Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5rating 4.4615385
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Carolyn H.
Winnie, TX
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Nearly instant service
I scheduled my service through blue link And was able to get an appointment within an hour of my call on the same day.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank You for the feedback greatly appreciated.

AR
Allan R.
05/22/2018
Aggressive sales for unneeded parts
I purchased a used car at a distant dealer, but Demontrond Hyundai was established as my "Dealer of Choice" because they're closest to my residence. After my vehicle reached a scheduled service milestone, so I took it in for service. Due to experiences with other service shops that charge you for work that they don't actually complete, I requested photos of all parts that they needed to replace. I did not receive those photos, instead I received a video of a vehicle's engine compartment (presumably mine) with a voice over from a mechanic or service tech (?) talking about the issues they found with my car. At no time did the video show any of the issues discovered, any of the parts they replaced, or an image of the person who was responsible for the work. Phone conversations with the service rep suggested that my car would not function properly unless spark plugs, battery, and oil pan were replaced/repaired. I was presented with documentation for the work completed and associated charges, including a battery test reflecting a poor or bad battery. A follow-up check at AutoZone showed my battery to be functioning normally, contradicting the claims made by Demontrond. I will NEVER take my vehicle back to this place and would recommend that others proceed with caution.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for exceptional service and work hard to deliver our guest request and looks like we fell short on providing that this visit. I will look into this with our staff and hope you can give us another opportunity.

Galveston, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2018 Category: Service
The people at the service desk were great!
My car repair was taking a long time, but the service desk kept me informed and explained everything in a way I understood. They had to order some tires for me and so I had to bring it back the next day. They offered to bring me back to Galveston, rather than have me wait. Overall, it was a good experience.
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28
SHANNON L C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback and patience, our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! (p.s Wednesdays are Ladies day here in Texas City check on-line for service coupons) Have a great day!

Joyce B.
Galveston, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Friendly people. Love the video they send of my car and the New Chairs in the waiting area. Thanks!
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28

Thank you for your feedback as it is highly appreciated! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit. We are glad you love the video and the new chairs we think they are great new features as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! (p.s Wednesdays are Ladies day here in Texas City check on-line for service coupons) Have a great day!

Ray S.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
DeMontrond Hyundai First Service
Service was good.

Could I please get you to change the e-mail address?Thank you.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback greatly appreciated. Will have advisor change email.

Teresa M.
La Porte, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Car Service Hyundai
I never takes a long time and the service is always great.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

TJ
Thomas J.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Repeat service with a smile.
Although it is not a short trip I always use DeMontrond for service on my Hyundai. It is easy to schedule an appointment. They have all the paper work ready when you arrive. They get right to work on the car, even for normal scheduled maintenance. The new video is a plus. Usually they say they will get the car out as soon as possible, and they really adhere to that concept. My regular service has averaged about 2 hours, including a car wash. Try them out, if you haven't before.
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28
SHANNON L C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words, it is greatly appreciated! We also appreciate your drive to come here. Our Texas City Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your service visits. We are glad you like the videos of the service being done, we think its a great feature too. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! (p.s Monday's are Gentleman's Day here at Texas City Hyundai Service check online for service coupons) Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Was told an hour wait, was in and out in 30 minutes! Everyone has great customer service, and I really like the video they do as your car is being serviced.
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28
SHANNON L C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated! Our Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to know we have succeeded that with quick, easy and great customer service on your recent service visit. We are glad you enjoyed the video of the service being done on your Hyundai, the videos are really neat. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a wonderful day!

RL
Randy L.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly service
Loved the video from the technician.
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Promt, friendly and great service is what we strive for. The videos of your service from the technicians are very neat we are glad you loved that! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day!

HB
Howard B.
League City, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2018 Category: Service
it's fast and easy
fast, easy
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated! Our Texas City Hyundai service team strives for the best-to be fast and easy and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future! (p.s Monday's are Gentleman's Day day here at Texas City Hyundai Service check online for service coupons) Have a great day!

Jeffery W.
Pasadena, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Went in at 7:30 am for oil change and tire rotation. Was out around 8:30. They do take appointments and so far have stuck to it.
Ffddd8842c11eb7f6b57d9dbb0b8a9d2?s=28
SHANNON L C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback it is greatly appreciated!Kindly,Shannon C.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Santa Fe, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership all around
I have used Demontrond Hyundai since i bought the car in 2015. I have always had good service with this dealership and have no complaints.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate it

Santa Fe, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service I like the vedio the tech send out
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We thought the video would be neat and we are glad you like it!

David H.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
My experience here is always amazing. Robert is always friendly and informative.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Shaun M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2018 Category: Service
I want to give five stars, but I just can’t yet. After our service our car’s oil completely drained on our driveway. Now the service of the car was taken care of and the service was great, but there is still a stain on my driveway that I was told would be taken care of last Friday, and I’m still looking at it.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback greatly appreciated, I forwarded information to Manager and Service Advisor.

Sara B.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and professional
The repair department staff are always friendly and professional, and the service is accomplished quickly. It's especially cool that the technician takes a short video describing what he did and showing anything that needs to be seen, and texts it to you while you are waiting.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear you like the video. We thought that would be a great feature too.