Overall Rating 4.53333/5Overall Rating 4.53333/5Overall Rating 4.53333/5Overall Rating 4.53333/5rating 4.53333
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

TV
Thomas V.
Galveston, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Much better than Lake Jackson
On time appointment. Accurate time estimate. Professional and polite employees. Complimentary valet to Tanger Mall
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Hi there Thomas, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was professional and polite during the service being done on your Genesis! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Thomas!

La Porte, TX
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Very unsatisfied
There are alot needing improvement. I will not be back. I should have stayed with Kia
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value our guest and strive for exceptional service everytime. Looks like we fell short on this visit and I will look into what occurred so we can correct this so it does not occur again. Have a great day!

Sheron M.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Took me same day and fixed my problem in a very timely manner
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi there Sheron, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and fast for the service being done on your Sonata! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Sheron!

RP
Russell P.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Waiting for remaining repair
Update show room.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi there Russell, we value our guest and strive for exceptional service everytime. Your comfort is very important to us! We thank you for your feedback and will pass the message along. We look  forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day Russell!

Joseph G.
Hitchcock, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Made appointment for engine tune-up. Loaner car ready when I arrived. Car was serviced, washed and was sent video on work preformed. Friendly service and not over priced.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hi there Joseph, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was friendly and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Santa Fe!  Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Joseph!

BR
Benson R.
Houston, TX
Pleasent Staff
The Staff is pleasant and keeps one informed on the status of my car.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hi there Benson, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was pleasent and kept you informed during the service being done on your Sonata! Thank you for highlighting our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Benson!

AG
Angela G.
Alvin, TX
Happy as always
They are always knowledgeable, friendly and fast.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hi there Angela, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was knowledgeable, friendly and fast for the service being done on your Tucson! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Angela!

WK
William K.
Houston, TX
Accommodating and Professional
I wanted to thank you for the excellent service. I was in a bind that day and the with the quick thinking by the service department I got to where I needed to be in time.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hi there William, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day William!

James C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
45,000 mile Checkup
what I like about the service dept here is that if you ask for something to be done and you don't need it, they are going to tell you that you don't need it. The drop off service is really convenient as well. The service dept is excellent here and I would recommend to anyone.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you James for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Sonata!  Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day James!

DI
Debra I.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Great experience. Dropped my car off to have 15,000 mile service maintenance. Waited in lobby for my car. Everyone was super nice. Area was nice and comfortable with TV, coffee and water available. When my car was ready everything is explained to me plus I received a discount for ladies day!!!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi there Debra, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Elantra!  Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Debra!

EL
Elizabeth L.
Dickinson, TX
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and the employees are pleasant.
The wait time is short and they explain everything as well as show on video
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi there Elizabeth, thank you for this 4 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Sonata! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Elizabeth!

Darlene B.
La Marque, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
They get my car in and out in no time at all.
Very satisfied with them.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Darlene for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Darlene!

Santa Fe, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Helpful people
Good service and close to home
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi there, thank you for this 5 star review and your kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Genesis! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day!

EZ
Ethel Z.
Friendswood, TX
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Customet service
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Ethel for your 5 star review, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Ethel!

Demetrice D.
Fresno, TX
09/11/2018
Jamie Bateast (sales person) or go home
So, I was just fooling around online trying to see what the value of my trade in would be worth. They immediately sent me some values which they kept their word on. Jamie Bateast was my sales professional. She was amazingly down to earth. She was not a bully and provided an experience without high pressure and sales tactics. If you ever go to this location... no wait, go to this location and ask for Jamie. Anyone else would provide a subpar experience.

I love my new Santa Fe Turbo Sport aaaaaand all the features. Oh and Jamie showed me EVERY THING my vehicle had to offer including the apps. She synced my phone and ensured I understood all the features before she allowed me to leave. LOL! Thanks Jamie and DeMontrond.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hi there Demetrice, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Congratulations on your new Santa Fe! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was experienced and helpful for your new Santa Fe! Thank you for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon for service. Have a great day Demetrice!

Donald H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
servi ce
Everything went as expected.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Donald for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Donald!

CD
Casey D.
La Marque, TX
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly. I really liked the service video !
The service video provided was something I’ve never seen before . There are so many service shops that try to up sell or change filters unnecessarily. It was very refreshing to see with my own eyes an honest evaluation of the conditions of certain parts and a professional recommendation of what should be done at that time . I will be back for all my service needs on the rest of my vehicles .
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hi there Casey, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Elantra! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Casey!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Smooth fix
Excellent service nice honest mantence fix in general things around your ride
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hello, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was nice, honest, helpful and hope that that you liked the video of the service being done on your Elantra! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day!

EC
Eddie C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Informative and detailed vehicle inspection.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hi there Eddie, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was informative and hope that you liked the video of the service being done on your Elantra! Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Eddie!

Dickinson, TX
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and peaceful
Came in early on a Saturday. Completed oil change and tire rotation. Provided me a video, which I didn't expect. Usually, places are swamped on Saturday morning, but there were just a few of us. I thought they might vacuum the vehicle, but they didn't. Otherwise, great, and I'll go back there for my next service.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Hi there, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was quick and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Santa Fe! Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day!