Chula Vista, CA
06/24/2019
The genuine respect and customer service.
The fact that there are still old school BMW and Foreign Car services around makes me feel that my 330ci is in great hands.

BG
Bridget G.
06/23/2019
Experience and honesty and real care for your car
That’s how they treat you at Dennis Sherman with honesty and Years of experience they do a great job every time. I’d recommend Dennis Sherman to anyone with a BMW Porsche

Jeff C.
El Cajon, CA
BMW 525i
06/22/2019
Old BMW
Hi Dave, Your shop is the best. I always feel confidant when I take my 25 year old BMW 525i in for service that it will be fixed right and for a fair price.

HJ
Heather J.
Santee, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/22/2019
Excellent team, excellent service, incredibly knowledgeable!
Thank you Dave and team for your attentiveness to my needs and for your dedication in providing top notch service! I will be back whenever I need anything. Your establishment is trustworthy, tried, and true! I thank you!!!

PC
Peter C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/21/2019
Professionals
I have confidence taking my TDI here, these guys have done top notch work. Once when I brought my car in, there wereissues that I won’t going to detail about here but I was very satisfied as to the way they resolved them.
The shop is always clean, almost spit shined.
Highly recommended.

06/16/2019
Customer service
Always professional and courteous. I know it’s hard to find an honest shop but these guys are upfront and don’t try to sell you something you don’t need.

Jay K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/16/2019
Great place, I would highly recommend
I’m in the car business and the dealerships I worked for have been using them forever. Really skilled mechanics who our very helpful and obviously take pride in providing great service. It’s obvious from the second you walk in that the place is special, their garage is hospital like clean.

06/14/2019
"Breath of Fresh Air" (than dealing w/ Dealer Car Service)
Very NICE and efficient!
Definitely will return for service.

Jason B.
El Cajon, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff at this business treats him well and gives him fair prices.

Jenny S.
Audi TT
06/12/2019
Great care, honest work, fair prices.
I have been taking my Audi to Dennis Sherman Foreign Car Service for at least 15 years after giving up on my dealership which took forever to service and was vastly overpriced. Dennis Sherman’s has provided excellent care for a fair price and I NEVER feel cheated or gouged. During routine checks, they tell me of any upcoming needed repairs and can advise what is urgent vs those things that may wait. I recently had a small oil leak repaired that they told me about several years ago but was so small at the time that it didn’t drip. So I was not surprised when it did become a problem and took care of it promptly.
My Audi is17 years old and Dennis Sherman’s has been keeping it running in top shape for all these years. Their shop is clean and they are invariably polite and treat me as a valued customer every time. I would never take my car anywhere else.

RF
Randy F.
06/12/2019
Genuine Customer Service
Dave, Scott, and the whole team go out of their way to make service on your vehicle feel personal. Porsche/Audi service is a known premium cost. The team at Dennis Sherman make every effort to control costs and make prudent recommendations - without compromising safety and performance. Complete trust in all facets of what they do.

SO
Steve O.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he liked the information the staff gave him up front and the speed of their service. They also gave great customer service.

LG
Lotitha G.
Porsche Cayenne
06/07/2019
Honest people
Alto I had been told my car would be ready in a certain day and it wasn’t had to pay for two extra days for my car rental would’ve been nice if they offer to take something off my bill. Beside that I believe this place is very professional, clean, honest and the welcoming they give you when you arrive. I would not want any other shop to work on my car thanks Dennis Sherman

CE
Chris E.
Lemon Grove, CA
Audi S4
06/05/2019
Great business
This is a great place to bring your foreign car. This place will be my new home shop for and repairs to my Audi S4. The people who work there are very cool from the guys in the front to the mechanics. Great place.

EV
Elizabeth V.
06/01/2019
Excellent Customer Service, Punctuality and above all reasonable prices. I am very happy with the service received from all the staff, thank you very much. And of course with me, they have a client who will gladly recommend your business.
Thanks Again !
Elizabeth.

Marilyn G.
06/01/2019
Fair and reliable
I’ve taken my BMW for various repairs to Dennis Sherman’s, and I can always count on the job being done as efficiently and fairly as possible. They really care about their customers, and they know their cars!

Jennifer R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/31/2019
Trustworthy and Quick
I’ve been taking my car(s) to Dennis Sherman for about 8 years. The mechanics are always pleasant and helpful. Most importantly I trust that they won’t overcharge me or recommend unnecessary repairs to make an extra buck.

Bob S.
05/25/2019
Honest, fair prices, good work.
Honest, fair prices, good work.

Joris H.
Porsche Cayenne
05/23/2019
Straight talk great service quality repair
Said it above

Mario B.
Coronado, CA
05/17/2019
Faithful Customer to a Faithful Business!
Dave and Scott always take care of me AND my Beemers! yes, Beemers cause I've had many!