Roger S.
Dodge Dakota
04/19/2021
Trustworthy
It is comforting to know that when something goes wrong with one of your vehicles you already know where you're gonna take it. Mechanics are knowledgeable and Dave's prices are reasonable.

BV
Ben V.
Oregon
Audi Q7
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Ben said they were good.

FR
Frances R.
Kia Soul
04/14/2021
great job
the guys here are very knowledgeable and are helping get my car in shape, lots of issues left from a dealership.

thank you ! q

RN
Robert N.
Central Point, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/14/2021
Mini cooper initial inspection
They checked out my just acquired High
Miles Mini ,completely satisfied

LA
Lisa A.
Nissan Rogue
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Lisa said that they're easy to talk to and they follow up. She appreciates their service.

Rick R.
GMC Yukon XL
04/01/2021
the best anywhere !
very thorough and professional.

Royanne C.
03/31/2021
The very best!
I have been a customer for eight years since I moved to Medford. I have an older car and have had a few problems over the years. They have consistently given me very excellent service and gone out of their way to find me the very best prices on parts. I would not consider going any other place for service on my car. Very trustworthy

DF
David F.
Oregon
03/27/2021 Category: Service
David said great customer service

AR
Al R.
Eagle Point, OR
03/23/2021
they always do the work very well
the work is always done on time and they always let me know what else needs to be done

SL
Susan L.
Volvo V70
03/13/2021
Professional, Honest, High-Grade Service
I have been taking my cars to Dave's Import for over a decade. You will find everyone to be professional, honest, excellent listeners, and meticulous at what they do.

MZ
Monty Z.
Jacksonville, OR
03/11/2021
Trustworthy
They're forthright and up front about all the work they do and give you all the information you need to decide if you want to do it now or put it off. Excellent quality work. My favorite mechanic of 20 years works there.

Shelley H.

KG
Kathy G.
02/27/2021
Excellent customer service
Transparency and communication are the appreciated customer service attributes. This business keeps the customer honestly informed in a timely manner while their vehicle is being serviced and/or repaired. They always return phone calls and keep waiting times at a minimum. I love the personal contact that I receive when I submit my car for needed attention, whatever that attention requires.

Robert R.
02/26/2021
very good service and helpful on the questions i asked
easy location and they do the service you want and explain to you if you need it or not no pressure.

TJ
Ted J.
Central Point, OR
02/24/2021
Honest, thorough and friendly!!
We have taken our imports to Dave’s for around 20 years after bouncing from dealership service departments and other auto repair shops. We haven’t looked back! We have found them to do an excellent job in the work they do on our vehicles at a reasonable price and are always watching out for leaks or anything that could be a potential problem and offering suggestions. However never once selling us anything we didn’t need right now. Dave was always a friendly face we looked forward to greeting us and now with the new owner, Kevin, he is picking up where Dave left off! Another very friendly face we look forward to greeting us! We are very happy customers and will always recommend Dave’s!!