Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Magnolia, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/25/2018
275,000 Mile Checkup
We took our '06 Jetta TDI in for its 275,000 mile checkup. While there they found other issues besides the oil change. I approved the repairs needed and got it back the next day. It still runs like a champ and I plan on getting a million miles on it as long as Christian and Das Autohaus keeps repairing what is needed.

Thanks
Dan D.

Thomas B.
Mount Vernon, TX
05/23/2018
Very professional and service minded.
A huge thank you to Das European Autohaus and especially Frederico and Christian who handled our car during our extended warranty claim.
It was a pleasure working with you guys, you continuously kept us updated on the progress with the claim and that is something that I greatly appreciate.
Once the claim was approved the repairs were done in a fast and timely matter as well.
Thank you once again, the car feels great to drive.

SA
Steven A.
Conroe, TX
Porsche Panamera
05/17/2018
Another great experience
Communication was great as always and the service was as well. I like their honesty, knowledge and their attentiveness. I am very particular with my Panamera. They made it easy for me to drop-off with their key-drop. Very happy with the overall experience. They sure know Porsches is well!

Ramgopal S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/12/2018
One of the best you'll come across
Christian was one of the best one would come across. He's passionate about autos, specially about German autos. The check engine light had come on. I first took it to the MB dealer. There was a long wait, and I would need to keep it overnight, loaner etc. Next, I looked around, and came across Das European Autohaus, which wasn't too far. I called, and Christian said he could fit me in around 2 pm.
The waiting area is quiet, and elegant. After my car was taken in, I waited for quite a while. Then someone came in and informed me it would take a bit more time. In the meantime, I was receiving photos, and diagnosis of the issue. When done, Christian patiently explained exactly what the issue was about the car, and that I should not fix anything right now - as the problem was intermittent, and could actually not show up again.

Very polite people, and they know what they are doing. The price they charged me for the diagnosis was extremely reasonable. I would certainly go there again if needed.

SK
STEFAN K.
Volkswagen GTI
05/05/2018
Always great service
Great service always on time and more competitively prices than the dealership. Very qualified technicians.

WP
Wanda P.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Wanda said the employees were professional. They were honest. They provided quality work

PD
Paul D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/28/2018
Fantastic service experience!
Excellent attention to detail and fantastic service!

Courtney S.
04/26/2018
Very Impressed.;-)
At first glance, this place seemed like a fancy expensive import car dealership,but one you get passed that fancy cars and meet (The Man) Christian you won't need to go to any other repair shop. He was honest,sharp,patient,kind,and took the time to go over every single detail of my 2014 VW Passat and offer other suggestions, with a broad range of knowledge of what he was talking about. I have never in all my years had any mechanic from other car dealership/repair shop offer this much assistance and caring about my vehicle.I also got to go into the work shop ...which my VW Dealership in The Woodlands would never let me see what they were doing after they close that BIG automatic door. I left feeling assured that my next visit i will be (well) taken care of. The only complaint I might have is that his German Shepard puppy Ruger didn't come out to play that much..lol..thanks again Christian...Cheers..

Courtney S
Tomball.TX

EC
Eric C.
Montgomery, TX
04/26/2018
Expansion Tank Repair
Im very happy with the work done, They went above and beyond on the repairs. Thank you for doing such a good job on the repairs. They also fixed my A/C and Im very happy!!

ER
Eric R.
Volkswagen CC
04/21/2018
Amazing service
The work and service is beyond exceptional! Everyone is very courteous and knowledgeable. The customer service is excellent. Christian took the time to explain what was going on with my car, just issues I had that needed to be addressed and the severity of each issue. They fixed what I came in there for and nothing extra. They told me about other things that needed to be fixed, but weren't pushy. Christian kept me updated with the status of the work with text messages that had a link to pictures of the work they were doing.

I couldn't be happier with the service I recieved or the quality of their work.

PD
Paul D.
04/21/2018
Perfect service visit!
I was greeted quickly and provided with excellent service. I was really impressed with the quality of work and my vehicle runs great! Thanks!

LG
LEE G.
Cypress, TX
04/17/2018
A Good Service on My Car
I received a timely break service on my 2014 Audi A6. The Das Autohaus group has always been very helpful.

John S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/13/2018 Category: Service
John said he has been a customer for 18 years. He said its good to have a mechanic he can trust.

Brandon B.
Texas
Volkswagen GTI
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff did a great job and performed in a timely manner. It was affordable. His vehicle was done earlier than he anticipated.

EG
Emil G.
03/27/2018
Amaxing Professionalism
I brought my Passat to them and it runs like it did when i first bought it. They were kind, truthful and knowledgeable about the car. I have recommended my family and would recommend them to anyone with a German made vehicle. Not to mention that the price was extremely fair.

Michael B.
Cleveland, TX
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/15/2018
Def. A place I recommend
Christian was my go to guy, he was excellent and everyone here was extremely knowledgeable on my 2006 New Beetle I would not hesitate to return to them, my little bug is like a part of our family my hubby got it right after my sister passed and b4 she passed she had a red bug, my red beetle bug has been thru military travel and so many life experiences with our family, I know it's just a car, but it is very sentimental to me, so I want to thank them for taking such good care of it, they changed the flywheel and serviced the tranny. Thanks guys for everything!!

BRIAN H.
Audi S4
03/06/2018
Das European autohaus is the best!
Always assured of the right service at the right time with a full explanation of the repairs needed. Thanks, Christian and Das team!

EG
Emil G.
02/25/2018
Customer Service
They made me feel welcomed and they were knowledgeable, friendly and very fair in pricing.

GB
Gill B.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/14/2018
World Class Mercedes Service
I’ve been trusting all of my service needs for my CL-550 to Das European Autohaus for almost 3 years and highly recommend them. They are ultra knowledgeable and professional about every detail relating to my specific model and make owning this expensive car a wonderful experience. I have every confidence in their capabilities and routinely refer my friends and colleagues to them.

ET
ED T.
Porsche Cayenne
02/09/2018
2009 Cayenne
As usual, you exceeded my expectations in finding what absolutely needed to be done and then the additional optional items that should be done if the maintenance budget allowed.
Thanks for being there for me.
Best regards,