Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Courtney S.
07/14/2018
The Best or Nothing.
Thank you guys for the a class work as usual and the company. I will definately be coming back in the near future. Keep up the great service..Cheers Courtney,Tomball Tx...:-)

ND
Nicol D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/05/2018
Like Family
The Das team is friendly, courteous and kind. They are thorough, explain extra step being taken in the service or repair process and they treat you like family. As a female, I trust their recommendations and believe that I am having necessary work done to my vehicle.

KL
Kelly L.
Magnolia, TX
06/28/2018
Audi brakes
Thanks to Christian for the prompt and thorough service of our A6. We will use you for all of our service needs in the future.

Kristine M.
06/22/2018
Feel comfortable bringing my car to Das European Autohaus, they know what they are doing, always friendly and keep me informed every step of the way. Technician got me up and running within one day and I contacted them on a Friday morning! Thank you Das Autohaus

Robert S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was excellent and the business did it right the first time. They were also polite and courteous.

ER
Eric R.
Volkswagen CC
06/15/2018
Always amazing service!
These guys are awesome. My car was hit a couple weeks ago while parked. Christian told me to bring it in. They looked at it, assessed the damage, and compared that to what the insurance said needed to be fixed. He worked with me and the insurance company to get my car fixed as quickly as possible. Great job! Thank you Christian and everyone at the shop.

Leslie M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/12/2018
Experts for your car!
Christian went above and beyond in helping us with my son's car. Do not take your car anywhere else, as we learned this the hard way!

John F.
Conroe, TX
06/06/2018
Always great
This is the second vw I have had and I always use these guys. Extremely knowledgeable and will spend time to make sure you are in the loop about your vehicle. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

RT
Rosalyn T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/05/2018
Excellent Experience!
My new vehicle service and repair location!

They returned my SUV shiny and clean!

MA

LC
LUIS C.
Audi TT
06/04/2018
Great service as usual!!!
Christian and his team are always there to provide great service and expert advice! Been going to this shop for years and will keep doing so

Connie M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
05/28/2018
Awesome service
They are always accommodating, courteous, and only recommend things that are really needed for my car. Thank you.

DAN D.
Magnolia, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/25/2018
275,000 Mile Checkup
We took our '06 Jetta TDI in for its 275,000 mile checkup. While there they found other issues besides the oil change. I approved the repairs needed and got it back the next day. It still runs like a champ and I plan on getting a million miles on it as long as Christian and Das Autohaus keeps repairing what is needed.

Thanks
Dan D.

Thomas B.
Mount Vernon, TX
05/23/2018
Very professional and service minded.
A huge thank you to Das European Autohaus and especially Frederico and Christian who handled our car during our extended warranty claim.
It was a pleasure working with you guys, you continuously kept us updated on the progress with the claim and that is something that I greatly appreciate.
Once the claim was approved the repairs were done in a fast and timely matter as well.
Thank you once again, the car feels great to drive.

SA
Steven A.
Conroe, TX
Porsche Panamera
05/17/2018
Another great experience
Communication was great as always and the service was as well. I like their honesty, knowledge and their attentiveness. I am very particular with my Panamera. They made it easy for me to drop-off with their key-drop. Very happy with the overall experience. They sure know Porsches is well!

Ramgopal S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/12/2018
One of the best you'll come across
Christian was one of the best one would come across. He's passionate about autos, specially about German autos. The check engine light had come on. I first took it to the MB dealer. There was a long wait, and I would need to keep it overnight, loaner etc. Next, I looked around, and came across Das European Autohaus, which wasn't too far. I called, and Christian said he could fit me in around 2 pm.
The waiting area is quiet, and elegant. After my car was taken in, I waited for quite a while. Then someone came in and informed me it would take a bit more time. In the meantime, I was receiving photos, and diagnosis of the issue. When done, Christian patiently explained exactly what the issue was about the car, and that I should not fix anything right now - as the problem was intermittent, and could actually not show up again.

Very polite people, and they know what they are doing. The price they charged me for the diagnosis was extremely reasonable. I would certainly go there again if needed.

SK
STEFAN K.
Volkswagen GTI
05/05/2018
Always great service
Great service always on time and more competitively prices than the dealership. Very qualified technicians.

WP
Wanda P.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Wanda said the employees were professional. They were honest. They provided quality work

PD
Paul D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/28/2018
Fantastic service experience!
Excellent attention to detail and fantastic service!

Courtney S.
04/26/2018
Very Impressed.;-)
At first glance, this place seemed like a fancy expensive import car dealership,but one you get passed that fancy cars and meet (The Man) Christian you won't need to go to any other repair shop. He was honest,sharp,patient,kind,and took the time to go over every single detail of my 2014 VW Passat and offer other suggestions, with a broad range of knowledge of what he was talking about. I have never in all my years had any mechanic from other car dealership/repair shop offer this much assistance and caring about my vehicle.I also got to go into the work shop ...which my VW Dealership in The Woodlands would never let me see what they were doing after they close that BIG automatic door. I left feeling assured that my next visit i will be (well) taken care of. The only complaint I might have is that his German Shepard puppy Ruger didn't come out to play that much..lol..thanks again Christian...Cheers..

Courtney S