Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

MJ
MAUREEN J.
Jeep Renegade
08/02/2021
Building is always clean and gentlemen are always super nice
I would recommend Daryl’s Firestone, supr clean. Guys are fantastic!

SUSAN C.
Honda Fit
08/01/2021
Taking care of tires
Darrell's Firestone did a good job on rotating the tires we bought from them in a timely and professional manner.

Ram 1500

got in for service promptly, service completed quickly and good

Nissan Sentra
07/08/2021
Vehicle Inspection
Darrell’s Firestone did a great job with the vehicle inspection. They showed me around the car after to cover a few things, too. Very happy.

AL
ANDRE L.
07/08/2021
Trust
I always have an option other than taking my car to a dealer. I trust them and they explain all so well. This is the place to go when your cehicle is not running right or to maintain your vehicle so it keeps running right.

THOMAS M.
Buick Regal
06/30/2021
Everyone is really kind and very thorough.
Besides being only a few miles from home, it's always a pleasure to bring my vehicle over to Darrell's Firestone. Everyone behind the counter and in the main garage are all very nice and very thorough.

Farmington, MI
Acura RDX
06/26/2021
They don't just do it for the money. They care about your safety.
See the title above that's what makes them great.

Scott M.
West Bloomfield, MI
06/12/2021
Darryl, Chris and the crew are honest and top notch!!
I’ve been a loyal fleet customer for over 16 years and recently my personal vehicles are also serviced here. They not only fixed my vehicle issues but also gave options to save me money. I won’t go anywhere else!

LISA S.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Ford Edge
06/10/2021
Courteous, Friendly and efficient
The guys up front are courteous and friendly and my car done around the time they said it would be. Very efficient.

SUSIE/TRENT/SCOTT W.
Northville, MI
06/09/2021
They are honest and professional
I have taken my cars to Darrell's for years. They have always taken great care of me and our cars. They are honest, they never try to sell you anything other than what is needed to fix your car

KEN B.
Lexus LS 400
06/08/2021
Excellent and honest.
We have a classic older car. We don’t trust anyone but Darrel to check it out and make recommendations as to any work. Plus the work is done right and at reasonable prices. Thanks Darrel.

CARMEN B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/08/2021
The employees are helpful and kind. I’m very happy with the work they do. They do a thorough job on checking your auto.

JACOB G.
05/25/2021
Honesty!
Thanks for your honest opinion about this vehicle. Knowing Darrell is like having an auto insurance policy.

SALLY B.
05/25/2021
Friendly and very accommodating.
Chris answered all the questions I had and scheduled me the same day to have my vehicle serviced. Picked it up within 45 minutes. I appreciated how well I was treated. Would definitely go back to Darrell’s Firestone for my service needs.