Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5rating 3.8571429rating 3.8571429
Overall Rating 1.42857/5rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857

WS
William S.
Apollo, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Bill
Good service easy appointment
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star review. Have a great day see you next time.

LT
Linda T.
Vandergrift, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Linda T
Everyone is very friendly & attentive.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taken the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star review. Have a great day, see you next time.

Richard C.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Did a good job and didn't take too long.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time in completing our survery and giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

Robin W.
Kittanning, PA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied!!
Everyone is always so friendly and helpful!
Always a pleasant experience!!!
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for answering the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day see you next time. Ken NutterService Director724-465-9193

Drew C.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Delaney Hyundai was very helpful and professional and was able to diagnose my Hyundai Sonata's mechanical issue and resolve it.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day, see you next time.

Kathy M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
I like how everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.

I always trust them to do the best and to have my best interest at hand.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taken the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day.  See you next time.

Dj S.
InspectiinInspection
Went in for an inspection, and 45 minutes later left with it. No bs trying to get me to put on new breaks, or tires, or this or that. Did the job and I was on my way.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you so much for answering the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day see you next time.

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and approachable people employed at the dealership
Service Advisor: Miles was working very hard to take care of service customers. He did an outstanding job and the dealership should reward the young man for his dedication to customer satisfaction.

Jeremy M.
East Vandergrift, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and accommodating!
I taken care of very well while my engine was being replaced due to a recall issue. They kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and provided me with a loaner car while my vehicle was being repaired.

Sean S.
Ford City, PA
Quick sevice
Took my 2018 Elantra in for it's first oil change/tire rotation. Was in and out in 1 hour, with a car wash included. May head back for more oil changes (usually do them myself) if this quick service I just experienced happens again!

BK
Ben K.
Export, PA
2011 Hyundai Equus
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent personal care and service
Very courteous staff and excellent service with work completed properly! Highly recommend!
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taken the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating, have a great day see you next time.

NH
Nancy H.
Northern Cambria, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2018 Category: Service
good mechanics
will be back hope things continue to improve
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time in completing our survey. I hope we can make that 3 star rating a 5 star rating on your next service, if there is anything we can do to make your next service any better please let us know!

TF
Trish F.
Ligonier, PA
2007 Hyundai Azera
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Enthusiastic and friendly employees
The dealership is always clean, waiting area is COMFORTABLE, staff is friendly and happy.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit better please let us know!

AJ
Anna J.
Homer City, PA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Good response time
Only had to wait a couple days for appointment. The job was done in excellent time.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to comeplete our survey. thank you also for giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything else we can do to make your next appointment better please let us know

Anonymous avatar
Templeton, PA
04/22/2018 Category: Service
People that work there
Everyone was very pleasant
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey, I am sorry we did not recieve a 5 star rating. What could we have done better for you. Have a great day and enjoy the Sunshine.

Charles C.
Johnstown, PA
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Another good experience----
Folks at Delaney are always helpful and efficient. This includes management, sales, and service personnel.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for answering the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day, see you next time.

Anonymous avatar
Avalon, PA
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Painless
Quick and Painless service. Staff was very knowledgeable.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you so much for answering the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. See you next time.

BV
Blaine V.
Smicksburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely exceptional!
Everyone was beyond exceptional I did not feel pressured in anyway during my purchase experience which I was worried about as previous times buying a car left a sour taste in my mouth for the experience. I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle!
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thanks you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. See you next time.

John C.
Revloc, PA
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Grateful that a loaner vehicle was available while vehicle was being serviced. No hassle service with a very polite staff.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day, enjoy the sunny day.

Darryl P.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Vickie, Bennie, Amanda
Well what can be said. The 3 mentioned above are like having Roberto Clemente, Honus Wagner and Willie Stargell in the line up at the same time. Take me out to the ball game...they are the best.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Enjoy this sunny day, see you next time.