IB
IRA B.
INFINITI M35
06/11/2021
The staff and service were excellent

PH
PAULA H.
Acura MDX
06/10/2021
Very courteous greeting & fixed my car within hours of dropping it off!!
It was recommended to me by my regular mechanic & I was able to get it in & out the same day!! Very courteous service & timely!! I will be returning to Davis Auto for all my service needs in the future!! Thank you for such good work!!

Nashville, TN
Toyota Prius v
06/09/2021
Local, Trusted, and Skilled
My family has been bringing a variety of makes and models to Davis Auto for over 25 years, and we will continue to do so after our recent experience. We came for a second opinion on an issue that a local dealership insisted was urgent, and we got a fair and trustworthy assessment of that issue from Davis. They do not take advantage of the mechanically ignorant but support their community and provide incredible service, knowledge, and skill in the process.

MIKE C.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2021
Constant care
Davis Auto consistently does a great job on my vehicles, stands behind their work, and quickly completes their task.
I highly recommend them!!!!

PL
PAT L.
Volvo S90
06/07/2021
I trust them
Jason has never steered me wrong, I would recommend them to anyone!!

MARK, M P.
06/05/2021
Great staff
Been doing business here for many years and have never been disappointed with the quality of work that has been done on all my vehicles. Always get a great job for a very affordable price.

06/04/2021
We keep going back!
The guys are great.
Trustworthy and dependable!
If they are busy they let you know

JOHN P.
Spring Hill, TN
06/03/2021
Personalized & honest service
As always, a pleasant experience. They understand the concept of great customer service!

GL
GLEN L.
Dodge Dakota
06/03/2021
The two goobers behind the front desk
Hey it’s a wonderful place to go and get great care for your car....

HUMMER H2
06/02/2021
Great services, prices & honesty
Great service and they don’t try to do more than needed to get the issues resolved.
Very timely !

KJ
Ken J.
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Ken said he really appreciates the work this business does. He added they are honest and helpful and he would take his vehicles nowhere else.

GK
GLENN K.
Lexus RX
05/26/2021
Lexus RX350 repairs
Thank you for discovering my brake pads needed replacement while performing my oil change. I trust you automotive expertise. You have proven yourself time and time again!!!

STAN M.
05/26/2021
Excellent Service and a Great Company!!
Davis Auto Service is absolutely the best auto service you will find. They are efficient, thorough, precise and accurate in their work and the overall care of your vehicles. I am a long time customer of Davis Auto and I have always been completely satisfied with the work performed on my car and truck. It's a great thing to know that you can place your trust in a reputable company that is locally owned, honest and long-standing in your own community. I only have the very best things to say about Davis Auto and without a doubt, I highly recommend them as an excellent auto service company. Keep up the great work Davis Auto Service! Stan M.

MICAH W.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/24/2021
Knowledgeable and Efficient
The Davis staff diagnosed and repaired rodent damage on my wife's car and helped with the insurance filing.

PB
PHILLIP B.
Chapel Hill, TN
05/21/2021
The Best
Never a problem. Always fixes our vehicles perfect. Never have to take it back because something was not fixed correctly. They are simply the best