Julie B. on 09/27/2017
"Knowledge and experience"
Dave's European combines knowledge, experience, communication, and service. Best ever.
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 05:08 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 09/27/2017

Seeing you over the last decade has always been a delight. We are honored to care for your needs and help you with any of your cars! Be safe up North and wherever your family goes.

Dan K. on 09/24/2017
"perfect as usual"
the only place to take a European car...quick, priced right and a more than friendly environment...and it's done right the FIRST time.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 09:56 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 09/25/2017

It's a pleasure to assist you in repairing your car, Dan. Glad we could solve the issue right away. Thanks for your generous and kind comment.

Mike A. on 09/14/2017
"thanks, Jeff and dave"
I trust these guys. The Land Rover dealer gave me the service run-around, but these guys fixed it the first time, and it's been running great ever since.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 11:34 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 09/27/2017

As a small business, our endeavor is to give great service all the time. Thanks for appreciating our experienced mechanics as well Mike.

Dan K. on 08/24/2017
"excellent as usual"
the only place I would trust to work on my cars
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 07:11 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 08/29/2017

It's a pleasure to service your car and help you in any way we can. Let us know what you need in the future and we'll see you again.

Richard W. on 08/14/2017
"Excellent Service"
Dave completed the service on time and with excellent results. Thank you
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 02:29 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 08/29/2017

Happy to assist you in keeping your Mercedes on the road. Wonderful to see you, again.

Chris C. on 08/08/2017
"Dave's European - Quality Shop that provides solutions"
Recently reconnected with Dave's for repairing our clients cars as an extension of our services provided, being an Estate Management Company. They have always come through for us in terms of quality, price and timelines of repairs. We will be back!
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 04:27 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 08/29/2017

Thanks for your kind words. We aim for efficiency and expertise at our shop. As always, we thank you for supporting our small business.

Ernie A. on 08/01/2017
"Catilytic Converter Repair"
Dave and his team did an amazing job again with my car. The only shop in town I trust to service my vehicle.
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:28 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 08/07/2017

Happy to fix your Audi so you can enjoy your summer! You've been a loyal customer for a long time. Thanks for supporting our small business in Denver.

Matt C. on 07/22/2017
"Honest service all of the time"
I have been a customer of Dave's for several years. His understanding of European vehicles and their operating systems is excellent. The level of customer service is hard to comprehend given the fact that he and his mechanical team have a huge following and are working on several vehicles at any given time. His integrity and honesty are extremely apparent when diagnosing problems and explaining solutions. His labor costs are significantly below market standards while still maintaining a high quality, top of the line facility.
Vehicle: BMW 530xi
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 06:57 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 08/29/2017

We aim for efficiency and expertise at our business. We are delighted to help you with anything we can. It has been our pleasure serving you and keeping your BMW on the road.

Anna A. on 07/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Misleading fools"
Terrible experience that ended up costing me $3,500 in repairs!!! I brought in a 2011 328xi BMW for a pre-purchase inspection and actually paid them for this "service". The workers were friendly but extremely incompetent in their knowledge. I was told this car overall was in great condition. I took their word for it because of the great reviews on yelp and they appeared to know what they were talking about. What a joke. I later come to find out that neither of my USB ports work in the car. (Did they even test it????) Not to mention the aux port was not working either. The passenger seat belt sensor is not working properly and also the suspension needs replaced. It really makes you wonder if they said nothing was wrong so I would turn around and ask them for repairs to be done. If you have a BMW or are looking for a mechanic steer clear of these FOOLS. It will only end up costing you in the end. Go to a professional with knowledge!
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 09:06 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 07/19/2017

Unfair and harsh review to blame us for another shop’s repairs cost of $3,500. The main part of our inspection revealed: valve cover gasket leaks, engine computer showed water pump faults, secondary air injection fault and accident/body work issues. When talking later, the selling dealer now states they repaired these faults. This review is a bit confusing with so many parties involved. Being in business for over 26 years, we are happy with our customers who appreciate our service and respect our mechanics who most have over 30 years’ experience working on European cars.

Carol C. on 05/15/2017
"Fan"
2 days and my car was done and back on the road. This place Rocks!
Vehicle: Audi Allroad
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017 08:53 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 05/16/2017

It's our pleasure to keep your Audi on the road. Thanks for the kind response.

Phyllis B. on 05/02/2017
"Great quality of work with wonderful sense of understanding and caring "
I always feel at ease taking my car to Daves European...they have if not better quality of work then dealerships ...and I realize the dealerships have sky rocket costs , it's a ease on my mind and my bank the good costs Daves European. ..as well their caring ways , Dave explains to you and you don't feel that tension..
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 10:28 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 05/02/2017

Thanks for your wonderful comment. We are delighted to help you with anything we can, and keep your Porsche running in tip top shape.

Susie H. on 02/17/2017
"Love these guys! YOU are the center of their business."
100% confidence in these folks- they have the experience, and the confidence to give customers the best service. And I have received it!
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 07:48 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/17/2017

Thank you for your kind words. Always a pleasure to help you, and keep your Range Rover running in tip top shape.

Rick B. on 02/13/2017
"Quality Audi service and vehicle knowledge"
Dave's has kept our 2006 Audi A4 (112,000 mi) running smooth since we purchased it in 2010 with 32,000 miles. Just wish Dave's offered customer loyalty discounts or discount coupons.
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 12:56 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/14/2017

Quite the history we have of working on your car. Always glad to help you.

Ruperto E. on 02/07/2017
"brake flush and coolant flush BMW 330I 2006, 2/07/2017"
Dave and Jeff are one of the best and trusted european car auto specialist located in Aurora Colorado. They are knowledgeable in all your euro auto maintenance needs. The big thing to me is to both of them being trustworthy. I have been around the block but still could easily fall into a wrong mechanic that is just after your money. It is really hard to tell in the beginning until damage is done as far as trust is concerned, luckily i only have to try once and i was pleased to say that i will be a loyal customer of these two awesome guys. They even picked me up and drove back to their shop to pick up my ride and i felt appreciated. This is the place to bring your european cars. Excellent professional mechanics. Hats off to you guys!
Vehicle: BMW 330i
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 10:29 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/07/2017

Thanks for your wonderful comment. We are delighted to help you with anything we can!! We’ll see you down the road.

Jeff K. on 02/06/2017
"Fast and friendly."
Needed an oil change. Scheduled it, and got in and out quick. My LR3 has a 165,000, needs pampering and Dave's is the place I take her to.
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 06:54 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 02/07/2017

We aim for efficiency and expertise at our buisness. It has been our pleasure serving you and keeping your LR3 on the road.

Heather C. on 01/30/2017
"Small problem..."
As usual a small problem ended up with a slightly larger fix. But everything was fixed that was asked in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/30/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 08:58 PM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/31/2017

Sascha S. on 01/20/2017
"Oil Change & Windshield Washer Pump Replacement"
Dropped in to Dave's shop earlier this week to get my oil changed on my 2001 BMW 325i. I also had an issue with my windshield washer's pump that I had them fix as well. Dave's shop is always great as they provide loaner cars so I was able to work the 2 days I had to without any problems regarding transportation. Their mechanics are always competent & skilled, and their prices are always fair & reasonable. Dave's shop has been a great auto mechanic business that I have relied upon since moving back to central CO 2+ years ago, & I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a solid mechanic's shop!
Vehicle: BMW 325xi
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 07:43 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Happy to assist you in keeping your BMW on the road. Wonderful to see you, again. Thanks for your kind comment. We are delighted to help you with anything we can!!

Richard W. on 01/10/2017
"Excellent Service"
Dave and his crew are efficient and always complete the service work on time and within budget.
They are a pleasure to work with.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 06:19 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/10/2017

Dave, thanks for your kind words. We aim for efficiency and expertise at our shop. As always, we thank you for supporting our small business over the many years.

Jeff K. on 01/06/2017
"Flexible and fast"
Dave does a great job getting my vehicle in and serviced quickly. Having the loaner car makes getting the service that much easier to do. Fair and reasonable pricing to boot! Thanks Dave!
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 06:44 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/06/2017

Getting your vehicles repaired and back to you quickly matters to us too. We are pleased to offer you the best we can. Glad to have you be part of the Land Rover family. See you on the trails!

Ernie A. on 12/30/2016
"Great Job!"
Dave and his team have once again done a great job. This time my car needed front and rear brakes. I am very particular on how my car drives and they give my car the special attention that gives me peace of mind. Thank you!
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 08:50 AM
Dave R. at Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/03/2017

It's always a delight and pleasure to help you on any of your cars!!