Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

11/25/2018
Dead battery
Cars are a mystery to me. Darrell's determined that the battery's failure to hold a charge wasn't due to any electrical problem, but rather to a faulty five month old battery. They replaced it free of charge under warranty.

RK
RICK / MICHELLE K.
Lincoln MKT
11/22/2018
The entire staff is like family!!
I couldn't imagine going any where else for service or tires. I trust the staff- they are fair, honest and are competitively priced . More than anything they are like family! They just keep doing it right!

JULIE M.
GMC Acadia
11/16/2018
Brakes Replaced
I brought my SVU into the shop to have the front and back brakes replaced. The staff is always friendly and take me back home so that I can get things done while they are working on my car. When the work is finished, the shop picks me back up so that I don’t have to call someone to pick me up. It is so nice to have a neighbor Firestone business that I can trust my car with.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/16/2018

RL
RACHEL L.
Cadillac XTS
11/14/2018
Good service and shorts waits

RA
RICHARD* A.
11/12/2018
Oil change and inspection
Great service promptly performed. Scheduled appointment and also needed front breaks and fluid replacement. Car was finished by 1pm. Best part, my wife commented later that afternoon that My Car was quiet again!
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/16/2018

LZ
LON Z.
11/06/2018
Great service.
Called on a Saturday to have a tire repaired. They got me in quickly and did the work with quality and at a low orice. Would definitely go back.

Christina M.
11/04/2018
Replace alternator
Prompt thorough service

EG
ERNEST G.
11/03/2018
Fix a flat
First, when I called, I explained what I had a slow leak and if they could fix my tire. Chris told me to come in about an hour. I did. Met Chris. He wrote me up took my keys and my tire was repaired in a half hour. No muss no fuss. Good communication and fair price for the work.

10/31/2018
Friendly, Personal Service
Nice to support a smaller, local business. Dropped off my car and picked up about 3-4 hours later, got 4 tires changed and an alignment. Quality work and my car drives great with the new treads and the alignment. Great work Darrell's!

MIKE H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/26/2018
starter motor replacement
Interesting set of recommendations. Tie rods, ball joint, brake pads and check engine light. Nothing checked on the exhaust system which is louder than a freight train.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for letting us help you with the repair of your starter I'm glad the repairs went well. Sorry If they didn't explain to you about your exhaust we do have a note on your check out sheet that the exhaust was in need of repairs along with all the other items that were needed that we told you about.
Thanks again

PC
PAUL C.
10/17/2018
Trans flush
Excellent service. My fusion runs so much better now. Will continue to be a regular customer.

Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2018
Good job
Good work

IB
ISAAC B.
09/30/2018
Friendly place.
Have built an relationship with the team, It’s the only place I go.

SE
STEPHEN E.
09/21/2018
service
They provided quick, reliable and honest assessment of vehicle and did only work authorized

JACOB G.
09/05/2018
Reasonable service price
Will return!

JEREMY R.
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2018
Best and our family’s most trusted auto and tire center
We have been loyal customers for many years. Darrell and his intire staff are honest and truly care for each customer. Their knowledge on all makes af vehicles my family has had through the years isn’t vast. God Bless Darrels Firestone!

Pontiac Vibe
08/15/2018
Review
It was my first time bringing my car to Darrell's Firestone. Everything went just fine. I was treated well from start to finish. However the problem was quite simple (a flat tire), so I doubt very challenging to either the service manager who scheduled the work or the staff.

We'll see how it goes the next time--yes, there will be a next time.

JUDY H.

LARRY A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/07/2018
Prompt, Cordial Service!
Always bring my vehicle to Darrell's Firestone, I get Prompt, Professional, Service at Affordable
rates. Conveniently close to home.

Janice B.
06/28/2018
oil change
did job qui ckly a nd professionally