Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5Overall Rating 3.9999988/5rating 3.9999988rating 3.9999988
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

Darryl P.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Always AWESOME
Why even consider the rest, Vicki and Benny are the BEST!
Darryl Petrus
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and five star review! It is always my priority to give my customers the experience they expect and deserve and I'm glad I was able to follow through on that. I do look forward to assisting you in the future and I thank you for being so prepared when you arrived, it helped out a great deal!

SG
Sherman G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/11/2019 Category: Service
The Greatest
Service ... The staff calls me by name ... great concern for comfort while waiting. Always going the extra mile. Delaney Hyundai is number one in my book.. Thanks for asking.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Trisha M.
Graceton, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
As always everyone is so nice what I like the best they don’t over sell.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment and it was my pleasure to accommodate your price match request. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!

Clymer, PA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Recall
The service was quick and efficient.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment and it was my pleasure to accommodate you. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!

Christopher C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Body Shop Experiance
Had front bumper replaced. Car turned out perfectly! I highly recommend them!

EH
Elmer H.
Blairsville, PA
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
Amanda is a wonderful service agent and I'm please so far with my Hyundai

12/22/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
Friendly and knowledgeable people, fast service, and great prices. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
service
The oil change, inspection and tire rotation was done quickly and I had a nice place to sit and wait.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this brief survey! At our service department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the very best in customer service. I'm glad to hear that we have lived up to your expectations, and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future.

Rhonda R.
Saltsburg, PA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
satifactory to unsatisfactory.
Service department explained some things that I did not know because my sales person did not explain. And I had them check out my brakes because I was smelling the brakes and they were making a noise. I have not smelled them since and they told me they were an 8 which means they are new but I still have the noise going down a hill sometimes. This is 12-17-2018 and I just bought this vehicle in March of 2018. Should not have a noise. And I may or may not recommend their service. I am not completely unhappy. The service person who I spoke to was very helpful and explained somethings and she was very knowledgeable. So I am going to say I would recommend business to friend with an explanation why.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

We're extremely sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service you received on your last visit. Here at Delaney Hyundai it is always our goal to help our customers to receive the service that they and their vehicle require, with as little hassle as possible. Your business is valuable to us, and we certainly want to resolve any and all issues on the table. Please feel free to contact myself with any and all concerns so that we can do right by you, our valued customer.

Robert C.
New Florence, PA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
great service
Cliff was very accommodating. Service was great!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Charles C.
Johnstown, PA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fix Wheel Balance
New Sonata had unbalanced wheels-----car was fixed and road tested with good results .

PK
Paul K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Star Servive
I've been going to Delaney Hyundai for service since 2013.I've never had any issues with them. There is a very friendly atmosphere at this dealership.Paul
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service yet again!!!
Excellent service, little wait time, always professional!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

EO
Eunice O.
Latrobe, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The car has been there for the same problem 4 to 5 times
My car continues to blow fuses and the problem has not been fixed have been there multiple times in a tell me the same thing the GPS is old or the phone charger is badd both are new and still have the same issue I would never recommend this place to anybody
Vicki L L. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We're extremely sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service you received on your last visit. Here at Delaney Hyundai it is always our goal to help our customers to receive the service that they and their vehicle require, with as little hassle as possible. Your business is valuable to us, and we certainly want to resolve any and all issues on the table.I am sorry to hear that there was not a rental car dropped off while the work was getting done on your car. There was a misunderstanding on the rental and that is why the rental was not left at your house and we apoligize on that. Also I am sorry to hear that your rating with was was not a 5 star rating. We take pride in making certain that everything the customer requests is completed is with quality standards and I'm sorry that our completion time did not meet your expectation of time for the work that you requested.  Please feel free to contact me with any and all concerns so that we can do right by you, our valued customer.

Vicki Lichtenfels

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Although it took them a day to figure out what was wrong and another day to get the part, they did get the vehicle fixed. I had a loaner car so I was not inconvenienced. Amanda kept me informed every step of the way. She was great!
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

James C.
Strongstown, PA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
nice waiting area with T.V. and coffee.
For the past two years when I had my oil changed , they always washed as part of the service and this time they didn't do that , so I can go anywhere to get my oil changed.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! I am so glad I was able to assist you when you came in for your appointment. As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney! I am very sorry to hear that the vehicle did not get washed, but at the time of your appointment our car wash was down due to garage door belt was broken and we can not get the car wash door to open in order to get the vehicles washed. Next time you are in the area please stop in and we can get your car washed for you. The car wash will be back up and running by the end of the holiday.

THanks

Joshua C.
Home, PA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great work great customer service
Great group.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much, Paul, for taking the time to fill out this brief survey! At our body shop department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the very best in customer service. I'm glad to hear that we have lived up to your expectations, and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future.

SG
Sherman G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
My waiting time at Delaney
Coffee and magazines available while work is being done on the vehicle. Service mgr very helpful.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and especially for the five star review! As always we strive to take excellent care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you felt we did just that. I look forward to assisting you in your future visits to Delaney!

Kittanning, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service, disappointed my car was not washed after service.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us! We always do whatever we can to make our customer experience as convenient as possible for our customers, and I'm glad we were able to provide service that met your expectations. Anytime you need anything whatsoever, don't hesitate to call! I am very sorry to hear that your vehicle was not washed, our car wash door was broken and were unable to wash cars all week. If there is anytime you are in the area and want you car washed please stop by our car wash will be fixed by this friday.

TN
Tina N.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
They called me to remind me about the service. When I scheduled they were able to set it up very quickly. The people throughout the experience were friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are competitive, and the waiting area is comfortable and clean.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much and have a great day!