MICHAEL W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/28/2021
Mini Cooper 2003
I have been a loyal customer for 15+ years & would take none of my cars to anyone else.
Always excellent service.

GL
GENE L.
Buick LeSabre
02/24/2021
Reconnected
Some time ago I had some work done by Dave, and found him to be a heads-up, knowledgeable guy, easy to work with, and patient when explaining technical issues. I just had another car in my fleet in to his shop, and they were able to resurrect my son's not-ready-to-retire car with a variety of issues, in very short order.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/25/2021

Hi Gene, thank you for your review! We were happy to tackle the issues on your Buick and bring it back to life so it will last you for a lot longer. We will you see you next time. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

GG
GREG G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/09/2021
great mechanics
good people, excellent service and diagnosis, done on time every time and a market price. David is conscientious, the employees and the mechanics are consistently good. there are choices for MINI service, most will take you. David's group is honest, extremely dependable. even the people I bought my '06 S from took it there, records way back.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/16/2021

Hi Greg, thank you for your 5 star review and kind words. We pride ourselves on being a premiere MINI shop with factory trained mechanics and we love servicing your special model. - The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

RYAN B.
Nissan Sentra
02/07/2021
David is what makes it great. :)
Great trustworthy service! Thanks David. :)
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/08/2021

Hi Ryan, thanks so much for your review. We are glad that you have fun a shop you can trust in us and we really appreciate your patronage. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

John T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/04/2021 Category: Service
John said the business always does a good job, but the part he needed isn't being manufactured any longer so they were not able to fix his vehicle
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/05/2021

Hi John, thank you for your review. It is very inconveniet about your instrument cluster being discontinued in 2017 :( However, next time you have a couple of free days, we can pick up your vehicle and continue repairing it ourselves. It's no easy task, but I am confident we can get there with some more time. Have a great weekend -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Don R.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Don said he has been going to the business for 10-15 years and he never had any disappointment and he has always been satisfied with the service.

ALAN S.
01/22/2021
Excellent service @ excellent staff
Sydney is outstanding she take great care of my Vehicle
Technician Ven outstanding
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/25/2021

Hi Alan, thank you for your 5 star review and for your continued patronage. We are happy to be able to take care of you and your BMW. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Jason D.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Jason said the business has done warranty work on the vehicle. He had to go back because it failed and he is happy they backed up their work

MICHAEL L.
Volvo V50
01/13/2021
Great service as always
Great work as always.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/18/2021

Hi Michael, thank you for your 5 start review and for being a loyal customer! We are glad to continue to service your multiple vehicles and your cool Volvo wagon. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

PT
PAM T.
01/12/2021
Sensor issue resolved quickly
Tire low sensor would not reset after checking pressure. Drove it to try resolve, did not go off. Dave’s Auto Repair resolved for minimal charge. They vacuumed my car too.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/18/2021

Hi Pam, thanks again for your 5 start review on Surecritic and Google. We are glad we were able to solve your concern quicky and we hope you continue to use our service in the future! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

DARREL W.
Honda Civic Si
01/07/2021
I TRUST THEM
AS ALWAYS EVERTHING JUST FINE THATS WHY I BRING MY CARS TO DAVID'S AUTO DARRELL WOLFE
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/08/2021

Hi Darrel, thank you for your review and for your patronage. We really appreciate your trust in us with your vehicles. Have a happy new year! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

ANGELA M.
Buick Rainier
01/02/2021
Trustworthy & Quality Auto Service
We have been using David's Autor Repair Service for a few years now and are very happy with them! The office staff are pleasant and helpful, the techs are knowledgeable and we know our vehicle is in trusted hands when we leave it there. We have recommended them to several friends and family, who have all expressed a great experience with them as well. Having a trusted Auto Shop is something everyone needs to have - David's is the one we trust.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/04/2021

Hi Angela, we want to thank you for beinga life long customer. Referrals mean so much to an independent buisness and we are proud to hear that they had great experiences as well. Thank you for trusting us and have a happy new year! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Joni W.
Portland, OR
12/31/2020
Excellent service!
I’ve had several oil changes and a couple other random problems fixed here. Today they replaced my breaks and delivered my car to my work when they finished!
I believe I have always been charged fairly and I always feel the job has been done right. I would recommend Davids to anyone!
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/04/2021

Hi Joni, thank you for your response. We were glad to be able to service your Pontiac and deliver on time for you to make youe New Years Eve plans. We hope you had a wonder new year! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Almarae M.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Almarae said they fixed her vehicle's electronic issues.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/04/2021

Hi Almarae, thank you for your review and for coming to us to perform your electrical repairs. We look forward to you being a customer of ours. Happy New Year! -The Team ar David's Auto Repair Service

CK
CATHRINE K.
Honda Civic Si
12/27/2020
Another great visit in the bag
When my car battery died, they got me onto the schedule with an open-ended time (I was hoping to get the battery charged at home so I could avoid calling a tow, which didn't quite happen). They provided me with Chapelle's phone number via text, texted me when the car arrived, and texted me my Lyft / Uber info when they scheduled the ride. Communication was great this time around, and they got my car up and running within 24 hours on Christmas week. Apparently, I had left a dome light on...that's another story in an of itself.
Sydney S. from ak and David's Auto Repair Service responded on 12/29/2020

Hi Catherine, thanks so much for your 5 star review! We are glad we were able to get you in and out quickly during the holliday hustle and bustle. Thanks again for being a great customer! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service