NB
Natasha B.
03/05/2021
Trusted and Professional
We have been going to Dennis Sherman for over 15 years. They absolutely know what they are doing and their labor costs are far better than using any dealer in San Diego. They are well respected.

PM
Pia M.
Chula Vista, CA
03/01/2021
Trust Trust Trust
This is the first time I have taken my car into a repair place and trust them 100%. Pretty good feeling

Mike S.
02/27/2021
Foolhardy to go any place else
Good price, great service, super reliable and good guys. Everything one needs.

DA
David A.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
David said he uses them for his vehicles, they're just plain good at what they do and he likes the personnel. He works closely with Scott and Dave as being top-notch in taking care of his vehicles' needs.

FB
Frank B.
El Cajon, CA
02/26/2021
Year after year, Awesome!!
As the years go on and on Dennis Sherman’s remains the best!! Review after review, they remain the same. Honest, fair and the ONLY place I will take my cars.

Carlsbad, CA
02/26/2021
Amazing service that goes beyond
Such a dedicated crew, best in class.

LR
Lisa R.
02/26/2021
always helpful! love them!!!
been going there for over 15 years...trust them 100%!

LP
Lucilia P.
Audi Q3
Reliable and Integrity
I have been taking my Audis to Dennis Sherman for the past 6 years for various services. They consistently demonstrate exceptional work, integrity, honesty, and timely. They are flexible and provide courtesy transportation to take you to work while they work on your car.

HJ
Heather J.
Santee, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/24/2021
Dennis Sherman is #1-Excellent service ALWAYS!!
I have been taking my VW Beetle to Dennis Sherman for years and am always beyond pleased with their service. Thank you gentlemen for The superb service, your dedication, for being so attentive, and always going above and beyond!

WL
William L.
La Mesa, CA
02/23/2021
Only mechanic I trust
Another mechanic attempted to charge me 600,stating my JBE Box needed to replaced while on vacation. I delayed having repairs made till home. Dennis Sherman was able to diagnose problem and fix in less then 30 minutes. 2 fuses needed to be replaced. Thank you Guys!!!

Jack H.
02/23/2021
Turned out to be a fair price.
Manager explained everything I asked about. He arranged to have the old spark coil saved for me. It's been 2 years, but I do seem to have a positive memory / feeling from that time as well. There are a lot of desperate garage shops in the area, and they are less than forthright. Some of them don't know their business...especially when dealing with a sophisticated vehicle like a 335i. I am always wary, but I absolutely hate to be gutted by a dealer, so I think I'll stay with DS for this car. Klaus at German auto used to work on my Mercedes, and would have been my first choice, but he very honestly indicates that there is enough difference between the Mercedes and BMWs that he doesn't want to work on Beemers, or Porsches, or Audis. He actually referred me to DS twice now, so that's very good recommendations in my book. I appreciated the tutorial on where the battery terminals show up under the hood too! - Thanks, and I'll be back ....hopefully not too soon! ( ; - ))

Rose S.
Spring Valley, CA
02/19/2021
Always Reliable!
We have been taking our vehicles (BMWs) to Dennis Sherman Foreign Car Service for many years and they continue to offer reliable and friendly service. I highly recommend them!

Lenny B.
La Mesa, CA
Volkswagen GTI
02/17/2021
Personable, Professional, and Knowledgeable
Dennis Sherman Foreign Car Service has everything I want in an automobile repair facility. Their work is thorough, well-done, and priced fairly. They monitor abnormalities that aren't problems yet and keep me informed. The place to go if you have a German car.

Chula Vista, CA
02/17/2021
Dennis Sherman
Fantastic service, honest and friendly!!

Chetan M.
Audi allroad
02/15/2021
If Tony the Tiger brought his car here.
On a scale of 1-10, they're grrrrrrreat!