Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

IF
Imogene F.
Roaring Spring, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Review/Thanks
Thanks to Erik for= doing a great job of getting me checked in and notifying me of when the car was finished.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Gallitzin, PA
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Sante fe
Issue not resolved. States problem is normal and no other explanation or ways to show it is a normal problem
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I'm sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your recent visit. If you would like to discuss your vehicle further I would be happy to reach out to you. If you would like contacted please let me know.

M D.
Flinton, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous, Service
From check in to technicians everyone goes our of their way to make your visit a pleasure.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your week ahead.

Jacquelyn M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
First Sante Fe service
Other than being told that Hyundai has some diagnostic codes that have no reason to be, everything was fine
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Good afternoon,
Have a wonderful day!

David L.
Carrolltown, PA
04/11/2018 Category: Service
The service advisors are awesome and efficient. They did a great job getting my oil change and 7500 mile service completed in less than an hour with no notice. Their attitude a s friendliness will keep me coming back to their service department.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Robert S.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Du Bois, PA
04/04/2018 Category: Service
service department sucks
Manger in service doesnt care about customer only about his paycheck,he will make sure your new car has alot more new dirt inside it when service is done. Would never go there forservice . Greatest sales department i have ever dealt with but ball dropped all day by service department. Pur hased 10 veh. In past 5 years from this dealer first time ever needed service had this been my first time there 9 veh. Ago it would have been my last. Wake up service department.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Good morning
I would like to apologize for your dissatisfaction with your last service visit. I would like to discuss this matter further please contact me regarding this issue.

Raymond C.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
tOOK A HOUR AND HALF FOR OIL CHANGE TIRE ROTATE AND RECALL.DO THEY GIVE LOANERS SO I DONT HAVE TO SIT THERE?
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the good rating you gave us. Loaner vehicles are available upon request pending availability. In the case a vehicle is disabled and unavailable for extended periods loaner vehicles are offered. In addition we also offer a shuttle service to the local area.

SK
Scott K.
Six Mile Run, PA
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
They read computer code but didn’t assess the problem and charged me for diagnostics and I found the problem myself and needed to take it back in a second time and had to explain what I found and I live 45 minutes away and it costs me gas to keep running and cost me over 120$ for gas in my loaner car
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Good morning
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience encountered with your recent service event. We appreciate the good rating you gave us. Have a nice day!

Jim C.
Tyrone, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
We had to have our car looked at as our warranty was about to expire
They needed it for 5 days ,but, Dean Patterson's staff couldn't have been nicer. They provided us with a loaner car at no charge. Car is working great now!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for completing this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave.
Have a wonderful afternoon and weekend!

Hollidaysburg, PA
03/20/2018 Category: Service
i ALWAYS CAN GET MY VEHICLE IN WHEN IT SUITS ME.
fAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/21/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and remainder of your week.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Recalls serviced and another issue checked in a timely manner. Car was returned in the condition I left it in, they took care of it. Very friendly staff.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating! Have a wonderful day!

Nanty Glo, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2018 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Helpful employees, nice waiting room with fresh coffee and a nice tv, take good care of my car.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Darla G.
Tipton, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Problem not corrected
I have to take the car back in. The noises in the engine have not been taken care of by a new oil filter.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I see that you were not satisfied with the service work that was done on your vehicle. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I reviewed your case and see you have a undesirable noise from your engine area. I understand your frustration. We show that we replaced the oil filter with a factory filter that contains an anti drain back valve that the after market filter did not contain.This helps to hold pressure in the system which aides to minimize noise. We will be happy to look at the vehicle again to see what is going on with that noise. Feel free to contact me to schedule a visit to have that issue addressed.

SR
Sandy R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Even ran me to the mall so I didn’t have to wait!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! Have a wonderful evening and weekend!

WK
William K.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment, good service, friendly workers
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Martha P.
Duncansville, PA
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Ex elle
Excellent service. Pleasant employees.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Good afternoon!
Have a wonderful evening and remainder to your week!

CD
Casey D.
Everett, PA
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Detailed and fast service
Loved the place was a very quick stop
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful start to your week!

TV
Tamatha V.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I was very disappointed in the service Dean Patterson provided this time.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry you were not satisfied with you recent service visit. I'm sorry for any miscommunication that incurred on your vehicle and the repair process. We processed the claim as a goodwill claim to get coverage. The vehicle was out of factory warranty due to the mileage. The approval process adds time to the overall repair. If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact us.