4.5

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Reginal S.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
The technicians are knowledgable and friendly
I workred with Pat Vallery, a very knowledgable technician and he went far beyond what I expected him to do even when I had to bring my vehicle back the next day. He was great!!! I can't thank him enough for the excellent service he provided. It was a real pleasure; he even had one one the employees drive me back to my house while my car was being worked on. kudos to all the guys @ Dean Patterson, you guys are fantastic.....Thank you.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 07/11/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating and the kind words. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Ashley B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating that you provided. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

HB
Harry B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Sales force
I have always been treated well by the sales force at Dean Patterson. My family and I have bought multiple vehicles from this dealership and always received a fair deal. Sales dept fo9llows up well and is quick to take care of any questions or problems.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you provided. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

Tim B.
Kittanning, PA
05/29/2020
Great Experience
One of my best experiences ever and purchase car number 16. Best price and I spent days looking everywhere. Owner and his staff all professional and courteous. Make sure you call them before you buy another car. This was my first global pandemic car. Thanks guys for a world class experience.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead!

Marsha H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Courtesy and excellent service
I've always been treated very well. Timely and do a great job
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and remainder to your week!

NM
NANCY M.
05/20/2020
Very helpful and knowlegeable staffg
We purchased a new Hyundai Tucson the end of April during the pandemic . Now that we are in the yellow phase and the staff can get into the vehicles with the customers, I went in this morning to learn how to use all of the features that came with my new car.
The staff was very knowledgeable and patient when showing me how to use all of these unfamiliar things that came with my new vehicle. I want to thank Dean Patterson 's staff for all the help they gave me and all of the patience they showed while teaching me how to get the most from my new car. I would highly recommend them.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We greatly appreciate your generous rating and kind comments! I hope you have a wonderful day and holiday weekend ahead!

CG
Cecelia G.
Ramey, PA
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai owner
Always have a great experience with staff and you do an amazing job at maintenance on my car
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead!

Patrick Vallery

FM
Frederick M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Good Location north bound lane at north end of town.
Appt. for state inspection and Justin went the extra mile in mounting my full size spare tire to replace a torn tire that failed insprection.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Raymond M.
04/16/2020 Category: Service
The service has been great
Nice employees and they work on my car really fast
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave and the kind comments. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Jacquelyn H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Why I go to Dean Pattersons
I can always schedule my appointments to suit my needs, and they are always friendly and helpful.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Michael L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service quality work done good.
In and out like it was great. Didn't wait long at all. I had planned ahead so make sure you do and they'll get you in and out.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Good morning
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead!

Marissa B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Went in for oil change/tire rotation, realized on the way that my inspection runs out at end of month. I said about it & they offered to do it then, so I didn’t have to come back in.Everyone was helpful & nice.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Magen M.
Ebensburg, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer
From sales to service great atmosphere
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Margaret C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people
Received good service for an oil change. Employees were friendly and helpful.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave us! I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Osceola Mills, PA
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Will work with you to schedule
The service was fast and efficient. Had to reschedule my appointment the worked with me and no problem.
Patrick V. from Dean Patterson Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate the great rating you gave. I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead!