Overall Rating 4.2444456/5Overall Rating 4.2444456/5Overall Rating 4.2444456/5Overall Rating 4.2444456/5rating 4.2444456
Overall Rating 1.97778/5rating 1.97778rating 1.97778rating 1.97778rating 1.97778

02/15/2019 Category: Service
The people in the service dept. are very friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to work with you for the best possible service.

Kristen B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Speedy Service
I came in for an oil change, and it was done in no time! The gentleman that helped me was very friendly as well!

SK
Sue K.
Hyundi sonata
Good staff good service niice waiting area

KH
Kim H.
Happy now
My issue was solved, with a phone conversation. And a very prompt call from Hyundai.

Reset
I have to go back to get service reminder reset, or hit 40 miles. Not liking that, for real. It is annoying!!
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Kim,

I'm sorry your maintenance light was not reset. I know how annoying that can be. I will share your comments with my team so they understand how important it is to our customers.

614-358-2672

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Gahanna, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good quick service.
Your service person explained everything and it all went smoothly.
Thanks

CF
Conrad F.
Westerville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
prompt and thorough
The up front time estimate was correct. Problems noted were quickly brought to my attention. The time estimate for the additional work was accurate. Customer attention was very good.

Pataskala, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service has gone way down at Dennis
I have been a customer for many years and it has gotten progressively worse.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/12/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear your recent visit went so poorly. This is certainly not the experience we want our customers to have. I will contact you today to address this issue.

614-560-6619

GB
Gary B.
Westerville, OH
Gary B
James was very friendly and service was completed in a fairly short period of time. Did not try to sell me anything other than what I wanted done.

HC
Hugo C.
Great

NH
Norma H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The car is great but the friendly staff make it excellent!
From the call to schedule all the way to Allie letting me know I was clear to pull out this was a wonderful experience. Makes me feel good to know I made the right choice to buy my Kona from Dennis Hyundai.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!  We are so glad your experience was a positive one and we will see you for your next service and car purchase!!

Sunbury, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I have a nine year old Santa Fe that I love and have been taking my car here the entire nine years. I have always gotten excellent service. The entire team is friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend them for sales and service.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall my experience was a good one! Ali was very informative and helpful. Only negative was whoever did my oil change forgot to reset the service interval .
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Thank you for the feedback on your experience.

CG
Charlene G.
Lewis Center, OH
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The professionalism and personal attention of the techncians
Hyundai of Easton is consistent in their level of service. This is my fifth Hyundai Sonata and my fourth one from this dealership. Consistently awesome!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!  We always appreciate feedback from our long time customers!

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer service!!
Your customer service is excellent!

Jack L.
Canal Winchester, OH
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Standard Oil Change
Courtesy quality inconvenience.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness and communication needs improvement
It would’ve been nice to know I couldn’t pay for and pick up my car on Sunday after having service completed.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/05/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry for the confusion, only our sales department is open on Sunday.

614-358-2672

WH
William H.
02/01/2019
Wonderful experience
The whole experience was great. Brent was helpful, flexible and patient. The dealership was comfortable. Highly recommend.

Robert W.
Mount Vernon, OH
02/01/2019 Category: Service
very friendly,willing to do anything I ask
pulled into the service area,checked in,the service tech was very friendly.this was my first scheduled service so it was free,since it was in the winter the car had slush and salt all over it so I asked if they could give it a wash,they did,it looked great! After service was complete my wife asked if they would hook up her cell phone, they did.We are very happy with the car and the dealership.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!  We are so glad your experience was a positive one and we hope to see for your next service!