LK
Lamont K.
Moorestown, NJ
12/13/2019
Covertible
Andre was able to take my Benz E-class Cabriolet E350 (2011) and not only get it running but it drives like very new--- I had neglected the car and it sat in my garage-- car had been sitting for 2.5 yrs--- I brought it to Desi Auto Care and 3 days later I drove the car out of the shop and it felt like the day I left the dealer 9 years ago.

I would not bring my car to anyone else-- They're certified. why pay for the dealer price when you can get personal and accurate service right around corner.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 12/13/2019

Hello Philip!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

PZ
Philip Z.
Barrington, NJ
12/07/2019
Highly recommend.
I brought my BMW E46 there after getting the transmission failure? The dealer wanted few thousand to replace the SMG Hydraulic pump and it was out of stock for a month. Shawn was able to quickly source and install a new pump at a fraction of the cost.

Dealers use scare tactics that small independent shops can't handle the electronics. Don't fall for that tactic. Friendly folks!
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 12/07/2019

Hello Philip!
Your trust is our asset. Thank you for your support.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Kathy B.
12/03/2019
New life long customer
I have gone here for both a critical wheel bearing replacement and Electrical malfunction issue. Both experiences have been great. As a woman I always feel intimidated going into repair shops and feeling like I'm going to get ripped off. Definitely not at Desi Auto Care. Emily at the front desk is very pleasant. Best prices for repair needs. Definitely recommend and will continue to go back to them for servicing my '08 Jaguar XJ.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 12/05/2019

Hello Kathy!
Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate your support.

Best wishes from - Jaguar specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

WM
William M.
Blackwood, NJ
11/14/2019
Honest , affordable, knowledgeable....
I have had my BMW worked in here, now i just dropped off my charger. No one likes spending miney in repairs on their car, but its a neccesity, but i am excited that i found desi. The staff is great. From how you are greeted when you arrive to the knowkedge of shawn. Its obvious, this guy is not looking fir the i e and done, but looking for long term customers. His honesty and ethic, has earned my trust and business. No one else will be touching my cars from this point on other than the superior mechanics at Desi..have and will continue to yell people about this place. The reviews speak for itself
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 11/15/2019

Hello Bill!
We specialize in happy customers. we appriciate your continue support. Thank you for taking time to write reviews.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

DA
Dr. Goldberg A.
10/11/2019
Q50
(2015 Infiniti Q50) They fixed an engine oil leak, a power steering leak, my active cruise control, and a suspension issue. Now my car runs smooth. I will continue to take my car to Shawn; I trust that he can fix my car as well as the Infiniti Dealer. His prices are much lower than the dealer. I also like that if you call them, there is someone to answer the phone by 3rd ring and provide status of your vehicle repair. When he tells you the day your vehicle will be ready, he is true to his word.

Hello Aaron!
It was a pleasure taking care of your Infiniti. Thank you for your support.

Best wishes from - INFINITI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, Japanese expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

SD
Sabrina D.
Somerdale, NJ
09/25/2019
911 Issue
I had an unlucky encounter with some sharp metal object on the NJ Turnpike. I know my spare tire was properly inflated when I needed it. The fact the Sam and the crew there took the extra time to make sure my Porsche 911 was properly prepared prevented a small issue from becoming a bigger problem.

I thoroughly enjoy having the peace of mind that my Porsche is properly serviced when I take it in. Great job guys. I'll be back for sure.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 09/26/2019

Hello Sabrina!
We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - PORSCHE specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Martha B.
08/27/2019
pebbles pebbles
My Land Rover Discovery started making a crazy noise. I thought my car was going to break down any minute. Also out of warranty last month before, so I was thinking the worst. I called them and Emily said the soonest they could fix any issue would be a week away, but offered to have me bring it down so they can tell me what the problem likely is and whether or not I should keep driving in the interim.

So, I took it down to their place. Chris heard the sound, and began to diagnose it. Less than 10 minutes later, he took out a 3 pebbles from my tire rim! I was so grateful that he was honest and didn't tell me I needed a new engine because, let's face it, no one knows whether a repair shop is telling the truth.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/30/2019

Hello Martha!
Thanks so much sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - Land Rover specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Benz-Lover M.
Collingswood, NJ
08/19/2019
Old car feels new
Chris is very skilled at repairing Mercedes and I can't say enough good things about this clean shop. My 2009 C350 was on its last legs (178K miles) and after he worked on it, it was like new. He's very responsive, efficient and clearly knows BENZs very well.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/24/2019

Hello Benz-Lover!
Thanks so much for review. If you need anything, feel free to reach out.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Rakesh B.
Haddon Heights, NJ
08/01/2019
Shop is well organized
European cars are expensive to maintain but Andrew did a complete analysis of my '17 Jaguar XE, told me what should be done immediately and did the work in two days. A couple of weeks after the service an issue arose and he asked me to bring the car back. It was a minor computer glitch that he cleared and did not charge me. Andrew is a reliable resource for maintaining your Jaguar. The waiting area has snacks and drinks. The website scheduling system is awesome, made everything super easy.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Rakesh!
We appriciate your support. Thank you for your review.

Best wishes from - JAGUAR specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LP
Linda P.
07/10/2019
Female Friendly
The only shop I will have my MINI CLUBMAN serviced.

I like to support local businesses, as a young woman, I feel pretty safe that I'm not being overcharged. Heck, I dropped more there than I would like to disclose, but that is what you get for having a MINI. Shaun and his crew do their best to only do the necessary and what we agree on. They are always able to accommodate me and have work completed as they promised time-wise and their estimates are accurate. I'm a long time customer, occasionally when I need them to just "check" they do so with NO charge. As mentioned, being right by PATCO Railway Station is a great plus for a convenient drop off and pick up.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 07/11/2019

Hello Linda!
Thank you for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure taking care of your MINI.

Best wishes from - BMINI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LC
L.P. Cosenza C.
Stratford, NJ
06/23/2019
Referral
I have been coming here since 2017, when a professor of mine used to live in Stratford and took his Audi to Desi Auto Care all the time. Wow! What a great referral my professor gave me. Sean does great job at a good price. Period! I have had everything from recharging a battery and adding Freon, to brakes job, shocks/struts, alternator, belts, tune-up, and radiator job. He keeps my 2014 Audi Q5 running well.

And when I think there is some issue, and there is not, Sean tells me there is nothing wrong, and does not " fix" something that does not need it.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 06/25/2019

Hello Leslie!
We appriciate your continue...support. Thank you.

Best wishes from - Audi specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Billy M.
Gibbstown, NJ
06/19/2019
THANKS Desi
Brought in my 435Xi to get a downpipe installed. I ended up buying the wrong part of my own (i’m a sorry!), sean and the crew tried everything to make the part fit (the small differences between). They were straight forward with everything, allowing me inside the repair bays and made me feel like i was installing with them. I’ve found my new Bimmer specialist shop. I’m not letting anyone else touch my car!

Hello Billy!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Ryan M.
06/15/2019
I will definitely come again
It's my 1st time I took my Land Rover HSE to get routine maintenance outside of the warranty and I didn't want to get ripped off by the dealer. It was easy to schedule and they started working on my LR4 same day. Andrew was great and let me know about everything that was happening with my vehicle and showed me pictures of what they found upon intersection. This is better treatment than I had when I took my LR to the dealer and I didn't feel taken advantage of! I feel great having come to these technicians.

Hello Ryan!
We welcomes you to our Land Rover-family of fine customers. Thank you.

Best wishes from - Land Rover specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LF
Lilly F.
Elmer, NJ
06/14/2019
TLC
In May I purchased a gorgeous Euro car that needed some TLC, two dealerships quoted me $1000's to fix it, one of the two said that "the engine needed to be replaced," well at Desi's they said "the engine is good" and they restored my car back into the condition it should be in! This shop is the prime example of an honest and trustworthy business you can count on for your car.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 06/15/2019

Hello Lilly!
We welcomes you to our BMW-family of fine customers. Thank you.

FK
Francesca K.
Haddon Heights, NJ
05/28/2019
Impressive service
Where to start? I came here in April for an oil change (2010 Lexus GS 350), and actually found a great mechanic! The boss-Shawn, didn't try to sell me repairs I didn't need. Usually I'd go to Pep Boys in Stratford and they always pushing air filters and brake pads and more... Shawn was honest and straight forward. I recommended him to a friend of mine that got into LEXUS intake manifold issue and her car came back running smooth. She was so impressed just like me!

Hello Francesca!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - LEXUS specialist independent, local auto repair shop, Japanese expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LD
Loren D.
Stratford, NJ
05/26/2019
Old vehicle, New mechanics
I am totally satisfied with the air conditioning service done to my Land Rover, my air has not felt this cold even when I had barely bought it. Chris and his crew always take care of my truck like if it was one of their own. I do recommend this shop to anyone who's looking for high quality service for Rover's. Happy! 1997 LR Defender customer...

Hello Loren!
It was a pleasure taking care of your LR air conditioning job. We appriciate your support.

Best wishes from - LAND ROVER specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Johnny S.
Medford, NJ
05/16/2019
M-Benz
High quality Mercedes Benz workmanship. Sean and Sam are professional and friendly. Nothing but original MB parts used in the repair. They will go the extra mile to guarantee the best quality work (2 years warranty!!) he will even send you a tow truck if needed. Definitely recommend!

P.S. The waiting room is by far one of the cleanest and nicest I've seen! (Filled with all kinds of free refreshments)
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 05/25/2019

Hello Johnny!
It was a pleasure taking care of your car. Thank you!

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

VB
Vishal B.
Authentic MINI shop
Brought my ('12 Roadster) MINI Cooper for oil change spoke with Jessica quoted me a very reasonable price %60 less than what the dealer charges. Shawn's mechanic went the extra mile, fixed a tire TPMS sensor light, replaced missing bolts and reset computer. the little things that go a long way without nickel & dime you to death. they have the special tools and diagnostic/programming computer just for MINIs!!
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 05/15/2019

Hello Vishal!
We welcomes you to our MINI-family of fine customers. Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - MINI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

CD
Candice D.
Salem, NJ
05/14/2019
Since I bought the '08 M-B 350E...
Since I bought the '08 M-B 350E, we were not aware of everything covered by original warranties. But recently, Chris made sure that I don't pay for an expensive dealer's replacement that was incorporated in a complex repair. It's all fixed, at less cost than others could have charged! In addition to their superior work, good at explaining everything and answering all of my questions.

Hello Candice!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - MERCEDES BENZ specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

FS
Fabio S.
Collingswood, NJ
05/14/2019
Check their website for great specials & coupons
Our 2011 Land Rover Evoque has always been serviced by the dealer. Now that it is no longer under warranty, I needed to find alternative. After reading reviews, I took the vehicle to Desi Auto Care for a regualr service. Shawn took the time to thoroughly explain the different services they offer and which maintenance services out vehicle would need in the future. I found his prices very reasonable and will be taking both of my Evoque & Discovery there for all future repairs.

Hello Fabio!
We welcomes you to our Land Rover-family of fine customers. Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - LAND ROVER specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European-British expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.