Overall Rating 4.3584889/5Overall Rating 4.3584889/5Overall Rating 4.3584889/5Overall Rating 4.3584889/5rating 4.3584889
Overall Rating 1.98113/5rating 1.98113rating 1.98113rating 1.98113rating 1.98113

Kevin S.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Saturday Service
It was amazing that they were able to get all the work done on that day. Brakes, rotors and gas sensor. Nate was friendly, courteous and went above and beyond for me. Thanks Nate. Much appreciated.

MF
Michael F.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Performed work on time
people were very pleasent & helpful

Robert C.
Etna, OH
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Was able to make appointment last minute. Completed service in a better than expected time. Being told the buy three get the forth free oil changes going away. I will not return for seevice if that program does not return. I am a DIY but the price makes it worth it.

VW
Victoria W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2019 Category: Service
The young man that assisted me with the service of my vehicle was very informative and polite. He explained recommended work and I appreciated it. Thanks
CHRIS L. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/05/2019

Ashley M.
12/05/2019
New Palisade
Brent Johnson was amazing! He was very focused on what I wanted and helped me get exactly what I wanted. I appreciated everything he did! He wasn't one of those car salesmen that was pushy, he was very understanding my situation. I would recommend him for sure! I absolutely LOVE my Palisade!!!!

James W.
Gahanna, OH
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Rep was very kind and knowledgeable
CHRIS L. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/04/2019

12/04/2019 Category: Service
CHRIS L. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/04/2019

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Staff was friendly and did great work.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!

AV

NA
Nancy A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/01/2019 Category: Service
My car had a recall. They took their time to explain everything and I even suggested an oil change because of the great service
CHRIS L. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/01/2019

Janet F.
Sunbury, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
They are always very friendly and up front on repairs.
Yes I have purchased two vehicles there.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
My go-to customer-centric automobile dealership
Todd my service advisor is very comprehensive very understanding and thorough at his job and he'll walk through any hoops to ensure that my service is done right Dennis is a progressive dealership. With cutting-edge technology.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you. Much appreciated!

Grove City, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I felt like my car was in great hands and that the agent assisting me had my best interest at heart. He walked me through all of the items that were found during the inspection and gave honest opinions about what he recommended be done immediately versus what could wait. I had a great experience at this location!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Knowing you left feeling confident in our services is the best compliment! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Reynoldsburg, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
good service
I received good service each time I have taken my car in. Plus they washed my car each time.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the 5-STAR review!

Carolyn B.
11/24/2019
Recent vehicle upgrade
I wanted to thank Brent Johnson for all his help in my vehicle upgrade. I went in very skeptical anticipating going back home with my same car, however, I left upgraded to a brand new Elantra. Thank you for not making me feel pressured and delivering great service!

11/22/2019 Category: Service
Didn't have a bad experience with the service department. Excellent as always
CHRIS L. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/22/2019

LP
Lavaun P.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great place to purchase, lease, and service your vehicle needs!
Timely, efficient, courteous and very professional. Always going the extra mile, to make your auto service experience a pleasant one.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great review! Sending our best to you for the holiday season!