LT
Louis T.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service department
My experience is always good at Dennis. The service people are helpful, courteous, and friendly.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 05/05/2021

Thank You for taking the time and returning our survey. Our team appreciates it!

HS
Hasta S.
05/01/2021 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 05/05/2021

Thank You for the 5 STARS! Our team appreciates it!

CO
Chris O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Dennis Hyundai of Easton - great service!
I took my 2019 Hyundai Kona in for Regular Maintenance on 04/26. The Service Advisor, Tim Wilkinson, got to me right away - no waiting. He went over what would be done and presented the quote. The waiting room was clean, comfortable, and the seats were well-spaced. Tim came and got me after about 45 minutes, explained what was done, let me know about something that was recommended for my next visit (and explained why) - no hassle and no hard sell. They even washed my car. This is now my go-to shop for car service; I would definitely recommend Dennis Hyundai of Easton for car service.

Gahanna, OH

2020 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Anonymous
Dennis Hyundai is great.
Go buy a Hyundai from them today.. like right now... Like....get off your lazy butt and go get your Hyundai NOW!!!
Just do it!!!

Carol S.
Alexandria, OH
04/25/2021
My new lease
I am very pleased with my new lease. I am now driving a 2021 Hyundai and love it. Bryant was wonderful in getting me the right vehicle for my needs and wants. He was a blessing. And Matthew was great at getting all the paperwork processed with a clear understanding. Again he was such a blessing to deal with. I will definitely come back and share my experience with others who are looking to get into a new vehicle. Thanks again to all who made my day great!

Ashley M.
Mount Gilead, OH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Detail of Car
Since my last oil change didn't exactly go as planned left a review service person called me gave me choices that they could do to help with the review. With that being said I was offered a full detail really didn't State whether it was outside or inside so here I was thinking that the car would be full detailed inside and out come to find out it was only detailed on the outside I was a little upset about it due to the fact that I thought I was getting a 100% full detail all around but all in all the repair the oil change that had happened this time was very good and I am pleased with it

Erie, PA
04/23/2021 Category: Service
It is ok
The people in service department are not friendly at all.. if I did have my car under warranty .. I would not go there .. they like to take advantage of people !!
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/24/2021

I sincerely apologize for your experience. This is certainly not up to our standards. We will reach out to you shortly to discuss your experience further.

Thank You for your time and business,
Todd Kistler

WM
William M.
Charleston, SC
04/19/2021
Brent Johnson at Dennis Hyundai East
Brent Johnson did an excellent job in working with me to buy a 2021 SUV. I considered both the Tucson and Santa Fe SUVs' Brent had me drive both cars and talked with me about the differences between the two cars. I decided that I wanted a Santa Fe. Brent worked with me to explain the options of different models. Brent was able to answer all of my questions and did not push me towards one model or another. He worked with the Manager to get a great price on a loaded Limited Santa Fe. Brent spent an hour or more with me to show and teach me about all of the apps and methods to drive the car. I trusted Brent and when I am ready to buy another car, I will surely talk with Brent to help me make a decision in the future. Bill Miller

04/14/2021 Category: Service
service
Exceptional service and would recommend

Jerry G.
Westerville, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Prompt service
Prompt knowledge
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/15/2021

Thank You for the 5 STARS! Our team appreciates it!

James K.
Dublin, OH
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Everything was done very well.
The people were very professional and accomodating. The service process went smoothly from scheduling via the web to completion.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great

Barbara M.
Westerville, OH
04/11/2021
You need to check this deale ship out.
Showroom was clean and tidy. Lot was well stocked. Thank you Brent you were amazing and very patient. You went over all the Kona features. You fed me lunch because I was there so long. Great professional and friendly service. I love my pretty red Kona.

RE
Regina E.
Blacklick, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
SUV Service
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!  Our team appreciates it!