Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Superior service as always! Love Demontrond Hyundai!!

DA
Daniel A.
Pasadena, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Personal service
Videos from technician is great.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Hi there Daniel, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Accent! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Daniel!

Samuel C.
Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service continues after the Sale:
The service has not stopped. Great before, during and after the sale.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Hi there Samuel, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Santa Fe. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Samuel!

HB
Harriette B.
Houston, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Good job done.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Harriette for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Harriette!

Robert C.
Hitchcock, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert B Carter
Everyone is very friendly and helpful
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Hi there Robert, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Santa Fe. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Robert!

2019 Hyundai Kona
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service some improvements needed.
Overall the experience was acceptable, however, I was really shocked that this new facility smelled like a dirty ash tray from smoking apparently being allowed, and it was disappointing to me considering I have cigarette smoke sensitivities. What I was there for, I had the first 6 month oil/filter change and when I got in my car getting ready to leave my steering wheel had several greasy places on it, again I was disappointed. DeMontrond is a great family run company and I feel some things need improvement. Those things would not stop me from coming back but you never know who would be so offended they would go to another dealership other than DeMontrond. Thank you for allowing me to have a voice.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for giving your feedback. We value our guest and always look to provide exceptional service. We will address the concerns you have listed and appreciate giving DeMontrond another chance.

Dana McCans
Service Director

Galveston, TX
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Great car, but service advice questionable
Each time I've gone to this dealership they have told me I needed something else done to my car. I have not done the repair. The next time I go to them, it seems that what they originally suggested to me was no longer a concern?!?!?!
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into this and would like to reach out to you

Dana McCans
Service Director

CD
Cathy D.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy with Service
I am very pleased every time I take my daughter's car in to be service. They are very quick to fit me in for an appointment and they keep me updated with the work being done on my car.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Hi there Cathy, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Elantra! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Cathy!

Deborah C.
Dickinson, TX
05/02/2019 Category: Service
5 star
The guy that helps me at the front desk is always friendly and helpful and makes me feel right
at home.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Hi there Deborah, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful for the service being done on your Santa Fe! Thank you for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Deborah!

San Leon, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2019 Category: Service
I already wrote everything lol
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our Texas City Hyundai team. We are so pleased you allowed us to assist you with the service on your Genesis. Our team will always be here for all your automotive needs. Thanks for the 4 star review. We sure hope we can earn 5 stars on your next visit! We look forward to seeing you again and hope you have a great day!

Diana H.
Caddo Mills, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Never a disappointing visit, But not able to see TV due to non payment?
Otherwise service to car always good! 😀
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Hi there Diana, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Accent. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Diana!

Galveston, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Impressed
I just impressed their detailed service.
For example, I drop off my car for simple recall fix on that day, and they sent me a video clip to show how the fix was done and some other recomendations for part replacement.

They are really ready for big business.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Jeseong for your 5 star review, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Sonata Hybrid. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Jeseong!

Deborah S.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always! I love the video update from the mechanic that reviews what service was performed and what was checked. Thank you for putting the extra effort towards excellent service!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hi there Deborah, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at DeMontrond! We're glad to know you found our team was helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Santa Fe! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Deborah!

BK
Barbara K.
Alvin, TX
Personalized service
If it matters to me, it matters to David. I trust demondtron Texas city to care for my car without hidden or trumped up charges.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hi there Barbara, thank you for this 5 star review and your very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was helpful and that you like the videos of the service being done on your Elantra! Thank you for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Barbara!

JI
Janet I.
Bolivar Peninsula, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The customer service department always does a great job.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Janet for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Santa Fe. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Janet!

Dallas, TX
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
Repair was done quickly without incident. Exactly what you would hope for.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Sonata. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day!

HB
Howard B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
good service
exceptionalism's
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Howard for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Howard!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Love DeMontrond
Very professional and fee like they take pride in their work and I'm always pleased with the work done on my car
Thanks
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Tucson. Thank you for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We value your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day!

JV
John V.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service close to home
The car washing after servicing is a nice touch.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you John for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Elantra. We are glad you liked the complimentary car wash! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day John!

Diana H.
Caddo Mills, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Good on 4 tires will be back for serving
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Diana for your 5 star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit for your Accent. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day Diana!