Overall Rating 4.2903242/5Overall Rating 4.2903242/5Overall Rating 4.2903242/5Overall Rating 4.2903242/5rating 4.2903242
Overall Rating 2.29032/5Overall Rating 2.29032/5rating 2.29032rating 2.29032rating 2.29032

PH
Patrick H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Prompt service
First oil & filter change. Lasted about 45 minutes.

DENNIS HYUNDAI SVC
Every time I have visited this location (which is many over 17 yrs), I have been very pleased. Service is fast and fair priced. The people are helpful and efficient. Great place. The sales dept is pretty cool too.

Quick, friendly service.
They were very friendly. It was my first free oil change since I bought my new car, so no car problems to be found! But, they were nice and the wait wasn't bad.

Bob S.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Evan was courteous, personable and professional during my service visit. He provided exactly what I needed. Great job and much appreciated.

Jeffrey G.
Hilliard, OH
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Interactive communication
You folks set me up with vehicle , that is hands free phone communication, except when it comes to selecting options, at the dealer that sold me the vehicle. Really wish your phones responded to voice prompts, as to having to dig out my phone, to "push" numbers. Please consider updating your technology. Thanks. Jeff

Jodi B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Often, we have our oil changed at other locations. The oil change location misdiagnosed some repair items on our car. Dennis fixed the issues, saved us tons of money, and found a few recalls that we did not remember needed attention. Thanks again!

FN
Francis N.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Dont' ;like the question. ingratiating!
Needs of the car were met promptly and well. The service attendant did an excellent job.

Charles H.
Westerville, OH
Chuck

Susanna B.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Customer Care with Great Attention to Detail
Had to return for the 3rd time to repair an air bag light malfunction. Through no fault of Dennis they were quick to offer solutions & provide quick & courteous service. Drew the service advisor took care of all the details including a rental car. He was courtesous, efficient & did everything he promised he would do.

Mary H.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
I'm extremely happy with all ends of the service I have received since day one. You all are fantastic!

Jeanette B.
Hilliard, OH
Review Title
Everyone is curtious, friendly and seem to be concerned to provide the best service. Thank, you , Jeanie

Hyundai client
I love he Dublin Dennis Hyundai. The team is always professional, friendly and efficient.

Jean L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service department
Employees are courteous. They are running on time. Waiting area is nice. I really like that they wash my car. They recommend what services your car should have without pressuring you to do so.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast work and customer friendly
Just had a few things and the work we done in a timely manner and the staff was very friendly. Also talked with a sales person about new cars and he was friendly with no sales push.

JJ
Jongmin J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
missing valve cap
I found out that one of the tire valve cap was missing.

Except for this, everything was great.

Jeff K.
Delaware, OH
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Then Some!
The engine in my car blew up at 71,000 miles so was under warranty - even as the second owner, it was covered and i got a new engine, not only that but i got a no-charge rental car while the repairs were being done! in another situation with another car company this could have cost me a fortune. This experience has made me a Hyundai fan and assures I will be a repeat customer the next time around when I go shopping for a new car! Thank you Andrew Childs and all at Billingsley Rd. location in Columbus Ohio.

CP
Cesar P.
Paper work
There is no paper work given to me of multi inspections performed.

Westerville, OH
Good job!
I had a long wait (it was expected) and their sitting area was very nice. My technician was nice and explained everything they were fixing with the car.

Janice H.
Urbana, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I go to Dennis Hyundai for as small as an.oil change, because I trust their inspection and the customer service I receive is awesome

Maria R.
Dublin, OH
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jeff Warbritton provided a great customer service. Went over details and answered all my questions.
My car was ready in 1 hour as indicated.
I only wish this dealer could provide a complimentary car wash as part of their services as other dealers do. But overall, I've always had a good experience.