VB
Vishal B.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Authentic MINI shop
Brought my ('12 Roadster) MINI Cooper for oil change spoke with Jessica quoted me a very reasonable price %60 less than what the dealer charges. Shawn's mechanic went the extra mile, fixed a tire TPMS sensor light, replaced missing bolts and reset computer. the little things that go a long way without nickel & dime you to death. they have the special tools and diagnostic/programming computer just for MINIs!!
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 05/15/2019

Hello Vishal!
We welcomes you to our MINI-family of fine customers. Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - MINI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

CD
Candice D.
Salem, NJ
05/14/2019
Since I bought the '08 M-B 350E...
Since I bought the '08 M-B 350E, we were not aware of everything covered by original warranties. But recently, Chris made sure that I don't pay for an expensive dealer's replacement that was incorporated in a complex repair. It's all fixed, at less cost than others could have charged! In addition to their superior work, good at explaining everything and answering all of my questions.

Hello Candice!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - MERCEDES BENZ specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

FS
Fabio S.
Collingswood, NJ
05/14/2019
Check their website for great specials & coupons
Our 2011 Land Rover Evoque has always been serviced by the dealer. Now that it is no longer under warranty, I needed to find alternative. After reading reviews, I took the vehicle to Desi Auto Care for a regualr service. Shawn took the time to thoroughly explain the different services they offer and which maintenance services out vehicle would need in the future. I found his prices very reasonable and will be taking both of my Evoque & Discovery there for all future repairs.

Hello Fabio!
We welcomes you to our Land Rover-family of fine customers. Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - LAND ROVER specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European-British expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Mr. Mostek R.
Voorhees, NJ
05/10/2019
bmw
I called Sam after my BMW broke down with heavy smoke on the Route 73 North going towards Marlton and he quickly sent his towing company driver. He called me the next day (I was nervous about my 2014 i3 out of warranty BMW) but he gave me very affordable pricing and I had my car back by Fri.

Hello Mr. Mostek!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

WR
Will R.
Swedesboro, NJ
04/30/2019
2008 BMW 335i
I brought my car here to have my downpipes (part of the exhaust system) removed and the original stock downpipes placed back on the car. Sam during the entire process, letting me take a look at the car once it was hoisted in the air. the job ended up being a lot tougher and lengthy than anticipated. After looking the undercarriage, I understood why it took so long. Sam quoted me 3 hrs once they had the car in the air and only charged me for those 3 hrs even though it took more time. they also stayed late on a Saturday to complete my car. That showed to me his dedication.

DF
Douglas F.
Merchantville, NJ
04/21/2019
They're Superb!
These guys saved my day and I'm grateful! I have a 2008 Merc. B. I recently spent 7 weeks in Stratford going to Kennedy Hospital University. On my way to Kennedy, my car started running very erratically. It was 3:30pm, I started calling to see if someone could check my car immediately. Sam at Desi Auto Care the only guys who said they would check my car right away. I drove it to him and they had the issue diagnosed with in 10 minutes - a bad coil. $65 later, I was back ontbe road by 5pm. I will always remember how they were so willing to get me out of a jam on such short notice. Hands down no doubt no questions asked.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 04/23/2019

Hello Douglas!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - MERCEDES BENZ specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

DF
Douglas F.
Merchantville, NJ
04/21/2019
They're Superb!

Judith.Byerly B.
Trenton, NJ
04/11/2019
In fact- it drives better
I went to them for the first time last Tuesday after recommendation from local Car Wash owner. They performed magic on my old Lexus GX470 after a few adjustments; it drives like I just pulled it out of the show room! I will never go any other shop...Desi Auto Care hands down is the best repair shop I have ever gone to, I only wish I knew about them long before.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Judith!
We welcomes you to our Lexus-family of fine customers. Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - LEXUS specialist independent, local auto repair shop, Japanese expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

PB
Paul B.
Sewell, NJ
04/09/2019
MINI 2 Door Hardtop
Some suspension issues that had been driving me nuts! As we were talking about the problems I'm experiencing, I found the master mechanic and head mechanic both very expert about Mini's and when all was said and done, I was very happy with their work. They walked me through some of their issues I had and explained some of the options. It was no pressure and I felt very comfortable (Because the Mini dealer told me the same things) with his diagnosis. There aren't any Mini shop that I really trust, but Desi will get my business in the future.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 04/10/2019

Hello Paul!
Thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you.

Best wishes from - MINI COOPER specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

AT
Ashok T.
Voorhees, NJ
03/28/2019
A6
I brought my Audi A6 into Desi's shop with the complaint that the car is vibrating while idling. Communication was great and Rafael told me what the diagnosis was in timely manner. I waited around for hour with update. He replaced engine mounts. This work did fix the problem. I was charged fair for labor and parts replacement that was necessary and did resolve the issue I brought and Audi in for.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/28/2019

Hello Ashok!
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes from - Audi specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

TH
Tasha H.
Burlington, NJ
03/26/2019
Battery - Key
I had to have my ML320 towed over to Desi Auto Care Tuesday morning because the car would not hold a charge without dying quickly. I knew it was more than just a battery, which was old and probably bad. Ryan got to my car quickly. He changed the battery and also determined that I simply needed to replace my key. Luckily, I had an extra key that had not been used, and everything now works fine with that key. Even though I dropped my car off, they came and picked me up at my office when it was time to get the car. My experience was a decent one.

Hello Tasha!
We welcomes you to our Mercedes-family of fine customers. Thank you.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

James L.
03/25/2019
Dependable Team
Holy cow! Sam and the team at Desi Auto Care is top notch. He explained my 2010 Jaguar XF brake situation in detail and convinced me to hold off on replacement until it's mechanically advised. What a smart way to earn repeat business and referrals. I just referred my sister in law to Desi for her Mercedes engine vibration issues. Good Karma!!

Hello James!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appriciate your support.

Best wishes from - Jaguar specialist independent, local auto repair shop, British expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

HC
HYUN-Cho C.
Runnemede, NJ
03/22/2019
Great Work as usual
How do I explain? Desi Auto Care has kept my 2006 Mercedes Benz SL-500 running great. His prices are LOW considering that Mercedes are expensive to maintain and repair. I have been going here for the last 30 months. The service has remained top quality because Shawn used to be a top Mercedes mechanic at dealership for so many years.

In addition to the repair job of active body control system which was leaking fluid from many areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, seals (cause damage to the undercarriage) I have had many repairs including windshield replacement, broken mirror, and Blower motor replacement. Each time the repairs were completed on time and the communication was informative. When my car is ready they always call me and doesn't make me wait to go pick it up.

Hello Hyun!

Thank you for your continue support.

John JR. K.
Marlton, NJ
03/19/2019
Super Nice!
Strange happenings while travelling on Route 561 - engine seems to cut off for a seconds, headlight will dim/bright, and vipers starts by themselves....feels like a Halloween inside of my Volkswagen!

My regular shop is 85 miles away. Luckily I found Desi Auto Care who was able to fit me into their schedule. Andrew is knowledgeable, hardworking, and extremely thorough. The quality of work is beyond expectation.

This is 6 bays, 6 mechanics shop. Be prepared for them to be busy. The advantage is that you know exactly who is going to be working on your car.

Hello John!

We appriciate your support. Thank you.

Best wishes from - Volkswagen specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Suzy C.
Riverton, NJ
03/19/2019
Fair quote
Super satisfied! I brought in my Land Rover, explained what I was hearing from my LR, and Ryan didn’t even need to run a diagnosis. He took a flashlight, examined my brakes and showed me exactly what was happening with my brakes. Jessica gave me a price, and when I came back, my keys were ready before I walked in the door. She was very attentive and efficient!

Hello Suzy!
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes from - Land Rover specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

IK
Imran-Ali K.
Glendora, NJ
03/14/2019
Engine light
I took my Volkswagen Passat to DESI back at the end of JAN with a check engine light on. They diagnose the code and re-set the light and let me go without paying any money. Also thanks for the free soda and snacks. I sure will be back.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/16/2019

Hello Imran-Ali,
Thank you for your positive comments.

Best wishes from - Volkswagen specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Jason R.
03/03/2019
Impressed me
They worked on my 2009 Audi A6 the service was impeccable. The first thing I noticed is that shop bays are very clean and organized. Sam has all the latest technology on diagnostic for Audi. he had integrity and give me a real honest price for the very bad oil leak. just so you know I'm not somebody who is easily impressed... in my opinion this shop is authentic.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/10/2019

Hello Jason!
Thank you very much for choosing us.

Best wishes from - Audi specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Simon B.
King Of Prussia, PA
03/02/2019
Great European Shop
So many European shop try to take advantage of you. But at Desi Auto Care they were so kind, informative and honest. I thought i needed a serpentine belt for my Volvo but ended up needing a new alternator. Sam gave me options and fixed it so well. I live in King of Prussia but will definitely travel to Desi whenever I need Volvo work done. They're great!!!

Hello Simon!
Thank you for coming from far away. we appriciate.

Best wishes from - Volvo specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Jamie H.
Mount Holly, NJ
02/10/2019
excellent fix
Brought our 2007 Jaguar XK Convertible to them. Soft top mechanism was broken. Shaun did a good job repairing it and even figured out where the top was leaking (others had not found it) I was impressed with cleanliness of the shop and office and the staff. The repairs were done correctly & timely.

Hello Jamie!
We appriciate your comment.

Best wishes from - Jaguar specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

MZ
Mr. Zychowski Z.
02/07/2019
Friendly
Reporting live from the waiting room at Desi Auto Care as I wait for exhaust leak and power steering issue to be completed on my Mercedes.

I've been coming here for few years, first for my Acura and now for the Benz. Great local folks, great prices. For example, today's service is approximately $650 less than the dealership. Plus he ordered me lunch from Indian restaurant next door. I'm grateful for you guys!

Hello Mr. Zychowski!
Thank you very much for choosing us.

Best wishes from - Acura specialist independent, local auto repair shop, Japanese expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.