Amanda B.
Marlton, NJ
11/02/2020
No fuzz. They nailed it.
I have spent year 2020 bouncing from local mechanic shops to dealerships trying to get my Infiniti QX56 fixed. I lost so much time/money on those other places. Chris and his team instantly new what the transmission leak issue was and what it would take to fix it. I'm talking about serious repairs jobs. I could have saved so much money if I had known before about Desi Auto Care.

Abhishek M.
Voorhees, NJ
10/28/2020
my first experience with the place
Desi Auto Care was recommended by a co-worker and it worked out great. I was having problems with a smog on my Mercedes Benz E350. Andrew ran a diagnostic exam and then a visual inspection and found a cracked exhaust manifold near O2 SENSOR. He told me what it would cost for repairs. Job was done yesterdayand I appreciate the extra effort! I recommend these mechanics, definitely gear heads!

PL
Peter L.
Blackwood, NJ
10/25/2020
Desi expertise is equivalent to the dealership
This place is honest and provides a realistic turn around time for my ‘07 BOXTER, and he is COMMUNICATIVE... The biggest asset a repair shop could have.

I only leave reviews when business does amazingly well. I highly recommend all Porsche related repairs to this shop. Being able to fully assess every aspect of this business based off of my professional opinion as a client. Great job D-E-S-I...!!

VP
Victoria P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
10/05/2020
Desi's expertise is equivalent to the dealership
I own a 2012 Jaguar XK, and I never had a more satisfying experience repairing my car anywhere else. These mechanics are hardworking folks who are extremely down to earth. Every time I needed to have my car examined, they've always gone out of their ways to help me.

Desi - pricing is quite fair. They won't change you an arm and a leg.

HH
Hartling-John H.
Voorhees, NJ
10/04/2020
responsive & helpful
Simply out... I would not take my Mercedes anywhere else!

I have 2011 R350 that had some problems for a while with tuning, leaks, frames, etc...Desi Auto Care crew was able to fix the Benz completely. I now take it in even for oil changes...if you like dealer quality work for a less money, try Desi.... Good MB-technicians!

Dr.Joseph P.
Sewell, NJ
09/06/2020
advice
Came here last week and was greeted warmly by Drew. He assisted me in finding the best brake fluid on my MINI Cooper Clubman and gave me some advice on how to do it correctly.Drew said to me: don't hesitate to call me if you need further help. Wow!

I'm definitely coming back for my next maintenance service and more...! Great first impression :) Thanks!

Dr.Joseph P.
Sewell, NJ
09/05/2020
advice
Came here last week and was greeted warmly by Drew. He assisted me in finding the best brake fluid on my MINI Cooper Clubman and gave me some advice on how to do it correctly. Drew said to me: don't hesitate to call me if you need further help. Wow!

Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 09/08/2020

Hello Dr. Perry!
We appreciate you for sharing your experience. Thank you.

Best wishes from - MINI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

NG
Natasha G.
West Berlin, NJ
08/28/2020
timing chain replacement
Unfortunately, my Audi 3.6 required a major timing chain job. This is a common issue with some Audi models. I initially took it to Cherry Hill dealer but they wanted an arm and leg to do a job. I found the DEsi Auto Care and it was the best decision ever. Chris was very clear with his quote. They done the timing chain job also restored several other problems under the hood. Katelyn kept me informed the process.

My Audi now runs great. I couldn’t be more impressed. If you have a Audi/Volkswagen, take it here.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/29/2020

Hello Natasha!
We're specialized in happy customers. Thank you.

Best wishes from - AUDI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

NQ
Natalie Q.
Gibbsboro, NJ
08/26/2020
He's my go to guy
Very bizarre symptoms my '13 Infinity G37 had. Two other shops could not figure it out, but Desi Auto Care was able to fix it right away. My whip has been running great ever since.

Hello Natalie!
We appreciate your support. Thank you.

Best wishes from - INFINITI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, Japanese expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Mark Jr. M.
Palmyra, NJ
08/22/2020
TLC
I have Volkswagen Jetta that needed some TLC. I am so happy to have met Andrew at DESI. He is extremely knowledgeable on German cars. I usually would take my car to the dealership for service but with the high prices I feel fortunate to have Andrew work on my VW. I would highly recommend them.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/24/2020

Hello Mark!

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you so much for your support.

Best wishes from - VOLKSWAGEN specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Jamal W.
Maple Shade, NJ
08/15/2020
My new mechanic shop
Took my Land Rover LR3 to get quoted for a re-repair. A maple Shade shop messed up my Rover and tried getting me to pay $1630 for a repair. I called Desi Auto Care and Leslie told me to bring in on Wed to get checked out. They ended up fixing up my SUV that was messed up by other shop. Was 100% satisfied with the time they spent fixing it, cost, and customer service.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/17/2020

Hello Jamal!
Thank you for sending your brother for Rover service. We appreciate your support.

Best wishes from - Land Rover specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

KL
Kimberly L.
Marlton, NJ
08/15/2020
Thanks for everything
Katelyn was friendly and fit me in Friday for a power steering pump replacement on my 2014 Audi TT Quattro. It was well priced, and I felt confident that they take good care of my car. I will definitely be going back for future service and maintenance needs.

Hello Kimberly!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your support.

Best wishes from - Audi specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

BN
Brian N.
Collingswood, NJ
07/29/2020
Diagnosed VW
I have a Volkswagen with a strange vibration that I wanted a second opinion on. Sam was very helpful over the phone + in person, during this shelter-in-place stage we are at now. Desi Auto Care able to give me a diagnosis and didn’t charge me the full hour to diagnose which was cool. They appear to specialize in European of all generations.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 07/30/2020

Hello Brian!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure to take care of your VW.

Best wishes from - Volkswagen specialist independent local auto repair shop, certified expert mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

AD
A. DeLaney D.
Magnolia, NJ
07/17/2020
I’m thankful
I have found Desi auto care to be. 1) Extremely honest with a perfect level of integrity for their service. 2) Chris is communicative and pleasant to deal with. 3) highly technically proficient. There is literally nothing more anyone could possibly ask for in a BMW mechanic.

- I’m a proud owner of 128i convertible.

Hello Amy!

We appriciate your support. Thank you so much!

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent local auto repair shop, certified expert mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Lisa M.
Stratford, NJ
07/09/2020
GLA 250
Drew replaced the water pump in my Mercedes GLA250. I found him to be very honest/up front. His communication was great and always got back to me in a timely manner. But the great service didn't stop there. When I went to pick up my Benz, he took about 30 minutes to explain the job he did and give me tips on what to watch out for with my Benz. In summary, my experience - I would definitely recommend.

Hello Lisa!

Thank you for taking time to review. We appreciate your help.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent local auto repair shop, certified expert mechanics, imported maintenance service center.