Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

EK
Eugene K.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/21/2018
Consistently better than dealer service
When there is a tough problem they are the experts.

RK
Robert A K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/18/2018
Easy to get appointment. Fast service!
Nice people and good service.

GL
Gina L.
Conroe, TX
Porsche Cayenne
09/14/2018
G. Lusk
Fast and great prices for quality work

AT
Andre T.
Audi R8
09/08/2018
Customer service is second to none
They treat you like you are VIP because to them you are. They customercare is unbelievable. They keep you informed on the process every step of the way.
This business loves cars as much as the owners and it shows. If you use them you will be a customer for life!

Mercedes-Benz C250
08/28/2018
Great Place
They are very detailed and very professional

CV
Carlos V.
Cypress, TX
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/17/2018
Best VW mechanic in Spring
I found this shop on Yelp and all the great reviews held true. Great service, Christian gave valuable information and recommendation on next steps to follow. I felt this staff does care to make the appropriate fix right the first time. They have gained a loyal customer in me and definitely will spread the word about this shop.

Justine M.
Houston, TX
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Justine said she was treated well. They recommended future service that needed to be done.. They showed they really cared.

Bill S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/09/2018
Very knowledgeable. Competitive prices
Had a great experience with this business. They beat the other repair shops quotes by a lot. Very professional treatment at the front end. Made the repairs in a timely manner. Even detailed my car when they were done no charge . What they repaired works even better than when I got the car . They did a complete diagnostic and let me know what else was wrong with my vehicle. bringing to my attention potential hazards. I called them about an unrelated issue they were happy to walk me through how to self diagnose it and fix it myself saving me a lot of money . I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back should it need more repair. Highly recommended

Robert S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were excellent, professional courteous, timely and thorough.

KP
Kirsten P.
Texas
Porsche Boxster
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Kirsten said she is happy with the service so far. The staff was nice and professional. Her vehicle is working fine.

SK
Saad K.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Saad said the business provided good service.

Courtney S.
07/14/2018
The Best or Nothing.
Thank you guys for the a class work as usual and the company. I will definately be coming back in the near future. Keep up the great service..Cheers Courtney,Tomball Tx...:-)

ND
Nicol D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/05/2018
Like Family
The Das team is friendly, courteous and kind. They are thorough, explain extra step being taken in the service or repair process and they treat you like family. As a female, I trust their recommendations and believe that I am having necessary work done to my vehicle.

KL
Kelly L.
Magnolia, TX
06/28/2018
Audi brakes
Thanks to Christian for the prompt and thorough service of our A6. We will use you for all of our service needs in the future.

Kristine M.
06/22/2018
Feel comfortable bringing my car to Das European Autohaus, they know what they are doing, always friendly and keep me informed every step of the way. Technician got me up and running within one day and I contacted them on a Friday morning! Thank you Das Autohaus

Robert S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was excellent and the business did it right the first time. They were also polite and courteous.

ER
Eric R.
Volkswagen CC
06/15/2018
Always amazing service!
These guys are awesome. My car was hit a couple weeks ago while parked. Christian told me to bring it in. They looked at it, assessed the damage, and compared that to what the insurance said needed to be fixed. He worked with me and the insurance company to get my car fixed as quickly as possible. Great job! Thank you Christian and everyone at the shop.

Leslie M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/12/2018
Experts for your car!
Christian went above and beyond in helping us with my son's car. Do not take your car anywhere else, as we learned this the hard way!

John F.
Conroe, TX
06/06/2018
Always great
This is the second vw I have had and I always use these guys. Extremely knowledgeable and will spend time to make sure you are in the loop about your vehicle. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

RT
Rosalyn T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/05/2018
Excellent Experience!
My new vehicle service and repair location!

They returned my SUV shiny and clean!