Overall Rating 4.2916646/5Overall Rating 4.2916646/5Overall Rating 4.2916646/5Overall Rating 4.2916646/5rating 4.2916646
Overall Rating 1.9375/5rating 1.9375rating 1.9375rating 1.9375rating 1.9375

JN
Jim N.
Westerville, OH
07/21/2019 Category: Service
17 years of Hyundai service.
Since I bought my first Hyundai in Florida in 2002, none of my 3 cars since then have never been serviced anywhere but Hyundai .I think that speaks for my loyalty.

Keith B.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service has always been exemplary.
Good service from Chris. Worked diligently to resolve my issues, always pleasant and courteous. Seemed to care a great deal about my auto issues; i.e. scheduling, convenience etc..

SP
Stephen P.
Canal Winchester, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Job well done

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick, courteous and friendly service

Mahdee M.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellant Customer Service
My recent visit to, the Dennis Hyundai of Easton. Was hassle free, customer oriented, and handled with a generous level of professionalism form start to finish. Everything that was being services was explained, and a adequate time table was given for the maintenance to be completed.

Very satisfied with the results and staff that assisted, with my recent visit to Dennis Hyundai of Easton.

GS
Gregory S.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
quick and easy
attention to needs

Johnstown, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019 Category: Service
I recently went to Dennis Hyundai of Easton to have my car serviced. I was very pleased, not only with the work done to the vehicle, but with the outstanding customer service. I would recommend you visit Dennis Hyundai of Easton. You will be happy with the service.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Fantastic to hear you had a wonderful experience, thank you for sharing!!

Jeffrey H.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly

BF
Brandon F.
Centerburg, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Impressed by service from the start
Nate was the difference maker for my most recent oil change visit. He was very polite, personable and welcoming to me as a new customer. He kept me updated at every phase of the inspection & service and made the whole experience seamless and smooth! Thank you Nate! Also loved the car wash, that was a nice surprise! Definitely returning.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!! Your kind words are much appreciated as we continue to strive for only the highest level of customer service!

Westerville, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding service
I have used Hyundai service since buying car in 2009 and have never been disappointed..always friendly greeting and feel I can trust the service I am getting to keep my car in condition
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Your kind words are much appreciated. We are thrilled you are enjoying your Hyundai!!

Jose G.
Pataskala, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2019 Category: Service
It was a major repair, but I received a loaner and once the parts arrived the car was fixed immediately.

John H.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Casey Root Hyundai at Dennis Hyundai
There is no otter Hyundai I would rather go to only because of Casey he is the best of the best that you have there and I only deal with Casey because of his knowledge and dedication w his craft of dealing with the public I would highly reccomend Casey for a higher position Ever since I was introduced to Dennis Hyundai back in 2015 I knew that I was going to get the best service and only from you. This is my 3 rd Sonatafrom Hyundai And I will continue to keep buying fro you until I can’t drive anymore. So thank you very much for having Casey at your dealership and will see you in October for my next service for the fall thank you very much for taking good care of my car and as intrust you only
SSgt John W Harris
United States 🇺🇸Marine
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!! Your kind words are much appreciated, we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Reynoldsburg, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly. Liked the service. My service tech texted me to let me know if I had any questions while I was waiting to let him know.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey!

Bianca S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Always do a great job
They always do a good job and make sure you’re taken care of. Always a good experience and never disappointed by the service
NATHAN L., Service Advisor from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review !

Nathan T Lamore

Sandra C.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, good service.
Like everyone there service was great. They explained everything in detail so I could understand what was cover under my policy and what wasn’t which was very nice of him. I will definitely will go back here all the time even though what I ask was not coveted. Like his honesty and how he explain it. You have a life time customer.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, it's wonderful to hear that the customer service we strive to provide meets or exceeds our valued customers' expectations!

SK
Shannon K.
Pickerington, OH
2012 Hyundai Accent
One stop shop
My car reached about 100,000 miles and I was able to get an oil change, new tires, and maintenance and had my car back same day.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Glad to hear we could get your service completed quickly for you!

Owner

Blacklick, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic Service
Staff was very friendly and ensured that I was taken care of with any questions I had about my vehicle, definitely will be returning for future service!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!

Excellent job
I went to Dennis Hyundai of Easton to address several recalls for my vehicle. They took care of everything on time and the Service representative was very polite and nice to work with.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great visit
Very prompt and very well communicated