Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Cadillac CTS-V
11/18/2019
Great service on the spot
Darryl's took my car in and provided same day tires and brakes. They really seemed to want to make sure I was safe. Great service, reasonable prices.

AL
ANDRE L.
11/07/2019
You deliver on what you promise to do.
I love this place I never get a horror story in the middle of a repair it needs this or that. You do the job on time on price
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

Southfield, MI
11/05/2019
Car won't start.
Great service. Kept us informed of their strategy and got it done by the afternoon.

VP
VALDAS P.
Ford Flex
10/29/2019
Car Work
Great job, Team!!!! Thank you for being so GREAT!

Dave D.
Livonia, MI
Large purchases.
I wont drive 20 mins for an oil change or a tire rotation for the simple fact that Im just too far away now but when I need a large repair or purchase I will. Bottom line, Darrell’s got you covered for a safe and more than fair deal.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for the nice review

Dave D.
Livonia, MI
Traveling the distance
I travel 20 minutes just to come to this shop. I recently moved a few miles away but I truly don’t trust anyone else with my vehicle. They have serviced 2 of my vehicles now in the last 4 years and nothing has changed. Il continue to go back when needed.

DAVID D.
Honesty
Been going here for years, and its always a great experience. Had my winter tires put on along with a 60,000 mile inspection. When they told me nothing was found wrong with my vehicle after nothing but basic maintenance for the last 2 years I was in disbelief. I thought for sure fluids, belts, brakes, struts/or shocks... Something would need to be done. You’ll probably never hear that comment from another mechanic.

JUSTIN B.
Dodge Charger
10/20/2019
Fair prices great work
They have always taken care of my vehicles. I've purchased tires and had cat back exhaust installed. Solid shop.

West Bloomfield, MI
10/05/2019
Great Place for auto repairs
Darrell‘s fire stone provided great service and great prices every time I’ve needed auto repairs or tires replaced. Chris and Darrell are always looking out for their customers no matter what type of car or service that is needed

PM
PAUL M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/03/2019
A great experience!
Who likes to have something go wrong with your car? And who enjoys taking it in for service? Not me, that's for sure! But the guys at Darrell's Firestone made an unpleasant experience into the best one possible, considering the circumstances. They were able to get me in the same day and have my car repaired and ready by that afternoon - before I was even ready to pick it up! I did get it the next day. The repair was explained and my car seems to be back in good automotive health! Thank you Darrell's Firestone!

GR
Gwen R.
Novi, MI
09/25/2019
As soon as I walked in service person was welcoming. Told him my problem with the tire dealer I went to who said I needed a new tire. Just received tire from Darrells’ in December. The tire had a slow leak because of nail. Darrells
fixed and made sure the other tires were inflated properly. I’m a totally satisfied customer thanks to the honest service people.

Northville, MI
Lincoln MKS
09/21/2019
Professional
Service was great and efficient!

Novi, MI
Honda Fit
09/12/2019
Great service all around. From entering to leaving. Friendly and pleasant. Speedy service also. I had another great experience there.

RK
RICK / MICHELLE K.
09/08/2019
Beat Service
They always exceed my expectations! Darrell and staff operate a class act auto repair business! Thanks for being our neighborhood auto repair facility.

JILL C.
Walled Lake, MI
Nissan Rogue
09/08/2019
Efficient
the service is excellent and the prices are competitive.

09/07/2019
Found Root Cause of Repeating Headlight Issue
Had a headlight that would burn out several times a year on a 2008 Impala. Put off having someone look at it because of the potential high repair bill. Brought it to Darrell's Firestone and the technician was able to root cause the issue within an hour for a low repair bill. Loved the price! Great service!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks for the comments .We would appreciate the opportunity to help you again.
Thanks

LORRAINE/CORY B.
West Bloomfield, MI
GMC Terrain
Very friendly
I have been coming to this Firestone for about 10 years. I just trust them with them with my care.

CP
CHARLES P.
Always excellent service
Reliable. Honest. Capable service in downtown Farmington for decades.

KEN S.
Fixed brake calipers
Darrell's quickly diagnosed and fixed the issues I was having with the brakes on our 2004 Accord. I appreciated that they fix only want is necessary and don't try to sell a bunch of things you don't need. I had asked for a coolant check, and they said it was good and could wait a year. The brake job was extensive and Darrell's was able to warranty some of the parts from an earlier fix. Darrell's delivers quality service at a good price. I will be back in the future.

08/31/2019
Had a flat tire on a busy holiday weekend - repaired it and had me back on the road in just over an hour. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I highly recommend Darrell’s Firestone.