Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

CHIP H.
Franklin, MI
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/15/2020
Excellent service/value, AND they go the extra mile..
They make the dreary task of taking your car in for service easy, and even enjoyable! I drive 25 min out of the way to go there, and always will. Owner is on-site, so service stays predictable, and excellent.

GARY C.
Honda Element
09/03/2020
The repairs I need, on time, done right and in budget.
This time it was brake maintenance, oil change and a malfunctioning trouble light. Worked with me closely to get it all done correctly keeping costs reasonable. Completed in time frame stated up front.

This has been my experience over many years and a number of cars. Trustworthy and dependable.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

Jeep Commander
08/25/2020
Not happy
The only place I have trusted with my car bit the past few times I've Spent a lot of money and my car is still not doing what it should. Extremely angry. The noises i wanted fixed are still there. It's not fixed like they claimed it was
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/27/2020

We are very sorry for your vehicles noise.I'm surprised because we always test drive vehicles after the repairs and your vehicle was fine . So again we are sorry and we will be glad to look at it whenever you would like.
Sorry and Thanks

WG
WANDA G.
Chrysler 200
08/18/2020
Fast service
Professional nice staff . Honest and fair pricing.

DIANA S.
Nissan Rogue
08/18/2020
Great experience!
I was very happy with the quality of the service and how quick the turnaround time was for my issue. I called Saturday morning, they were able to get my car in by the afternoon, identify the problem and it was fixed by Monday mid-day. Chris was responsive and friendly and I felt very comfortable. I will definitely use again for my auto repair needs.

Gregory C.
08/15/2020
Unsatisfactory comment from cashier
I wasn't contacted after the situation happened where my appt. didn't seem important. Matter was never resolved as of Sept. 01, 2020.

08/15/2020
Glowing review yesterday, today NOT!
I was given an appointment 10 a.m. at Darrells Firestone this morning to complete a service that wasn't performed. After arrival this morning, i think the service guy's names Shawn told me i would have to leave my car because they put a customer ahead of me. I thought i was just as important as anyone else, apparently i was wrong. I retired from a Auto dealership of 30 years, and our service department didn't run the servicing of customer vehicles according to whom they are or previous service. Customer service is half the service performed to have things in order. I should have been afforded a simple call to inform me of a priority situation, but i think that was to much like right. I believe that the simple service i needed performed was superseded by some other customers vehicle service. In other words my situation monetarily didn't warrent taking care of in the order that it was assigned. As a result i will not be a customer there any longer, and they probably don't care, because of the poor service practice as of 08-15-20.
Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/17/2020

I'm very sorry you were disappointed.Thanks for your thoughts. We had another vehicle that there appointment went over the time so we were running behind. My service people do there best to be on time and cars sometimes run over.There is no intentional thinking to do a car that has more work needed before yours that does not happen here. This is just a simple thing that the car in front of you was taking more time then we allowed.
Darrell

Darrell a., Owner from Darrell's Firestone responded on 09/01/2020

Thanks for taking my call.I wish my guys would have explained it better so you did not feel that you were not a priority.
sorry and
Thanks Take care

PL
PETER L.
08/14/2020
2006 Corolla
This 2006 Corolla which now has 176,000 miles on it is in great shape because it has been serviced at Darrell’s since it hit the street

GREGORY C.
Saab 9-3
08/12/2020
I'll rate the service at 4.
I like the experience at Darrell's Firestone, prices are affordable for the work that's performed. Clean environment, efficient, and fast service. I can't give a score of 5, because evety business has flaws, no ones perfect.

RYAN S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/12/2020
High craftsman is the standard!
The garage at Darrell’s Firestone always seems full when I drive by. They are my Go-To hometown shop! Just as it seems for everyone else to!

Work is always completed to the highest standards with excellent craftsmanship and clear communication. Customer for life

JENNIFER A.
Honda Element
08/10/2020
Trusted and fair prices.
I’ve had my 2009 Honda Element here a lot the past year for various mechanical issues and oil changes They are always able to accommodate, even when it’s obvious they are so busy. Always super friendly, whether on the phone or in person.

JU
JOHN U.
08/08/2020
Great knowledgeable staff and decent pricing
great bunch of folks on staff
Friendly courteous and obliging bunch

CY
chris y.
08/03/2020
Amazing as always
Just amazing. Problem with electrical which was making me pull my last gray hairs out. Dealer couldn't find it. But. Darrell's did. As usual. Outstanding detective work, and I'm a retired cop. I understand the great service, the honesty, and only place I trust my car to be taken care of. Thank you to you and your mechanics. Good job as usual.

ROLAND S.
08/01/2020
Darrell's Firestone
The staff is courteous and respectful and willing to explain the work that has to be done on your vehicle. Not only did they do the work that was necessary, but as they recommended some preventative work to ensure my 2005 Escape Hybrid would function appropriately. I admire the safe distancing to keep themselves safe and the customer. The only thing that kept this from a five-star rating is I was not offered to see the old parts that had been replaced. I wished they had offered a senior citizen discount LOL Otherwise great service.

DK

SCOTT / CHERYL S.
Pontiac Vibe
07/27/2020
Darrell Firestone Farmington
The service is personal and always professional. Highly recommend. Always friendly not pushy. They do what's best for the customer!