BN
Brian N.
Collingswood, NJ
07/29/2020
Diagnosed VW
I have a Volkswagen with a strange vibration that I wanted a second opinion on. Sam was very helpful over the phone + in person, during this shelter-in-place stage we are at now. Desi Auto Care able to give me a diagnosis and didn’t charge me the full hour to diagnose which was cool. They appear to specialize in European of all generations.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 07/30/2020

Hello Brian!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure to take care of your VW.

Best wishes from - Volkswagen specialist independent local auto repair shop, certified expert mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

AD
A. DeLaney D.
Magnolia, NJ
07/17/2020
I’m thankful
I have found Desi auto care to be. 1) Extremely honest with a perfect level of integrity for their service. 2) Chris is communicative and pleasant to deal with. 3) highly technically proficient. There is literally nothing more anyone could possibly ask for in a BMW mechanic.

- I’m a proud owner of 128i convertible.

Hello Amy!

We appriciate your support. Thank you so much!

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent local auto repair shop, certified expert mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Lisa M.
07/09/2020
GLA 250
Drew replaced the water pump in my Mercedes GLA250. I found him to be very honest/up front. His communication was great and always got back to me in a timely manner. But the great service didn't stop there. When I went to pick up my Benz, he took about 30 minutes to explain the job he did and give me tips on what to watch out for with my Benz. In summary, my experience - I would definitely recommend.

Hello Lisa!

Thank you for taking time to review. We appreciate your help.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent local auto repair shop, certified expert mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Cornell S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
06/20/2020
I highly recommend shop
Very fair about the job that needed to be done - - (Replaced engine mount, four tires and all brakes) Changed bulbs in both side marker, high beam and parking light WITHOUT charge...I highly recommend.

Hello Sean!

We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes from - European specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Robert H.
06/01/2020
I do recommend
I like this shop. Andrew is super honest and knows his German cars. I have a 2007 Porsche Cayman that requires quite a bit of TLC. He provides me with great advice and keeps this old car running like a champ!

Hello Robert

We welcomes you to our Porsche-Family of fine customers.

Best wishes from - PORSCHE specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

ME
McBride E.
Voorhees, NJ
05/28/2020
They are everything you want in Jaguar service!
2014 Jaguar XJ8 timing chain tensioners replaced and the spark plugs with a minimal addition of labor costs and Chris didn't try to ding me for all the hours associated with the indivudual items as if I had them performed seperately, Desi Auto Care will only fix what is in need of repair and makes suggestions of other thing that may need attention in the future.

They've never tried to sell me anything that I didn't need and I really like that.

Stacy M.
05/11/2020
assessment
I’m new BMW customer. I was going in for an alternator check ( which Chris said is ok after running an assessment) and to have work done on my main window control panel on the driver side. The control panel had to be purchased from dealership, but Chris done above-beyond and research for a used warranted part. Overall impression is this is an honest shop wiry good job valves + customer service. Quotes have been competitive and fair.

SV
Steve V.
Camden, NJ
04/23/2020
Window, A/C
I had an appoinment at Desi Auto to get the passenger side window repair/fix on my AUDI after my regular mechanic declined to fix the window due to the risk of rupturing airbag. Sean advised me what could be wrong with the window and provided an estimate. Also I asked what would cost me to recharge my A/C, his quote was still much lower. He provided explanation and photos of both jobs. Both jobs were done perfectly! I highly recommended coming here!

Rocky C.
Runnemede, NJ
04/10/2020
Truthful and precise
Took my Volkswagen here for the first time and had a great experience. The service manager shawn, was very professional and did a great job having his team research, diagnose and fix my Volkswagen’s issues. Even after coming up with initial diagnosis, they did further testing and found the real source of the issues without performing a needless repair. I was really pleased with the update they provided regarding progress and how they set my expectations. Great job!
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 04/13/2020

Hello Rocky!
Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate your support.

Best wishes from - Volkswagen specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

BC
Betty C.
Woodbury, NJ
03/26/2020
breath of fresh air!
It's tough to find an honest mechanic, especially a single female! Going through mechanics who have tried to upsell unnecessary repairs and overcharging. Shawn is very thorough and detailed, and fast! He's going to tell you like it is, and be honest about the repair that needs to be done. He is definitely a "for the customer" mechanic with a humble personality and I'll definitely be bringing my Mercedes for all repair needs in the future!
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/26/2020

Hello Betty!
Thank you for spreading the word about us.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LT
Levinson T.
Riverton, NJ
03/09/2020
Cooper-S
When I met Andrew in person for my appointment in the evening he was very humble and succinct. He answered all of the questions and concerns I had about my Mini Cooper and agreed to repair on it. Next day 4pm I was notified by Katelyn that my MINI was ready for pickup. Great business operation.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/10/2020

Hello Tom!

We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes from - MINI Cooper specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Marla G.
Moorestown, NJ
02/15/2020
Only SAAB mechanic in the area
If Desi Auto Care ever moves to other location, I'm going to follow them. Or give up my baby, my SAAB 9-5. They're the only shop will touch my SAAB. The facts are that they do great repair work, are very responsive, are more reasonable in price than the dealership, are not condescending to women like other repair shops are, and are just down to earth, nice mechanics
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Marla!
We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - SAAB specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Adam B.
Blackwood, NJ
01/27/2020
Thanks so much Shawn!
Difficult issues with my Audi Q5 and he did hours of research and reached out to others in the industry to get feedback. Together developed a strategy/timeline of the issues and yesterday it was done and it was success!!! It is rare to find an Audi shop that is willing to take the time to work with you, listen to you and really do all they can for the best outcome.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 01/27/2020

Hello Adam!

It is always our mission to deliver seamless, secure and friendly auto service. Thank you so much.

Best wishes from - Audi specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

AK
Abby K.
Swedesboro, NJ
01/15/2020
Spark Plugs
I normally go to shop in Marlton to get repair done. But he was busy and I needed my spark plugs changed urgently, so I called up DESI to see if they could change my plugs. Emily was nice enough to squeeze me in for spark plugs. When I went there I was told it would take 30 minutes to change spark plugs. They just wanted me to wait in office until the engine to cool down which is understandable.

He got me as s new customer and he's getting a good review. If you need service on your BMW or Mercedes Benz go to DESI.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 01/16/2020

Hello Abby!

We welcomes you to our BMW-family of fine customers.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Yes! We're female friendly auto repair shop.

FK
Fabio K.
Cherry Hill, NJ
01/10/2020
Don’t hesitate to give them a call.
It was a minor repair on my BMW 535i, Sam refused to my offer to pay for his services, saying, “you are a regular client, so don’t worry about it.” Seriously? Mechanic spent 45 minutes figuring out what needed to be done and then fixing the issue. You just don’t get that type of service very often.

While I hope that we have no major mechanical issues with my bimmer. You can be sure that we’ll be back to Desi Auto Care if we do.
Chris B., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 01/11/2020

Hello Fabio!
Thank you for your long time loyal support.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.