Overall Rating 4.1851856/5Overall Rating 4.1851856/5Overall Rating 4.1851856/5Overall Rating 4.1851856/5rating 4.1851856

Brenda B.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I thought the music in the sales area was very loud and then the TV was on in the waiting area, so you had both sounds coming to you from both areas.
My wait time was a little long that day. It usually is not like that. I guessed it must have taken a little longer due to staffing issues. Other than that everything was fine except for the loud music.

Sharon H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Evan,in service, is very knowlegeable, he went out of his way to help me understand my car and he even set my phone to bluetooth.
GREAT JOB !

Dennis S.
Hilliard, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Waste of time and money
This is why people do not trust dealer repair shops.
Paid for an estimate of multiple repairs that did not even address the reason the vehicle was taken in, inflated costs and unnecessary repairs quoted. Same day to a recommended mechanic, totally different assessment and they caught a huge safety issue!
NATE B., Asst. Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/21/2018

I want to personally apologize for your experience. We have a high reputation for taking excellent care of our customers and it is obvious that your visit did not reflect that. I have reached out and left you a voicemail.  I'd love the opportunity to re-store your confidence in us as your servicing dealership and will do whatever I can to make this right.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

direct line-614-344-4338

Cathy S.
Hilliard, OH
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Door locks
The reason for my last visit to the service department was because I was unable to unlock and open several of the suv doors. I was able to get an appointment quickly and at my convenience. The young man at the service department that helped was very nice and professional. I had to leave my suv and was given a loaner car. I was advised my suv wouldn’t be ready until Wednesday and he would call me as soon as it was ready for pick up. 3 of the 4 doors actuators/locks had to be replaced. As advised, my suv was ready on Wednesday and I received a call to pickup my suv at my convenience. I am very pleased with the service department and the people that work in it.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I enjoy knowing that when I drop my vehicle off that the men and women will provide the greatest service possible.

RN
Richard N.
Dependable
The service technicians provided a timely oil change and tire rotation. Since we had three oil changes, this one was on the house!

GN
Guille N.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2018 Category: Service
The service provided did not solved the problem.
The car was serviced because there was a problem with the passenger airbag. The problem was not fixed
NATE B., Asst. Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your response.  We performed a SRS system warranty extension repair for the passenger seat bottom.  When the passenger seat bottom was reinstalled there were no further SRS codes stored in the system and the light was off.  If you have a continuing problem I'd love to have the opportunity to look in to it for you.

I will be reaching out today to review your visit.

Thank you for your time.

Westerville, OH
Good job
Xx

James B.
Powell, OH
Service Review
The service on my Sonata was performed to my satisfaction. However, after the oil was changed the technician failed to wipe down the underside satisfactorily. Consequently, after parking on my brand new driveway the car left an oil stain which I could not remove. I'm not pleased with this but overall the service was great.

Jack B.
Lewis Center, OH
06/18/2018 Category: Service
This is why I don’t take surveys

Ronald H.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Dennis Hyundai of Dublin
Highly recommend Service Dept of Dennis Hyundai of Dublin. My service rep was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

Great
Always helpful

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great job as always
It’s a pleasure getting service work done here.

AV
Ann V.
Great.

DE
Deems E.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
DE--oil change
Oil change, simple procedure but necessary and must be done correctly. Service team not only changed oil, filter, & seals but made inspection of other critical operational & safety elements. Service is professional. I trust it.

Dipak M.
Farmington, MI
06/13/2018 Category: Service
....
......

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
We’re ready for me right when I arrived to my appointment and didn’t wait long at all for the service to be finished. Also gave a detailed outline of the work that was done as well as a quote for work (air filters) that might need done in the future

LH
Louann H.
Cardington, OH
06/12/2018 Category: Service
service
Communicate with customers well

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly, helpful, trustworthy
I've been a customer for six years. I will never go anywhere else!

KL
Karen L.
Powell, OH
06/10/2018
Rescore on Condescending attitudes, nonsense repairs needed
Nate reached out to me about the issues with my car and also the service I had received. He personally picked up my car at my work and made sure all my concerns were addressed and explained to my satisfaction. The shifter was fixed and no longer rattles. I love my car again! Thanks Nate for taking care of me and setting things right. Well done.

Thanks again for taking the time to rescore us.  If there is anything else you need in the future, please let me know.

Thanks.