CE
Chelsey E.
Audi allroad
08/03/2021
Thorough, detailed, knowledgeable, friendly
I was very satisfied with my experience at Dave’s European. Dave is very knowledgeable, personable, forthcoming, and a joy to work with. I came in to have a PPI on a car I was considering buying, and I left feeling very confident in my decision thanks to the expertise of Dave and his entire team. Thank you so much, and I’ll definitely be back! I would recommend 5/5.

Cynthia S.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
08/02/2021
Honest and even found we had a broken engine mount!
We have taken all our European cars to Dave's including an Audi SQ5, Land Rover LR4, and Mercedes ML500... soon to take him the Audi TT. These cars are our babies and we love them because they are top of the line. We have taken the Land Rover and Mercedes to non certified mechanics out of desperation and have always had to get the work done completely over again. Dave always tells me the priority and importance of each repair and is very knowledgeable. Completely honest and does not push or sell me things that I do not need.

Mike H.
Land Rover Range Rover
07/21/2021
Quality - knowledgeable - value
Dave and his mechanics provide the quality service you expect from for my Range Rover. I’ve used them through a highly trusted reference and through the years have now earned my trust
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 07/23/2021

We appreciate your kind review and continued patronage. Thank you for your trust. We look forward to keeping your Range Rover running smoothly down the road.

Shaunie C.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
07/06/2021
Takes good care of my cars!
I found Dave after a quick search on Google and I’m glad I did. He consulted with me on LR4s I was test driving, then did a full once over and repair once I bought the car. We bought a 2nd Land Rover (discovery) and he just did a full fix of its brake pads, rotors, oil change and sensor repair. His turn around time is usually 24 hrs and so far so good on all repairs.

If you have a Land Rover consult Dave before heading to the dealership :)
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 07/12/2021

We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and honesty. Land Rovers are great driving cars, but sometimes take a little extra TLC to keep them running smoothly. Thank you for a great review. Have a wonderful summer.

Steve S.
07/06/2021
So Happy I Found Dave!
I own a 2006 Range Rover Sport that I had been taking to the dealership for regular service, maintenance and/or repairs. Not only was it expensive, it was extremely inconvenient. And then in 2018 I found Dave‘s European auto. The work I have had done there has been superb and the price is fair and reasonable. Dave is such a great person. He is honest, friendly, knowledgeable, and won’t sell you a bill of goods you don’t need. If you have a Range Rover/Land Rover or any other european import, I highly recommend his shop. I only wish I had found him sooner!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 07/12/2021

We love working on Land Rovers, such a great vehicle.  We are so thankful for your trust and look forward to keeping your vehicle running for many years to come. Thank you again for your great review.

DE
David E.
Parker, CO
Volkswagen Touareg 2
06/30/2021
Great Service!
Great service as usual. Have been using Dave’s European for over 20 years and would recommend them to anyone who has service needs on a European brand vehicle.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/30/2021

Always a pleasure to see you, we appreciate your loyalty. Thank you for the great review. Have a great summer.

Ron R.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
06/20/2021
Great
Thorough and knowledgeable
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/24/2021

Thanks for the kind review. We are happy to help keep your car going as long as possible. Have a great summer.

Richard W.
06/09/2021
Emergency & got it done quickly
Expensive !!! but it IS a BMW
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/24/2021

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. BMWs are fun cars.

EN
Ed N.
Land Rover LR2
06/02/2021
Trusted
Honest on time service. Never feel like we have to question anything that is told to us
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for the great review. Always a pleasure to see you.

Morrie S.
Englewood, CO
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
05/11/2021
Excellent service!
Dave's European Auto repair is exceptional in every way! If you need repairs or maintenance for your european car, you must give these people an opportunity. Thank you!

Morrie,

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure to work on your vehicle.

Michael B.
Fishers, IN
Land Rover Range Rover
05/06/2021
Dave’s an honest man...rare indeed in any field!
My vehicle wasn’t able to be salvaged and Dave exhausted every Avenue...It was. It from a lack of effort!
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 05/12/2021

Thanks for a great review. We will always be honest about a vehicle, and do our best to keep vehicles going.

Dan H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/03/2021
2014 range rover
Great job getting to the bottom of an odd brake problem. Quick, informed and efficient.
They were just as excellent in the past on my 2008 RR.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 05/12/2021

Thanks for the kind review. Was a pleasure to see you again.

TC
Tina C.
Land Rover LR3
04/29/2021
Everyone is very attentive and they do very detailed work are very honest not there to take our money and put more things that we should get fixed that don’t need to be fixed and Dave the owner is very hands-on and attentive
Very attentive great Customer service the owner Dave is very hands-on and does not try to come up with other things that you need fixed as an overcharge
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 05/12/2021

Land Rovers are fun driving cars, but sometimes take a little extra TLC to keep them running smoothly. We pride ourselves on our honesty and attention to detail. Thank you for the kind review.

RE
Raymon E.
Aurora, CO
04/17/2021
A TRUE HOME FOR EUROPEAN AUTOMOBILE
Finally! A place, we can trust. Dave’s European took care of me, with the utmost integrity and delivered the repair-work on my car honestly and professionally. Neither, the dealerships, nor most auto repair shops could compare.
Dave R. from Dave's European, Inc. responded on 05/12/2021

We love working on BMWs, such a great vehicle.  We are so thankful for your trust and look forward to keeping your vehicle running for many years to come. Thank you again for your great review.

CL
Carlon L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/08/2021
Great service and honest
I'm so happy now I have a place to take my 06 range Rover sport where I could be confident about the work and be given a honest estimate about the work being done.