Overall Rating 4.3061245/5Overall Rating 4.3061245/5Overall Rating 4.3061245/5Overall Rating 4.3061245/5rating 4.3061245
Overall Rating 1.93878/5rating 1.93878rating 1.93878rating 1.93878rating 1.93878

NE
Nancy E.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
People
My husband said that the

NH
Niesha H.
2015 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great and honest people
The service repair workers are great and will do everything they can to make sure your car is in good standards.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Responsive, quick, care
As above

SK
Sharon K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Amount of time to service my car was more than reasonable
Management of the service crew it top notch. They work with the customer.

DN
Denise N.
Feedback
The ptofessionalism and customer service is very good. Attentive to your needs.

EF
Ernest F.
Canal Winchester, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Satisfied customer
I was Satisfied with the device. The team address my concerns and took care of it... thank you.

Dissatisfied customer
Technician Could a better job to explain it situation.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/14/2019

Hi Ernest,

Sorry we had to bring your vehicle back. I'm glad we were able to get this handled. As always, Thank you very much!! :)

Casey Root

FM
Fathi M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, the service was excellent

WS
William/Melinda S.
Gahanna, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Service!
I recently had my car serviced at Dennis Hyundai, I received the best service! Greeted by Chris,....who was very informed about my car and the problems I was having. I waited for it, as I always do. He came to the waiting area to let me know how things were going. I will definitely come back to Dennis Hyundai! Chris was friendly,....listened to my concerns and took the time to explain it!
Every Auto Dealership should employ more great people like Chris!

Thank you, Dennis Hyundai of Easton!
Melinda C. Sayre
CHRIS L. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am glad that I could help. Please call me if you need anything. Again thank you for letting us service your Hyundai.

Replaced Motor
Overall staff very helpful with quick turnaround on work

KH
Karen H.
Timely, Professional service

Sharon W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Employees
This was my first visit and the service technician was very nice. My car had been washed before I got it back.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! We hope to see you for your next service needs!

James S.
Pickerington, OH
2008 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Casey root always provides first class service for us. He goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Easy to work with. Car service was great. No complaints.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! We apprecaite you taking the time to share your great experience with us!

Grove City, OH

Ebon M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Never an issue...
Always had a good time at Dennis. Not high pressure sales in service or sales. Will consider, strongly, buying my next car from them
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Wonderful to hear that you had a great experience in service and we will be watching for you when it's time to purchase a new car!

Jared K.
Dublin, OH
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Always the best service and work.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

ES
Edgar S.
Excellent job

Kristen B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly Employees
The employees were very friendly.

TL
Thomas L.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was very helpful and courteous.
I had a trailer hitch installed on my new Palisade. The mechanics did a good job on the hitch even though they were unfamiliar with it. I was impressed that it only took about an hour and a half. Looks great!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! We always appreciate hearing positive feedback from our customer! Enjoy your new Palisade!!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Respectful to their clients and knowledgeable.
The services advisors are helpful, willing to answer questions and explain the service recommendations.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words!