Jan D.
Mercedes-Benz E300
02/26/2020
Friendly and great service
Service was done on time as they promised

ES

Ray K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/18/2020
Incredible Customer Service
After my experience at Dave’s European, Inc. I am never going back to the VW dealership. This was my first visit and Dave was very informative and got the job done ! Not to mention he is genuinely nice . If you are in need of automotive repair this is the place that you want to go for quality service that you can trust .

Tom S.
Homer Glen, IL
02/18/2020
Trust, Flexibility, Awesome Techs and Great People..
Let me start by saying Dave and his team are quite unbelievable. They worked around my schedule (Flew In to Denver, purchased a Porsche 911, tech worked all day on my vehicle, they stayed late for me, drove me around town, tech reviewed the car with me multiple times, etc.). Dave also performed a pre-purchase inspection and was just top notch during that entire process, sent me over 20 pictures, explained everything, just wonderful. I just can't say enough. Thank You...
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/27/2020

Experience matters and we have excellent mechanics with over 30 years each. This type of expertise showed in your pre-purchase inspection as well as in your service for your Porsche 911. Having you pleased with all we did is what we hope to achieve every time. Thank you for your wonderful review, Tom!! See you when your in Denver next time.

Rendale M.
Big Springs, NE
Land Rover LR3
02/14/2020
Small town service in the big city
Friendly people and good service at a reasonable price
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/18/2020

Wow, Rendale, you declared exactly what we aim for everyone to experience! Thank you for supporting our business.

BW
Bobby W.
02/13/2020
Someone you can trust.
I was recommended to Daves European Inc. from my regular mechanic who did not work on BMW’s. I made my appointment and took my car in. Within a couple of hours, Dave called me with the diagnosis and what is going to cost. My car was completed and delivered to me in a timely fashion. I am very happy with his professionalism. I was kept appraised every step of the way. Dave will have all my business from this point on. Thank you Dave.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/18/2020

Great mechanics recognize others who also execute quality work. So, please thank your previous mechanic for the referral in honoring us this way. It brings us great satisfaction knowing you were able to take note and appreciate what we accomplished to return your BMW to peak performance. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/12/2020
Seems a good place to take the car for repairs but the location is not to accessible.
One of thing that I like is that feels family business. I like it because is not to far from my house.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/13/2020

So glad you appreciate the atmosphere we bring as a small business in a large city! It definitely allows us to personalize our customer service. We understand it's a bit more difficult to find us but being off the main street protects these great European cars even more! Happy you found us - our maps link on our website should make it easy to do it again.

Johnathon K.
Audi Q7
02/07/2020
Audi Q7
Dave is a great mechanic. I called to see if I could get my Q7 in for some repairs and oil change and he was able to accommodate me. He was able to get my car back to me before the storm hit. I appreciate his expertise and thoughtfulness. Thanks Dave!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/10/2020

This has been a great start to learning your needs and repairing both your cars effectively and efficiently. Thanks for trusting us and support our small business. It's our honor  and pleaseure to assist you in the future.

RE
Rich E.
01/29/2020
They know what they’re doing and they do it very efficiently.
Dave stays up to date on new technical updates from mfg so he is always aware how to handle your problem.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/30/2020

After being open for 29 years, keeping afresh on all the new technology in these European cars is vital. Glad your issue was a simple one. Great to see you again, Rich!!

RL
Robert L.
Evergreen, CO
Land Rover Discovery
01/23/2020
Genuine concern for doing the right work
Bottom line is you need a mechanic you can trust and knows everything about your vehicle.
Then a fair price and doing the work correctly follow along. Dave is this guy.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/24/2020

Rovers are our speciality! So, you picked the right place to do the work to keep your Disco on the road. Glad you found us and appreciate the hard work we do to offer you the best customer service in town. Thanks for your kind words, Bob!

Rosevelt W.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/12/2020
This is where you want to get ur Land Rover repaired!
Not only does the customer service impress, the diagnostic and repair plan will assure you that your vehicle is in the right shop! A comprehensive review will be done and you will be contacted to discuss options. Great dynamic for business!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/13/2020

That's an incredible review! We have received outstanding comments on this upgrade we've added to our service program. Glad you appreciate it! See you in the future.

Land Rover Range Rover
01/08/2020
A nice team of people that do god work.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words.

BC
Bob C.
Livingston, TX
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/20/2019
Honest and reliable service
Would recommend. Repair was very good and price was even better. Plan to use Dave for future services.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 12/26/2019

We are glad we could offer you exceptional service. It's our pleasure to help you with your vehicle. It will be an honor to continue to assist you with any of your needs. Thank you, Bob, for your kind review!

Loren S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/25/2019
Best of the best!
Wouldn’t take my car to anybody else. Dave is very honest and nobody knows their way around cars like Dave. Give him a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/25/2019

After 5 years of bringing your car to us, we are honored to still meet your expectations. We work hard to go above and beyond in customer service and family-friendliness. Thanks, again. See you next time!

TR
Todd R.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/22/2019
Dave is very nice and got my car done quicker than I thought
I highly recommend Dave’s European Auto!