Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

10/19/2018
Competent, friendly service where they always get the job done in a timely manner
Have never had to bring my car in twice for the same problem. Always said it was done when they said it would and usually cheaper than the estimate.

Angela Lee S.
Acura MDX
10/19/2018
Always wonderful
Brought my wife’s car In for tires. Chris, as always treated me like one of the family. I’ll always go back. An honest mechanic who not only tells you what you need to have done, but let’s you know what you don’t. (Or at least what isn’t critical).

FS
Francis S.
10/13/2018
Jeep
Always takes good care of us.. Thank you

John C.
10/11/2018
Another day at the office
Just had some basic service done to my Carolla. Del's always provides timely professional service and expertise with honesty and straight up discussions, when necessary, about possible future repairs. Those discussions have helped me prepare for future repairs. Thanks again Del's !! So glad you are in the neighborhood.

John C.

Woodbridge, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
Everyone always pleasant

Jose A.
Chrysler Pacifica
From broke to fixed :)
I have been coming here for over 7 years. I appreciate the candor and honesty at Del’s.

Rick R.
Standard Outstanding Service
My car needed routine maintenance. As always, Del's friendly staff explained what was needed with a friendly phone call. Del's ALWAYS explains any needed or recommended service before they start. I've taken my cars to Del's for 13 years. Such a comfort to know that I'll get honest top-notch service with any fear of unnecessary work. Keep up the great work and friendly service.

SD
Stephen D.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/09/2018
Break-in oil changed
My 2019 Corvette Grand Sport needed its initial, break-in, oil change at 500 miles. Del's Automotive was able to accommodate my need with a single day's notice, even though a somewhat exclusive Mobil 1 ESP oil of 0w40 viscosity was not available just anywhere.

CD
Craig D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Hillary. She said the staff was very honest about her vehicle's needs. They were informative and unassuming. She stated that she was offered options and not just told what she should do.

ET
Eduard T.
Kia Sorento
10/08/2018
HONEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP!
I recently moved to Stafford, VA. I did my research and checked to find someone who could do auto repair. Del's Automotive received a rating of 4.9 out of 5. As far as I am concerned, it should be 5 out of 5. It's so refreshing to go to an auto repair shop that is not trying to sell you something you don't need. They do everything and their prices are very competitive. I prefer taking my car to the same place because this way I have a running record of my service and repairs. If you want to go to a shop where you can trust that you won't be taken advantage of on your car service, please choose Del's Automotive. You will be glad you did!

EK
Eddie K.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff gets the job done.

KZ
Kathleen Z.
Honda Element
10/01/2018
Inspection
Great service and reasonable prices.

Michael S.
Nissan Rogue
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that he takes both of his vehicles to this business for service.

Shane W.
Dodge Durango
09/25/2018
Disappointed
Told the guy behind the counter that my check engine light was on but I needed emissions done. Asked if that would cause it to fail he said to get the emissions done. Well no surprise it failed and I wasted an hour of tine that could have been spent fixing the car instead of failing an inspection.

Joe M.
09/23/2018
Great Service as usual
Always great service.

Beverly S.
Dodge Neon
09/16/2018
The best!!
Del's is the best car repair shop in Stafford. They are always honest and explain all your options. Chris, Brian, and Copeland are always friendly and very courteous!

NB
Nicholas B.
Midland, VA
Ram 1500
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business does very quick work. He does recommend them for work.

Stephanie S.
Nissan Murano
09/14/2018
BEST SERVICE
Just as I was leaving from picking my car up, the gentleman that works there ran up to me and informed me that my tire was going flat. Not what I needed as I was leaving for work. Not only did the Gentleman put air in my tire, he took the time to replace my tire that was flattened by a nail. I was out in less than 30 minutes. Talk about great customer service!

Sam H.
Quantico, VA
Nissan
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Sam said his overall experience with this business was good.

Angela Lee S.
Acura MDX
09/06/2018
There is a reason we keep coming here.
Best mechanics I know. Honest. The type who will tell you that something needs to be done but that it doesn’t need to be done right away.

I’ve never come away from them thinking it was about the money.