4.6

Kathy M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Delaney Hyundai
I always have excellent service at Delaney Hyundai, also at Delaney Subaru when I go there for service.
Both Jared and Vicky take excellent care of me and my vehicle. I have never had a bad experience from either side when I go there. They both keep me up to date on what I need done to my car maintenance wise.

Can’t go wrong with Delaney Hyundai or Subaru.

I will be sticking with them when I purchase my next vehicle in a year or two
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

You are so great!! Thank you for all of the kind words. You know we love it when you stop in to see us.

Thank you so much!!

EH
Elizabeth H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great service.
They came and picked up my car up at work and returned to me. Friendly and professional.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you so much!! I truly apprecaite you taking the time to submit a review. I hope and your family have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Stay warm this winter!!

Vandergrift, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Clean service area
Work done in reasonable time
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for submitting a review. I greatly appreciate the 5 Stars and I am glad we were able to earn it.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

AH
Alyssa H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Employeesuper helpfull and nice make you fee
super nice and smiling makes you feel welcomed.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Stars and the kind words! I truly appreciate it!

Deborah M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent job by Jared and Eric!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much!!! It is always a pleasure when you come see us!

Thank you for the 5 Stars!!!

See you in the spring!

Michael B.
Kittanning, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Super clean place of business. No drama no games sales and service department.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Stars! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisitng you with your vehicle needs in the future!

Thanks again,

KY
Karen Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2020 Category: Service
No problems
Been dealing with them since 2005.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Stars! I am very pleased that we have been able to do business with you for the past 15 years!

VERY NICE!

Here's to 15 more! :)

EB
Edward B.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Quality of service
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STARS!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Difficult time

Armagh, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great
Always friendly staff. Speed of service is pretty good too. Usually right in and right out.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 Stars!!!

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor and Tech guy did a great job
It sure helps to have good people working with customers in the Service Department at Delaney Hyundai so people return to the business. They were very organized and got my vehicle taken care of less than thirty minutes. Great job guys!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words. And the 5 Stars! And the snacks!! Haha, you treat us well.

Thank you!

Export, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/03/2020 Category: Service
No complaints
Overall can not complain about my experience here. Everyone has been kind, friendly, helpful! Will return in the future.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again : )

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

John R.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
great
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Stars! I appreciate you taking the time to do that. Thank you.

Homer City, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Delaney Hyundai
Wonderful place to buy a car. All employees were very friendly. I will buy my next car here again.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! And congratulations on your new vehicle!!

Robin W.
Kittanning, PA
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasurable experience!!
Everyone is always so helpful, friendly and accommodating!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Good morning!
I was very happy to see you were pleased with your visit to Delaney. Thank you for the 5 Stars!! : )