Richard W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/13/2018
Quality Work - Excellent Service
Dave and his team always make the experience of having your car repaired transparent and painless. Their commitment to excellent customer service coupled with the quality of their work keep me coming back.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Always a pleasure to see you and keep you vehicle running smoothly. Amazing how time flys since you started bringing your car here in 2012. Thanks for your kind review.

AD
Amy D.
Fort Collins, CO
Porsche Cayenne
06/12/2018
Professional and very detailed!
Dave was honest, detailed and I would highly recommend Dave's European.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

It was our pleasure to help you. We strive to provide a detailed and thorough report of all prepurchase inspections. Thank you for your kind review.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2018
OUTSTANDING AS USUAL
THESE GUYS ARE WONDERFUL...AND THEY ATE ALL THE DONUTS I BROUGHT THEM...DAVE HAD 5-6, NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE. OH, AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB WORKING ON MY SL500 BENZ.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Mmmm donuts. Who can say no to donuts. That was a wonderful treat, thank you. Always a pleasure to see you and keep your Benz on the road.

TK
Tanya K.
05/24/2018
Fast, efficient, and honest!!!!!
I’m at highly impressed with Dave’s efficiency and knowledge. Most importantly they are honest. I used to take my Range Rover to the dealership until I found Dave’s European. It would take weeks to make an appointment with the dealership. They would never give me a straight answer on my repairs. On my first visit at Dave’s they completely inspected my car and found several things wrong with it. My car was fixed within 24hours of the parts arriving. I will never waste my time on the dealership again. Most importantly the were less expensive and still used oem parts. Jeff was amazing he took the time to explain the issues and give me options. I will continue to take my Range Rover to Dave’s and I would highly recommend taking yours to them!!!!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Happy to assist you. We love to see those Land Rovers running great down the highway. Thanks for the wonderful review!!

EC
Ewen C.
Sarasota, FL
04/27/2018
Range Rover Sport
Jeff did a fantastic job of following through to the end. The air suspension was a major challenge from the beginning requiring 4 new air struts, new air compressor, calibration and then detective work to find out why there were still issues. Eventually finding dead animal fur in the air inlet! The vehicle had been parked unused for a number of months in the Florida sun.
Thanks to Jeff at Dave's.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Happy to assist you with keeping your vehicle on the road. Cars are like puzzles, we love to slove them. Thanks for the wonderful review!!

Jeff

Richard W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/17/2018
Quality Work - Excellent Service
I have been taking my car to Dave's European for five years and every time it is in for service Dave and his team are prompt in assessing the problem and the car is returned like new.
Thank you for your continued excellent work.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks for your kind words!! Helping you to keep all your car in top condition matters to us. Glad to have you be part of this family for the past 5 years.

EH
Elaine H.
03/06/2018
Honest garage, very nice to work with
We've been using dates for various vehicles over a period of several years and have always been pleased with the service and price.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Happy to see you again. Always a pleasure to help you and service your car.

Avelino M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/08/2018
Not very happy at all last time I will go their
I got a oil change in my 2014 c300 I left from the as soon as I left their car smelled a little funny I thought it was maybe just something they dropped a little oil on exhaust I stopped at a light my car started to smoke allot I got out the car looked under and my car was squirting oil not just a little it was allot so I took it back they used a used oil seal on my car from my old filter who knows if they replaced the oil that came out I doubt it now my engine sounds funny I’m taking to a diff mechanic tomorrow I am not happy at all not to mention all the oils stains on my drive way thanks to them now I got to clean my drive way I have hoa they will have a hey day on my drive way

AW
Anessa W.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/30/2018
Mercedes c class and BMW 3 series
Love this shop. Dave and the crew are always helpful with any worries and concerns I have about my cars. Their fast, very reliable and reasonable.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/31/2018

We're doing our best to keep your Mercedes in great condition. Glad we could get it back on the road quickly. Thanks for your business, Anessa!

Diana L.
01/25/2018
Extremley knowledgeable and Absolutely amazing Customer Service!!!
Dave and Jeff are the best service techs around! Not only did they fix the radiator on my Range Rover they were able to help me with an issue I had been dealing with by another service shop regarding a faulty compressor that was installed on my Range Rover. Jeff went out of his way to contact the service tech who worked on my vehicle as well as contact the parts store to get answers regarding the faulty compressor. Thanks to Dave and Jeff I was able to finally get the correct compressor ordered, installed, programmed and get me back on the road! This company goes above and beyond to help it's customers. They are very knowledgeable and provide 1st class service and maintenance. I highly recommend Dave's European, Inc.!!!!

Diana Lopez
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/26/2018

Thanks for your kind words. We aim for efficiency and expertise at our shop, and are pleased to offer you the best we can.

MA
Mike A.
01/19/2018
The dog ate my seat belts
Thanks, Dave and Jeff. Expensive playtime for Charlie, but glad to have nice new belts installed in time for my trip. Appreciate it. Mike
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 01/24/2018

So glad to help. I had a dog as a kid that ate my math book and homework, so I feel your pain. Tell Charlie we said hi. Have a blessed day.

EG
Ellen G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/27/2017
MINI Miracle
Dave went the extra mile to call MINI to trouble shoot some of the issues I was having with my MINI Countryman. He did a great job of communicating the options to fix the problem as well as the worst and best case scenarios. I didn't think my MINI had the best outcome based on the original diagnosis. However, after he called MINI and then his team worked on my car, he was able to get my car back on the road and she is running like a champ again.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 12/29/2017

Getting your vehicle repaired and back to you quickly and efficiently matters to us too. We are pleased to offer you the best we can. Glad to have you be part of the family. See you on the road!

Porsche Cayenne
11/08/2017
excellent as always!!!!
done right the first time with super professionalism.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/17/2017

Happy to assist you with keeping your Porsche on the road. We love to see those German cars running great down the highway. Thanks for the wonderful review!!

TA
Tori A.
Aurora, CO
Land Rover LR2
11/04/2017
They know their clients by name and put customer needs first. They are also so nice and know their stuff- making sure they always have repaired the root issue.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you for the kind response! We are always happy to help you.

10/30/2017
Highly recommended
As always, Dave and his crew took great care of me and my car.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 10/31/2017

Happy to help you keep that Audi on the road and driving smoothly. Thanks for the great review. Let's us know what you need in the future and we'll see you again.

Land Rover LR3
10/27/2017
Best ever
Knowledge and service combined. Cannot be beat.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 10/31/2017

You've got a great car and are always a joy to be around. We are delighted to help you with anything we can!!

NB
Nancy B.
Audi S5
10/23/2017
Fixed what other person broke
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 10/24/2017

It's a pleasure to service your car and help you in any way we can. Let us know what you need in the future and we'll see you again.

Land Rover LR3
09/27/2017
Knowledge and experience
Dave's European combines knowledge, experience, communication, and service. Best ever.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 09/27/2017

Seeing you over the last decade has always been a delight. We are honored to care for your needs and help you with any of your cars! Be safe up North and wherever your family goes.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/24/2017
perfect as usual
the only place to take a European car...quick, priced right and a more than friendly environment...and it's done right the FIRST time.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 09/25/2017

It's a pleasure to assist you in repairing your car, Dan. Glad we could solve the issue right away. Thanks for your generous and kind comment.

MA
Mike A.
09/14/2017
thanks, Jeff and dave
I trust these guys. The Land Rover dealer gave me the service run-around, but these guys fixed it the first time, and it's been running great ever since.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 09/27/2017

As a small business, our endeavor is to give great service all the time. Thanks for appreciating our experienced mechanics as well Mike.