Latest Review about 1 month ago

PC
P.J. and Sons Constructions C.
Haddonfield, NJ
06/15/2021
5 star all the way
Really a good shop for your Volkswagen repair and Chris's can-do attitude is what keeps me coming back. He knows about both performance and reliability and always guide you right, when it comes to advice. He knows how to keep clients happy and coming back and have great reviews for a reason...there is nothing bad to say about Desi.

PS
Phillip S.
Thorofare, NJ
06/05/2021
Engine codes
Desi Auto Care helped me out with my clutch. my MINI COOPER got a few fail codes during an NJ state inspection. My check engine light then started coming on.

Technician was able to diagnose and repair the problem in about 3.5 hours. He had MINI diagnostic system. I have already referred a few friends and I highly recommend.

Don W.
Collingswood, NJ
05/25/2021
Bearings
Desi Auto Care has replaced a wheel bearings for my Mercedes. Sam charged me less than the original estimate, including all diagnostics for my DIY efforts.

Book in advanced, as this Benz-shop is very busy!

KR
Ken & Gina R.
Clementon, NJ
04/14/2021
VM-MINI
I have had two vehicles serviced by Chris recently and each job was outstanding. I had fuel pump replaced on my Volkswagen and he recommended a belt replacement (he showed me belt was frayed) On my MINI Cooper-S, he replaced all brake rotors/pads and rear shocks. In the process, he shows me that rear wheel bearing/hub assembly was binding and needed to be replaced as well.

I'm glad he did because that would be big problem if happened while driving. Chris forthcoming, keeping the old parts to show me where the issue is.
Chris B., General Manager / Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you!

Dance Classes b.
Stratford, NJ
03/16/2021
Struts Fixed correctly
Another shop in West Berlin (won't name any names....) installed my BMW's struts backwards which caused tire rub when I had new tires installed. Desi Auto Care corrected that West Berlin shop's error for a very fair price. They're also friendly people.

WW
Wendy W.
Haddonfield, NJ
02/08/2021
desi auto care
I took my car to Desi Auto Care and in within 30 minutes the real issue was found...bad thermostat!

Fair price part+labor and my Mercedes were running great again! I will come back for oil changes, brakes, and everything else my SLK 230 will ever need.

Because of delay parts delivery, I git my car back to me one day late. (but it's not a big complain)

PS
Pierre S.
Atco, NJ
01/21/2021
Simply the Best!
I live in Philadelphia, but took my '15 Porsche Macan turbo here because of the astronomical prices for service at the PA dealers. I had the timing belt/water pump/roller-tensioner/accessory belt service for more than a third less than what I was quoted by the Philadelphia dealers. The job was completed on time and a month later, all is great.

Plus, the technician-Chris was willing to talk to me about my Porsche...even though he was very busy!!

Dyson (family) D.
Berlin, NJ
12/13/2020
Feel at Ease
Made me feel at ease when I dropped off my Cayenne I recently bought. Week after buying it off a private party, I discovered a leak. My SUV cooling tube connecting the two halves of the engine was brittle/broken, and all the coolant leaked in a minute. Chris said he would take a look at it. He is knowledgeable and to the point, and a fair price technician. I was fully satisfied with the job. I will back to him for other items (Fuel Pump and Water Pump) that needed to be addressed. I highly recommend them!!!! For any Porsch!!!

Jonathan R.
Haddon Heights, NJ
12/12/2020
A+ shop
Been taking my Jaguar XF here since they opened. OUTSTANDING job and a clean shop & parking lot! It's just like going to the dealership, but instead of all the luxury furniture, deceiving service advisor and marble floor, you get good/cheap repairs by experienced mechanics. I'll be customer of Desi Auto Care as needed!!

A MUST VISIT JAG-SHOP!

Mahesh Raj G.
Stratford, NJ
12/11/2020
On my first visit Chris suspected that PCV valve and Suction pump was clogged so that the engine was running lean. He ordered the parts for me for $73 he fixed it and no labor charge. The engine problem disappeared!

Jacob W.
Moorestown, NJ
11/25/2020
Mechanics knows their craft.
Took my Mercedes AMG there because if wouldn't start up and the check engine light came on. I initially had Cherry Hill repair shop run a diagnostic and charged me $150, which showed that there was something wrong with the cam shaft and I was told was that I had to take to the dealership. Well I'm so happy I went to Desi Auto Care, Chris pretty much knew exactly what the problem was right after I describe the issue. He still ran a diagnostic, quoted me the price and there was no surprise s or hidden fees.

I'll definitely be referring other people to them.

Jason G.
Collingswood, NJ
11/25/2020
Good
Hey folks! If you’re searching for a dependable Porsche technician look no further. Desi Auto Care guys will take care of you no matter what the issues are. I took my car for some spacers installs and Master Technician worked with me until I found a set up that I really wanted. He even installed a Deval Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for a fraction of the cost a dealer would charge me. Quick turnaround, competitive pricing and friendly Kaitlyn at front desk.

Amanda B.
Marlton, NJ
11/02/2020
No fuzz. They nailed it.
I have spent year 2020 bouncing from local mechanic shops to dealerships trying to get my Infiniti QX56 fixed. I lost so much time/money on those other places. Chris and his team instantly new what the transmission leak issue was and what it would take to fix it. I'm talking about serious repairs jobs. I could have saved so much money if I had known before about Desi Auto Care.

Abhishek M.
Voorhees, NJ
10/28/2020
my first experience with the place
Desi Auto Care was recommended by a co-worker and it worked out great. I was having problems with a smog on my Mercedes Benz E350. Andrew ran a diagnostic exam and then a visual inspection and found a cracked exhaust manifold near O2 SENSOR. He told me what it would cost for repairs. Job was done yesterdayand I appreciate the extra effort! I recommend these mechanics, definitely gear heads!

PL
Peter L.
Blackwood, NJ
10/25/2020
Desi expertise is equivalent to the dealership
This place is honest and provides a realistic turn around time for my ‘07 BOXTER, and he is COMMUNICATIVE... The biggest asset a repair shop could have.

I only leave reviews when business does amazingly well. I highly recommend all Porsche related repairs to this shop. Being able to fully assess every aspect of this business based off of my professional opinion as a client. Great job D-E-S-I...!!