Overall Rating 4.3461535/5Overall Rating 4.3461535/5Overall Rating 4.3461535/5Overall Rating 4.3461535/5rating 4.3461535
Overall Rating 1.98077/5rating 1.98077rating 1.98077rating 1.98077rating 1.98077

LP
Lavaun P.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great place to purchase, lease, and service your vehicle needs!
Timely, efficient, courteous and very professional. Always going the extra mile, to make your auto service experience a pleasant one.

RP
Raymond P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Todd & Company Great Team!
I've been dealing with Hyundai now for about 15 years or more. Feel really comfortable with these good people working on my vehicle and a service writer named Todd and company. Keep up the good work. Happy Holidays From Raymond and family.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/22/2019

Thank You for the great review. Have a great Holiday Season!

Pickerington, OH
11/18/2019 Category: Service
I love my car!
This is my second car and I absolutely love them. I never have issues out of my car.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Wonderful to hear you love your vehicle and our services!!

Robert W.
Pataskala, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
It is a nice place with very friendly people.
I was greeted within 1 minute of drying in the door. The service advisors are always friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help us. Thanks Dennis for the great service. I have bought 4 new cars from you. I am a lifetime customer. Robert Wood
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, it is always fantastic to hear from longterm customers!!  We will see you for your next service!

PC
Perri C.
11/15/2019
Great Place to Find a New Car
Dennis Hyundai of Easton has a staff full of extremely helpful and knowledgeable people. Finding/buying a new car is a long process and you don't always know if you're getting the best deal, but I was confident that the employees here did what they could to get me a great price. They were never pushy which I also appreciate and is hard to come by.
I'd especially recommend Brent Johnson. He was the most personable car salesman I've worked with. Our family has a discount through Hyundai and when Brent wasn't sure how the promotion worked with current incentives, he took it upon himself to call other dealerships and work with his management to make sure it was being input in the system correctly/I was getting the best deal possible.
I had somewhat minor damage to my Honda at the time and was very worried about getting charged for damages when I turned it in, so Brent worked with me to buy out the car so I wouldn't have to deal with Honda at all or pay for wear and tear. This was a huge help. I was able to just swap in my current car for my new Tuscon.
Brent also texted the day after I got my car to make sure everything was going smoothly--it's the small gestures that mean a lot. Would highly recommend this dealership and Brent if you're looking to lease or buy a Hyundai.

DK
David K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Everything was spot on!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the great review!!

PL
Pamela L.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Trust
I took a previous car to a competitor / non dealer for an oil change and the oil cap was not installed properly causing engine damage. Never again. Only trust the dealer to take care of maintenance now.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!! Sorry you had a bad experience elsewhere but fantastic that we could get your car repaired properly and on the road safe! Hope to see you for your next service needs!

Melinda C.
Westerville, OH
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, great customer service

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Recall & Oil change
My service attendant was wonderful. He was pleasant, polite, personable, and kept me up to date on the work progress.

PR
Patricia R.
Westerville, OH
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficent and friendly!
Always greeted friendly, efficient and timely getting your vehicle serviced.

RK
Richard K.
Venice, FL
11/10/2019
Great Purchase Experience
Working with Brent, our purchase experience was professional, efficient and overall very satisfying. I highly recommend having the opportunity to work with Brent and the Dennis Hyundai team

RL
Ricky L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic.
Very professional feel like my car is in good hands.

Mario M.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Good
Perfect service

Blacklick, OH
11/06/2019 Category: Service
i wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
thank you, dennis hyundai!
i wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

VD
Virginia D.
11/06/2019
Indeed.... My best shopping experience EVER!!!!
I went to Dennis Hyundai in response to a card I received in the mail stating that my lease was almost up. I was blessed to be greeted by Brent Johnson who treated me like I was his grandma. He told me about every aspect of returning my 2017 Hyundai Elantra and guided me through the purchase of my 2020 Pretty Red Elantra. Great personalities are not learned, they are a part of the inner being. Thanks Brent for being you!!!
Virginia Davis

David W.
New Albany, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2019 Category: Service
They listen, they understand and they fix things
The service department was great! Zack kept me up to date throughout the process and the work I needed done was extensive. Their service department is on its “A” game! They even went out of their way to accommodate me while my car was being serviced for and extended period of time. I’m very happy! And so is my car.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Appreciate honesty
Nate was honest with me and did a good job explaining my options.

DJ
Debra J.
11/05/2019
I would like to thank you Brent for making my car buying a great experience. You made it go so smooth and easy. Feel sure that if anyone I know is looking to purchase a car, I will point them in your direction.

Thanks again
Debra

DA
Dennis A.
New Albany, OH
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
Nate checked me in - and out - quickly. I was in for a scheduled oil change and general service check - before my drive to Florida.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great review!! Glad to hear we could get you on the road quickly and safely!

PK
Padam K.
Pataskala, OH
11/03/2019
Very professional and really helpful
He actually made our day for making choices and I would definitely loved his service. He is really enthusiastic and very knowledgeable on what he was doing to keep us happy . Thanks a lot for all your help and will look forward to work with you in coming future