4.6

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5
Latest Review 16 minutes ago

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2020 Category: Service
They listen to my concerns and are helpful.
Great service from Jared and Justin.

Armagh, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

Good Morning! Thank you so much for the 5 Stars!!

Michael S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great selection and service
I always have been treated great at dealership, and would not think of going anywhere else!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 Stars! You know we love it when you come see us.

Stay Healthy!

Bernard M.
Templeton, PA
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Customer care ideal!
Scheduling and check in are a breeze! And every staff member is looking out for your well being as you wait for the service to be done. The cleaning is thorough (I watched) and I felt safe and easy.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for such positive feedback! The 5 Stars are very much appreciated.

James M.
Elderton, PA
07/20/2020 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai
The car I was driving decided to breakdown, I called Delaney's got an appointment scheduled. The email service you receive about your appointment is great. When I arrived at the dealership, the service manager was very knowledgeable and kept me up to date on my vehicle. The vehicle ended up having a bad coil pack, the technician replaced all of the coil packs and had me out of the dealership within 1 hour. Very satisfied with the service I had received.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad to hear your experience was a good one!

Next time, I'll try for 5 stars!

SA
Susan A.
Vandergrift, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2020 Category: Service
?????
Oil consumption test is very inconvenient as this car gets driven a lot and it is 20 miles to the dealership If this oil consumption. Problem continues, I will have added enough oil between oil changes to do almost a complete oil change. This doesn’t seem reasonable for a 30 thousand dollar car!!

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I know the oil consumption test can be frustrating. You just wanna know whats wrong with your car and get it fixed! Right? The information we can gather from performing the complete test helps us out tremendously in diagnosing the issue. I understand it is a bit of an inconvenience but, it really is all for good reasons that we perform the test properly.

Just stick with us for a little while longer. I have a feeling this will turn out very much in your favor. We just have to stay positive!

Thanks again,

TY
Teresa Y.
Brush Valley, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Service worker Jerod was very informative. Cost of service was high which hurt a bit.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. Keep an eye on your email inbox. Hyundai and Delaney's will periodically send coupons for service. Also, you can find a few under the service tab at DelaneyAuto.com.

Enjoy the weekend! : )

Trisha M.
07/16/2020
Wonder service
I just purchased today 2020 Hyundai Tucson this is my second Hyundai. I’m once again a very satisfied customer!!! Jason was absolutely the best!!! He is really good at his job he will find you the best deal!!! If your looking to buy a Hyundai go visit Jason trust me you won’t regret it! Everyone made me feel like a valued customer. Jared in service is very helpful no matter how busy he is he will stop and answer all your questions or concerns! I highly recommend Delaneys!!
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you thank you for the 5 stars! I am so happy you bought a Tuscon, too. Those are my favorite.

Have a good weekend!

Scott M.
Shelocta, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2020 Category: Service
I stopped for oil change and they also rotated tires and washed car
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 Stars!! Did you know, that becuase you purchased your vehicle at Delaney you can stop in ANYTIME for a FREE CARWASH. Even without a service appointment! Very Nice!

EL
Elizabeth L.
Home, PA
07/12/2020 Category: Service
trusting relationship.
Rating equals a 5.0 not a 4.6. Jarad explained carefully and in a way I could understand what needed done to my Elantra. I felt very comfortable about having the service done because of him. I was very pleased with my service.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Good morning,
Thank you for such kind words. It really means a lot to me to read that, thank you.

And thank you so much for the 5 Stars!

James H.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Delaney Hyundai service provided excellent care to my Santa fe. They responded quickly on scheduling my car for service and I was in and out promptly. The service personnel were polite and friendly. I will recommend using Delaney to friends.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very happy you were satified with your experience. And thank you for the 5 Stars!

Delaney Hyundai

Robert C.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Auto inspection
received my vehicle on time at service desk
Technician working on my vehicle did excellent and timely performance of job
Service Manager was friendly and instructive
Overall both met my needs in a good time
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and, thank you for such kind words. It is always a pleasure when you visit us.

Have great weekend!

Trisha M.
Graceton, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2020 Category: Service
The service I can’t complain to much it did take alittle long to just check how much oil I had left. Jared is nice he explains everything in detail. To be honest I would recommend Delaneys but I don’t recommend Hyundai or ever buy one again! I’ve had a bad experience I need a new engine and all they do is tests. They don’t want to honor the warranty and put a new engine in. They are just trying to run out the warranty so Hyundai doesn’t have to anything which isn’t right. These cars aren’t cheap I wanted a vehicle that runs not a vehicle that has to be in the garage every 2800-2900 miles. What would make me a happy customer like I once was is to put a new engine in!!

LK
Louella K.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Jason was great to work with. I couldn’t have asked for better assistance with buying a car

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service is friendly.
Thanks to Jared, my service advisor, for always doing a great job! Also, thanks to the service tech who always does well at his job. Service Department is Excellent and I like going to Delaney's.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the review! We like having you here! The big box of snacks is also a plus, haha.

Thanks again!