CL
TN
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/15/2021
Outstanding Service, Knowledgable and Honest
I have been coming to Davis for over 30 years. Gary won my loyalty years ago when I dropped a car off at the shop so it could be repaired while I was at work. Normally, when I did that, Gary would send someone to my workplace at the end of the day to pick me up and bring me back. This particular visit, I had made other arrangements so didn't work out a pick up time with Gary. Much to my surprise, he showed up at my job at the regular time anyway just because he was concerned that I didn't have a ride. I was stunned and have been a loyal customer ever since. I have had multiple cars over the years and Davis has always taken great care of them. I currently drive a Subaru and Jason, (a former Subaru employee) knows everything about the vehicles. He has been great about diagnosing any problems I have and on more than one occasion, has told me I didn't need an expensive repair that I thought I did. I have moved from Franklin but now drive from Nashville when I need work done because I trust Davis and it is worth the extra time and miles to me. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

CHARLES W.
Nissan Xterra
01/15/2021
Quality of service
There’s always been our trusted service provider for over 20 years. Their attention to detail and quality of service is what brings us back for continued business.

TD
TED D.
01/14/2021
Work well done and friendly
Clean shop, clean and nice customer area and best of all, friendly and truthful. Thanks Jason.

ANDREA S.
Thompson'S Station, TN
01/14/2021
Honest Auto Repair
My family and I have been taking our vehicles to Davis Auto for over 25 years. They are honest, have integrity, and do not try to take advantage of their customers along with doing great work. I cannot recommend them enough.

JOHN M.
01/12/2021
Friendly and accomodating
Very effective service, cost-effective and high quality work. My car and my wife's car have been going for many years and we are very satisfied.

MICHAEL W.
Nissan Titan
01/09/2021
Great service and honest evaluations and pricing.
My third time bringing my vehicle after warranty expired. Diagnostic evaluation and pricing way better than dealer. Will amnesty’s recommend and have referred several friends.

GL
GLEN L.
01/09/2021
Auto care
Davis Auto has been a source of expertise with all of my cars for twenty years. I would not go to another auto shop as the proprietor and staff are honest and forthright with their recommendations and diagnosis of car issues.
We appreciate this company as an integral part of our community.
Glen Lafitte

Mike S.
Mercedes-Benz SLC
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Mike said Gary has been taking care of him for 15 years. He and the staff take great care of him.

Honda Civic Coupe
01/08/2021
Davis Auto
The customer service is really good.

Mike M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he takes all of his vehicles there and they do a great job.

GL
Greg L.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Greg said he's known them for years and they are top-notch.

JIM M.
Nissan Rogue
12/18/2020
Excellent Automotive Service
This is absolutely the best Automotive Service in the County...We would recommend to anyone. Robbie is the best ! I trust their words ...and their work ! !

RF
RICK F.
Toyota Avalon
12/10/2020
Oil change and brakes
Great at assessing your vehicle. Trustworthy. Yeah. Trustworthy. That's golden with car repair shops.

KENNY M.
12/10/2020
The best in Franklin-period.
Outstanding diagnosis, counsel, and workmanship. We've been bring our cars to Davis auto for 25+ years.
We appreciate their honesty and sound advice. Their experience and expertise far exceeds most dealerships.

EH
Earl H.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Nina. She said the people at the business are always very friendly, assess and fix things in a timely manner and she always feels they have a fair cost for their repairs. She said she has recommended them.