Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tire Replacement
Fast ordering & great service!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Amber M.
Tyrone, PA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I see that you were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hollidaysburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service done right the first time
Good service done right the first time
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a nice day and weekend ahead!

Margaret C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The employees
I received reliable service on my vehicle. Eric was especially helpful in providing me with information beneficial to me. Everyone else was courteous and professional.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

IF
Imogene F.
Roaring Spring, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
They have great and very courteous employees who are making it happen for the customer.
I especially would like to thank Christian, who scheduled the app and checked me in on the day of, Jeff.for performing the work, Erik for helping with the shuttle bus, and Tristan for the superb job of delivering on the shuttle and then promptly came, probably while on his lunch time, to retrieve me. All in all it was a great experience and it all occurred in five hour period. A special thank to all of them.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good morning!
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feed back is very important to us.
The rating you gave is greatly appreciated. We all hope you have a wonderful day and remainder of your week!

CD
Casey D.
Everett, PA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Took a long time for service
Engine needed replaced and was on back order and then 6 months later when I receive a call to pick it up my car still isn’t done right
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I see that you were dissatisfied with your service. I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. We will work diligently to correct and return your vehicle as soon as possible.

Ashville, PA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
The service experience was very good. Quick and thorough.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

KH
Kenneth H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
i ALWAYS CAN GET MY VEHICLE IN WHEN IT SUITS ME.
They are always helpful and friendly.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

New Enterprise, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always courteous and professional, and my car always receives excellent service.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating. Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Good service, lousy lounge
Service itself is quick and courteous, but waiting area (calling it a lounge is a stretch) is lacking. Seats are painful with a strip that cuts into your upper back. Coffee’s just a lukewarm Bunn machine with containers of creamer and sugar - no K-cups. Also, service has no Saturday hours. Big step back from my previous dealer’s service department. Tl;dr: decent if you don’t have to wait there.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Good morning!
We appreciate the good rating you gave us.

JN
James N.
Flinton, PA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
too far away
everything is great except I live too far away to get shuttle service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

TP
Terri P.
Tyrone, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/23/2018 Category: Service
For broken mirror
This has happened more then once
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the good rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

Hopewell, PA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work; poor communication.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good afternoon.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I apologize that your recent service visit was not satisfactory. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Nanty Glo, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day!

James B.
State College, PA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Dean Patterson Service Dept.
Recently returned to lease a vehicle from Dean Patterson. Its my 3rd lease from them. What was I thinking when I strayed away from them during my past lease. Service Dept is always responsive and accommodating.....and provided a quick-turn around during my recent visit.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your week!

Claysburg, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/23/2018 Category: Service
location
good
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Margaret C.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Battery Problem?
I recently took my car in to be checked because the battery was dead. Iwas told by AAA that Ineeded a new battery. The person at Auto Zone told me my battery was good as was the alternator. Hyundai checked it, kept it overnight and told me everything was ok. I appreciated the time they took to check it for me.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Patton, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing at best
I had my car towed in on a Friday because the message said check brakes. They diagnosed my car with a bad battery, but it wasn't going to be able to be fixed until Wednesday. 5 days for a battery is just insane. My husband came with me and went to an auto parts store, they had it available before end of day and I was back in the road. $90 for them to diagnose the problem and do nothing about it it's insane. The only saving Grace is they did the factory recall while it was there, which consisted of changing a sticker on the driver's side seatbelt. Pathetic...
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for your dissatisfaction with the service facility. I would like to discuss this matter further. Please contact me so we can further discuss the concerns with your vehicle.

SK
Samantha K.
Ebensburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service, facility needs improvement
The recall was done in a timely manner, the staff were nice but the facility itself is in need of some serious upgrading
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank you for taking time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for the condition of our service facility and would like to discuss that with you. Please respond if you would be willing to further discuss your concerns.

Joanna W.
Duncansville, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job and worked hard to get my car back to me as fast as possible while getting the repairs done correct the first time. Very thoughtful about my being without a car and did their best to lessen my inconvenience!!! Kept me updated. Staff was very professional!!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us! We appreciate the great rating you gave us! Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!