Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

BC
Bruce C.
11/21/2018
Quality auto expertise, customer service focused, knowledgable with attention to detail and reasonable pricing.
Detailed vehicle maintenance and repair assessment provides an accurate projection of cost of work before commitment. Customer focused with good communication and very responsive to customer inquiries and follow up. Friendly knowledgeable staff.

Kecia B.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
11/19/2018
Great customer service!
The customer service was great and the wait was not long at all!

JE
James E.
11/19/2018
Excellent service and knowledgeable staff
The staff here are great and will make sure you are pleased with their service no later the age or make of your car.

OB
Oscar B.
11/17/2018
Best place to bring in VW
I took my VW Jetta TDI to the VW dealer (on Richmond ave) in Houston, paid for a diagnostic and They didn’t find the problem, so I decided to come to this great place and DAS E A found the issues.
Thanks you
Christian

CV
Carlos V.
Cypress, TX
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
11/15/2018
As the previous 3 times i've taken my car to Das European Autohaus, service is excellent, the attention you get from their employees is awesome and the quality of the service delivered is great.

Jim P.
Cypress, TX
Porsche Boxster
11/14/2018
Excellent Service and Courtesy
My 2010 Boxster was signaling an intermittent coolant level alert that would reset once I restarted the motor. My initial worry was a faulty thermostat as it did not appear to have a leak. Christian's knowledge and experience quickly set my mind at ease as he walked me thru possible thermostat and/or level sensor issues. He put my car thru a thorough examination and found the coolant was simply low and needed to be topped off.....nothing more. That type of honesty goes a long way with gaining the confidence of customers which is why my 911 and Cayenne will also visit his facility when necessary. BTW - I work close to his shop and he was kind of enough to take me back to work and pick me up while my car was under his care. Thanks Christian!!!

DAN D.
Magnolia, TX
11/13/2018
Work done right!!!
I took my '06 Jetta in with a water leak from somewhere. We were taking a road trip over 1000 miles and needed it fixed fast. A day later it was ready to go. While on the road, we had no issues at all. Our Jetta has over 281,000 miles and running great. We checked fuel mileage at one gas stop and we were getting slightly over 50 miles to a gallon. Thanks Christian for your continued support of our car. We just won't take it anywhere else.

Jim G.
League City, TX
Audi S5
11/12/2018
As promised / below quoted price
The main MMI unit in the dash failed on my 2013 S5. After replacing it with a used one, I needed to have component protection deactivated. Very few shops around have the capability - in fact Das European Autohaus was the only one I called that said they could do it. Even the Audi dealers would not commit to it being able to deactivate it, but I'd be charged regardless.

I arrived and checked in - the staff was very personable. After a short wait, I got a text telling me the job was complete and with pictures of the steps in the process as they were completed. In the end - the job was done within the quoted time frame and for less cost than I had been quoted. Despite them being a hour away from me, I felt like the drive to get to them was worth while.

LC
LUIS C.
Audi TT
11/12/2018
Great service and follow up
Christian and team delivered again by following up on a previously made repair and recommending proper maintenance procedures for the future. The reason why I keep coming back!

GB
George B.
11/12/2018
I wont be going anywhere else!!
Christian correctly diagnosed my car the first time. He gave me a fair price and provided quick service.I am a client for life!!
Thanks for your honesty and friendly service.!!

Ram M.
Mercedes-Benz E300
11/11/2018
Promot service
Got my 99 Mercedes E300 TDI brake job fone by Christian, had some noise a month after, called him for suggestions.
He asked me to comein rightaway and took care of it.
That was a great service

Dorga M.
Volkswagen GTI
11/11/2018
When you need service, its DEA !
A good listener and amazing memory of past interactions. Amazing knowledge and experience with European cars, other shops seek out his help.

Casey S.
11/10/2018
Christian and his staff are exactly what you want
Stopped in to grab a few extra horses for my A3, took no time at all and Christian made sure to entertain during my short weight. Hs shops abilities are limitless. Saw customers show up for simple side view mirror fixes as well as new motor installs in progress in his shop. Highly recommend.

AT
Alyson T.
Volkswagen Golf
11/10/2018
I can't say enough good things about Christian and his staff.
They did the 160K service. All I can say is my 2011 Golf TDI ran so much better that I thought my car was brand new again. I can't believe the transformation in performance. All I can say is WOW and Thank you!

SI
Shajeeh I.
Richmond, TX
11/09/2018
Knowledgeable & Excellent Service
My Audi A8 was having suspension issues and was not even in drivable condition because of being too low. Christain did the diagnosis and pinpointed the issue. He also had a discussion with me and gave valuable suggestion about the risks of using aftermarket parts. My car is all fixed now and am very happy with their service.

VR
Victor R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/04/2018
Detailed service.
The staff is super friendly, inviting, and the service is detailed. One of the best euro shops I've ever been to. You don't have to worry when they have your vehicle.

DA
David A.
11/03/2018
Great and quick service. Clean and recommended auto service. I would also recommend it.

LH
Lucious H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/03/2018
Got my brakes done for a 2013 Mercedes Benz GLk 350. Service was excellent, price was fair and my vehicle drives excellent and like new. Will definitely be coming back in the future.

RL
Robert L.
Texas
Audi allroad
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he had no issues.

MJ
Michael J.
Porsche Cayenne
10/30/2018
Very professional.
Excellent service. Staff is very professional. Gave clear instructions on what need to be done. I will definately come back here for car issues.