Overall Rating 4.488376/5Overall Rating 4.488376/5Overall Rating 4.488376/5Overall Rating 4.488376/5rating 4.488376
Overall Rating 2.25581/5Overall Rating 2.25581/5rating 2.25581rating 2.25581rating 2.25581

AV
Ann V.
Dennis Hyundai Service
Personnel are courteous and work is done with short wait time.

Powell, OH
My Rating
My Rating

KZ
Ken Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and fast service.
Excellent and fast service.

Michael S.
Plain City, OH
02/14/2019 Category: Service
no worries
My car was still under warranty, so I received a free tow, free fix, and a free rental car. That really alleviated any worries I had about the process.
NATE B., Asst. Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Your business is valued and we will continue making our best effort to provide you with a five-star experience.

Richard S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled repairs
All work done no issues truck runs great

DK
David K.
Honesty
Honesty
My tire provider told me they could not line up front end as I needed work on wheel bearing. My service rep, as well as your technician said I had no such issue and this work did not need done. I could have been told I did need this work and I would have had it done. I appreciate your employees honesty.
NATE B., Asst. Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 02/13/2019

KJ

Great Place
Staff was very nice.

Dennis M.
Great Service!!!
Thanks for getting me in and out as promised!!!

Delaware, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ok
I was disappointed that I was not allowed to take and test drive a car for the day. Other dealers have no issues with that type of an arrangement. It shows trust in your customer.

BW
Brandon W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Damn fine organization
The group both on the front end and back end are phenomenal! If it was up to me, they'd be driving Genesis' on the company dime. I've been there more than a dozen times and never a bad experience! I highly suggest giving them equity in the dealership.

Grove City, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Lack of communication
Was told onem

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. It is obvious we missed the mark on your service visit. We will reach out to you to learn more about your visit.  We want to do whatever we can to improve your experience.

Thank you for your patronage.

Dennis Hyundai of Dublin

TH
Todd H.
easy service
Friendly and easy to contact scheduling process. Easy to drop off and pick up vehicle. Emailed vehicle checklist was very convenient to receive, understand and use for next needed services.

CA
Christine A.
Westerville, OH
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Request for the best rating
What I do not appreciate is their basically begging for a top rating of 5.
Not only do they verbalize the request but they actually attach a written note explaining anything less than a 5 is unacceptable.
Rather than ask for the top score I think that they should have enough confidence in the level of their service that they should let their customers be truthful and if they do not get a perfect score then work on what is broken.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We certainly don't want you to feel pressured in to giving us a good score. We want to earn it!

If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please let me know!

Dennis Hyundai of Dublin

TV
Tiffany V.
Hilliard, OH
Friendly Staff
The service was excellent as we tried to figure out why my car wouldn’t start in the cold. It took 3 visits but the service team was friendly and helpful each time. The car 🤞🏼 Is fixed.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I'm thrilled to hear the car is fixed and you had a good experience.

Hilliard, OH

good place for service

KT
Kennedy T.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service people are very knowledgeable and accommodating.
We had a problem with a locked gearshift and Called for help. Evan, over the phone, told us of a possible fix. It worked and we were able to make our doctor appointment. Since the trouble lights had appeared on the dash; upon leaving our doctor, we went directly to the service dept. They felt a complete check-up was needed, so they provided us with a loaner. Everyone was very helpful and went the extra mile. Many thanks to them.

James P.
Plain City, OH
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Cold weather impact
I recently had a tire come off the rim, on one of the coldest days of year (early morning temperatures at the -5 F level with winds exaggerating further with wind chill effect). Evan Durban was my service advisor and he addressed my service needs with customer-centric attitude and appropriate sense of urgency. I came in with an obvious need for wheel and tire replacement, but through several days of diagnostics and repair, I needed to have several other items replaced as well (e.g. battery) and was able to expand the scope to include an oil change and a second tire so front would have matching tire design and tread.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt