Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5rating 4.4615385
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

NM
Nancy M.
Seabrook, TX
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Comfortable area to wait for vehicle, or shuttle service offered to nearby malls. Service performed in a timely manner.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Hi there Nancy, thank you for this review and your kind words, we greatly appreciate that! Our staff is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience! We're glad to hear you found our team was quick, helpful and that you liked the video of the service being done on your Elantra! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We'll see you again soon (p.s Wednesdays are Ladies day here in Texas City check on-line for service coupons). Have a great day Nancy!

PM
Patricia M.
Texas City, TX
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I absolute love the service managers....they make my appointments to my convenience...they are always pleasant...they explain everything to me......they are the epitomy of great customer servce....
I would like to get service....oil change coupons sent to me.....
Pat Mayhew...2531 30th Ave N...Texas City..x..77590

Thanks Again
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Hi there Patricia, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Sonata. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon (p.s Wednesdays are Ladies day here in Texas City check on-line for service coupons). Have a great day Patricia!

Santa Fe, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2018 Category: Service
everything is great
just went in for vehicle inspection was all. everything was good
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Our Texas City Hyundai service team strives for the best and we are happy to see we have succeeded that in your recent service visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! (p.s Monday's are Gentleman's Day here at Texas City Hyundai Service check on-line for service coupons) Have a great day!

Marc P.
Pearland, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great pricing and great customer service!
Jaime is amazing. This is the second purchase from DeMontrond and both times I have had the pleasure of dealing the Jamie. She stated from the beginning that they always put their best foot forward and of course she did. There was no car salesman games, no back and fourth between me and the manager. Just 1 offer which was way lower than any price at any other dealership. Upon choosing a vehicle the sales and financing process is a breeze. Definitely worth a visit, between my family and friends we have purchased 4 cars at DeMontrond. Everyone of us has been blown away by how they take the unneeded stress out of car buying.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Hi there Marc, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that and will let Jamie and the rest of the team know! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to you and your family's satisfaction! Congratulations! Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us!  We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Marc!

NW
Nancy W.
Alvin, TX
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous
Like the repair videos
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hi there Nancy, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Sonata and that you liked the repair videos we think they are a great feature. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Nancy!

HB
Harriette B.
Houston, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
A good visit due to customer service going above and beyond to research my warranty.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hi there Harriette, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Santa Fe. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Harriette!

EM
Edith M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Congeniality
Congenial, explain what they are doing and what needs to be done for follow-up.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hi there Edith, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Sonata. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Don't forget Wednesdays are Lady's Day (check on-line for coupons)! Have a great day Edith!

FP
Floyd P.
La Marque, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
GOOD PEOPLE, CLOSE TO HOME.
EVERYONE WAS SO KIND
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback, greatly appreciated.

MA
Maxine A.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hi there Maxine, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day Maxine.

Galveston, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Grreat Service
Friendly and efficient service center employees
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi there, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that. We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day!

Michael H.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Extremely happy with the service I received. I was given the appointment time that I requested. I was met immediately , the service rep was very friendly and professional. He explained everything that needed to be taken care of and the costs were reviewed before the service is performed so there was no surprises. I also appreciate the short video describing all that was done to the vehicle. I would definitely recommend DeMontrond to friends and family.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi there Michael, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Santa Fe. The video of the work being done to your vehicle is a great feature we are happy to hear you liked that.  Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day Michael!

Alvin, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and informative
Friendly... Fast.. informative
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi there, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Veloster.  Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Have a great day!

Johnny B.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, service technicians take the the time to explain exactly what is needed at the time of service or future service. DeMontond has been servicing my vehicles since 2007. And will continue when I purchase my next vehicle from DeMontrond.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You for the feedback, Greatly appreciated.

HB
Henry B.
La Marque, TX
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Dealership has the equipment made for the car
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks for the feedback greatly appreciated.

Katherine M.
Texas City, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I can always get an appointment that is right for me. The cost is no higher than going to an independent garage and I"m treated with patience and courtesy. I love working with Robert. He always keeps me notified as to what is happening with my car and always checks with me to see if I have time to wait for additional things to be done that we had not known about before starting.
Anna K., CUSTOMER RELATIONS from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback greatly appreciated.

Webster, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
ABS & brake lights on
The service manager foound a sat spot for me & finished before the quoted tim e
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Hi there, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Santa Fe. Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon! Have a great day!

Carolyn H.
Winnie, TX
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good as always
Consistency is the key for me!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Hi there Carolyn, thank you for this 5 Star review and kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a consistently positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Elantra. We love having you here with us. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Don't forget Wednesdays is Ladies Day! Have a great day Carolyn!

Mike B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Best service adviser
David is the best service adviser. He really cares and takes care of his clients
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Hi there Mike, thank you for this 5 Star review and very kind words, we greatly appreciate that! We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! We are glad our work was done to your satisfaction on your Genesis. We love having you here with us. Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! We'll see you again soon. Don't forget Mondays are Gentleman Day! Have a great day Mikes!

07/01/2018 Category: Service
no comment
no extra comment. i reviewed and answered questions so why do i have to complete a comment.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Hi there, thank you for this 5 Star review, it is greatly appreciated. We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future and hope you have a great day!

Timesha B.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
David is AWESOME!!
I recieved the best service!! David took his time and walked me thru every process. He explained everything & before my car was serviced, I recieved a video from the Mechanic telling step by step what was going to happen to my car. This experience was the BEST I ever recieved. I plan to go here for all maintenance on my car. THANKS DAVID!!!
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! I will give kudos to David for a Job well done. We think David does a fantastic job too. I am glad to hear you like the video the Technician sent to you! It is a pretty neat feature. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Dana McCans