John S.
Las Vegas, NV
05/21/2019
Service with a smile!
Had a punctured radiator and Darrell’s Auto got us back on our road trip in no time. Reasonably priced and friendly service!

TA
Tony A.
05/16/2019
Friendly and great service. They are always there to help

KK
Ken K.
GMC Yukon
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was great and Darrell is a great guy.

Monica R.
Chrysler 300
05/02/2019
Darrell and Donnie great customer service and honest. Mechanics great they fixed my intake performance valve and oil change and my car was done by 3pm
I was told by Darrell the most important is to change your oil every three months or 3 thousand miles
I was using high mileage oil he said all my car need per it's Manuel for a Chrysler is the basic oil recommended. He stated high mileage oil is not any different just cost more. If ur car needs synthetic oil and that's what ur car Manuel states then use that.

Corinne M.
05/02/2019
Car tune up and detail
They were fast and efficient. Did everything I asked in order to get my car ready to go. Made sure they had my approval on everything. I would definitely recommend!

Jeffrey L.
05/01/2019
Every time I bring one of my vehicles to Darrell’s, I receive nothing but the best service possible.

WS
Walter S.
Geo Tracker
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Walter said he has used this business for a long time. The employees provided good service.

GMC Yukon
04/23/2019
The people were nice

KW
Kelly W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/13/2019
Professional Service, Quality Work
Rebuilt my transmission in a timely manner, and kept the price $300 under the estimated amount.

DK
David K.
04/11/2019
Fast, friendly service
Fast, friendly service. I went in there at a time when they were busy, and yet the service manager got me in and out of there in less than half an hour. Thank you very much.

MT
Mike T.
04/06/2019
Time
Did not waste any time repairing my issue would definitely recommend them reasonable and professional

Kamesha S.
04/04/2019
Nice customer service
My car runs great and I'm happy that I picked them for my work I lift 100$ bill in my ash Trey it was still there when I pick my Truck up.honest loyal ppl

Louise S.
04/04/2019
Smog check
Thank you for taking care of my recent smog certification. You were all fast and courteous

SP
Susan P.
Saturn SL1
03/28/2019
Awesome
They always get me in when I call, and they are super friendly, professional, and quick. I tell everyone about them! They are stuck with me for life!!

Joel M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/28/2019
Darrells
Great service. I would recommend this shop to my friends