Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5rating 3.8571429rating 3.8571429
Overall Rating 1.42857/5rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857

TN
Tracy N.
Seward, PA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great to work with
Great people and service
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing the survery and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day!

Lisa M.
New Florence, PA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much and taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. I hope everything went well while we performed your state inspection and emission for you. If there is anything else we can do to make your next visit any better please let us know.

John R.
Altoona, PA
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
1st class service
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. Thank you also for giving us 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know. Thanks and have a great day.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Always Exceptional Service and comfortable waiting area !
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Clean and prompt service appt.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

I am so happy to hear that everything went very well with your serivce! If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better and getting a 5 star rating please let me know.

SG
Steven G.
Ford City, PA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Drive in.
Overall pretty good experience. Where it maybe improved is in informing customer the specifics of oil,filter type. Explaining the type of oil,and the duration when to be changed.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am so sorry to hear that your srevice was not met to expectation. If there is anything I can do to make your next visit I will gladly make sure we meet you expectations next time.

THanks

SG
Stephen G.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
service
friendly fast service ready when promised
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing our survey. I hope everything we did make your service the best one yet. If there is anything I can do to make your next visit better please let me know.

Duane H.
Clarion, PA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Delaney's has great customer service. Service department works hard to get your appointment work completed safely and effectively.
Sales People are helpful, friendly and get business taken care of in a timely manner. Service department is effectively working to get you in on time for your assigned vehicle work and out in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend people to drive a little and check out Delaney Hyundai before leasing or purchasing your next vehicle.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time and completing the survery. I am so happy to hear that your service visit with us was reasonable. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better than the last time please let me know.

PK
Paul K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great vehicles, great service, and most important GREAT EMPLOYEES.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit better please let us know.

Rebecca C.
Du Bois, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/28/2018 Category: Service
NC
Dissatisfied
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I apologize on the service that was done on your car. If there is anything else we can do to make your next visit better please let us know.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Wheel Rims
Indiana Hyundai personal are friendly and very qualified in their jobs.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

James M.
Ford City, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, but expensive
Friendly staff, excellent service and comfortable waiting area. However, like most dealers, you pay a premium for the work.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. If there is anything we can do to make your next appoint a 5 star rating please let us know.

Smicksburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Had a wonderful experience everyone was incredibly friendly
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey and giving us a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit any better please let us know.

Amanda

Johnstown, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Car wash needs improvement
Not to shabby
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I apoligize that your service with us was not a 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit better please let us know.

Jessica A.
Vandergrift, PA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Helpful, Quick
I booked my appointment online very easily. When I arrived 10 minutes prior to my appointment time, the service department was able to begin immediately, first verifying the services I requested. The waiting area was peaceful and comfortable. When the work was finished (in roughly the same amount of time they had projected), the bill was explained to me before payment was made. The staff I interacted with was friendly and courteous.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survery. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

JY
James Y.
Cherry Tree, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient
Good fast service and professionalism
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit better please let us know.

KP
Kelly P.
Monroeville, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people that work their
You are in and out in on time
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time in completing the survey. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please let us know.

Darryl P.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME JOB
Vickie and Bennie always provide the BEST possible service. I could not ask for better care. Vickie helped twice now when due to circumstances I had a last minute need to get the car worked on. And Bennie always provides the kind help I need to keep my day going.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time in taking our survey and completing all 5 stars. Hope to see you next time.

Chadwick W.
Carrolltown, PA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
I like the fact that the tires are rotated for free and the recall was taken care even though I did not know there was one. I even was shown how to remove the used packets in the coffee machine.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Have a great night, see you next time.

Ken Nutter
Service Director
724-465-9193

John W.
Smicksburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Took my Santa Fe in to get the oil changed and got a car wash and tire rotation along with it! The staff is incredibly friendly and gets you in as quickly as possible!
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and giving us a 5 star review. Have a great day, see you next time.

Ken Nutter