JIM C.
Longview, WA
07/22/2021
Great work
They fixed my car the same day the car was dropped of from AAA. Very fair price and very friendly great job.😃
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 07/23/2021

Hi Jim, thank you for your 5 star review! We are proud to be partnered with AAA, which allows us to offer our customer AAA discounts with proof of card. We are happy to hear we were able to get you back on the road quickly. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

KP
KRISTINA P.
Chevrolet Tracker
07/01/2021
Fantastic service
I will not take my car anywhere else. Great people, they make sure everything is done right and that I understand every step of the way. Fantastic service!
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 07/06/2021

Hi Kristina, thank you for your 5 star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your loyal business. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

RANDY C.
Mitsubishi Mirage
06/28/2021
Great place
They do good work here - it might be more expensive than a corner repair shop, but you can be sure that the work is more reliable.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 06/29/2021

Hi Randy, thank you for your 5 star review! Our policy is definitely to identify the correct problem the first time and make the correct repairs reliably. No guessing and checking here! We appreciate your business and will see you next time. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Volvo 850

JOAN L.
Portland, OR
06/25/2021
quick and complete inspection
I bought a used vehicle and needed a mechanic's opinion as to its safety before my "trial period" ended. David's place was nearby the place where I was purchasing the vehicle and they were able to schedule me on short notice. They took me on time and were finished in a little over an hour with a full, easy-to-read report. Such a relief to get an educated second opinion on the vehicle! My only dissatisfactions were: (1) was not being able to hear the verdict directly from the mechanic(s) who did the inspection and (2) they re-set the dashboard screen to something that I wasn't familiar with.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 06/28/2021

Hi Joan, thank you you for your 4 star review and for your feedback! The team will be discussing and finding solutions to making sure that we keep each customers dash on the same settings as when they came in. When you're in, please feel free to request to speak to a Technician and we will be happy to accommodate you. See you next time! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

DONNA C.
GMC Acadia
06/11/2021
great personal
always give me extra advise on items on my car! the complementy car wash is great! vacuumed, wiped down front seats! awesome!!
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 06/14/2021

Hi Donna, thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate that you put you trust in us to give you advice on your vehicle and are glad to be able to wash it and spruce it up for you. See you next time. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

KT
KENDRICK T.
Ram 1500
06/07/2021
Quality work
It's nice having a shop that does quality work on your vehicle without trying to cut corners.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 06/08/2021

Hi Kendrick, thank you for your 5 star review! We want you to know that we appreciate your business and we will always do everything possible to merit the trust you've shown in us when we repair your vehicle. See you next time.     -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Nissan Rogue
05/25/2021
Excellent service!
Friendly, honest, professional team. They've earned a lifelong customer after my very first appointment.

Kia Spectra
05/24/2021
Idiots
As an addendum to my previous review, they proceeded to tell me that they asked to have it locked in the vehicle for pickup after hours.
Two things about that.
1.) It was never specifically said that it was going to be locked inside, only that the key was going to be put in the visor or the tailpipe.
2.) I attempted to pick up my vehicle during business hours.
If they had more than two braincells competing for second place then they would have locked it up near the end of the day.

05/22/2021
Had to pay a locksmith to get my keys
After some irritation with how the work order was structured and an extra 800 dollars added to my bill, actually very reasonable for what was done. They ended up locking my only key to the vehicle inside the damn thing.

They’re good people, just a lot of unfortunate accidents and slightly misleading format to the work orders.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/24/2021

Hi Anoymous, thank you for your feedback. I understand your frustration and confusion with the way the estimates were sent separately instead of as one big form. We are always striving to learn how to communicate better with each customer, so this feedback will be helpful for the future. That being said, we politely request that you consider editing part of this review, as it was specifically requested that we lock your key in the vehicle so that you could pick the vehicle up after hours. - The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Michael L.
Toyota Avalon
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said that the vehicle didn't get fixed. They thought it was a sensor, but it's not.

DENNIS C.
05/13/2021
New Brakes
We took our 2005 Dodge Caravan to David’s for the annual inspection and oil change. Our brake measurement was decreasing so were advised to replace them. They were able to perform the service two days later and all is well. We appreciate their expert service and courteous team!
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/14/2021

Dennis, thank you for your review and for coming to see us for your yearly check in. We appreciate your business and are glad to keep you safely on the road for another year!

Dorothy M.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy's husband. He said he no problems with the business or the service.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for your review!

AD
AnneMarie D.
Chevrolet Uplander
05/07/2021 Category: Service
AnneMarie said that they're very accommodating and got her 2 vehicles done at the same time.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to accommodate and get both vehicles back on the road safely for you. See you next time!

GG
Gerardo G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Gerardo said they were good.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for the review Gerardo!

ROBERT R.
Jeep Patriot
04/24/2021
Jeep
Always helpful and keeps vehicle safe.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/27/2021

Hi Robert, thank you for your review. Happy to serve you and keep your vehicle safely on the road. -The Team at David's Auto Repair