks so much!!!

Monica R.
Chrysler 300
09/08/2019
Great service.
Darrell's keeps my car in fantastic running condition. Great mechanics. Donnie and Darrell very honest men.

BC
Bobby C.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/07/2019
Darrell is first rate auto repair. Fair prices and good customer service. I highly recommend Darrells for anyone with car problems.

MT
Mike T.
09/03/2019
Repair
Very good at what they do.

RL
Raymond L.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/02/2019
Honest and Professional
I take all my Families Vehicals to Darrels . They are honest reliable and honest estiments. And never do any more then what is needed to make my Vehicals reliable and I leave knowing what they did was done correct and I leave confident that my Vehicals are Goid To Go .

Crystal W.
Buick Enclave
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Crystal said the staff member was good, he was efficient, he changed the oil and he checked the check engine light.

LY
Luke Y.
08/27/2019
Great work
I took My wife’s car here after it had been “repaired” turns out it was a faulty part but still didn’t do the job to the level that should have been done. Darrel looked at the car and got it back on the road in the same day. He also checked everything else out to let me know if we would be needing any major repairs soon and he said for it having 175k miles on it, the car looked great. Very thankful for him to repair the car and always will be coming back for any more work needing to be done

Cynthia C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/23/2019
Awesome fast service and friendly
We take our company vehicles to Darrell’s so I took my car to get smogged. They were friendly and fast. I came on my lunch hour and I was in and out of there in about 1/2 hour. Not to mention very reasonable in price. I highly recommend this auto repair shop.

SK
Steve K.
Porsche Cayman
08/22/2019
Quick service, fair pricing
Always go here for smog and service

Robb W.
Dodge Intrepid
08/21/2019
I'm not walking
These guy are just Awsome
Glad I switched to Darrell's automotive repair shop service and concern of your automobile is top-notch

Chevrolet Traverse

TD
Todd D.
08/16/2019
Highly recommend Darrel's.
Another home run for Darrel's. They got me in and out. Solved all of my issues, and did some maintenance that was upcoming.

Debbi L.
08/10/2019
Customer Service/ Trustworthy/ Knowledgeable!
once again, I’m very satisfied with the service at Darrell’s Automotive. I would highly recommend them. Definitely a 5 star business!!!

ET
Eduardo T.
Buttonwillow, CA
08/07/2019
Very helpful, quick and did a great job

MT
Mike T.
08/02/2019
Review
Honest people and fast service

FR
Frank R.
Cadillac STS
07/25/2019
great service
great job and good communicaton

Bob M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/24/2019
Majstc
The work was in a timely matter and did a great job

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Paul said Darrel is a wonderful mechanic and has great customer service skills.

CE
Carol E.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/22/2019
From Smog check to engine replacement , Darrells can do it all and well !