4.6

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Blairsville, PA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Love the car, not the service
Three service trips, many hours, unsatisfactory service for a brand new vehicle that we were assured was the "top of the line" upon purchase. We still love the car, but the service has been a few headaches.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Hello,
I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your last few visits to our service center. I hope that you will allow us the chance to provide you with a better experience next time.

Thank you for taking the time to send us such critical feedback.  We are always looking for ways to improve.

Thanks again,

Delaney Hyundai

10/11/2019 Category: Service
They just suck
My latest rant about this dealership is simple if you say in the deal "free" state inspection it should at least be half the cost of anyone in the area. But instead you get what these bait and switch artists do, probably every day. My "free" state inspection came to the total of just over $55 I believe, how is that free??? I know there is a fee the state imposes for that 5 minute call to Harrisburg that says my gas cap is working OK. I just don't think it's funny when they say it is FREE but when I checked other places around my neighborhood that it was just as much as I paid or less than what my FREE one was how is that???? Wasn't one of the perks to buy at DELANEY HYUNDAI is that "free" state inspection....sure I got discounted the other $20 for that they money grab off the every other schmo out there.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Good morning,
I reviewed the history for your vehicle and you have never paid for a state inspection. I can send you a copy of your repair histpory if you would like verification. What you have paid for is an Emissions inspection which is never advertised as free at Delaney's. If you have any questions or suggestions of how I can make this right for you, please call me. 724-465-9193

I will send you a rescore request so you have a chance to ammend the libelist review you posted this morning.

RL
Ralph L.
Plum, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
2 Day Inspection
I have rescored to 5 stars.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
2 day State Inspection
I went to Delaney to get recall , state Inspection and emissions done. They did inspection and recall and told me the emissions could not be done until I had driven the vehicle 100 miles. I live about 50 miles from the dealership.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hello,
I would first like to apologize again for the inconvenience you experienced durng your last visit to Delaney Hyundai Service Center. I completely understand your frustration and I would like to make it up to you, if I may. I believe we already took care of the bill from the aforementioned visit but I would like to offer a complimentary service on your next visit to Delaney Hyundai. I see that you have your maintenance done elsewhere but I would like perform your next oil change at no cost to you. If that is not sufficient, please tell me what I can do to earn a better score from you, sir. I am going to send you a resore request and if you are satisfied with my offer will you please change the 2 Star score you gave me.
Please call me if you would like to discuss this further.

GB
Ginger B.
Homer City, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Willing to accommodate
If you feel dissatisfied with the service dept for any reason, Jared will do his utmost best to resolve the situation.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service by mechanic
The man who signed me in was very polite and accommodating and even offered to help me with a small problem with the gas release door that’s been sticking while the mechanic didn’t seem to offer to help. In my opinion, the mechanic was the hold-up throughout the whole process. He walked around at a snails pace every time I saw him.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hello,
I wanted to touch base with you and see if you were able to talk to Wal-Mart about the issue with your tire sensor? I am the advisor who checked your vehicle in...and if I may, I'd like to request a rescore.  I understand you were dissatisfied with the wait time of your last visit and, I will do whatever I can to make that up to you. I will just ask a small favor, if you could rescore me. The two stars you posted are a grade for me actually, not the dealership. And, if Wal-Mart will not help you with your tire sensor, I will cut the labor cost completely for you. All you would have to do is purchase the sensor itself.

Please call if you would like to take care of the sensor issue.

06/30/2019 Category: Service
A bit of a money grab....
Took my car in for brake noise after getting new rotors and pads put on by different dealer. They didn't lube the pads I saw after job was done. So took to Delaney to basically just lube and to free up pads in front. They did do after a $78 bill just to clean and lube pads. Invoice included a charge of $28.37 for "parts" no parts were used...so how is that being charged? Money grab.....and for the third freaking time they bent up my license plate and holder....I told them to put it in the file NOT to run the car through the car wash.
JARED E. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Hello Mr Gaston,
I wanted to touch base with you to clear a few things up that I must not have when you were here. Ther service we provided to you is called Brake Safety Maintenance. It is a time consuming process that involves dissasembling the brake system, cleaning any rust or debris from the sytem, reapplying lube and re-assembling. This process takes at least an hour which is partially what you paid for, the time. You also paid for "parts." Anything provided by the parts department, nuts, bolts, lube, etc will be billed as "parts." For Brake Safety Maintenance, there is a kit provided by the parts department which is why you were billed $28.37.
Also, we are using a new computer system that does not show customer notes, which is where is would say things like "do not wash." I apologize, as I know this is nothing you can control, nor is it something I can control. If you would like, I can provide you with a new license plate holder.
Please call or email me if you have any more questions or concerns.

Raymond S.
Indiana, PA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
4 Stars (not 2)
After a long runaround with servicing my car, I will be returning. Communication was difficult at first, but overall they have redeemed themselves with their customer service. Amanda is excellent with her good customer service skills, and if I could give her 5 stars alone I would.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

I am sorry to hear that your service with us was only a 2 star rating. Your feedback with us is very valuable to us. If there is anything we can do to improve your service please let us know.

Thanks
Amanda Yingling

AR
Angela R.
Ambridge, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Told something at appt which ended up not being true
The front-facing staff are friendly, courteous, go the extra mile & seem to want to do a good job. That being said, there was a supposed mechanical issue pointed out that hampered my rear brakes from functioning...that my mechanic couldn't find any trace of. Unless such a problem miraculously corrects itself, there are only 2 explanations that I can come up with:. 1) novice mechanic made a mistake or 2) it wasn't really a problem.

Listen pricing for goods & services at a dealership is what it is & I have no complaint there. But I would like to FEEL confident that what I am being TOLD is wrong really IS wrong, both at the time AND after a 2nd opinion...and I just don't. Nope, can't recommend & won't return, which is a bummer.
Amanda Y. from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing our survey. I am sorry for your experience with us at the dealership was only a 2 star rating. If there is anything we can do to make you visit a 5 star rating please let do not hesitate to say.

Thanks
Amanda Yingling

Indiana, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service
Didn't fix the problem.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Good morning. I am sorry that you are upset. Please reach out to me and let's talk about why you are not happy. We try and help everypne out the best way possible. look forward to talking today. Blessings

10/02/2017 Category: Service
Yet another bad service review....
Thought everything was going to be good then get home and see my personalized license plate bent up...what the *ell.
Janet L H., Service Advisor from Delaney Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

I am sorry we have disappointed you for what appears would be the last several service visits.  I have input a note in your customer file regarding your wish for no future car washes and as we discussed the dealership will be happy to reimburse you for the damage plate frame.  We thank you for your input and will strive to do better.

WS
William S.
Apollo, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2017 Category: Service
bill s
Not good
Janet L H., Service Advisor from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/03/2017

Im sorry for the misunderstanding.  I did not realize you wanted the inspection done since you did'nt provide your registaration and insurance card.  We can come to your home and pick your vehicle up so the inspection can be completed.  Please let me know what you decide.

Shelocta, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2017 Category: Service
45 minutes to simply get a replacement sticker put on, ridiculious.
Janet L H., Service Advisor from Delaney Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

I am sorry that we kept you longer than you anticipated.  Unfortunately there are times the work doesn't flow through the shop the way both the customer and the service staff would prefer.  We try very hard to provide the best possable service in a timely manner but do fall short of that goal sometimes.  Please accept my apology and know that in the future we will try to improve our wait times.  This is one aspect of our service department we are always looking to improve.  I thank you for your input as this will help us to identify areas we need to work on.  Again please accept my sincere apology for your less than stellar service experience.

Cabot, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/24/2016 Category: Service
Lack of communication
This department had a lack of communication with service issues. S thus was the same with others waiting. Seemed like department was overbooked for service.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai responded on 12/24/2016

First I want to say sorry for your service issue. With you speaking for other customers this is alarming. I will check ino this issue after Christmas. May I contact you after the holiday to speak to you. I want everyones issue handled and not be left out. As far as the waiting room, I will address that issue also. I see on your repair order you had a recall with no parts is that correct. What is a good number for me to reach out to you.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

PS
Pj S.
Brownsville, PA
07/05/2016 Category: Service
Manager was polite, but the service is horrible
Stay away from service department. Go to Greensburg, PA drive the extra 40 minutes.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. You may contact me anytime to voice your concerns. We believed that by absorbing your deductable and no cost to you, this would have made you happy. We hear at Delaneys strive for the highest customer satifaction.
thnaks for your feed back.

Homer City, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2015 Category: Service
Kind of disappointed.
I'm usually satisfied with my service, but this experience was disappointed. I made my appointment and requested that two tires be ordered. I needed them to get my car inspected. It wouldn't pass inspection without new tires. Well the tires weren't ordered, and now I have to go back to have them put on and have the inspection done. Another 4 hours I'll have to waste on my day off.
KEN N., Service Director from Delaney Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Anna had advised me your issue, I am sorry that this happened, but hopefully installing the tires at no charge, we cleaned your vehicle up and filled the vehicle up this would have tryed to make the situation better. I am sorry for the issue. have a great day.