Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

JN
James N.
Flinton, PA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
too far away
everything is great except I live too far away to get shuttle service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

TP
Terri P.
Tyrone, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/23/2018 Category: Service
For broken mirror
This has happened more then once
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the good rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

Hopewell, PA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work; poor communication.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good afternoon.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I apologize that your recent service visit was not satisfactory. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Nanty Glo, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day!

James B.
State College, PA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Dean Patterson Service Dept.
Recently returned to lease a vehicle from Dean Patterson. Its my 3rd lease from them. What was I thinking when I strayed away from them during my past lease. Service Dept is always responsive and accommodating.....and provided a quick-turn around during my recent visit.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your week!

Claysburg, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/23/2018 Category: Service
location
good
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Good morning!
We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Margaret C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Battery Problem?
I recently took my car in to be checked because the battery was dead. Iwas told by AAA that Ineeded a new battery. The person at Auto Zone told me my battery was good as was the alternator. Hyundai checked it, kept it overnight and told me everything was ok. I appreciated the time they took to check it for me.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Patton, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing at best
I had my car towed in on a Friday because the message said check brakes. They diagnosed my car with a bad battery, but it wasn't going to be able to be fixed until Wednesday. 5 days for a battery is just insane. My husband came with me and went to an auto parts store, they had it available before end of day and I was back in the road. $90 for them to diagnose the problem and do nothing about it it's insane. The only saving Grace is they did the factory recall while it was there, which consisted of changing a sticker on the driver's side seatbelt. Pathetic...
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for your dissatisfaction with the service facility. I would like to discuss this matter further. Please contact me so we can further discuss the concerns with your vehicle.

SK
Samantha K.
Ebensburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service, facility needs improvement
The recall was done in a timely manner, the staff were nice but the facility itself is in need of some serious upgrading
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank you for taking time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize for the condition of our service facility and would like to discuss that with you. Please respond if you would be willing to further discuss your concerns.

Joanna W.
Duncansville, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job and worked hard to get my car back to me as fast as possible while getting the repairs done correct the first time. Very thoughtful about my being without a car and did their best to lessen my inconvenience!!! Kept me updated. Staff was very professional!!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us! We appreciate the great rating you gave us! Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

NF
Nancy F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very hospitable and friendly.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

WK
William K.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service, done in timely manner, very polite people
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Tanya B.
Williamsport, PA
07/21/2018
Best Experience
I had my heart set on a 2018 black Sonata Limited with black interior and a sunroof. I had a previous deal with a dealership in Lycoming County. Unfortunately the trim I wanted was,”hard to find.” After waiting patiently I heard NOTHING from said dealership. I decided to call around on my own and see if I could find the car. On Saturday afternoon I spent much of my time calling dealerships from all over Pennsylvania and as far north as New York. My last phone call for the day was to a dealership in Altoona, PA. Within one hour they were able to call me back and let me know they had located the exact car I wanted! They told me they could have it at their dealership on Monday and I could come and get it. On a wing and a prayer they were willing to get the car to their dealership. This dealership had never met me face-to-face and did not know me from Eve. They brought back the exact car I wanted! Not only did they get the exact car I wanted, but they went above and beyond with customer service. From the moment I walked in the door I felt like I was the most important person they had ever waited on. They took the time to find me every discount the manufacturer was offering. While I waited for my car to be ready, they gave me another car so I could ride around Altoona and do some shopping instead of just sitting there.

Chris Simpson, the salesman, took the time to show me the bells and whistles of my new car, get the wireless up and running for me, and MANY other things too lengthy to mention. My list could go on and on. They matched the price of the deal I had here in Lycoming county and BEAT the deal. I cannot say enough good things about Dean Patterson’s Dealership. I will confidently tell my friends about their establishment and I will definitely go back to buy another when the time comes.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave! Have a wonderful day and start to your week!

Service/customer experience manager

New Enterprise, PA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Your staff is always courteous and professional and they always do an excellent job in servicing my vehicle.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating! Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

NB
Nancy B.
James Creek, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service accomodation
Service advisor and technician willing to go above and beyond to help solve immediate problems, All maintenance issues explained thoroughly and questions answered
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder of your week!

Hollidaysburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Close to work
Close to work
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and holiday ahead!

Nanty Glo, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2018 Category: Service
My wife and I have purchased Hyundai vehicles for over a decade at Dean Patterson. We have always serviced our vehicles at Dean Patterson as well. The personnel and service are excellent and we have never had any issues or complaints.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder of the week!

WS
William S.
Gallitzin, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spangler
Great service seems like my
2014 Hyundai in the job more than
My 2011 Ford
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

James S.
Huntingdon, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
visit
employees are very nice
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Good morning!
Have a wonderful day and remainder of your week!

ET
Edwin T.
Hollidaysburg, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/04/2018 Category: Service
2016 Sonata Hybrid Plug In
Battery charger brought for servicing about 3 times. Battery charger replaced before, works and charging appropriately but flashing red light still goes on while driving. Remote fuel cap opener still not working.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the rating you gave us. I hope you have an wonderful day and week ahead!