Overall Rating 4.1351357/5Overall Rating 4.1351357/5Overall Rating 4.1351357/5Overall Rating 4.1351357/5rating 4.1351357
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jackson S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Helpful Service Techs and Sales staff !!
A great sales and survive staff! The sales staff always friendly and ready to explain current promotions and deals. The service staff always is prompt on letting me know about recommend maintaince that helps me keep my vehicle running great !

JV

Rosemary
See previous comments
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Rosemary,

I'm very sorry to hear you were not greeted properly on your recent visit and that it took longer than normal. I will contact you for some additional information.

KW
Kiara W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The best
Jeff was the best in and out with in an hour and Dan quoted the price just right thanks guys
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Kiara,

Sonya B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Called to schedule an appointment and was able to get in the next day. My vehicle was ready at the appointed time, thanks Jeff.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Sonya,

We are so glad everything went so smoothly!!

TZ
Teresa Z.
Pickerington, OH
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The people
Great job

Hi Teresa,
Thank you for the 5 stars!!

Diane S.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Service review.
I appreciate the kind and courteous treatment in the service department.

Hi Diane,
Your kind words are much appreciated.

KR
Kirk R.
Gahanna, OH
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Expeditious Service
MY experience has been that service is completed as quickly and correctly as possible, unless other problems are discovered during the scheduled service.

Hi Kirk,

James W.
Gahanna, OH
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and great people.
I am always happy with Dennis Hyundai service. The people make the difference between average service and excellent service, Dennis Hyundai has always provided me with excellent service!
Keep up the great work!

Hi James,
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

RE
Regina E.
Blacklick, OH
10/06/2018 Category: Service
The service was great
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!!

Great Job!!
Thank you Casey for following up with me and making sure everything was handled the right way. I truly appreciate the fast response and the couresty of the service!!

Horrible customer service
Horrible!!!Never go here again!!
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/06/2018

Hello,

I'm very sorry your vehicle had to be towed back in w times after the engine was replaced. I was involved in the second time it came in regarding the starter. I know Todd tried very hard to get your extended warranty to let us fix the car and not tow it out, delaying the repair. We even offered to install the starter at no charge if they would just supply it. I don't know the particulars on the battery. I will look into that on Monday and get in touch with you.

Camellia B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service Value
Timely and Efficient.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

SE
Stephanie E.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good People Doing Good Work
As always, Casey Root is the best!!!

Hi Stephanie,
Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you so much for the great review!!

Melonie C.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices compared to some of their competitors.

Hi Melonie,
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

New Albany, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
I have purchased and serviced two(2) Hyundais at Dennis.
The sales and service for my Elantra have been excellent. I recommend them to friends and family.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much!! We truly appreciate your business.

Douglas S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Sonata Hybrid Service
I always service my Sonata at Dennis where I purchased it. They are nice people and always do a great job.

Hi Douglas,

Pataskala, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer Satisfaction
Extemely satisfied with how the whole appointment went, from when I arrived to when I left.

Keep up the great work service team!!!
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/03/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Hyundai Easton
Matt was such a big help! He went above and beyond to make sure I was able to get my car in and out to fit in to my tight work schedule. I will definitely return to this location for future check ups.
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!! I'll share your comments with Matt.

DN
Denise N.
Fantastic service
Had an issue with my engine, was taken care of timely. Was provided a rental car for the day so I didn't have to miss work. Fantastic service!

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the great review!! I'm glad everything went well.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Decent service, but expensive
The person on my car did a great job- finished early, had great communication, helped me understand process and price, and was friendly. Service was top notch.

The point that frustrates me is the expense portion and number of times I need to come in for a check up. It seems that none of my close friends or colleagues have to do the same. Maybe it’s Hyundai, or maybe they just ignore car maintenance. Either way, it’s clearing me out!

Hello,

I'm glad Jeff did such a great job for you. I looked at your service report and it looks like we did the 60,000 miles service. It can be a bit of an expensive service. We thank you very much for your business.