Chandler M.

Westerville, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
The service was good and as expected. Facility was clean and comfortable for waiting. Parts department was helpful. Would like to have access to more showroom cars to look at and explore.

John W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2021 Category: Service
The customer service representatives are very good at explaining necessary service. I am always glad when my car can be washed after the oil changes or necessary service.

06/21/2021 Category: Service
Good service and treated well too.
I was given excellent service and the person taking my info and vehicle was patient and amiable. In having to deal with the public, it is import that the personnel present a positive attitude as well as good service. Both were provided!

06/11/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and very courteous and knowledgeable sales staff
My sales manager ,Rebecca, spent a lot of time with me, making sure that I understood all aspects of the new lease. This was my 4th lease so I guess you could say that I have been very pleased with Dennis Hyundai of Easton. The finance manager, Tyrone, also made things as easy as possible.

Robert R.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and recall service
Always on time. Recall service performed in record time.

AW
Austin W.
Mansfield, OH
05/31/2021
Awesome time with Brent
Brent did a great job helping my wife and I and we couldn’t have been happier with him.

GF
Gennadiy F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Amazing!
Service Department staff is top notch. I usually work with Jeff but during my most recent visit I worked with Chandler. He is knowledgeable, resourceful and has gone above and beyond to make sure that I make an educated decision about maintenance of my vehicle.

GB
Garrett B.
05/25/2021
Professional Staff
Professional staff that thoroughly walks you through step by step the buying/leasing process.

HD
Harvey D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2021 Category: Service
4stars
Good but needs more levels of service a durning business hours offering 6days a week.

Juan G.

RT
Robert T.
Mount Vernon, OH
05/23/2021
customer service and time spent with us
Brent Johnson and his supervisor and the entire team did an outstanding job in helping us close out our current lease and entering a new lease agreement with a 2021 Sonata SEL. Brent and all spent a lot of time answering all our questions. Both days went well past the store closing time, but there was never a complaint. What's more, I feel comfortable contacting Brent if more questions arise. Thanks to the entire Hyundai East team.

David M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2021 Category: Service
I oil change and tire rotation and inspection.
Very nice personnel and service.

RT
Renelle T.
05/20/2021
To Brent Johnson
You were great to work with. You made it very easy to make the best choice in car choice. You answered any questions I had. Good job. Renelle

Gahanna, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2021 Category: Service
The service was excellent. They are short on staff because of COVID but do everything they possibly can to complete the service in a reasonable amount of time.