Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Tipton, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Need ears to hear the customer and the engine
Customers needs to know that their concerns are taken seriously.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I'm sorry that you have not been satisfied in how your vehicle concerns have been handled. We will work to better understand and advise on potential repairs.

TD
Tania D.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Only dropped my car off and picked it up when completed. I did not use any of the facilities.
Only issue is when they do service on the vehicle the seat is always messed up. Have to set and
adjust to get back to where I need it.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Hopewell, PA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service call
Recall items were fixed promptly and efficiently.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you provided. Have a wonderful day and week ahead!

Regular service
Routine service with oil change, tire rotation, even had a state inspection done. Everything went well and didn't take much time
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating! I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Raymond M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The workers are very friendly and they treat their customers very nice
nice to me and they worked on my car very fast
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you offered. Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Dwayne C.
Tipton, PA
Nice waiting room,quick service
Did not wait long
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Good morning!
Thank you for completing this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you provided. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Martha P.
Duncansville, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Dependable
I can be assured that my car will be checked thoroughly in a timely manner. I trust the mechanics at Dean Patterson
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Good afternoon!
We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and new year ahead!

WC
William C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service work
They took a little better than an hour for an lof change too long for that little job.

Good afternoon!
We appreciate the great rating you gave us!
I apologize for the delay and we will work to cut down on wait times. Have a great evening and weekend ahead.

Nanty Glo, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Service Manager is so nice and helpful in getting our vehicle in as soon as possible to service.
Excellent Review.

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Jacquelyn M.
Hyundai Maintenance and Service
They called before performing the work, to give me approximate prices and to get my approval

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tire Replacement
Fast ordering & great service!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Amber M.
Tyrone, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I see that you were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hollidaysburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service done right the first time
Good service done right the first time
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a nice day and weekend ahead!

Margaret C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The employees
I received reliable service on my vehicle. Eric was especially helpful in providing me with information beneficial to me. Everyone else was courteous and professional.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

IF
Imogene F.
Roaring Spring, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
They have great and very courteous employees who are making it happen for the customer.
I especially would like to thank Christian, who scheduled the app and checked me in on the day of, Jeff.for performing the work, Erik for helping with the shuttle bus, and Tristan for the superb job of delivering on the shuttle and then promptly came, probably while on his lunch time, to retrieve me. All in all it was a great experience and it all occurred in five hour period. A special thank to all of them.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good morning!
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feed back is very important to us.
The rating you gave is greatly appreciated. We all hope you have a wonderful day and remainder of your week!

CD
Casey D.
Everett, PA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Took a long time for service
Engine needed replaced and was on back order and then 6 months later when I receive a call to pick it up my car still isn’t done right
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I see that you were dissatisfied with your service. I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. We will work diligently to correct and return your vehicle as soon as possible.

Ashville, PA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
The service experience was very good. Quick and thorough.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

KH
Kenneth H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
i ALWAYS CAN GET MY VEHICLE IN WHEN IT SUITS ME.
They are always helpful and friendly.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

New Enterprise, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always courteous and professional, and my car always receives excellent service.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating. Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Good service, lousy lounge
Service itself is quick and courteous, but waiting area (calling it a lounge is a stretch) is lacking. Seats are painful with a strip that cuts into your upper back. Coffee’s just a lukewarm Bunn machine with containers of creamer and sugar - no K-cups. Also, service has no Saturday hours. Big step back from my previous dealer’s service department. Tl;dr: decent if you don’t have to wait there.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Good morning!
We appreciate the good rating you gave us.