Overall Rating 4.5555567/5Overall Rating 4.5555567/5Overall Rating 4.5555567/5Overall Rating 4.5555567/5rating 4.5555567
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

TC
Terri C.
Angleton, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/19/2019 Category: Service
My review
Very nice folks. Did a good job washing up my car after the oil change and tire rotation.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Awful service!
I had to keep calling them about my car. If I wouldn’t have called them and kept asking about updates on my car, I feel like they wouldn’t have told me at all. It literally took 26 hours to hear back from them. Unacceptable!
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We strive for exceptional service and it looks like we feel short on this visit. We will look into this and see what we can do for a smoother process. We would like to speak to you more so we can address these issues you had on your visit. I would like to reach out to you shortly.

GJ
Gione J.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Demontrond always makes sure my car is taken of. My car has never broken down or had any major issues in the 5 years that I've had it. I appreciate their friendliness and excellent service.
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Hi there Gione, thank you for this 5 Star review, we greatly appreciate that. We want you to know our Team is always very happy to provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day Gione!

Pearland, TX
11/11/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
SHANNON C., Service Coordinator from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We value our guests and strive for exceptional service everytime. Looks like we fell short on this visit and we will look into this and see what we can do for a smoother process. Have a wonderful day!

Samuel C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service continues after the Sale:
You can not force me to write a review.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We grealty appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Seabrook, TX
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Service takes.a while, but excellent
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit

Jamaica Beach, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Better than the last Hyundai dealership
Lisa at the service desk is always friendly and prompt. Overall have received excellent service at this dealership.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your review and kind words. We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

Jacqueline H.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Jackie Harris
Always prompt with their services, friendly and courteous. Live that the extra effort they go to send a video of our inspection.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

Judy A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Department ever!
I bought my second SantaFe 2020 because of the fantastic service.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words! We greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

Ruth R.
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Review
I got there on Saturday after the service dept. and the car rental/loaner side was closed. My engine light had come on and the Blue Link lady called & got me an appointment for Monday. The salesman, I believe his name was Said, was very nice & checked my car, since I live in Galveston & had to get home. He checked the oil & told me it was safe to take the car home. I came in Monday and David & Robert were wonderful helping me w/the work I need. I have come to trust these guys a lot.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your kind words and review! We greatly appreciate that. We have a great staff and it good to hear that from our customers. We look forward to helping you on your future service visits.

Jamie W.
10/29/2019
Awsome service
Love service department especially David great team!

Jamie W.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Awsome service
Love service department David is the best!
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words Jamie! We greatly appreciate that. I will let David know that he is the best! We look forward to seeing you for future service

Robert R.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
No Video Report on Vehicle
Usually I get a video report. This time, no video. This happened once before. Did you stop this service?
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your review Robert. We really like the video too and we use the system everytime unless the system is down or internet will not let us connect. It should not happen often.

Margaret L.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick customer service
Went in to have handle on door replaced in and out service department with the time frame I was quoted, plus suv washed.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Bacliff, TX
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019 Category: Service
service
service desk goes out of their way to help
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

GP
Gwendolyn P.
La Marque, TX
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Happy Custmer
The employees give excellent customer service.
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We greatly appreciate that. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Joyce B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Friendly customer service

GJ
Gione J.
The best
Demontrond has always taken great care of my vehicle. Top notch service and friendly staff. I dont go anywhere else.

Jerry C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service! Always great service!

PO
Patricia O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
1st Service Appointment
Great service. On time and car wash
Pass was used and really happy
Overall
Dana M., Service Manager from DeMontrond Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019