LG
Lester G.
Fredericksburg, VA
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Lester said excellent. They did everything and more that he thought they would do. The cost was less than half of another place.

Aimee B.
Fredericksburg, VA
11/24/2020
Great customer service.
Have been bringing my cars in since 97 and have never had a complaint. The service is always great and reasonably priced.

Julia G.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Julia said the service was overall great and they were friendly.

Rodeaster R.
Dodge Charger
11/13/2020
The people and management
The service is above excellent even with the new staff

Marc G.
Honda CR-Z
11/10/2020
Great local Auto Shop
I have taken my vehicles to Del's for a few years now as I was getting tired of dealership customer services and questionable repairs. Del's always provides me options and they are generally very reasonable.

Thank you for your continued great service to our community!

GMC Yukon XL
11/09/2020
Customer satisfaction.
The staff is very diligent in notifying the customer as soon as possible concerning repairs needed on the vehicle. I have had several instances where I went by the shop suspecting an issue with my vehicle and workers were very honest in letting me know that no repairs were necessary. The staff members show very trustworthy and will not charge for services unnecessarily.

PJ
Paul J.
11/09/2020
Very professional and courteous.
the service to date is superb. The desk clerks were very professional. Thoroughly informative, and very courteous. I was called at home and the clerk explained the details of the findings for my vehicle and discussed the prices. The prices was affordable and appropriate to the service. I really the enjoyed the experience. I will definitely return for future services.

Angela Lee S.
Acura MDX
11/04/2020
Honest, Trustworthy, Reliable
I've been going to Dels for the better part of 10 years now, and as always, have found them to be the most trustworthy mechanics I've ever known. When I brought my 2015 Acura in to try and figure out the source of a water leak, they told me up front that they weren't really water people, but that they'd try and identify the issue. (This year is famous for the sunroof drain clogging)

They quickly identified the problem as an incorrectly installed windshield and noted that it was done recently, so I was able to get the work fixed under warranty. But without the guys at Dels, I never would have found it.

Chris has always treated me fairly, told me what needs to be done immediately, and what can wait, as well as being quick to suggest less-expensive solutions to problems to help keep the budget from busting.

Which is why I will always go back.

CF
Craig F.
Mazda CX-5
10/29/2020
Customer Service. PERIOD
There are 2 things that make an automotive repair facility great, 1) Customer focused and 2) Great Service. I have been using Del's Automotive for many years now and not every have I felt they did not meet and exceed my expectations. They speak frankly with advice of service for my boys when they evaluate minor to more than minor issues, to make that tough decision of whether or not to fix or replace. They take excellent car of my wife's car which gets every possible maintenance service and has not a scratch for all the years she has driven it. They care, they listen, they know and then explain. What more can a person ask?

Jeff T.
Fairfax Station, VA
Chevrolet Camaro
10/27/2020
Great experience
Chris and Brian did quick and thorough research on tires I needed. Price was great. Work completed quickly as scheduled. Couldn't be more pleased.

Martin M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/24/2020
GOTTA GIT 'ER DONE
Del's has been keeping my old Mercury and my relatively new 2015 Jeep Latitude running well. They keep a good vehicle history and keep both vehicles up to date with maintenance. But, it's the staff that are exceptional. Pleasant, professional and highly technical. It has always been a pleasure having them work on my cars.

Kaitlyn M.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said she received excellent customer service.

Charles H.
Saturn SL
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Charles said they have always gone out of their way to accommodate his needs. He lives in a senior community and they pick his vehicle up and bring it back to him.

MI
Michael I.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they do a good job and had vehicle ready on time

09/30/2020
Superior Service & Communication
Great communication by Chris & the mechanic to explain the service. My car was completed ahead of expectations with the work done just as described.