DV
Debi V.
Lathrop, CA
10/09/2020
Only choose Den’s for your auto repair needs!!!
I Have been coming to Den’s for all of my auto repairs for several years. They never let me down. They are not out to make money but in many cases how to save me money. They wil have been coming to Den’s for all of my auto repairs for several years. They never let me down. They are not out to make money but in many cases have saved me money. Loch is so awesome. He has gotten me used parts when I am low on funds and always provides the most excellent customer service. I just can’t say enough about how wonderful this auto repair business is. I refer them to family and friends and once you go there you will never go anywhere else.

MT
M. T.
Stockton, CA
07/13/2017
Knowledgeable. Affordable. Helpful.
Took my late father's 1990 pickup here to have a cracked radiator replaced. It was one of the shops recommended by the AAA tow truck driver who rescued me when the pickup overheated.

The shop is clean, the manager (owner?) Loch is knowledgeable and helpful. He gave me an estimate range over the phone, and there were no surprise charges. Pickup is running fine.

Ladies, if you're like me and not mechanically-inclined, you can go here and not feel like they're going to rip you off.

CALVIN M.
Stockton, CA
09/06/2011
tighten ac belt/4 runner
the work was done quickly and efficiently and appreciated.

DT
Dina T.
La Habra, CA
07/31/2011
Real Service You Can Trust!
Avery reliable and trust worthy auto repair shop.
You know your car will be fixed correctly here! Mechanics work with customers to provide exactly what you need, without the run around. They really listen and provide great service.

DT
DINA T.
07/31/2011
Thanks Den's Auto
Thank you for all of the work on the X5! As always, excellent service. Great computer generated info!