Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PC
PAUL C.
10/17/2018
Trans flush
Excellent service. My fusion runs so much better now. Will continue to be a regular customer.

Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2018
Good job
Good work

IB
ISAAC B.
09/30/2018
Friendly place.
Have built an relationship with the team, It’s the only place I go.

SE
STEPHEN E.
09/21/2018
service
They provided quick, reliable and honest assessment of vehicle and did only work authorized

JACOB G.

JEREMY R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2018
Best and our family’s most trusted auto and tire center
We have been loyal customers for many years. Darrell and his intire staff are honest and truly care for each customer. Their knowledge on all makes af vehicles my family has had through the years isn’t vast. God Bless Darrels Firestone!

Pontiac Vibe
08/15/2018
Review
It was my first time bringing my car to Darrell's Firestone. Everything went just fine. I was treated well from start to finish. However the problem was quite simple (a flat tire), so I doubt very challenging to either the service manager who scheduled the work or the staff.

We'll see how it goes the next time--yes, there will be a next time.

JUDY H.

LARRY A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/07/2018
Prompt, Cordial Service!
Always bring my vehicle to Darrell's Firestone, I get Prompt, Professional, Service at Affordable
rates. Conveniently close to home.

Janice B.
06/28/2018
oil change
did job qui ckly a nd professionally

06/23/2018
Free loaner car
Worked with me on time of service and provided a loaner car at no cost so my schedule wasn’t greatly impacted. Service completed on time. Service has always been good-been here several times for oil changes and other services.

Honda Civic Si

Cathy F.
Detroit, MI
06/16/2018
Great Service!!!!
I love Darrell's Firestone! It doesn't matter which vehicle I take in for service, it's always a great experience!! Pricing is always competitive!! Thank you to the great staff for everything!!

DT
DAN T.
Canton, MI
06/13/2018
Happy customer
Did a great job and got my done when promised.

Novi, MI
GMC Envoy
05/03/2018
Hard to Get
It used to be easy to get an oil change when Cary was there. Now I have to call and schedule an appointment days in advance. They used to get $ thousands in repairs off of me. Kind of frustrating.

Now I go elsewhere and get everything done. Miss Cary and the ease with which he took care of things. Hate making an appointment for an oil change.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 05/10/2018

I'm sorry I called you to talk about what happened I left a message wanting to talk to you.I spoke to my guys because we always do oil changes without appointments and sometimes there is a wait so it may be a good idea to have one to insure fast service. We always do our best to give fast quality service. I'm always available to talk to you.Thanks again

KP
KEVIN P.
04/23/2018
Super service.
I had my car towed to Darrels Firestone. (Back wheels locked up). That day Darrel called to tell me the problem with parts needed for repair of brakes and a price quote. Repair required complete replacement of all 4 rotors and pads. Plus I had 2 bad tires and a dead battery. Darrel offered me a great deal on a set of tires plus the battery.
I've never had a bad experience with Darrels firestone.
A big thanks to Darrel and his great staff.

JEFF M.
Southfield, MI
Dodge Dakota
04/14/2018
Excellent staff & service
The staff & service is the best around ,I feel like family

BROOK/BRIAN M.
Livonia, MI
Chrysler
04/12/2018
Quick and efficient
After living in another state for a few years, I was so pleased to come back to Darrell's Firestone and find that their service has not changed. I will continue to go here for all my car maintenance needs.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 04/16/2018

Welcome back and Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicle.Please refer your friends and family.

JERRY G.
Livonia, MI
Ford Expedition EL
04/04/2018
Second time here
Brought my daughters car in for lube ,oil and filter . Quick excellent service . Very happy
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 04/07/2018