NF
Norlyn F.
Marysville, OH
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service.
This was my first time at this location in Easton. And I was impressed. To start, the service rep, Chandler, greeted me, was friendly and welcoming. He's actually the reason I am making this review. He explained everything and answered all my questions. He went above and beyond and his customer service skills were exceptional!

Kermit B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/27/2021 Category: Service
great service
great service not long wait for my car really clean wait area

Richard C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2021 Category: Service
I wll continue to bring my 11 year old car here for all service
Made appointment for an oil change as well as a diagnosis for a creaking/rattling noise coming from rear of car. Oil change was priced very well. Technicians could not duplicate the noise, but they checked everything over and checked tightness of all bolts in suspension and brake components and made sure the car was safe to drive. They did not charge me the $99 diagnostics fee since they couldn't find or duplicate the noise. They could have easily charged me for expensive work not needed. This is how my trust is earned and I will continue to have all service done at Dennis Hyundai East for my 2010 Elantra.

07/15/2021 Category: Service
Repair/servicing
Excellent Service. The manager, Todd personally saw to it that I got quality service. Follow ups, and Quality car care. They are the best auto surgeons so far. If your car feels sick/unhealthy, look nor further than Dennis Hyundai. I love the service center on Morse road.

07/07/2021 Category: Service
Repair/servicing
My window returned with same issue. It has air seeping through on the front passenger side thereby producing annoying whistling sound
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/07/2021

It was nice to talk with you today. I will see you Monday and work to get this taken care of you.

Todd Kistler

TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/16/2021

Thank You very much! I appreciate it!

YS
Yvonne S.
Gahanna, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
The best service
There's no place like home. Exceptional service. It's a family oriented environment. They really care about the service that they provide you.

Donald L.
Reynoldsburg, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle in service for recall
Dropped my Santa Fe off and waited for an hour with the issue resolved. Very quick turn around. Check in coordinator was very pleasant to interface with. Vehicle was returned after being washed. Very happy experience.

Blacklick, OH
07/01/2021 Category: Service
great service team
hyundai has the best service team! new service team member, bryan and manager, todd were attentive to my concerns. i appreciate that they keep my car running and safe!

Marilyn M.
Blacklick, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Nice people
Appointment time needs to be respected. It should not take 2 hours to change the oil and rotate tires. There are other places that can do it in 30 minutes or less. If someone has an appointment their car should be taken ahead of people that do not.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/01/2021

Thank You for taking the time and returning the survey. Yes, I agree this is an unacceptable wait time for the service. I will reach out to you soon to discuss further.

Todd Kistler

Jennifer L.
Parkersburg, WV
07/01/2021
Best experience!
I drove from WV to look at a vehicle. Rebecca assisted me via text and phone calls the days leading up to my drive. She was so helpful and friendly, she did most of the leg work ( on her day off!) so when I arrived I could immediately test drive my freshly detailed car and get the paperwork completed. She was AMAZING! I hope Dennis Hyundai of Easton knows how much of an asset she is!

06/28/2021 Category: Service
4.3
Work on the job needed!

Kylie M.
Delaware, OH
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Sales person was awesome
Rebecca was very knowledgeable and made my experience very fast and easy but also gave me all the information I needed. I will be going back to her

Chandler M.

Michael I.
Westerville, OH
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
The service was good and as expected. Facility was clean and comfortable for waiting. Parts department was helpful. Would like to have access to more showroom cars to look at and explore.

John W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2021 Category: Service
The customer service representatives are very good at explaining necessary service. I am always glad when my car can be washed after the oil changes or necessary service.

06/21/2021 Category: Service
Good service and treated well too.
I was given excellent service and the person taking my info and vehicle was patient and amiable. In having to deal with the public, it is import that the personnel present a positive attitude as well as good service. Both were provided!