Overall Rating 4.1142857/5Overall Rating 4.1142857/5Overall Rating 4.1142857/5Overall Rating 4.1142857/5rating 4.1142857
Overall Rating 2.02857/5Overall Rating 2.02857/5rating 2.02857rating 2.02857rating 2.02857

Brad H.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Once again, impressed
Never ceases to be impressed by these guys. Always wonderful service, always leave feeling like i made the best decision ever buying my vehicle here and slays getting it serviced here.

FA
Frances A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change.
The service department is courteous and informative. I was assigned a service advisor who took the time to explain what was being done to my vehicle. I had a question about a particular brand of tires. I was given the information and the opportunity to make an informed decision prior to purchase.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Always Professional
Everyone there is always courteous and professional. The service is fast and done right.
Highly recommended.

Blacklick, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Warranty
The best in the Metro area.

LL
service
Fast honest fair pricing

2013 Hyundai Azera
09/22/2018 Category: Service
They do an Awesome job every time I take my vehicle there o be serviced

AG
Andrew G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Car wash!
Very happy they washed my car after my oil change. Super helpful and always a pleasant experience.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/20/2018

Hi Andrew,

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

RK
Ronald K.
Gahanna, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Reliable Service You Can Trust
The Service Representatives provide very friendly and reliable service. They discuss in detail your diagnostic report and make valid recommendations for needed repairs and answer any questions you might have. They are willing to work with you while ultimately leaving the decisions up to you. The repairs are then done professionally and in a timely manner. Highly Recommended.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the great review!! We value your business and loyalty.

Damaris C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
I love taking my suv get serviced at Dennis Hyundai because every time is a great experience, from the moment I pull the vehicle to the service station till the very end when I pay for the services obtained. Their service advisors are kind, diligent and knowlegable of every customer needs. Pricing is a little bit extra, but in my book you pay for quality. And that is what I get every time I come here: excellent quality service.

Hi Damaris,

Thank you so much for the great review!! I will make sure all the advisors read it, they love positive feedback from our customers.

Michael B.
Mansfield, OH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Great service as always!!!
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/19/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Bianca S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
From the day I got my car they’ve been amazing
From the day i got my car they’ve been really good to me. Helped me pick the right car for me and were so informative and helpful throughout the whole process and I’m really grateful for that. So thanks!

Hi Bianca,

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy that your experience has been great.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
service
very good customer service
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/17/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Reynoldsburg, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Over the top
The shop found a nail in my tire and fixed it no charge. Little things like that will make me return.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/17/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Alice B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Car wash
I was already very pleased with the service however the car wash has made me so very happy,it just completed the service.

Hi Alice,

The car wash has been a huge plus for so many of our loyal customers. We are very happy we can finally offer it.

Canal Winchester, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dealership servicr
I have utilized the service department on several occasions with success
I drive 30 miles to use the service Dept
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for going out of your way to allow us to service your vehicle.

DT
Dave T.
Gahanna, OH
Dotman's Review
The scheduled service was completed in a timely manner as promised.

Hi Dave,

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Tracy S.
Jeffersonville, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Convenient options for service. Love scheduling online.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Tracy,

We are happy that our online scheduling is working well for you. Thank you for the kind words!

CP
Cindy P.
Blacklick, OH
09/13/2018 Category: Service
timely service
dennis hyundai got me in right away when i needed to have my car checked before a trip!
i really appreciated that timely service!
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Cindy,

I'm glad we could assist. I hope your trip goes great. Thank you so much!!

Pataskala, OH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
All the associates are very very nice
Every time I come here everyone I very nice always asking how I am doing or if I need anything.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!!

FB
Fredric B.
Westerville, OH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, excellent communication
Dennis of Easton continues to provide an exceptional customer service experience in servicing my Sonata Sport. Friendliness, a comfortable waiting area, timely service.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Fredric,

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.