Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Mike M.
Audi SQ5
02/16/2019
Audi SQ5 maintenance
Not cheap but probably the best. Wouldn't trust my S8 or SQ5 to anyone else, including the dealer. Christian a gold mine of Audi experience, if you want it done right, bring it here

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/15/2019
Very professional and courteous.
They are very professional explain the problems with the vehicle in detail and offer a very fair price.

Ashley B.
Cypress, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/15/2019
Took care of me and my Mini
Das is the real deal; friendly and knowledgeable. Christian made me feel confident that I had chosen the right repair shop. We will be back (but hopefully not too soon )

DAN D.
Magnolia, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/13/2019
Great, Honest Service and the price is right.
Took in my '06 Jetta TDI with a shudder when accelerating and an oil change. It was a fuel line leak among other things. Got it back in short time and its running GREAT, as expected. Over 285,000 miles and still going strong. Thanks Christian and your crew.

Diego H.
Porsche 911
02/11/2019
Pre purchase inspection 911
I am impressed by the quality of service and the professionalism Christian and his team provided to me during this PPI. I am new to Porsches all together and by having the technical support from Das European Autohaus I was very comfortable going forward with my decision. They were 100% with me the entire time and their report, advice and service was top notched. I’d recommend making business with them anytime. This experience made me a long term customer, now maintaining my new toy !!. Thanks Christian!!

SG
Sylvester G.
Huntsville, TX
Great people
The level of professionalism.

TH
Towfique H.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Mercedes Maintenance
Excellent Service experience, specially because the Owner takes charge in personal care. Timely service experiece & follow up.

AT
Alyson T.
Volkswagen Golf
02/10/2019
Love the dedication to excellence
Christian and his staff know how to find the root cause of the problem and solve it. I know when I bring my 2011 Golf TDI to him it will be fixed right the first time. My car always runs better when it has been properly taken care of.

NC
Nelson C.
Mercedes-Benz S430
02/09/2019
Excellent Service!!
From the moment I first contacted them to schedule my appointment to the moment I picked up my car, the staff was excellent. They did the work I scheduled and went further! I will now always bring my car to them no doubt.

KC
Kevin C.
02/08/2019
Transparency and quality work.

WM
Will M.
Audi Q5
02/04/2019
Fantastic year after year
Christian runs one of the greatest outfits in the Houston area. Services is always prompt, done correctly, and the pricing is fair and competitive. Highly recommend, and will continue to utilize Christian and his team to service my daily Q5 and my project BMW.

WL
Excellent and thorough work

Katy, TX
Volkswagen Passat
02/01/2019
finally some transparency, clarification, and honesty
there were so many things i learned about the mechanics of my car. instead of saying “replace it all” like other repair shops, they used deduction to diagnose my car. i’m very grateful to have come across Das Autohaus and i’ve been raving about it ever since. would definitely recommend to anybody

PH
Paul H.
Porsche Boxster
02/01/2019
Box steer brakes and struts
Clear inspection and recommended repairs with pricing and time required. Car repaired as recommended and all good

MJ
Michael J.
Porsche Cayenne
01/28/2019
Very good Service.
Very fast and quick service. Very professional and knowlegable staff.

RONALD S.
Volkswagen CC
01/26/2019
Superior Service
Das European Autohaus has provided superior service for my volkswagens and kept them running great for hundreds of thousands of miles! I never kept cars as long as I do now. A place like this is hard to find, honesty, dependability and reasonable charges. I highly recommend Das Eluropean Autohaus to service and maintain your automobile.
Ronald S.

Christine S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/26/2019
Great alternative from the dealership
Great service we are satisfied - thank you

AG
Alejandra G.
Texas
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Alejandra said they were very good and very happy. They made things really easy for her.

CL
Chunyu L.
Volkswagen Passat
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Chunyu said that his visit with the business was very good.

KV
Keith V.
01/22/2019
Treated like family
DAS European Autohaus was recommended to me by a friend, from the minute I walked in I was treated like family. Very professional, excellent communication and the cleanest shop in the city. I will only bring my vehicles to DAS.