Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5rating 4.4500013
Overall Rating 2.275/5Overall Rating 2.275/5rating 2.275rating 2.275rating 2.275
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AL
Arielle L.
Dublin, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Everyone in the service department is great! I was very impressed with the friendly and fast service and how the staff worked to best meet my needs.

MJ
Matthew J.
Blacklick, OH
Great Customer Service
Called on a Tuesday and having a leak in one of my tires. Was able to get an appointment on Wednesday and get a tire order and have it delivered on Thursday. Was able to drop off my car and pick it up without any issues. Friendly staff. Always willing to help out.

BZ
Brian Z.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The waiting room is always clean and service is great!!
The service advisors might wanna try and be alot more friendly and show some passion at their job. Wasnt impressed with customer service from my advisor at all. I had my shifter knob replaced under warranty. Get in my car and the knob is isnt even facing in the correct position. Very disappointed in the quality of attention to detail.

Jennifer B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful service!
Evan was fabulous! Communicated to me via phone frequently, was very professional, could not of been better.

Westerville, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service dedication
Outstanding service was received.

Roger H.
Hilliard, OH
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service. Did what I asked for. No high pressure effort to sell other service.

Jon B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very helpful
Very helpful in finding the answer to a problem the car was having. Fixed the problem that took longer to correct than they thought

Blacklick, OH
good service
good service

LT
Lacy T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Wish it could've been better
I leased a brand new car in 2017. I was very happy with my service and the staff until an unfortunate turn of luck ended up with a several thousand dollar repair (that was not covered under my warranty) landed me in the service department. The service started out great. My car was there for 3 weeks. I was promised an interior detail due to the nature of my repair, and if the insurance wouldn't pay for it they would do it for free. Once they found out the insurance refused to pay for the legit $7000+ repair and opted to fix it cheaper, they refused to aknowledge the promise of the detail and "cleaned" up the car instead leaving streaks all over the surfaces they "detailed." The advisor kept calling the wrong number to give me updates. I called and told him the correct number. He still continued calling the wrong number so I felt more comfortable going through the manager at that point. It wasn't so much about the detail but the way they made me feel overlooked and underappreciated, especially with my car sitting there for 3 weeks and my patience with the whole fiasco.
NATE B., Asst. Service Manager from Dennis Hyundai of Dublin responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  There is certainly no excuse for the lack of updates. I was aware that the insurance company turned down the detail we suggested.  My understanding was the interior detail was performed as stated on the repair order.  If it was not completed to your satisfaction, we will come pick the vehicle up from you and re-perform the interior detail.  I was unable to inspect the vehicle personally the first time, but will make sure it is inspected after completion this time around. We do not want you to lose confidence in our ability to provide great customer service and do what we promise!  We value your business and will do whatever is necessary to make sure this is taken care of. Happy Holidays!

Nathan Bickel
Dennis Automotive

Margaret B.
Quick and friendly

Dennis Great, Tucson Turbo Not So Much
Dennis Auto is great. Just not happy with the car itself however. Hate the lack of pickup in car (none); even tho it is turbo, I have almost gotten creamed because "the pressure" or whatever in engine means my foot can be on gas pedal and it just creeps forward. Windows fog inside and freeze. Interior design of front/center area is not designed with function in mind. Hate the keyless ignition and the radio is far more distracting than radio knobs or buttons (industry wide problem). Exterior has too many nooks and crannies; hard to clean. Impossible to easily clean back window.
Finally, I did not know I was buying a car with atypical tires; I absolutely hate them and they should not even be sold in Ohio or other snow states without customer specifically signing off and acknowledging them.

While I love the service team at Dennis and found them top notch and super attentive, I don't see me or my family buying a Hyundai ever again and I likely will sell this model within 2 years I dislike it that much.

MJ
Michael J.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Sarah Mitchum was great. She was helpful professional knowledgeable and friendly

KF
K F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service reps are knowligible and courteous
see abive

HH
Harry H.
Marion, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
friendly- Professional
overall satisfied with the service. friendly and professional personnel.

Dublin, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
So quick and friendly
The only place I will take my Hyundai!

TD
Tovie D.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
2010 Hyundai Tucson
great service
I have a 2010 tuscon. I have had all my service here. I have never had a problem with my auto and am very happy with everything.

PL

Urbana, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Tune Up
I came in expecting hours to wait on my 60,000 mile tune up, but I waiting for only an hour. Excellent service.

Debra S.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Took car in for recall
All the service people are so friendly and helpful! I never feel like I've been taken advantage of there. Being a female that is extremely important!!!

PB
Patrick B.
Lewis Center, OH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
I had great experience working with Evan! They ensured that my car would be safe and I would still have transportation. It's close to my house and convenient. However my only minor problem was they didnt reset my oil and tire lights after my service. Over all a great environment!