Overall Rating 4.2765994/5Overall Rating 4.2765994/5Overall Rating 4.2765994/5Overall Rating 4.2765994/5rating 4.2765994
Overall Rating 1.95745/5rating 1.95745rating 1.95745rating 1.95745rating 1.95745

DK

AR
Amy R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Gave me what I asked for
My service rep was great. He listened to what I needed and didn't push for me to do other things. Even the suggested services (which every dealership does) were simply _suggested_. He did a great job explaining a recall process to me and gave me the honest lowdown on how long to expect it to be fixed which informed my choice. I plan on returning here when I come back to Ohio in the fall.

Bexley, OH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service on a/c compressor replacement
Noticed by my USAA card that I was former military, and gave an unexpected and welcome discount

Julie L.

Recall on Fuel line
Very Politely & Good Service

Lewis Center, OH
A place you can trust
Dennis Hyundai Service did a fantastic job with listening to my concerns and addressing them. I have no reason not to recommend them for anything service related.
JAMES H. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad we could resolve those concerns for you and that you were happy with your visit! I will pass your suggestions along and hopefully next time we can earn a full 5 stars!

LD
Lisa D.
Love this location!!
Thank you for great and timely service of my Elantra. Warm atmosphere and great Customer Service!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/19/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated.

ON
Olma N.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great attention and an amazing work
They complete their task and fixed my car as professionally as possible
JAMES H. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!!

04/16/2019 Category: Service
As always good quick service. Had a bad break light and wasn’t sure if it was the bulb or the wiring harness. Told to fix either way and came back saying it was only the bulb.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!  Glad we could get your issue resolved!

Westerville, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
These folks really care about customer service
Clean, courteous, fast, thorough - this is why we have bought 5 vehicles here. It was recommended by a co-worker and we've never gone anywhere else, even for just an oil change!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!  We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

HM
Hal M.
Westerville, OH
Recall
Quick service, minor attempt to sell service, no high pressure, took no for an answer
JAMES H. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for your review, hopefully in the future we can earn a full 5 stars from you!

AD
Alice D.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
My service guy was great!!
My service guy was kind and knowledgeable!
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!

Tracy S.
Jeffersonville, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Team is always great to work with.
I like the online scheduling option and the ease of getting in and out quick for routine service.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, we are glad to hear your experience was a positive one!

Timothy S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Tim Snively
Did a great job

RL
Reyna L.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Good, comfortable place to wait.
Good efficient service. Easy and convenient.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!

Steve B.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Computer update recall
I appreciate that they did an inspection of my vehicle, but an update of the time it was going to take would have been nice.
JAMES H. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/15/2019

I'm very sorry your appointment took longer than expected. We appreciate your review and will strive to improve on your next visit!

Pataskala, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Honest Service as always
Dennis Hyundai service team continues to do a great job (thanks Todd). They always communicate well, being open and honest with the recommended services in terms of how urgent you should do the repair or if it is one that could wait. I appreciate this.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/14/2019

Thank You!  I appreciate it. I'll see you next time.

Theresa M.
Pickerington, OH
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient. Quick and thorough.
I bought my Hyundai from Dennis Hyundai of Easton and I will probably get another one when the time is right. The service helps one keep their car for a while so they can save up for the next one.
TRISHA N. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/15/2019

None
Not satisfactory
Casey A R. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/12/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry you feel that way. After reviewing your inspection sheet, I believe there was a misunderstanding. We were not recommending replacing the brakes. We were recommending a brake caliper service, this is a Hyundai recommended service every 30,000 miles. I left you a voice mail this morning. Please contact me to discuss this further.

Casey Root