Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VD
Vergil D.
04/16/2019
Wonderful experience
Every time I come in, they greet me with a smile. Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Additionally, they take good care of the customer. A number of times they have told me a service i was prepared to pay for was not necessary yet. They work fast, they work hard, and they are honest. I only go here if i can help it.

Ron R.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ron said this business does good work.

Katie S.
Garrisonville, VA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Katie said they are very personable, they are kind, they are efficient, they are courteous and they will research for the answer if they don't know it. They are honest and they are trustworthy. They go above and beyond at this business.

Donald H.
Dodge Dakota
04/14/2019
Always a good visit
Del's shop has great customer service. They get you in and out as quick as possible.

ME
Michael E.
04/12/2019
Outstanding service at a reasonable price
The staff at Del’s always accommodates is at a moments notice with excellent service. We have taken our cars there for things as simple as tires and a door not closing and as complex as the car not starting. They have always provided us a car with no issues when we left. By far the best mechanics in Stafford!

Rhay S.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Rhay said it wasn't bad. They provided her with excellent service and they were not just trying to take her money.

RT
Richard T.
04/06/2019
Great Shop & Service
I've taken my vehicles to Dell's for the past few years and I can say without a doubt that they are the one of the best shops in the Stafford area. They are the epitome of what customer service should be. They are honest folks that don't try and rip you off. Kudos to a great business!

HL

John C.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/04/2019
Great Shop
So thankful Del's is close by. I recently had my Honda serviced. Oil change, tire rotation, wiper, fluids, etc....Great service I can trust at a good price.
John C.

GV
Gordon V.
04/03/2019
Integrity. Good work ethic. Honest pricing.
I had been told by another shop that my wheel bearing was bad. I had taken my vehicle to Del's before and felt confident that I would get a solid repair. Del's mechanic found and reported that my bearing was not bad. This could have been a 500+ dollar repair. They are honest and told me nothing was wrong. Good people. I will be back.

LJ
Linda J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/30/2019
fixed tensioner
had a bad tensioner replaced. Back on the road the following day. Great service

Rick R.
03/24/2019
Professional friendly service
I'm grateful that Del's Automotive is in business in Stafford. We have brought out cars to Del's for over 13 years. Each time, I know that they'll give me top notch professional service. Del's is an honest establishment and it gives me peace of mind to know that they'll perform necessary work without a hint of pressure to do unneeded work. If they find additional problems, they ALWAYS call and explain exactly what needs to be done and explain why.

This past week, I once again received prompt professional service. My car was in and out the same day. The owners and staff are always friendly.

Keep up the great work!

Rodeaster R.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2019
Inspection
Always a #1 job an professionalism.

RT
Robert T.
Kia Soul
03/21/2019
Friendly, Reliable, and Trustworthy Customer Service!
I took my Kia Soul in for some scheduled maintenance work and state inspections. The maintenance work was done 4 hours ahead of schedule! Chris gave me a ride from the shop to home so that I wouldn't have to spend my morning in the shop; then, picked me up after the work was done.

Barbara B.
03/21/2019
Best service!
I had a leak in my tire and I was able to make an appt to get it fixed early in the morning. In and out in about 30 minutes!

EE
Earl E.
Fredericksburg, VA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Earl said he has been a customer of this business for about 10 years, and always appreciates them. He is pleased with the service.

Michelle B.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said that the place has always been very efficient and honest, which is what she wants in a mechanic.

CR
Christina R.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the business got the job done easily. She does not doubt their work.

Robert R.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they are polite, professional and they kept him informed. He said they are awesome.

Beverly S.
Dodge Neon
03/07/2019
Superb service!
Del's is the best car repair garage in North Stafford! Brian and Chris are honest, explain all options available to repair your car. I have been taking my 2005 Dodge Neon for over 3 years and the mechanics are great!