Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jeff T.
Fairfax Station, VA
12/12/2018
Honesty, taking customer's descrption of problems seriously, ability to diagnose very hard to discover problems
Thankyou for pinning down the 1 bad condenser. So far, truck is runing like a new vehicle.. Taking my vehicle on short notice , diagnosing a hit and miss hard to find problem, and completing work on time, despite snow storm was terrific. You took me seriously and respected my perspective. In my dozen visits with 5 vehicles over the last 3 years you have batted 1000.

12/12/2018
State Inspection
As usual, ready when promised.

KZ
Kathleen Z.
Honda Element
12/09/2018
Outstanding
Great, thorough service with exceptional explanation and a fair price.

John B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees were friendly. They were honest. They provided superb service.

LD
Lisa D.
12/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Quick friendly customer service! Up front and honest about needed services, without feeling like you’re being overcharged. Not pushy about extra services so you feel more in control of your experience. The ONLY place in North Stafford to take your vehicle for this type of service.

VW
Valerie W.
Lincoln MKT
12/02/2018
Great service, super friendly staff
Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. They are always able to get me I. For an oil change in a timely manner. When I call for an appointment, whoever answers the phone just sounds delighted to talk to me.
They don’t try to sell me a bunch of extra stuff, which I appreciate!

Krista S.
Fredericksburg, VA
12/02/2018
Oil change 11.30.2018
I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Chris and Brian are great as always. Although I really like Del and there customer service is great, we had a couple issues.
1. could not perform tire rotation due to swollen lug nuts and not being able to get new ones for my appointment
2. after I left, my oil light came on. I went back to find the oil filter was not installed properly, oil every where.

Customer recovery was great. Clean up and recovery good for the time I had available. Chris and Brian definitely have the customer service piece down. Many apologies, gift card and a free detail. Although my experience was not the best, Chris and Brian's customer service will keep me as a customer.

CT
Cassandra T.
Fredericksburg, VA
Chrysler 300
11/24/2018
Dependable, courteous, knowledgeable service
Fabulous service as always!

CF
Craig F.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Craig said they were good and respectful.

WE
William E.
11/07/2018
Del's keeps my 16-year old Toyota Sienna running like new.
Del's always performs the best auto service in the area quickly and professionally. Unlike dealerships, they don't try to "up sell" you once they have your car up on the rack and you in their clutches. They always tell you what service can be delayed until next time and how much it will cost. Plus the pros and cons of your options. It's like being in the hands of a "family doctor" for your car.

AK
Ashton K.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Ashton said they were affordable and they had good service.

11/03/2018
Satisfaction Guaranteed
As a long-time customer, I can always count on a welcome atmosphere, a timely turnaround & professional repairs & inspections.

Stephanie S.
Nissan Murano
11/03/2018
Amazing Amazing Service
Truly I have never had such a great experience with any other place than Dels. I still travel from Maryland to get my car taken care of here. The people are super helpful, honest and consistent. Take a look at their lot! There are always cars being serviced. That alone is proof that they are, indeed, the BEST. Thankful.

WW
William W.
Mercury Cougar
11/02/2018 Category: Service
William said the technicians do fast work and the prices are reasonable.

EM
Elena M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2018
Always taking good care of us
We will continue to come back to Dels as long as we’re here. They always take the best care of us, excellent prices and quality work. Thanks! Loving my new tires.

MA
Manuel A.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/01/2018
Great Customer Service
I took my car for the first time to Del's Automotive. From the first moment I arrived they were very friendly and courteous. I had a very good experience. Thanks for the professionalism and good service, I will definitely return when my vehicles need service.Really deserve to be recognized with 5 stars

David R.

Lou L.
Jeep Renegade
10/30/2018
Business as usual....
Always a pleasure to visit at Del's. Great service and Chris and Brian are always willing to carry on a conversation, work load permitting. Have had my auto work done there for 20+ years.....no plans on changing that!

CD
Craig D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the technicians had previously done a good job on his vehicle which prompted him to return. The experience was good.

MF
Maggie F.
Chrysler 300
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Maggie said this repair facility is a really great. They take good care of the customers.