Dylan W.
Scion tC
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the business provided pretty good service all around.

CA
Christopher A.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said that the staff members he interacted treated him well, they were earnest and honest about their actions.

Portland, OR
11/13/2019
Long reliable service.
I bought my Toyota new in 1988, 31 years ago. David's keeps the sweet car in top shape. I drive it several times each week.

SK
Skyler K.
Buick Rendezvous
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Skyler said this business does good work.

11/04/2019
Great and Fast Service
Been taking my car to David's Auto Repair all year since i moved to Vancouver and they have always given excellent service and top knotch. Highly recommended auto repair in Vancouver WA.

Nissan Xterra
10/30/2019
So so
Online registration is great but customer service is average.

MICHAEL L.
Jeep Liberty
10/25/2019
Great Service again.
Thank you again for taking care of our Jeep. She drives great.

PD
Paul D.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that they were efficient and had good communication.

RD
RAY D.
10/22/2019
Consistent & Reliable
Always get friendly, consistent service - I have been a customer for over two years and have always been satisfied.

KK
KALI K.
Bend, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/21/2019
So grateful for fast service!
AAA towed my truck Saturday at 2:30pm. By Monday at 2:30pm I had it back all fixed. I appreciate the rush they did to get me back to my home 3 hours away. I was stranded up here. I also appreciate that I was able to communicate via text. I have a 2yo who hates when I am on the phone and it’s always so embarrassing trying to take calls. Text was so helpful and easy!

DAWN M.
10/19/2019
David and his team are great to work with. I feel lucky to have found them after relocating to Vancouver.
I trust David and his team to be very up front on what needs to be done. I had an Audi 6 for 22 years and David has serviced it well. This was not easy to do since many parts had been discontinued . But David always came through. You won't go wrong here!

Mike B.
10/17/2019
does not stand behind work !
this guy charged me $2300 to fix my air bag shocks on my 2006 BMW X5. He said he guarantees his work. I found out the hard way when after a 2 weeks my air shocks were not working he than tried to tell me that it was a different problem and would not make it right. He finally told me to take to the dealership if i was not happy.

ok Dave i will ! and i will make sure that everyone i talk to understands you are a crook .

Portland, OR
10/12/2019
Eternally
David's does a thorough job in every detail -- maintenance reminders, inspection, recommendations, excellent work, road tests, records, history -- for many years now on my decades-old sweet car, and I couldn't ask for better.

SA
STEPHANIE A.
10/11/2019
Honesty and integrity
My daughter recommended David’s Automotive for a diagnostic on my 2007 Mazda before I headed out for a road trip. This was the first time I got a detailed report of potential issues with photos! They cleared me to travel but to come in when I got back, which I did. After further inspection of a potential problem, they found no problem and didn’t charge me a second time! I got an oil change and I was and am a very happy customer!

DU
David U.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
David said that they have nice people and prompt service. They are an honest service facility.He said he wants them to keep it up.

FM
Frank M.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he liked this business's service.

John K.
La Center, WA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the business had pretty good service.

Donald P.
Camas, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Donald said they were very efficient, friendly, did everything well with no issues. Jessica was great.

Danielle M.
Dodge Dakota
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said she took her vehicle into the business with issues that no other facility would get her in for. They let her know what was going on and how dangerous it was. The lady in the front was very knowledgeable and knew what she was talking about.

DARYL D.
Battle Ground, WA
09/10/2019
Great place to do business!
David, Jessica and the rest of the team are friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely want to take good care of their customers!