Dave's Transmission Exchange Inc

Daniel B.
03/26/2018
Continued service
Only place I bring my car. Brian has taken great care of me for years now. Even when I wasn't the greatest customer. Extremely flexible in any way I needed and has saved my butt more then once. Look forward to continued service! Keep up the good work!

Christopher C.
12/15/2017
incorrect installation fried transmission
Incorrect installation of transmission cooler hose caused the hose to blow thereby causing the transmission to seize from lack of fluid. Approximately 1000 miles on the rebuild. Stuck in California off I-5 no transmission.

JD D.
Stevensville, MT
06/01/2017
Excellent Automotive Service
Dave's Transmission Exchange is The Best place to service (or repair) our 06' 3500 GMC diesel truck!!! These guys are super nice, knowledgeable, reasonably priced and they make you feel like you're their Best customer!!

After 3 years traveling and experiencing the Western parts of Montana (having had service done in Kalispell, Bozeman & Missoula) we can honestly say Dave's Transmission Exchange in Hamilton is the Best in the West!! We had our truck serviced by Josh and we couldn't be happier with the work, professionalism and knowledge he exuded. The price was way less than we thought too!! "Icing on the cake!"

Dave's Transmission Exchange is our new Go To place for all our vehicles maintenance and repairs...and more!!

GT
GEOFF T.
Darby, MT
10/15/2015
New transmission and tune-up for 1987 Suburban now runs like a clock. Great mechanics and reasonable prices.

DAVID G.
Conner, MT
07/10/2015
Service, and friendly people.
Have showed up with out calling, and alwese got me in for a service.

JOE B.
GMC Sonoma
03/23/2015
Good Service
Had some work done at Dave's. They did a good job keeping to the quoted price. Work was done completely and without any issues. thanks Dave. ////Joe

TW
TOM W.
GMC Yukon
10/03/2014
timely manner
Always gets us in and out very quickly. And great service.

BO
BOB O.
Florence, MT
06/28/2014
Dave was a nice guy, took a little longer than expected but fixed my car
Thanks for helping me out in a jam!

BK
BILL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/12/2014
Know their stuff!
Bryan and Josh are personable and professional. Trust them to keep my high mileage 'Burb on the road.

RICK S.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/05/2014
Honest/Fast
Recently had timing belt replaced along w/ water pump. Brian and Dave are some of the most knowledgeable and competent mechanics around. Only place I take my 4 vehicles.

DAVID G.
Conner, MT
04/05/2014
They take care of me quickly
I might be in Hamilton and notice that my vehicle needs service and I drive to the shop and see if I can get my car in for a service and alwese yes. No appointment

KP
KIM P.
Buick LeSabre
03/24/2014
good people
dave did a good job and took care of us

RON C.
Dodge Dakota
01/25/2014
Personal care.
Go above and beyond to be helpful.

RICK S.
Ford Aspire
11/17/2013
Very competent!
fast ,efficient service. priced right.

Clint W.
Montana
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Clint said they did a really good job. They did what they said they would do and it came in under the estimated cost.

Mark P.
Montana
GMC Pickup
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Mark said they did what they said they were going to do. They did a good job.

Ralph H.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Ralph said every time he has gone to this business, they have done an excellent job of servicing his vehicle, repairing his vehicle, and troubleshooting things.

GP
Gregory P.
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Gregory said they were pretty fast, but they were a bit pricy. They were able to bring it down a notch.

TW
Tom W.
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Tom said the business took good care of him.

RV
Rick V.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Rick said it was his first visit to this business and the service was really good. They were very professional and his vehicle is running good. He will be taking his and his wife's vehicle to this business for service.