PW
Englewood, CO
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/18/2019
Throughness
Fair and truthful services, no hidden charges.

SA
Steve A.
Audi Q5
03/14/2019
First visit
Rather than drive from East Denver to Lakewood to that Audi dealer, I decided to try Dave's European with my Audi Q5. He was professional, through and prompt. I am glad I came and will return.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 03/19/2019

Steve, we are very grateful in your choice to venture out and select our small business to service your car. It's an honor to help you with your needs and even more to maintain the Audi's in Colorado. Your words are very kind and generous. Thank you!

SO
Sophia O.
03/09/2019
Customer service
Thanks Dave for been so helpful!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 03/12/2019

We are glad to help you with your vehicle in any way we can.

Rick S.
Castle Rock, CO
02/28/2019
Daves is where you take your car!
Bar none- Daves team is the best group of guys I have ever had work on my cars. They do it right the first time, no issues ever! They are the best mechanics I have ever used!!!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your generous comments about our team. We are very appreciative of the hard work our mechanics complete to keep our cusomters happy. Thanks again, Rick!

Rico G.
Englewood, CO
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/28/2019
Best car repair company in Denver
I have been taking my cars to Dave's for about 7 years now and I would never take my cars to anyone else. They are great people that care about there customers and they always do a great job.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 03/04/2019

A cordial assessment of our service to your cars over the years. We value your business very much!!

Audi allroad
02/23/2019
Saves my Audi Allroad!
Dave is the owner and is always directly involved in fixing the problem. He’s very conscientious and addresses the problems rather than the symptoms. Plus he’s a really nice person and cares about his loyal following. Thanks Dave!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/26/2019

We always appreciate helping anyone with an Audi Allroad as it's the owner's favorite. Glad to add you to this elite group here. We are proud to be a small business that can offer personalized service. Thank you for your review!!

DK

BL
Brian L.
02/13/2019
Happy Customer
As a car enthusiast I appreciate a shop that treats me as a knowledgable customer. Dave communicates clearly and together we decide what work needs to be done. I prefer a shop that doesn’t try to up sell me with services I don’t need.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

We enjoy having you as a new customer. Your competency level is impressive. Thank you very much. We hope to see you again.

NK
Natalya K.
02/08/2019
Good job!
I was taking my BMW X 5 to Dave’s Europian mehanics shop for 4 years. This shop has very good mehanics and resonable prices.
I have been to several different shops before, and they always overcharged me. So far, I am very happy with quality and prices at Dave’ s Europian mechanics shop!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

It's nice to have friendly customers like you, Natalya. We appreciate your choice in selecting our small business to repair and service your car these past few years. Thank you!

Jill D.
Parker, CO
Land Rover LR4
02/07/2019
Excellent service. My mechanic of choice!
Dave and Deborah are responsive and provide updates as the maintenance is being performed. I regret not going to them sooner! I will not return to the dealership. Great service - will recommend to all Rover drivers!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/11/2019

We are doing our best to offer great customer service. We prefer to personalize our service in the special way a small business owner can do. Thanks for your wonderful comments.

Les B.
Tucson, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover
02/04/2019
Great work as always
Dave as always performs great work, everything I ask to be done is always done right and in a timely manner.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/11/2019

We've serviced your vehicles for over a decade now. It's always been our pleasure to help you any way we can and a delight to see you, Les. Thank you for your faithful business over the years.

NH
Nicole H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/01/2019
Very friendly and thural advised me of issues they noticed and was clear in explaining any follow up service for the future. Not pressured at all to do any unnecessary service. I will truly recommend anyone to go to Daves European!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/07/2019

Meeting new customers like you is a wonderful experience! Let us know how we can service any of your needs down the road.

MA
Mike A.
01/31/2019
Highly competent, reasonable prices and great service
Thanks again, Dave!

Audi Q7
01/24/2019
Honest Professional Service
First time customer will be returning for future needs. Solid experience highly recommend.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/28/2019

It's a priviledge and pleasure to help you. Thank you for your kind recommendation.

KG
Kevin G.
Land Rover LR2
01/12/2019
Great costumer service
Dave and staff are very informative.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/28/2019

Kevin, we are always happy to help keep the Rovers on the road. Let us know how we can support you in this endeavor.

Donald G.
01/12/2019
Honest as the day is long
Didn’t charge me when they couldn’t solve my issue. Much appreciated

Mike B.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/10/2019
Don’t hesitate!
If you are looking for quality mechanical work, great pricing, friendly atmosphere - don’t even think of trying another shop! Call Dave and schedule your work now. You will be glad you did!!
If you have a european car ( 3 Rovers for me ), Dave’s European IS the best shop in Colorado. Don’t hesitate!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/28/2019

As you've known over the years, we have a heart for European cars and seeing them at their best. Your kindness and good spirit rings true everywhere you go, Mike. Come in any time - you're part of the family.

KC
Kent C.
Littleton, CO
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/07/2019
Nice, knowledgeable and direct contact with the owner
I believe all that was done to my car was needed. Unfortunately, the sluggish, groggy and congested feeling when driving the car in the “beginning when the engine is cold” still remains.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/07/2019

Kent, we appreciate your words and the ability to fix the main issue you requested. Please let us know when you can bring the car back in to see if we can "duplicate" the sluggish feeling issue.

Richard W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/07/2018
Dave and his crew are friendly and do excellent work. I always enjoy the experience.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 12/10/2018

Its always good to see you. Thank you for your business over the years.

Sherry W.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/14/2018
Love this shop!
Love this shop! The only place who has been able to fix my car properly at a great price!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/19/2018

You've got a great Volvo and we've been happy to assist you this past year.