02/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and always exceptional on time
A happy Hyundai customer

Gahanna, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Real good
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!  Our team appreciates it!

Dublin, OH
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Wow service everytime
I took my car in for service for the first time after I purchased my car from Dennis Hyundai. They did an excellent job of wowing me with the service provided. It took far less time than I was told to expect and all staff were extremely hospitable. I'll definitely be back. Service is so important to me and I'm please to have found a place that delivers on that as well, beside doing the actual job I went in for.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/26/2021

GK
Glenda K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Dennis Great Service
I am impressed by the service I continue to receive at Dennis Hyundai East. The staff is courteous, professional, and, accurate each time. Good business happens there and I’ll continue service at this location!
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/22/2021

Michael B.
Mansfield, OH
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful staff!
Great service and staff as always
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/20/2021

ST
Sheila T.
Pataskala, OH
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Easy to schedule and prompt completion
I always have a pleasant experience from scheduling to completion.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/17/2021

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
I will always take my car here for service. Because they are good and fast no long wait
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/16/2021

BG
Barry G.
Blacklick, OH
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
I like coming there the ppl are friendly and they care about your car prices are reasonable I ment to give a 5 star as always keep up the good work and thanks for caring for your customers during these though times.

02/14/2021 Category: Service
friendly staff
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/14/2021

Hello. Judging by the great comments I think you meant to rate us a 5 star. If not I will definitely reach out to you privately.

Todd Kistler

TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/15/2021

Thank You very much! We appreciate it!

Robert H.

Westerville, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Quality service
I have been very satisfied with the service to several cars I have received. The services techs have always answered all my questions and thoroughly explained necessary maintenance or repairs. They are the reason I have returned to Dennis Hyundai for car purchases.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/12/2021

Akashdeep B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service and Quality
Bought my first car from Dennis Hyundai East in 2019. Received amazing service from one of their representative who unfortunately doesn't work here anymore! Would highly recommend this place to anyone if they're looking for brand new or used cars. Been taking my car here to get serviced for the past 2 years now and no problems so far. Their service is excellent. Would love to give a shout out to Nate Lamore and Todd Kistler both are amazing at their jobs! They always send me the multi point inspection report via email and give good advices.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/08/2021

Great
Good environment

02/05/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
They gat train and experience workers.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for speaking to me about your survey and I'm glad you feel comfortable doing business with us.

Thank You for your time.

TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/05/2021

Ben B.
02/02/2021
Excellent Sales and Finance People
I recently purchased a car from Dennis Hyundai and the experience was great!
I worked with Hermon Malone. Hermon provided excellent customer service. He really hustled and was a joy to work with. When it came time to make a deal Hermon and the sales manager put together a good deal and I was sold. The finance gentleman I worked with on the paperwork was also a joy.
If you are in the market for a new car I would highly recommend Hermon Malone and Dennis Hyundai. Love my new car. I can truly say this was the best car buying experience I have had in a long time. Highly recommend.

AV
Alphonse V.
Blacklick, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/02/2021 Category: Service
The dealership you can trust
Honest team of service providers. They are customer focused and want to insure your total satisfaction! Service is prompt The representatives spend time to ask questions, listen carefully and make recommendations. Nice, clean waiting area.
TODD K. from Dennis Hyundai of Easton responded on 02/03/2021