Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LARRY A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/08/2019
Never Duped !
Darrell's only repair what's necessary, not what you don't need, at the lowest possible repair price!
Honesty , Integrity, economical! Period!!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/08/2019

We appreciate your comments and Thanks for the business

KT
KIM/JOHN T.
08/05/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
We've been going to Darrell's for over 10 years and have always been satisfied with the service and costs.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks again for your trust in us.We apprieciate the business

LL
LAURA L.
08/02/2019
Great service without unnecessary upselling
My family takes all our cars here for everything from oil changes to collision work. I love that, unlike other service shops, they are honest and don't try and upsell you on unnecessary work (like maintenance work that only applies if you live and drive in a tropical area). If they mention that something is worth looking at, they mean it and aren't just trying to make more money off you. I strongly recommend this shop to anyone, but especially to people who are concerned they'll be scammed or talked into things they don't need - the guys here are honest, thorough, and do quality work.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

SHANNON M.
Berkley, MI
08/01/2019
Excellent service!!
My tire was losing air quickly so I went here since it had the highest reviews and close to my work. I asked if they could squeeze me in since I didn’t have an appointment. I figured it would take a couple hours so I dropped it off. They called 30 minutes later and said it was fixed!! They found a nail, patched it, and cost $25! Excellent customer service from start to finish! I will definitely be back in the future for other services they offer!

TG
TERRY G.
Lexus LX
07/24/2019
Friendly , helpful staff
Good friendly service, work was completed on a timely basis

DANA// TRADE P.
07/19/2019
Friendly and fast
I have trusted Darrell's Firestone for many years. They give me honest appraisals, competent work, friendly service, impersonal intention.
I'm happy to continue trusting then with my and my family's cars.

JOHANNA B.
07/17/2019
Very friendly service
I had a wonderful experience at Darrell's Firestone. I called about an oil change and was able to get in within a matter of 15 minutes. As I was waiting the owner and I had a great conversation. I found him very personable. The whole appointment was between 30 & 45 minutes. And he was kind enough to give me a discount without a coupon. I highly recommend this company for an oil change and I will be back when the time comes,

MARY M.
07/09/2019
Darrell's Firestone is amazing!
We have been taking our cars to Darrell's Firestone for over 10 years. They are always honest and hard-working. They get the work done as quickly as possible and call with an estimate before they start.

The guys at the front desk are very pleasant and I trust Darrell implicitly!!! Their work is always high quality!

DARRYL G.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Jaguar XJ Series
07/09/2019
Simply the best
I took my detatch tire and rim to two different well known tire company they claim it was unrepairable (rim bent they said). Call up Darell's Firestone they said bring it in so I did. (Second time ive been there). Service tech LOOK at it and said " valve stems cracked" No bent rim or damage tire these guys are professional. Those other companies Not so much. So if you want professional service this is where people should go.

DOUGLAS S.
06/28/2019
Had to buy ANOTHER new tire since the first one wasn't eligible for warranty.
Darrell and team as always are very courteous/friendly/helpful etc. But I was quite disappointed to learn that the tire(s) I bought only two months ago were not under warranty. In fact I learned that the tires were not even "eligible" for the Road Hazard Warranty. Even driving on roads in Detroit I would expect a tire to last more than two months. Besides the inconvenience of having a tire blow out, and having to take time off from work to get it fixed, I still had to pay almost full price again to get it replaced (since it was unrepairable). Darrell did allow a small discount on the price, but that hardly took the sting out of having to pay again for a practically brand new tire. Next time I will ask a lot more questions, and read the small print, about warranties when I buy new tires.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks for the comments. We are sorry for your disappointment. We appreciate the business you have done with us.

06/26/2019
Great efficient service!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 07/02/2019

Livonia, MI
06/20/2019
Dropped my classic car off needing my car back quickly. They fixed the problem and returned the vehicle the next morning and were very careful with the interior and exterior.

RK
RICK / MICHELLE K.
Lincoln MKT
06/19/2019
Hero Again!
I came home from traveling for my job. The brakes were grinding on the wife’s car. I asked her how long that had been happening, she said that she wasn’t sure because the radio is always cranked up! Lol. Darrell and staff brought us in right away, had us fixed like new in a few hours and back on the road again. Like many times before the price was fair and the service was excellent! You guys exceed our expectations every time. Thank you!

06/19/2019
courteous and quick
Second time been here. Had a nail in the tire. Got looked at quickly and fixed at a reasonable rate. The staff was pleasant and courteous.

ROLAND S.
Lincoln MKS
05/29/2019
The staff is friendly and the owner was able to answer all of my questions.
The staff is friendly the owner was able to answer all of my questions. Plus its within walking distance of my home.

JIM S.
Mercury Mariner
05/24/2019
Always reliable, trustworthy
Have relied on Darrell’s for many years. They will tell you what you need now, what you can delay. Great for tires. Family owned, treat you that way.

DORTHY S.
Chevrolet Trax
05/13/2019
Very professional, quick service!
Very professional and took care of fixing a flat tire quickly! Greeted warmly and with confidence.

KEN S.
05/12/2019
Courteous and professional. They don't try to see you something you don't need.
Courteous and professional. They don't try to see you something you don't need. Plus if you need more than you can afford, Jason helped me determine what you can done the next time I'm in for an oil change.

EZ
ED Z.
05/09/2019
Good Service
I have always received good service at Darrell's Firestone. I live close by so it's extra handy for me. The prices have been reasonable and appreciated. I also qualify for their Veterans discount which is very nice of them to extend and also appreciated.

05/08/2019