Michael B.
Mansfield, OH
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service A++++
Wonderful service and customer care
Highly recommended
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/14/2020

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate it!

ND
Niranjan D.
Lewis Center, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020 Category: Service
First service
Good customer service, cordial and professional staff.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/11/2020

Thank You! We appreciate it!

Michael S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Very knowledgeable
Defiantly will be returning !

Miranda L.
Canal Winchester, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance visit quick and professional
Maintenance visit was quick and professional
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for the great review!

Canal Winchester, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great service !
really good employees

Jessica C.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
Nick was so patient and friendly with me from the start. And, went over and beyond his job description. I would recommend to everyone.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/08/2020

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate it!

ET
Emily T.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service!
Todd Kistler was extremely kind and helpful when I came in to get my car serviced. This was my first experience at Dennis Hyundai East, and it was great overall.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 08/05/2020

PW
Patricia W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2020 Category: Service
The employees are extremely helpful and polite. Nate went out of his way to see that I was safe while waiting for my car to be serviced.
I am happy with the folks at Dennis and have been a customer since 2002. I have always been a Hyundai fan, but now find myself very disappointed with the manufacturer. I have a white 2013 Santa Fe and the paint is literally blowing off of it as it travels down the road. Any sane individual knows that should not happen. Hyundai should stand behind their product but instead decided to only make a good faith jester. For this reason I’m driving my last Hyundai. Perhaps they should review and rate themselves instead of their dealers who I know have done outstanding work for the eleven years I’ve been a customer. Dennis is great, but I cannot recommend Hyundai, the car, to anyone. I have a good engine with only 46,000 miles sitting in a car body that looks like a piece of junk. Sad!

Sara H.
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Nate the great
Nate was great. Caring and helpful. Fast and kind.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/31/2020

Janet F.
Sunbury, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Good service and friendly
Very nice customer service
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you vey much. We appreciate the kind words.

Michelle R.

TJ
Timothy J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
On time, very courteous, very detailed drive
Todd is incredible to help you out! He is very patient, explains in detain all service to be preformed and i trust his suggestions fully!
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/27/2020

Thank You very much! We appreciate it!

AR
Alesia R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I've never purchased a Hyundai before. I wrote my first review when I first purchased my vehicle. It was a good review, but since I'd never purchased a Hyundai before, I said that "the jury is out". Well, it's been almost a year and I have to say that I am happy with my vehicle and the service. I would not have normally taken the time to complete another review because these days, EVERYONE wants a review. However, I wanted to take the time to write this review not only because I enjoy my 2019 Hyuandai Sonata, but since the pandemic started, while I've had some less than pleasant experience with other companies that I do business with, the service at Hyuandai has been "stellar". They worked with me during this unexpected pandemic that hit the nation (world) when I needed it the most. Some companies didn't. I am of the opinion and have expressed to some companies that "people will remember the companies who worked with them during this pandemic and they will also remember the companies that didn't". When the time came for my oil change, I was given the option of bringing it in or having someone come and pick it up and return it. I opted to bring it in, but it was nice to know that was an option. In addition, I did not have to wait long.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 07/27/2020

Thank You very much for taking the time and giving us this great review. We appreciate it.