JERRY B.
MINI Countryman
09/19/2020
Thanks
Great service. As good or better than that provided by mini dealer.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/21/2020

Hi Jerry, thank you so much for the review and compliment! We love servicing Mini's and are glad to say the we are factory trained to do so. We appreciate your business and hope you continue to use our services in the future. Have a great day! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

Mauricio D.
Sacramento, CA
09/19/2020
David Auto repair is best
Yo recomiendo a David Aro repair A que traigan su vehículo a hacerle cualquier cosa que ustedes quieran hacerle este es el mejor lugar se los recomiendo La persona son súper amable y eso me gustó mucho de ese lugar A mi siempre me han hecho un buen trabajo se los recomiendo
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your review Mauricio. We really appreciate your business. -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

AE
AILON E.
Cascade Locks, OR
Toyota Yaris Sedan
09/17/2020
convenient
Your new staff at the front desk was very polite and helpful. While I waited for my oil change I was present while he handled several customers questions and requests and he provided very good customer service to everyone.
I was kept informed of the progress of the work on the car.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/21/2020

Hi Ailon, we really appreciate your review and are happy to hear that we provided you with great customer service. We will continue to work hard to do so in the future. Thank you for being a long time customer! Have a great day! - The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

CD
CHERYL D.
Olympia, WA
Ram 3500
09/15/2020
They were very thorough, very prompt, and saved us from making a big mistake.
We took a used truck to David’s to be inspected before purchase. They did a thorough evaluation of the truck and let us now that the truck was not a good purchase. They sent us detailed reports of everything inspected on the truck and there were many unseen problems. We are so thankful that we took the truck to David’s before we decided to purchase it. They prevented us from making a big mistake. They were very friendly and completed the inspection in a timely manner. I couldn’t have been happier with my experience!
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/15/2020

Hi Cheryl, thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad we were able to provide a thorough and informative pre-purchase inspection and help you avoid a lemon. We hope you had a safe drive north and wish you luck in your vehicle search! -The Team at David's Auto Repair Service

EW
Eric W.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend this business.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/10/2020

Hi Eric,

As always, we greatly appreciate your recommendation and your continued business. We hop you have a great week! - The Team at Davids Auto Repair Service

RAY B.
09/07/2020
Prompt quality repair - found the problem quickly and fixed it.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/10/2020

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear we were able to solve your problem quickly and provide quick and quality repair for you. We hope you continue to use our services in the future. Have a great week! - The Team at Davids Auto Repair Service.

ANDREA B.
Toyota Avalon
08/31/2020
Great service and appreciate the emailed appointment reminders
We've had great service at David's in the past and the staff is excellent. And we will return for that reason. I do wish however, that we had been advised in advance that it would cost $133.00 for a diagnosis of our air conditioner when we just asked to have freon added. Unfortunately, we didn't know enough to ask this question and no one told us up front. We paid the $133.00 for the mechanic to just looked at it and tell us it needed expensive repairs. We decided not to spend hundreds of dollars to repair the AC on an old vehicle and we felt like we didn't get much in return for our $133.00.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/01/2020

Hello, we appreciate your 4 star review and are glad to hear that you will be returning to us in the future! We apologize that you feel like we were not up front enough about our standard diagnostic fee. We diagnose each vehicle concern to make sure we fix the vehicle correctly the first time, which in turn keeps our customer happily and safely on the road. Because we had not seen your vehicle, we weren't certain that freon would solve your concern. Unfortunately, we found that your A/C hose was damaged, so freon would not solve your concern, as there was a leak. I emailed you over the technician notes, so that you can have them on hand to ask any questions about the repairs needed and the testing we've completed. We care about your customer staisfaction, so please give the shop a ring. We'd love to answer any further questions and walk you through what we've done. - The Team at David's Auto Repair Service.

KO
Keaton O.
Buick Century
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Keaton said they had reasonably quick turn around , professional service and applied proper precautions for the pandemic.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/31/2020

Hi Keaton, thank you for taking the time to review our services. We take pride in being professional and take safety very seriously during this time of uncertainty. We are glad we were able to fix your vehicle in a timely manner and we hope you continue to use our services in the future. Thank you and stay safe - The Team at David's Auto Repair Service!

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Longview, WA
08/30/2020
My car runs better than ever!
David's got my old car running like a dream in just one day!
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/31/2020

Hi Elizabeth, we were so glad to be able to get you back on the road in one day and stay under budget. We appreciate you being an essential worker and want to thank you for your service. We hope you continue to use our service in the future. Thank you - The Team at David's Auto Repair Service.

JE
JERRY E.
Ford Tempo
08/25/2020
Congrats to David and his crew for the Excellent service, as usual.
Service quick, thorough, and efficient. I much enjoyed getting my car back the same day. The comprehensive inspection was very detailed. I recommend David's Auto Repair as often as I can to anyone who will listen. I tell the Uber drivers and ask them to pass the recommendation along to their customers. I've been a customer about 20 years and plan to continue to be a customer as long as I have a car that needs servicing.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/25/2020

Hi Jerry, we are glad to be able to inspect your car biannually. You've kept it in great condition over the years! Thank you so much for being a life long customer and for referring people to us. This makes a huge difference for us. See you soon! - The team at David's Auto Repair Service.

James D.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/15/2020 Category: Service
James said he was very satisfied with the service he got.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/17/2020

Hi James, the team here at David's Auto Repair is glad to be be able to serve you and get you back on the road.  Thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

NP
NANCIE P.
Mazda CX-5
08/08/2020
Car service
Worry free car care. I know I can call/take my car in and anything that needs to be fixed will be done well.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/11/2020

Hi Nancie, thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you trust your Mazda with us and that we've been able to provide you with exceptional service. The team at David's Auto Repair Service thanks you for your trust and continued business.

ZE
ZEKE E.
08/04/2020
Extremely fast and accommodating
David's Auto Repair quickly let my car get towed to their facility and not only diagnosed the initial problem, but provided also recommendations for other service. The associate I worked with was very knowledgeable and kind, but also didn't push to have the other repairs done. The price was also affordable. I'll be going back to David's Auto Repair because of the customer service that I received, which I value highly.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Zeke, we appreciate your review and are glad that we were able to fix your initial vehicle concerns quickly and service the second car you brought in afterwards! Good luck in choosing your new vehicle. The team at David's Auto Repair Service thanks you for your business.

SR
STAN R.
Bullhead City, AZ
08/01/2020
Professional - And Very Helpful
I am shopping for a used vehicle. I located one in Vancouver I thought was worthy of looking at more closely. Being over 1,000 miles away, I felt it made better sense for me to find someone in the area I could trust. David's Auto Repair Service LLC came highly recommended. After speaking with them on the phone, I felt even more confident they could be trusted doing a full inspection. Arranging any kind of auto service can be very challenging. The staff at David's made every effort to accommodate me, (knowing I was not in control of the vehicle). Although the vehicle was not available for inspection at the scheduled appointment time, they still managed to get it in and complete the inspection, as well as, provide me with a full detailed copy. Their pricing is fair, and their service is professional on every level. For any future auto service needs in the Vancouver area, David's will be my first call!
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/03/2020

Hi Stan, we are so glad that we were able to help you out with your pre-purchase inspection, even with you being all the way down in Arizona! Thank you for the feed back about our thourough inspection and we hope you ended up having a great vehicle purchasing experience. Again, the team here at David's Auto Repair Service in Vancouver, WA thanks you for being a customer!

ROBERT R.
Jeep Patriot
07/31/2020
Jeep patriot
Always do great work and timely. No hidden or gimmick, just needed work to keep vehicle in top shape and safe on the road.
Sydney S. from David's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/03/2020

Hi Robert, the team at David's Auto Repair Service was glad to be able to help with your maintenance and fluid services and we appreciate your feedback!