PG
Patty G.
Jeep Cherokee
03/31/2020
Always available
I great full for the services that are offered and that you get facts about your vehicle.

TP
Tonja P.
Hyundai Accent
03/29/2020
Professional
My experience with Del's was nothing less than professional. I took my car in for a suspected bad starter and as usual it wouldn't act up when I took it in. I appreciated that they wouldn't just put one on so we agreed I would have it towed straight there when it acted up again. It did. I did. They fixed it same day and it works great. They were also nice enough to give me a ride and come get me. I will take my car there for any further work.

John W.
03/29/2020
HAPPY WITH SERVICE PROVIDED
I have been at Del's Automotive twice and in both instances received both competent and professional service from all members of the staff I dealt with.

Tracy Lee M.
03/26/2020
Excellent and prompt service.
Being new to the area, I was dreading getting my vehicle inspected with all the inspections and tests that needed to be done on my vehicle. I was very pleased that the gentlemen(s) at the counter were very helpful and courteous and up-front. I appreciated their up to date knowledge on our current crisis and informed me of what I needed and when I could get things done.

This is more than just kudos. This was a pleasure to experience customer service at its finest.

Much Mahalo

Richard C.
Nissan Xterra
03/25/2020
good service at a reasonable price.
All work was explained and completed as promised. Very satisfied.

RT
Robert T.
Kia Soul
03/19/2020
State Inspection and maintenance
The staff at Del's did an excellent job of servicing and inspecting my 2011 Kia. I have used Del's services for more than 20 years and have always been more than satisfied with their maintenance and repair work.

RT
Robert T.
Dodge Dakota
03/18/2020
State Inspection and maintenance
My two vehicles were due for their annual safety inspections; as well as some tire replacements and oil changes. The people at Del's did a superb job on both my vehicles; the work was done in a timely manner, any recommended repairs were discussed with me and the work performed in a professional manner. I have been going to Del's since the 1990's. I will definitely continue using their services in the future.

Richard C.
Nissan Pickup
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business seems to do everything they can for him and they do what they say they are going to do. They answered his questions and didn't leave him in the dark.

John W.
03/15/2020
Good
You guys are good and always take care of me and I find you guys to he honest. You guys have been servicing three of my vehicles for years. Thought is was kind of cruddy that you charged me 28 bucks twice for emissions because I had to drive it around and bring it back and did not do so in 14 days. Not like you guys ran the test twice.

DF
Dan F.
Volkswagen GTI
03/11/2020
Great Service and Support
The team at Del's took great care of us, again. Can't say enough about the friendliness and professionalism shown by the team. Thanks much!

Matt B.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Matt said that he received quick service, he walked in and got taken care of right away, not only that he was educated on other things that needed to be done to the vehicle.

BR
Bret R.
Volkswagen Golf
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Bret said they fixed his vehicle with no charge.

AW
Amy W.
03/04/2020
The staff
I was quite impressed with the staff, offered help when I had a problem with door opener and answered all my questions as I am new to VA and some of the policies on inspections, etc. Too, gave me info to take my car to dealer as problem is still under original warranty and some businesses would not have advised this. I feel they are a very honest business and have already told several people about the service they gave me. I will be going to Del's for all my auto service. Great Guys!

Mazda CX-5
02/28/2020
Speedy in Emergencies
A relative stopped by for a visit and we discovered a problem right before scheduled departure. I called Del's and the team squeezed me in at the end of the day. They addressed there issue and helped me to identify associated items to consider. The timing was perfect, and their prices fit my budget.

KZ
Kimton Z.
Toyota Tundra
02/25/2020
Friendly and honest
Just took vehicle in for VA safety inspection. Have used them before to repair A/C on one of my vehicles and on emissions and safety inspections. On most of my encounters they have been friendly and helpful. I believe they are honest and tell you what your vehicle needs for repairs. I normally work on my own vehicles but will use Del's if I can't do something such as my A/C system. There was only one instance where they failed to get back to me on an estimate for an engine replacement. Unfortunately, they did not get back to me and I used another Auto Shop in Thornberg, VA. That shop did marginal work and I ended up redoing things because they failed to do things right, I wish I would have kept calling Del's to get that estimate. I recommend Del's Automotive to my friends when they are looking for automotive services.