Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

New Enterprise, PA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Your staff is always courteous and professional and they always do an excellent job in servicing my vehicle.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating! Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

NB
Nancy B.
James Creek, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service accomodation
Service advisor and technician willing to go above and beyond to help solve immediate problems, All maintenance issues explained thoroughly and questions answered
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder of your week!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Close to work
Close to work
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and holiday ahead!

Nanty Glo, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2018 Category: Service
My wife and I have purchased Hyundai vehicles for over a decade at Dean Patterson. We have always serviced our vehicles at Dean Patterson as well. The personnel and service are excellent and we have never had any issues or complaints.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder of the week!

WS
William S.
Gallitzin, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spangler
Great service seems like my
2014 Hyundai in the job more than
My 2011 Ford
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

James S.
Huntingdon, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
visit
employees are very nice
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and remainder of your week!

ET
Edwin T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/04/2018 Category: Service
2016 Sonata Hybrid Plug In
Battery charger brought for servicing about 3 times. Battery charger replaced before, works and charging appropriately but flashing red light still goes on while driving. Remote fuel cap opener still not working.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the rating you gave us. I hope you have an wonderful day and week ahead!

BC
Bonnie C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2018 Category: Service
---
-----
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your week.

RT
Raymond T.
Huntingdon, PA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Rear main seal leak. Dealer had to order part, but once in they repaired the car in a timely manner.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week.

Donna L.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil and tire rotation
Fast in and out in 2 hours.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Have a wonderful day!

Margaret C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Timeless of service and friendliness of staff
The check-in and check-out people were very friendly and didn’t seem rushed
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

IF
Imogene F.
Roaring Spring, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Review/Thanks
Thanks to Erik for= doing a great job of getting me checked in and notifying me of when the car was finished.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Gallitzin, PA
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Sante fe
Issue not resolved. States problem is normal and no other explanation or ways to show it is a normal problem
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I'm sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your recent visit. If you would like to discuss your vehicle further I would be happy to reach out to you. If you would like contacted please let me know.

M D.
Flinton, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous, Service
From check in to technicians everyone goes our of their way to make your visit a pleasure.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your week ahead.

Jacquelyn M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
First Sante Fe service
Other than being told that Hyundai has some diagnostic codes that have no reason to be, everything was fine
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Good afternoon,
Have a wonderful day!

David L.
Carrolltown, PA
04/11/2018 Category: Service
The service advisors are awesome and efficient. They did a great job getting my oil change and 7500 mile service completed in less than an hour with no notice. Their attitude a s friendliness will keep me coming back to their service department.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us!
Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Robert S.
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Treated as a friend
Great service department
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and start to your week!

Du Bois, PA
04/04/2018 Category: Service
service department sucks
Manger in service doesnt care about customer only about his paycheck,he will make sure your new car has alot more new dirt inside it when service is done. Would never go there forservice . Greatest sales department i have ever dealt with but ball dropped all day by service department. Pur hased 10 veh. In past 5 years from this dealer first time ever needed service had this been my first time there 9 veh. Ago it would have been my last. Wake up service department.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Good morning
I would like to apologize for your dissatisfaction with your last service visit. I would like to discuss this matter further please contact me regarding this issue.

Raymond C.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
tOOK A HOUR AND HALF FOR OIL CHANGE TIRE ROTATE AND RECALL.DO THEY GIVE LOANERS SO I DONT HAVE TO SIT THERE?
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the good rating you gave us. Loaner vehicles are available upon request pending availability. In the case a vehicle is disabled and unavailable for extended periods loaner vehicles are offered. In addition we also offer a shuttle service to the local area.

SK
Scott K.
Six Mile Run, PA
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
They read computer code but didn’t assess the problem and charged me for diagnostics and I found the problem myself and needed to take it back in a second time and had to explain what I found and I live 45 minutes away and it costs me gas to keep running and cost me over 120$ for gas in my loaner car
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Good morning
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience encountered with your recent service event. We appreciate the good rating you gave us. Have a nice day!