ZE
ZEKE E.
08/04/2020
Extremely fast and accommodating
David's Auto Repair quickly let my car get towed to their facility and not only diagnosed the initial problem, but provided also recommendations for other service. The associate I worked with was very knowledgeable and kind, but also didn't push to have the other repairs done. The price was also affordable. I'll be going back to David's Auto Repair because of the customer service that I received, which I value highly.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Zeke, we appreciate your review and are glad that we were able to fix your initial vehicle concerns quickly and service the second car you brought in afterwards! Good luck in choosing your new vehicle. The team at David's Auto Repair Service thanks you for your business.

SR
STAN R.
Bullhead City, AZ
08/01/2020
Professional - And Very Helpful
I am shopping for a used vehicle. I located one in Vancouver I thought was worthy of looking at more closely. Being over 1,000 miles away, I felt it made better sense for me to find someone in the area I could trust. David's Auto Repair Service LLC came highly recommended. After speaking with them on the phone, I felt even more confident they could be trusted doing a full inspection. Arranging any kind of auto service can be very challenging. The staff at David's made every effort to accommodate me, (knowing I was not in control of the vehicle). Although the vehicle was not available for inspection at the scheduled appointment time, they still managed to get it in and complete the inspection, as well as, provide me with a full detailed copy. Their pricing is fair, and their service is professional on every level. For any future auto service needs in the Vancouver area, David's will be my first call!
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 08/03/2020

Hi Stan, we are so glad that we were able to help you out with your pre-purchase inspection, even with you being all the way down in Arizona! Thank you for the feed back about our thourough inspection and we hope you ended up having a great vehicle purchasing experience. Again, the team here at David's Auto Repair Service in Vancouver, WA thanks you for being a customer!

ROBERT R.
Jeep Patriot
07/31/2020
Jeep patriot
Always do great work and timely. No hidden or gimmick, just needed work to keep vehicle in top shape and safe on the road.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 08/03/2020

Hi Robert, the team at David's Auto Repair Service was glad to be able to help with your maintenance and fluid services and we appreciate your feedback!

HB
Hank B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Hank said he trusts David and the business is dependable.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 07/31/2020

Hi Hank, thank you for choosing David's Auto Repair Service. We really appreciate your repeat business and your Hawaiian shirts!

SY
stuart Y.
07/17/2020
Always great service.

SY
STUART Y.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/17/2020
always happy with the service.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 07/20/2020

Hi Stuart, we are glad that we were able to assist you with both of your vehicles. The team at David's Auto Repair Service wants to thank you for trusting in our auto repair services and for being a valued repeat customer. Have a great day!

DENNIS C.
07/14/2020
Your great team and their sense of urgency
Thank you, Sydney, for suggesting the inspection of our vehicle as we do not drive it that often. Your tech found a leak in our radiator which would have been a crisis to us. We appreciate the preventive work you all do to keep us safe and your sense of urgency to our issues. thank you, David, for your awesome team!
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 07/14/2020

Hi Dennis and Wanda, thank you so much for trusting Sydney on this recommendation. Our approach to car repair is wholistic and we aim to promote preventative maintenance because we often see situations like this where our customers don't know there is an issue until it's too late. We want to keep everyon safe and on the road. The team at David's Auto Repair wants to thank you for your business and continued patronage of our auto shop.

WP
WIL P.
Ford Fiesta
07/10/2020
Always reliable
Been here with 2 cars in 3 years, always outstanding service.

CA
CHRISTOPHER A.
Oregon City, OR
07/06/2020
VERY IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!
The crew was VERY professional and prompt!!!! they kept me posted with the progress of my truck. i would recommend them to anyone who would need their vehicle worked on.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 07/06/2020

Hi Chris, we are happy we were able to get you back on the road to your campsite quickly, so that you could have a fun 4th of July! Thank you for the giftcard to Barlow and for choosing David's Auto Repair Service. The team thanks you for your business and we hope you continue to use our auto repair services in the future.

BR
Brian R.
Washington
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they have good service.

BR
BRIAN R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/29/2020
Excellent service!
Easy to work with fixed right and quickly would easily recommend!
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 06/30/2020

Hi Brain, the team at David's Auto Repair Service thanks you for your recommendation. We enjoyed working on your car and are glad you are our neighbor in the plaza! We hope you continue to use our auto shop in the future. Thank you!

STEVEN H.
Port Orchard, WA
Lexus LS 400
06/29/2020
Professional and fair
We were visiting from out of town and had a car difficulty. We sure appreciated David’s treating us like “long time” customers and fitting us into a full schedule so we could go home. Their service was fast, professional, and fairly priced.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 06/30/2020

Hi Steven, the team here at David's Auto Repair Service is happy to hear that we could help solve your problem quickly, when you needed to get back home. We hope you have a safe trip. Thank you!

Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Steven, we are glad that we were able to get your window up and your vehicle back on the road. We hope you had a safe journey home! The team wants to thank you again for choosing David's Auto Repair Service in Vancouver, WA.

CA
Christopher A.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said he had a license plate problem and he took it to the business. He said the staff promptly fixed the problem and did not even charge him for it.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 06/30/2020

Hi Chris, the team here at David's Auto Repair Service appreciates your five star review and are glad we could solve the problem. We are proud to be one of the most helpful auto shops in Vancouver, WA and we hope you continue to use our services in the future. Thank you!

Acura RDX
06/26/2020
Replacement of a air intake hose
My vehicle went in for service at 9:22 am and at 9:33 you texted me stating my vehicle was ready for pick up. Upon paying the bill and looking at the invoice I noticed a 400% mark up on the hose which is online for 12.99 but additionally I was charged 117.46 for labor when you had the car for 11 minutes.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 06/26/2020

The team here is sorry to hear about your negative experience. We use standard OEM parts for our 2 year/24,000 warranty and our standard diagnostic fee is $117.46. Please give the shop a ring, as we would love to walk you through you invoice and answer any questions you may have.

TA
TODD A.
06/21/2020
Simply the Best
I thought David's Auto Repair was great before Covid-19, but now I'm convinced. They not only took great care of my Jeep, but they took great care of me with their new procedures for stopping the spread of disease.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service LLC responded on 06/22/2020

Hi Todd,

The team here at Davids Auto Repair is glad to hear that you are enjoying our new prodcedures. We find it very important to take responsibility for slowing the spread of the disease, even in essential business. We are glad that you are one of our valued repeat customer. Thank you!