SR
SCOTT/SUE R.
Dodge Charger
03/28/2020
Quick and friendly service w/out an appointment
Was taken care of in the hour that was estimated. Thanks guys

VP
VALDAS P.
Ford Flex
03/12/2020
Great and honest service!!
Great and quality job with fabulous service.

Novi, MI
Dodge Journey
03/10/2020
good work
very sincere mechanics and take pride in their work. I would recommend this shop to everyone.

KL
KIERSTYN L.
Royal Oak, MI
03/06/2020
Wonderful
Fantastic and friendly service!

PA
Paul A.
03/02/2020
Lousy work
My suspension control arm and ball joint assembly. He said its old and bad condition need to be replace possible well break down. So i paid parts $219.99 and labor 199.00 which i dont needed.My suspension control arm and ball joint assembly been done almost 5 months ago so i know its new. Second i paid (2) suspension stabilizer bar link. Only one installed new. The person said both new. The problem is they stalled suspension stabilizer not identical so the other one has different brand. Thirdly wheel alignment you said its been done but no report of copy of wheel alignment so i return my car in following day ..same complain but this time you give me a wheel alignment report copy. So did i really get my wheel alignment yesterday just without current measurement report. Or i had it today because you give me report copy that dated today. Date of service 02/24/2020 and 02/25/2020
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/06/2020

I'm sorry you had some issues. We only replace parts that are bad. I called you to speak about this. I spoke to my salesman they said they took you under your car and showed you the bad part on your car and you saw how it was bad.There are times that we have to use two different brands it doesn't cause any issues.We did one alignment the day we repaired your car the report we gave you was for the alignment the day we did it they just didn't print it that day and we printed it for you the next day. I called to help straighten this out and I'm sorry that you didn't call back. I wish you all the best.
Darrell

CD
CATHY D.
02/29/2020
1st Time Visit
I needed work done on my car. I have a mechanic I always used, but his location was far. I decided to give Darrell's Firestone a try with an oil change. Job was done in a timely manner. When everything was done they suggested items I should consider doing in the future. No hard, pressure sell! Going back today to get an alignment, that I knew was needed. I think I found my new car repair company.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

LORRAINE/CORY B.
West Bloomfield, MI
GMC Terrain
02/27/2020
Love this place
I have been coming to Darrell’s Firestone got over 12 years and have always have had excellent service. I didn’t know my front brakes needed replacing until I was told and I only went there to get an oil change.

LC
LINDA C.
02/25/2020
Linda
Nice people and no sales pressure for things I don't need. Like that your in downtown where there are places to shop while waiting.

SHANE S.
Northville, MI
02/20/2020
Speedy Battery Install
I requested a simple battery replacement, and they had me in and out in about an hour, just like they had promised. In addition, they checked the starter and alternator to ensure the battery was the only problem.

HA
HEATHER A.
02/13/2020
Awesome
While I brought my truck in for repairs the staff was very friendly/nice. Since I'm on a budget they are willing to work with me and told me what would be best to fix right away and can wait! Overall this company has awesome staff and I will continue to bring my vehicle here

DAVID S.
Jeep Patriot
02/04/2020
Consumer friendly and expertise
I have taken all of my vehicles to Darrels for service and they have not disappointed me. I trust their service and appreciate their recommendations.

JULIUS C.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/03/2020
Customer
Darrell’s is convenient and customer friendly!

Mike/DONNA M.
Ford Flex
02/03/2020
Helping hand
Was very helpful and went beyond what I anticipated

TK

MAUREEN J.
Livonia, MI
01/28/2020
Oil change & Flush
Family own , car was fone and time told to me