Audi Q5

Steve F.
Porsche Macan
01/20/2021
Surprised Bill.
It is wonderful to be treated so well by people you have never seen before. I felt at home with your people the minute I met you. You were efficient , fair , and honest . Everyone was great. Even the directions I got from the young lady were excellent., A belated Happy aNew Year., Steve

RD
Robert D.
01/14/2021
Great auto shop
This was my first visit to Dave’s European. The shop provided a thorough evaluation of my vehicle and handled every issue quickly and completely. I will definitely keep my vehicles service here!

DE
David E.
Parker, CO
01/12/2021
Great service, every time.

NS
Norman S.
01/08/2021
Dave’s is great
Great customer service honest and fair estimate. service done on time and for the quoted price. I won’t go anywhere else.

NG
Nicole G.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/07/2021
Quality Customer Service
Every time I take my car to Dave’s I walk away satisfied and feeling that he truly cares about my car and overall safety. This is the only place that I would trust to take my car.

SA
Sharon A.
01/07/2021
Always a pleasure!
It’s always a pleasure to do business with Dave and his crew. They are honest, professional, skilled and always get the job done. I highly recommend them!

Shanti C.
Acura MDX
12/31/2020
Personalized and timely service with great people
Dave did a great job on our car. We have gone to Dave's for 20+ years and have always been pleased with the results.

Jacob B.
Land Rover LR3
12/21/2020
Great Service!
Best place you can bring your Land Rover, hands down all I have to say!

Christine M.

Jim G.
Audi TT
12/11/2020
Great Service, Very Efficient Online Communication and Access
I used Dave's for the first time in December 2020 for service on my 2004 Audi TT Quattro Roadster. After making the appointment, I was reminded of appointment via email. Once work was completed, I was sent an email to complete online access to the vehicle's service history where I can: 1) Review what was done this time, 2) Be advised of next recommended service, 3) Make an appointment.
The site is now bookmarked. I have never had this access before from an auto repair shop or dealer service department. They also provided recommendations for other types of service. I believe I'm really going to like these guys.

Scott B.
Volkswagen Eos
11/30/2020
Honest!
Dave's was open and honest with my repair. I highly recommend.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Steven H.
Medford, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/19/2020
Great service.
Great service. Went above and beyond in diagnosing issues in my car.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for a great review. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

FG
Frieda G.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/12/2020
My Rover loves Dave's European Auto Repair!!!
Heads up for any one out there that literally appreciates excellent service on your car. Personally, I own an older Range Rover that I love very much. Dave has been my only go to for all issues & most recently it needed a fuel pump. It was towed to his shop on Monday...he notified me when it arrived & asked him to go ahead & change the oil. Picked it up on Wednesday...Melissa met me outside with the keys & invoice. My car was cleaned beautifully inside & out. Dave told me the oil change was unnecessary right now. My car drives fantastic! They are honest...kind...reasonably priced & do excellent work. The best ever!!!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/13/2020

We love working on Land Rovers, such a great vehicle.  We are so thankful for your trust and look forward to keeping your vehicle running for many years to come. Thank you again for your great review.

FG
Frieda G.
11/09/2020
Best Auto Repair in town!
My car is old and I love it and I have finally found a reliable, trustworthy repair shop that I know can fix my baby on time and will always be honest and do what's necessary. Every time I walk into the shop, everyone is so friendly and actually care about me not just the business. Its a breath of fresh air!! Thank you Dave and team!!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 11/13/2020

Creating great relationships is a crucial part of sustaining a long-term business.  Thanks for your extraordinary review. Thanks even more for your business over years!