MK
Melissa K.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the service was done in a timely manner and it was done for a great price.

Meyersdale, PA
Kia Optima
10/26/2018
I really enjoy the extra service that my car is picked up and brought back when the work is completed. Stress free for me!

BG
BRIAN G.
Windber, PA
Nissan Frontier
10/23/2018
Superior service and excellent knowledge of vehicles and vehicle maintenance.
Brett and his team make Hornick Auto Sales and Service, Inc. a top notch organization. I cannot say enough about the quality of their work and their unmatched level of customer service. Truly an amazing organization.

Jamel F.
Chrysler Aspen
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Jamel said the staff was really nice. His vehicle was done in a timely fashion.

Janice B.
Boswell, PA
Toyota Tundra
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Janice said that the staff do the job right, are nice good guys and they're quick. She's never had a problem.

Janice S.
Nissan Rogue
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Janice said she's very happy with her service.

Jeffrey A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said they are extremely helpful and they go out of their way to keep their customers happy.

WB
William B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has been going there for quite some time and they always do a great job.

KC
Kenneth C.
Salix, PA
09/25/2018
Always provide me and my family with great service
I started using Hornicks after my dad told me what great service they gave him. Now my 2 sisters and my wife and I use Hornicks for our auto needs. I always had a great experience since I been going to them for 3 years now.

CP
Christopher P.
09/23/2018
Hornicks always takes care of our auto needs, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

John B.
Salix, PA
Nissan Rogue
09/21/2018 Category: Service
John said they communicated well.

CK
Carol K.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Carol said they never do unnecessary work and they do it always at the appropriate price. They take her back and forth to her home while her vehicle is being serviced.

Ray W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the staff did a good job.

MICHAEL L.

KEVIN H.
Nissan Frontier
09/18/2018
Front Brakes replacement
It's been a week and I'm still miffed about this. I booked an 8:00 a.m. appointment 2 weeks in advance to have the front brakes replaced and my fluids and belts, and air in the tires, checked for winter. I received a phone call at 1:15 p.m. from the mechanic inquiring about my request. He called back at 2:15 to tell me the cost in which I told him to proceed. I had to call at 4:15 p.m. to find out if my vehicle was done, the mechanic answered and said that it was. I picked up my truck 15 min. later and paid the bill. When I looked at the receipt it only made note of the brake work, so I still don't know if the fluids & belts, and air in the tires were checked. Seems to me this all should have been completed by 10:30a.m. with a 8 am. appointment. At least the brakes work. Thanks to the mechanic. I will have to think for awhile if I will use this company again.

James C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
James said that the place got him in quickly, did a great job and he encourages them to keep up the good work.

TA
Tony A.
Buick Century
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony said every time he has gone they treat him with professionalism. They got him in without an appointment.

John F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff are nice people.

RK
Ronald K.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said that the place is a great facility, they took care of him quickly which others could not offer and his vehicle worked well after the service.

BC
Bruce C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the employees knew what they were doing.