Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DAN T.
Canton, MI
06/13/2018
Happy customer
Did a great job and got my done when promised.

Anonymous avatar
Novi, MI
GMC Envoy
05/03/2018
Hard to Get
It used to be easy to get an oil change when Cary was there. Now I have to call and schedule an appointment days in advance. They used to get $ thousands in repairs off of me. Kind of frustrating.

Now I go elsewhere and get everything done. Miss Cary and the ease with which he took care of things. Hate making an appointment for an oil change.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 05/10/2018

I'm sorry I called you to talk about what happened I left a message wanting to talk to you.I spoke to my guys because we always do oil changes without appointments and sometimes there is a wait so it may be a good idea to have one to insure fast service. We always do our best to give fast quality service. I'm always available to talk to you.Thanks again

KP
KEVIN P.
04/23/2018
Super service.
I had my car towed to Darrels Firestone. (Back wheels locked up). That day Darrel called to tell me the problem with parts needed for repair of brakes and a price quote. Repair required complete replacement of all 4 rotors and pads. Plus I had 2 bad tires and a dead battery. Darrel offered me a great deal on a set of tires plus the battery.
I've never had a bad experience with Darrels firestone.
A big thanks to Darrel and his great staff.

JEFF M.
Southfield, MI
Dodge Dakota
04/14/2018
Excellent staff & service
The staff & service is the best around ,I feel like family

BROOK/BRIAN M.
Chrysler
04/12/2018
Quick and efficient
After living in another state for a few years, I was so pleased to come back to Darrell's Firestone and find that their service has not changed. I will continue to go here for all my car maintenance needs.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 04/16/2018

Welcome back and Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicle.Please refer your friends and family.

JERRY G.
Ford Expedition EL
04/04/2018
Second time here
Brought my daughters car in for lube ,oil and filter . Quick excellent service . Very happy

BY

VALDAS P.
Mercury Milan
04/02/2018
Great mechanic shop
Great service, quality, timeliness!

CF
Cathy (Missy) F.
03/27/2018
Great Service!! 😁
Your staff is AWESOME!! We always get great service! Especially from Mr. Meng!

MF
MISSY F.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/26/2018
I always receive great service and appreciate the very friendly staff!!

JERRY G.
03/25/2018
First visit ,went in for oil change and wheel balance . Fast , friendly and efficient . George checked me in , answered all my questions and got my car in . Before I knew it my car was done and I was on my way . Everything went smooth , I will be back
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you it's our pleasure to work with you.Please refer your friends and family.

ST
STEPHEN T.
Chrysler 300
02/28/2018
Fast and easy
I like the convenience, friendliness and ease of doing business at Darrell’s Firestone in downtown Farmington. They’re very friendly and responsive. Highly recommended.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/09/2018

DF
DENNIS F.
02/12/2018
The Friendly and thorough service
I get great service and fair pricing.

VP
VALDAS P.
Ford Flex
02/12/2018
Great service and quality of work.
Great service and quality of work!

LA
LARRY A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/07/2018
Fair, Reasonable, Professional Service!
Darrell's Staff treat me like a Person, Not an Auto Repair Invoice #.! They understand your personal situation, and will schedule your Repairs & Maintenance as Importance to your Safety & Vehicle Longevity! Would Refer them to Anybody, Any Day of the Week!!

Sincerely, Larry Arbour.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you it's our pleasure to help you.

ANNE S.
02/07/2018
Darrell Great Guy to talk with takes Care of his customers!
Frist I would like to redact my last review . A misunderstanding on my part was taken care of so I returned to Darrell's Firestone on a 2nd trip to have my tires x2 fixed and was completely satisfied and told to return if there were any more problems and they would take care of it.
Had a long talk with Darrell and he has a huge collection of baseball ,football cards and he give them out to the kids who come into his store how neat is THAT!!
Great Place Sorry for the Misunderstanding!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 02/19/2018

Thanks for the comments .I loved our talk also you are a very nice lady thanks for letting us repair your car.I will find a Namath football card for you

MARK S.
Wixom, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
02/03/2018
Outstanding Service!
Darrell’s Firestone did an outstanding job again on fixing my car as well as an great deal on two Goodyear tires I definitely needed. Recommend to anyone and Darrell’s will give you an honest assessment, without trying to add on if you don’t really need it. Absolutely appreciate that and everything they have done on my vehicles. Thank you!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 02/19/2018

Thanks Mark it was nice seeing you.We appreciate the business

MF
MISSY F.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/01/2018
I am always treated with respect and the staff is very knowledgeable and makes me feel welcome whenever I walk in.

DIANE /TIM R.
West Bloomfield, MI
01/25/2018
Fair pricing and efficient!

KA
KAREN A.
Ford Edge
01/20/2018
Feels like a family business!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you it's our pleasure to help you.Please refer your friends and family