4.6

Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5rating 4.3846154
Overall Rating 1.61538/5rating 1.61538rating 1.61538rating 1.61538rating 1.61538
Latest Review 34 minutes ago

Joshua F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
great service department
quick and done right the first time
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! We value your feedback and appreciate the 5 star rating.  If you need anything in the future please give me a call!

Jacob S.
Manorville, PA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service provided
I always take my vehicle for maintenance and everyone is very nice and helpful.

BC
Bob C.
Rossiter, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
New Engine
Recently we needed to have a new engine put in our vehicle and the service was great a courtesy car was given made it worry free this is second Hyundai we have purchased great company will get another.

John P.
Hillsdale, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
You can drop the car off and they will call you when done
I bought the car in about a month before, and I was told there was nothing wrong with it. I put about 300 miles on it and brought it back for inspection and it failed because of a bad wheel bearing which I told them I thought was going bad a month before.
I am glad they found it this time and repaired it. It sounds a lot better now
I was satisfied with this visit, and hopefully with the next.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for the feedback! Like you, I am also glad we repaired your vehicle properly. I apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced by us not catching that wheel bearing issue the first time.

I was wondering though, what can I do to earn a 5 Star review from you?

Please call me with any suggestions at 724-465-9193

Reann W.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Every was done in a timely manner! Everyone was polite and helpful!

N Cambria, PA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
knock sensor
ON time but had to wait an hour while service was done maybe have a courtesy car
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hello!
I apologize for the late response. I just wanted to let you know that we do offer rental cars as a courtesy for extended repair times. However, all of the cars are currently rented out! If this same situation occurs again, we also offer a shuttle service and will give you a ride anywhere in Indiana! I apologize if this information wasn't given to you at the time of service.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to making your next visit to Delaney Service Center a more convenient one.

TP
Theodore P.
Homer City, PA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was better than expected. The service manager contacted me on two occasions to inform me of certain problems with my Hyundai to get my approval to complete the repairs before they became a more serious problem.

Marion Center, PA
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I have not had a major issue with service and repairs to my 2012 Azera.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2019 Category: Service
great service
good work with great people
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  We place high importance on customer feedback and strive to continually improve our service.  If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call.

Daniel G.
Ebensburg, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/11/2019 Category: Service
They just suck
My latest rant about this dealership is simple if you say in the deal "free" state inspection it should at least be half the cost of anyone in the area. But instead you get what these bait and switch artists do, probably every day. My "free" state inspection came to the total of just over $55 I believe, how is that free??? I know there is a fee the state imposes for that 5 minute call to Harrisburg that says my gas cap is working OK. I just don't think it's funny when they say it is FREE but when I checked other places around my neighborhood that it was just as much as I paid or less than what my FREE one was how is that???? Wasn't one of the perks to buy at DELANEY HYUNDAI is that "free" state inspection....sure I got discounted the other $20 for that they money grab off the every other schmo out there.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Good morning,
I reviewed the history for your vehicle and you have never paid for a state inspection. I can send you a copy of your repair histpory if you would like verification. What you have paid for is an Emissions inspection which is never advertised as free at Delaney's. If you have any questions or suggestions of how I can make this right for you, please call me. 724-465-9193

I will send you a rescore request so you have a chance to ammend the libelist review you posted this morning.

Darryl P.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent again and always
Vicki and Benny are supreme
They are our Dream Team
The technicians doing the work
Keep my car running without a quirk
A great job done by all
Indeed they should all stand tall
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 star rating!  Customer feedback assists us in perfecting our process and honing our skills.  Please let me know if there is anything that you need!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
They scheduled an early morning appointment for me as I had a full day scheduled. Delaney's service department performed the requested oil change and checked my brakes and offered me my free tire rotation as I had mentioned I had 10 hours of travel ahead. I was out in a half hour and felt much more confident about my travel plans.

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great customer service
Service Advisor: Jared Eisenmen got my vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation while I was test driving a new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL AWD. I did not have an appointment for the service work at this time. I just ask when I arrived at the dealership if they could work my vehicle in for service and Jared checked immediately and left me know my vehicle would be serviced.

MF
Margaret F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Jared is fantastic!
Jared took the time to explain things to me that needed to be done in the near future and what needed done now.

Robin W.
Kittanning, PA
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure!
Always prompt, professional and friendly!!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you!
It is always a pleasure when you visit us. :)

See you in February!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Delaney
Quick and friendly Sales & Service Department!

PK
Paul K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
There's good and there's great.
The Hyundais that I have owned were and are great. That said, the employees at this dealership are great and the main reason I keep coming back.

RL
Ralph L.
Plum, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
2 Day Inspection
I have rescored to 5 stars.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
2 day State Inspection
I went to Delaney to get recall , state Inspection and emissions done. They did inspection and recall and told me the emissions could not be done until I had driven the vehicle 100 miles. I live about 50 miles from the dealership.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hello,
I would first like to apologize again for the inconvenience you experienced durng your last visit to Delaney Hyundai Service Center. I completely understand your frustration and I would like to make it up to you, if I may. I believe we already took care of the bill from the aforementioned visit but I would like to offer a complimentary service on your next visit to Delaney Hyundai. I see that you have your maintenance done elsewhere but I would like perform your next oil change at no cost to you. If that is not sufficient, please tell me what I can do to earn a better score from you, sir. I am going to send you a resore request and if you are satisfied with my offer will you please change the 2 Star score you gave me.
Please call me if you would like to discuss this further.

Renee R.
East Berlin, PA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
They were able to help me work around my schedule to drop off and pick up my car. Also, reasonable prices for service!