Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Montgomery, TX
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/16/2019
Great Shop
Christian and his knowledgeable staff performed an excellent pre-purchase inspection on my use d 2008 Beetle, followed by insightful suggestions regarding modifications. They are fast, efficient and very personable. They are my new service shop and I highly recommend then if you care about your European car.

CV
Carlos V.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/15/2019
Friendly and helpful service
Excellent service, Christian and staff always treat me well.

Mike M.
Audi S8
09/14/2019
S8 body repair
Above and beyond, Christian and crew always do it perfectly

SD
Slade D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/12/2019
Only the Haus!
I take all of my vehicles to Das European Autohaus They have fast and honest service. They are the only ones I trust to service my porsche, BMW and JCW Mini Cooper.

DJ
DAG J.
09/10/2019
Easy. Fast. Good price.
Can always count on getting the service requested, on time, and done right. Joe, Christian and the rest of the team ensure you get your car back with everything double-checked and ready to go. While european cars are not cheap to maintain or repair, it is nice that you are not stuck with a dealer that does not care. Das European Autohaus has been servicing my TDI cars for at least 10 years and never had any complaints.

BV
Bill V.
Magnolia, TX
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/10/2019
Top repair
Convertible top piston went bad. They fixed it. Did an excellent job putting everything back together. Real friendly service. Have had several things fixed over the past several years. Great service. I highly recommend them. Bill V

GL
Gary L.
09/09/2019
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service...stands behind work

James F.
09/06/2019
Satisfied
I'm very happy to have found dust European Autohaus and have my vehicle service properly.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/31/2019
Excellent customer service! Highly recommend!
Love working this group of professionals! Very knowledgable & customer service is top notch!

NN
Nathaniel N.
08/30/2019
The European Car Savior
I have an Audi A4 Cabriolet. I took my car to this place on a tow truck and literally told the manager Joe that I need a Savior. My check engine light was on due to error code U0101 (No Communication). These guys found the problem within 3 hours and had my car up and running again. The review title is well earned. Thanks Dad European Autohaus.

08/29/2019
Went in for routine service, and was out very quickly. I'm glad I stumbled into this place because their service and work is exceptional.

Leonard B.
Tomball, TX
BMW 750i
08/27/2019
The best year after year
I have reached that point of confidence and satisfaction at which I will not consider buying a make of car these guys don’t work on. They really are the best.

Chris C.
Montgomery, TX
Audi Q5
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good, everybody was nice, but the down side was that it took longer than he expected.

EO
EVAN O.
Humble, TX
Kia Stinger
08/25/2019
BADAZZ
I will never take my vehicle anywhere else. The owner is a professional and will do his best to make sure only quality work is done. Got my new KIA STINGER lowered and looks great. Highly recommend for all your EURO car needs.... long story short, DAS AUTOHAUS = BADAZZ

Jacqueline P.
Humble, TX
08/25/2019
Professional Customer Service
I have never received the level of professionalism from any other automotive establishment! Courteous, thorough and fair prices for their work. I'll never go to another shop.

James F.
08/24/2019
The Best
I now take all three of my cars to Das European Autohaus because I know the job will be done correctly.

GW
Gabe W.
Porsche Boxster
08/20/2019
Not knowledgeable
Called about my 2000 Porsche Boxster about ac repair and they assured me that they knew that a diagnostic would figure it out. They told me the charge would be $120. I agreed and I dropped off the car. They called me 2 days later to tell me that they had to take the seats and the backing to access the a/c to diagnose the a/c. They told me that they would have to order a part from Porsche that would be very expensive so I told them dont worry about i can get the part online for MUCH cheaper and would install myself. At this point they told me that if they were to reassemble my car after tearing it apart without telling me, that they would have to charge me another $120 to put it back together. I refused to pay another $120 for a car they were clearly not knowledgeable about and did it without my permission and tried to charge me for putting it back together?? I do not suggest going here unless you would like to be ripped off by people that lie and hope people dont do any research.

David L.
Huffman, TX
Audi SQ5
08/16/2019
Professional & Honest
The most professional and honest shop I’ve ever used. Saved me a considerable amount of money compared to the dealership. Took pictures and kept me informed of the work being done on my vehicle from start to finish. I’ll never take my vehicle anywhere else.

Karen S.
08/16/2019
Very pleased
Very pleased with the Customer Service

Marko S.
Volkswagen Passat
08/14/2019
Experience and customer service
Took my car in for transmission service, when I got out of work, they were finishing up and let me use their personal vehicle to pick my kid up. Very helpful and professional.