Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

Robert B.
Homer City, PA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
On time and and courteous

TP
Theodore P.
Homer City, PA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Dropped off my Tucson the evening before and received a call early the next morning. Service staff was courteous explaining what work was done and when my next service date will be and what areas will be checked.

CP
Charles P.
Derry, PA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
It’s always a great experience at Delaney Hyundai. The sales team works hard to get you into the car you want at the terms you want. I’d highly recommend them to anyone.

Deborah M.
Shelocta, PA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellence service - even though I arrived a day ahead of my scheduled appointment, they were able to take care of the software update that day.

I would like to see a bench added to outside so that I can sit out on nice days that I am there.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, Bad Communication
Service is good but took them 3 days to quote me on the service work I needed done for my inspection.

SG
Sherman G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Delaney for Me
Vicki, Lichtenfels, service advisor, always makes you feel as if you are the most important client in the Delaney Hyundai world. All work is completed in a timely manner ... waiting time is provided in comfortable surroundings with ample refreshments and reading material.

Wouldn't go anywhere else for service.

Shalom ... S. Good

Jacqueline S.
Oakmont, PA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, personable and efficient
Even though the problem with the emergency collision system seems to have no solution and is not unique to Hyundai, Delaney provides excellent service.
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  We value you as customers and will do anything that we can to assist always.

Vicki Lichtenfels

Dj S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Last minute inspection
Well i didnt notice my inspection was running out till last minute. The professionals at the dealership worked with me and were able to get me an appointment to get in.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy to hear that Vicki and Amanda were able to fit you in for your state inspection.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
oil change and dent repair
All the associates were so pleasant to work with especially Amanda and Bryan. It was easy to get my car serviced in a timely manner and the dent was fixed quickly at the repair shop. I was given a car to use in the meantime which was especially nice. No complaints!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star. I am so happy to hear that you were very pleased with your vehicle.

Darryl P.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
Great service, fitting me in and most of all the beautiful people:Vicki, Benny and Amanda
Darryl

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The Sales Staff and Service Staff do an outstanding job taking care of the customer vehicle needs. Time Management is excellent as well. Service Advisor: Amanda always does a great job and interacts with customers in a positive manner.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am happy to hear that your service advisor and service deparment was a 5 star rating.

EH
Elmer H.
Blairsville, PA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Amanda is wonderful! Great service no hassles.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so happy to hear that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating.

ZF
Zachary F.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service and quick
I had a bad sensor and it was fixed within 3 hours of taking it in. My appointment was on the 17th not 25th
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for completing our survey and rating us a 5 star rating, your feedback to us is very valuable.

Apollo, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Been a customer for many years
Service time was better than usual. Appreciate the car wash but need to wipe vehicle after washing
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am sorry to hear that your rating with us was not a 5 star rating, I am sorry to hear that your vehicle was not wiped down but we have an auto matic car wash that has a spot free rinse.

KK
Krish K.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly-Fast-High Quality Service
Friendly staff - courtesy drop off and pickup -quick service with a smile.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

I am so happy to hear that your service visit with us was a 5 star rating, and that the staff were very freindly. Your feedback to us is very valuable.

THanks

Betsy S.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic. Timely. Polite. Easy
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star rating. Your feedback with us is very valuable. I am so happy and pleased to hear that your service visit with us was in a timely manner and the service writer was polite.

Mark M.
Apollo, PA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Family atmosphere. They bend over backwards for you. What every dealer should strive to be. Amanda and Vicki are truly exceptional.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating, I am so happy and pleased to hear that the service writers were awesome.

Ronald C.
Saltsburg, PA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Good people and good service
Service was good and place was clean . Friendly service people.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I am sorry to hear that your service visit with us was not a 5 star rating. I am happy and pleased to hear that our facility and our faculty was friendly. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a 5 star rating.

IC
Ira C.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, not so great vehicle
I am the original owner of a 2011 Sonata. I am dissatisfied with the vehicle due to all of the recalls since I have owned it. Customer service is always very friendly and professional. I just dont care for the vehicle.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your 2011 Sonata and with all the recalls it has had since you owned the vehicle. If there is anything i can do to make your rating with us a 5 star rating please let me know.

Robin W.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced. Everyone is so friendly and professional😀
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey and rating us a 5 star rating. Your feedback to us is very valuable. I am so happy to her that all the staff were professional and friendly as ever.