KG
Kevin G.
Land Rover LR2
01/12/2019
Great costumer service
Dave and staff are very informative.

Donald G.
01/12/2019
Honest as the day is long
Didn’t charge me when they couldn’t solve my issue. Much appreciated

Mike B.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/10/2019
Don’t hesitate!
If you are looking for quality mechanical work, great pricing, friendly atmosphere - don’t even think of trying another shop! Call Dave and schedule your work now. You will be glad you did!!
If you have a european car ( 3 Rovers for me ), Dave’s European IS the best shop in Colorado. Don’t hesitate!

KC
Kent C.
Littleton, CO
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/07/2019
Nice, knowledgeable and direct contact with the owner
I believe all that was done to my car was needed. Unfortunately, the sluggish, groggy and congested feeling when driving the car in the “beginning when the engine is cold” still remains.

12/07/2018
Dave and his crew are friendly and do excellent work. I always enjoy the experience.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 12/10/2018

Its always good to see you. Thank you for your business over the years.

Sherry W.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/14/2018
Love this shop!
Love this shop! The only place who has been able to fix my car properly at a great price!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/19/2018

You've got a great Volvo and we've been happy to assist you this past year.

Rick S.
Castle Rock, CO
Land Rover Range Rover
11/08/2018
Dave is the best!
I never have to worry about these guys! They have worked on my vehicles for a long time and always come through for me. I would always recommend this group, they know cars and how to get to issues quickly and efficiently.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/19/2018

It's always a pleasure to service your cars over the years, Dave.

Renee B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/02/2018
First Impression
After speaking with both Dave & Jeff, I feel that I’ve found people who are knowledgeable & trustworthy. They didn’t sugar coat the problem or costs and they said that they will see if previous work done wS under a warranty. That is going an extra step that I was not expecting.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/26/2018

It's a pleasure to meet you and gain your trust in servicing your VW. I'm delighted we have it working well now. Thank you for your kind review!

SO
Sophia O.
10/27/2018
Good service as well like customer service
Vety Good service, affordable price and excellent customer service

Sophia,

Thanks for the kind words! We're glad to help you keep the Beemer on the road.

Sincerely,

DT
Dave T.
Littleton, CO
Mercedes-Benz E420
10/26/2018
My wife and I have had nothing but great service from Dave and Jeff. Always upfront on our cars problems and price to fix. They always deliver.

Trevor B.
Broomfield, CO
Land Rover Discovery
10/24/2018
Great and timely service
Jeff cleaned de rusted and undercoated my land rover in one day by himself. It was a huge task on my old car. The final results look great.

DJ
David J.
09/18/2018
No nonsense honest repairs.
I've been Dave's customer for over 15 years. From the beginning with my 1998 Audi A4 to when I sold it in 2015. Dave never tried to oversell me on parts and services that I didn't actually need, while providing me with sound advice on how to get the best performance from my investment. Later he provided the same great service and advice for my wife's 2001 Toyota Highlander until we sold it in 2018. We will continue to ask Dave to provide services for our new 2018 Audi Q5 and our 2015 VW Eos. We highly recommend Dave's European, Inc. to anyone who wants to get the most from their automotive investments.

Johana C.
Baton Rouge, LA
08/16/2018
The service is tremendous!
Dave and his staff have been so helpful and informative, kind and caring.

06/13/2018
Quality Work - Excellent Service
Dave and his team always make the experience of having your car repaired transparent and painless. Their commitment to excellent customer service coupled with the quality of their work keep me coming back.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Always a pleasure to see you and keep you vehicle running smoothly. Amazing how time flys since you started bringing your car here in 2012. Thanks for your kind review.

AD
Amy D.
Fort Collins, CO
Porsche Cayenne
06/12/2018
Professional and very detailed!
Dave was honest, detailed and I would highly recommend Dave's European.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

It was our pleasure to help you. We strive to provide a detailed and thorough report of all prepurchase inspections. Thank you for your kind review.

DK
Dan K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/07/2018
OUTSTANDING AS USUAL
THESE GUYS ARE WONDERFUL...AND THEY ATE ALL THE DONUTS I BROUGHT THEM...DAVE HAD 5-6, NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE. OH, AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB WORKING ON MY SL500 BENZ.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Mmmm donuts. Who can say no to donuts. That was a wonderful treat, thank you. Always a pleasure to see you and keep your Benz on the road.

TK
Tanya K.
05/24/2018
Fast, efficient, and honest!!!!!
I’m at highly impressed with Dave’s efficiency and knowledge. Most importantly they are honest. I used to take my Range Rover to the dealership until I found Dave’s European. It would take weeks to make an appointment with the dealership. They would never give me a straight answer on my repairs. On my first visit at Dave’s they completely inspected my car and found several things wrong with it. My car was fixed within 24hours of the parts arriving. I will never waste my time on the dealership again. Most importantly the were less expensive and still used oem parts. Jeff was amazing he took the time to explain the issues and give me options. I will continue to take my Range Rover to Dave’s and I would highly recommend taking yours to them!!!!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Happy to assist you. We love to see those Land Rovers running great down the highway. Thanks for the wonderful review!!

EC
Ewen C.
Sarasota, FL
04/27/2018
Range Rover Sport
Jeff did a fantastic job of following through to the end. The air suspension was a major challenge from the beginning requiring 4 new air struts, new air compressor, calibration and then detective work to find out why there were still issues. Eventually finding dead animal fur in the air inlet! The vehicle had been parked unused for a number of months in the Florida sun.
Thanks to Jeff at Dave's.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Happy to assist you with keeping your vehicle on the road. Cars are like puzzles, we love to slove them. Thanks for the wonderful review!!

Jeff

04/17/2018
Quality Work - Excellent Service
I have been taking my car to Dave's European for five years and every time it is in for service Dave and his team are prompt in assessing the problem and the car is returned like new.
Thank you for your continued excellent work.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks for your kind words!! Helping you to keep all your car in top condition matters to us. Glad to have you be part of this family for the past 5 years.

EH
Elaine H.
03/06/2018
Honest garage, very nice to work with
We've been using dates for various vehicles over a period of several years and have always been pleased with the service and price.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Happy to see you again. Always a pleasure to help you and service your car.