DEBRA C.
Nissan Armada
02/17/2019
Conveinent
They do a good job very happy with thek

Skyler C.
Volvo XC90
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Skyler said the staff did exactly what he asked to be done. They also provided a ride for his wife.

ND
Narcis D.
Washington
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Narcis said the staff is nice. He said his vehicle was in the business for 3 days but they are just not getting enough code so he took it back. He also stated that Jessica was super nice.

MICHAEL W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/11/2019
2003 Mini Cooper
David has been my mechanic of choice for 14 years! Always outstanding service & highest quality workmanship!
Won’t go anywhere else with any of my cars.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/28/2019
Perfect, as usual
As usual, my experience was perfect. Jessica and the team are a joy to work with.

DENNIS C.
Volvo S80
01/27/2019
A Good Checkup at 150k Miles
David's is so accommodating when we ask to bring our car in and pick it up at certain times. They have the service completed with a clean car right on time. They know our cars and even take the time to explain messages we get and which ones are critical. We appreciate their professionalism and sense of urgency.

LA
Len A.
Lexus LS 430
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said he is a happy customer. The staff did a good job, and were personable.

PG
Preston G.
Dodge Dakota
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Preston said the business got right to the repair and gave him a run though, and even helped him with other little small things.

LW
Larry W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff is great. They are efficient, and friendly, and provide good service all around.

RF
RYAN F.
Chrysler 300M
01/17/2019
On-going problem...
We got a new transmission and spent 5k or so... we have had nothing but problems with the transmission... we haven't even put 6k miles on the transmission and have to keep bringing it back... we lose our car each time for at least a week... no offer of rental car... I'm really disappointed with davids on this... been going to them for 10+ years... and the car is doing the same thing it did before we got the new transmission... that's a large amount of money to still have the same issue...doubt about David's is starting to creep in.

WB
WILLIAM B.
01/09/2019
Knowledgeable staff and accommodating
I first learned of David's Auto Repair by happen stance over a year ago when I wanted an assessment completed on a vehicle I was purchasing. They were the only shop I could find open on Saturday and they accommodated me despite the short notice. Their continued willingness to accommodate me since I first began using them has been much appreciated. They guarantee their work which is a good reason why I continue to use them; I know I can rely that their work will be done well as if they owned my vehicle. They also don't try to up sell me but let me know what I need based on my vehicles history report (a great service I have used on two of my vehicles). They understand modern technology and make it easy to do business with. The owner, David, works on the some of the vehicles too and his office manager is top notch not only for the professionalism she exhibits but her knowledge of my vehicle and how she treats me as a customer. I also trust them which I can't say about most of the car places I have done business with in the past. While I don't like spending money on fixing my vehicles, at least I have someone that I know will do a good job. Great business with good people.

JAMI H.
01/07/2019
Awesome service & work as always!
After years of my family hearing me sing David’s praises, when they moved locally, my parents brought their business to David’s.

David is honest, he invests in good well trained employees & products. If David’s offers a service then the training & high quality products have went into it. I will never go to any other shop.

EA
Eric A.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend this business for service. The business was great to work with and he is very pleased.

Andrew S.
Camas, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business is honest, they accommodated his schedules, and their prices are competitive.

John K.
La Center, WA
Hyundai Accent
12/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff does great work.

ED
Eric D.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Eric said that the business had an extra day delay before his vehicle got back to him. He said that they didn't call him soon enough to get his parts.

DENNIS C.
Volvo S80
12/03/2018
Smooth running car again!
Many thanks to David and his team for diagnosing why my Volvo S80 was running rough. He can fix anything! And I appreciate his recognizing the need to make a quick fix on an unrelated item to prevent another issue.

HV
Howard V.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the business got him in and they got his vehicle fixed.

CLAIRE C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/23/2018
We've been getting service done on our Mazda3 for several years and we've been extremely happy. My Trailblazer starting acting up and instead of going to David's I decided to see if I can fix it myself with consulting from a mechanic by phone. Needless to say it didn't work and I wasted two weeks of time and money. So I contacted David's Auto Repair, checked my car in and less than 2 1/2 days later, the car was diagnosed and fixed. I've been driving my car now for 2 days and it drives almost like new. Thanks to the entire staff and the vacuuming and car wash area nice touch. :)

LW
Larry W.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff members are nice, professional and they do a great job.