Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Robert R.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Serving my Car
It is nice to have my own "pit crew" to service and inspect my auto regularly.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi there Robert, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day Robert!

Richard C.
Spicewood, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/15/2018 Category: Service
it feels comfortable. almost family like.
good.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi there Richard, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely value your business as part of the DeMontrond family! We look forward to your next visit! Have a great day Richard!

Ruth R.
2015 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The people are great!
I got first class service from David & the rest of the service/repair crew. You all have been wonderful.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Hi there Ruth, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Azera! Thank you for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Ruth!

11/13/2018 Category: Service
fast friendly
I feel like they take pride in their job and I have been happy each time I have bought my car in to be serviced
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful, fast and friendly during the service being done on your Tucson! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day!

CD
Carolyn D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly efficienct service
Took my car in it was my starter, they called me at each point of fixing my car. Very efficient and friendly
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Carolyn for your 5 star review, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Elantra. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Carolyn!

Karen S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great on time services
Easy to book appt times
Car back in service area promptly
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hi there Karen, thank you for this 5 star review and your kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and prompt for the service being done on your Genesis! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Karen!

MA
Melissa A.
Friendswood, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Quality control
I have to bring my car back in to get repainted.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback Melissa. We value our guest and strive for exceptional service everytime. Looks like we fell short on this visit and I will look into what occurred so we can correct this so it does not occur again.

LC
Laurence C.
Alvin, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI
I have bought 3 Hyundai cars from Demontrond that should tell you something!!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi there Laurence, thank you for this 5 Star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day Laurence!

Johnny B.
Dickinson, TX
11/08/2018 Category: Service
N/A
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Johnny for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Johnny!

Jeffery W.
Pasadena, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
On time, great service
Made appointment for oil chg and tire rotation on line for a Tuesday morning 8 am. Got there at 7:30. Was complete and leaving by 8:15. Thank you for the fast and thorough service.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Jeffery for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and fast for the service being done on your Elantra! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Jeffery!

SD
Stephen D.
Deer Park, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Great Service Team
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi there Stephen, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Sonata! Thank you for highlighting our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Stephen!

SK
Sharon K.
Houston, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
The service is quick and done as promised.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Sharon for this 5 star review and your kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and quick for the service being done on your Santa Fe! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Sharon!

Jon T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, friendly people, informed employees
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi there Jon, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Veloster. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Jon!

Mark M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/05/2018 Category: Service
good service fast service
Thought it would be a while for my car. Didn't even have time to drink my soda. Person at counter was polite.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi there Mark, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and fast for the service being done on your Kona! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Mark!

Christine B.
Alvin, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and timely
I needed my car serviced before going on a trip. I was in at my appt time and the service was completed within an hour of my arrival and I was on my way!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi there Christine, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful during the service being done on your Veloster!! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Christine!

RL
Randy L.
Dickinson, TX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Recall rating
David was superb as usual when I described the weird noise. He was prompt, professional and I’ve bragged about him to many.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Hi there Randy, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Sonata! Thank you for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Randy!

Deer Park, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2018 Category: Service
The service is great and reasonable prices
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you James for your 5 star review, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Tucson. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day James!

AO
Ashish O.
Rosharon, TX
10/28/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time taking my car here and I really liked it because it I was able to take my car in for service the same day. No appointment was required. The service technician also included a video review and clearly explained what was wrong with my car and what they fixed. This was a first for me. I have taken my car to other big dealerships and I never have received a video review. I am certainly even considering buying a car from here when it is time for an upgrade.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hi there Ashish, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Sonata! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Ashish!

Texas City, TX
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great
I always have a great experience coming in.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Elantra. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day!

David C.
Friendswood, TX
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change - I rate the service as 4 Stars due to my ability to make appointments- I don't know why it's posting 5 stars.
I got my oil changed and the car came back nice and clean. It can be a juggle to match my schedule with the availability of an appointment, but that's my issue. At least once in a while, it's a good idea to have them do the oil change. I learned that they can identify and handle a lot of the recall needs while the car is in. They also know what to look for in relation to a Hyundai's specific maintenance needs. As the miles add up, I'll definitely take it there when I can.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hi there David, thank you for this great review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Sonata. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day David!