Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MIKE L.
02/16/2019
I’ve known Darrell 25 years and trust him!
I’ve known Darrell for 25 years! I trust him and have never met a more honest and trustworthy person!

DK
DAVID/SUE K.
Lincoln MKX
02/12/2019
Always the best
Very reliable and straight-up

DAVE R.
02/08/2019
Great service, fair service costs.
My car or my kids: Darrell’s keeps us in good shape.

02/07/2019
Neighborhood Business
Three things draw me to Darrell's Firestone: professionalism, experience, and Darrell himself. I like the idea of having a local business with an owner we can know! Darrell came out and chatted with me - he's a great guy.

I also like its location. I dropped off my Subaru for an oil change and maintenance - and walked around town, had some lunch and the car was ready.

KA
KAREN A.
Ford Edge
01/27/2019
Great!
I’ve been there many times. The employees are very patient and kind and always do excellent work!

JOHN C.
01/25/2019
competitive price great service
Treated like I was friend.

FS
FONDA S.
Novi, MI
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/22/2019
Best auto repair in Michigan
Honest fast dependable. Been going to Darrell’s for 20 years. He will not overcharge or charge for unnecessary repairs. They are the best

SUSAN W.
Nissan Sentra
01/17/2019
Love this place
I love this place! Such a great home-town feel to it . Guys are always polite, patient, never pushy. Prices are reasonable, and work is done in a decent time. I have never had a bad visit, And I have been coming here for 15+ years.

MF
MISSY F.
Detroit, MI
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/11/2019
Great Service!!!!
I have always been treated with respect and had great service! The staff is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction of all work! I will always come back for service on all my vehicles and refer all my family and friends.

RE
RICHARD/EILEEN E.
Review
They allow for appts and they get the car in and out on time. They stand by their work product

LZ
LON Z.
Mercury Milan
01/10/2019
Hit a pothole, blew a tire and damaged the rim. Brought it to Darrell’s - they sent out the wheel for repair and had it back, with a new tire and on my car in two days. Very happy with the service, speed, and quality of the repair.

RL
RACHEL L.
Cadillac XTS
01/10/2019
Best car service in town
Good service at a reasonable price

01/09/2019
Quick tire repair
Quick repair during my work break.

PG
PETE G.
Redford, MI
01/04/2019
Great service, friendly staffo
I discovered Darrell's Firestone about a year ago. Since then I have had both my cars serviced there. They are customer service oriented and the repairs are done right the first time.

JOHN M.
Subaru Legacy
12/31/2018
Everyone was professional, cooperative and very helpful. They said what they did and did what they said.

DARRYL G.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Jaguar XJ Series
12/28/2018
Service, knowledge
I live about 40 mind away. One tire kept losing air and I replace the same tire 3 times. I look up rim repair gave them a call explain my situation. They knew exactly what caused the problem told me to come on in and they'll take care of it for me. And that's what they did!

JN

PS
PATRICIA S.
12/24/2018
Recent visit
Recently, I had my vehicle serviced at Darrell’s Firestone. The technicians went over my car thoroughly overseen by the owner, Darrell. I was taken home and picked up to return to the repair shop by the owner. What service!!! Everyone was very kind and interested in making sure my vehicle was running as it should. Thank you Firestone staff.👍

VP
VALDAS P.
Mercury Milan
12/23/2018
Great service, honest people
Love working with them! Always great service, quality work, and honest people!

GC
GARY C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/16/2018
Service request was simple this time. Oil change and battery check for the winter season. Work was timely and they gave the car ( a 2003) a general check of belts hoses etc. Bill was what I expected. Very professional.

I've had my cars serviced here for many years. I've never had a problem. Always done right the first time. Very professional.