Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

04/08/2021
Old, new, factory or customized
We've taken our cars to Darrell's for over 20 years. Have always been happy with the service and repairs done. Always keeps us informed on what needs to be done and how much it will cost.
I have no concerns with them working on our handicapped customized van. They've been able to work with and around modifications.
Reasonable rates on repairs and tires.

MICHAEL H.
04/03/2021
Quick and excellent service
I have a 16 year old car. I needed an oil change and tire rotation. I called Darrell’s, got in a few hours later, and was out after an hour. It was a pleasant experience and the maintenance was performed perfectly well. Thumb up!

KV

SUBBU S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/31/2021
Quick Service and Friendly Front Desk
The details of service was explained. Requests were addressed in the mentioned timeframe.
Recommendations/suggestions were posted in receipt/invoice summary which was good to be aware.
Hope my car runs good without any issues until the next routine service.
Good experience overall.

SONIA F.
Detroit, MI
03/28/2021
Great Work
I have been having a problem for over a year and no one could fix it. Darrell's Firestone fix the problem. Thanks

SUSIE/TRENT/SCOTT W.
Northville, MI
03/27/2021
High quality service
We have taken our cars to darryls for many years. We will continue to so as the staff there is always knowledgeable and professional. They make sure that they fix our cars to the highest quality and never try to ‘sell’ us an unneeded repairs.

THOMAS M.
03/27/2021
It's close and convenient and everyone is very nice.
It's always a great experience coming over here. Always.
I'm on my 3rd set of tires on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the last 2 sets I got at Darrell's.
They're a great crew of knowledgeable people.

RON H.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2021
Great local business with good service.

TP
TODD P.
03/20/2021
They communicate with customers
Darrells employees alway call and give me the the info on was going on with my vehicle. They repair it in a timely manner. Darrells always send out reminder emails about my future auto services. I only go to darrells. I always recommend to my friends and neighbors. Im a customer for life.

AD
ADNAN D.
Dearborn, MI
03/17/2021
Jason's great service
Jason helped squeeze me in for a tire fix and made the whole process very simple

BARBARA M.
Detroit, MI
Kia Optima
03/17/2021
Great Customer Service, very professional.
The employees are very professional. They provide great competent service. They complete the services in a timely manner. The manager Chris provides excellent customer service.

DT
DOROTHY T.
Southfield, MI
03/16/2021
Friendly service, good prices, good mechanics
Excellence service, and service to be done explained well and the wait time is reasonable with
comfortable waiting area. I was very pleased with my visit.

AVIVA M.
Huntington Woods, MI
Dodge Avenger
03/13/2021
Excellent service!
Darrell and his staff have gone above and beyond for us. They are the most honest and reliable mechanics I have ever worked with. 5 stars !

PV
PETE V.
Buick LaCrosse
03/09/2021
Not needed
when I made the appointment it sounded like it needed a new sensor. dropped it off and got a call back and explained that a new one was not needed ...refreshing to hear that true business is looking out for the customer and not taking them for a ride.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.