BC
Betty C.
Woodbury, NJ
03/26/2020
breath of fresh air!
It's tough to find an honest mechanic, especially a single female! Going through mechanics who have tried to upsell unnecessary repairs and overcharging. Shawn is very thorough and detailed, and fast! He's going to tell you like it is, and be honest about the repair that needs to be done. He is definitely a "for the customer" mechanic with a humble personality and I'll definitely be bringing my Mercedes for all repair needs in the future!
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/26/2020

Hello Betty!
Thank you for spreading the word about us.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LT
Levinson T.
Riverton, NJ
03/09/2020
Cooper-S
When I met Andrew in person for my appointment in the evening he was very humble and succinct. He answered all of the questions and concerns I had about my Mini Cooper and agreed to repair on it. Next day 4pm I was notified by Katelyn that my MINI was ready for pickup. Great business operation.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 03/10/2020

Hello Tom!

We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes from - MINI Cooper specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Marla G.
Moorestown, NJ
02/15/2020
Only SAAB mechanic in the area
If Desi Auto Care ever moves to other location, I'm going to follow them. Or give up my baby, my SAAB 9-5. They're the only shop will touch my SAAB. The facts are that they do great repair work, are very responsive, are more reasonable in price than the dealership, are not condescending to women like other repair shops are, and are just down to earth, nice mechanics
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Marla!
We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - SAAB specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Adam B.
Blackwood, NJ
01/27/2020
Thanks so much Shawn!
Difficult issues with my Audi Q5 and he did hours of research and reached out to others in the industry to get feedback. Together developed a strategy/timeline of the issues and yesterday it was done and it was success!!! It is rare to find an Audi shop that is willing to take the time to work with you, listen to you and really do all they can for the best outcome.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 01/27/2020

Hello Adam!

It is always our mission to deliver seamless, secure and friendly auto service. Thank you so much.

Best wishes from - Audi specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

AK
Abby K.
Swedesboro, NJ
01/15/2020
Spark Plugs
I normally go to shop in Marlton to get repair done. But he was busy and I needed my spark plugs changed urgently, so I called up DESI to see if they could change my plugs. Emily was nice enough to squeeze me in for spark plugs. When I went there I was told it would take 30 minutes to change spark plugs. They just wanted me to wait in office until the engine to cool down which is understandable.

He got me as s new customer and he's getting a good review. If you need service on your BMW or Mercedes Benz go to DESI.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 01/16/2020

Hello Abby!

We welcomes you to our BMW-family of fine customers.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Yes! We're female friendly auto repair shop.

FK
Fabio K.
Cherry Hill, NJ
01/10/2020
Don’t hesitate to give them a call.
It was a minor repair on my BMW 535i, Sam refused to my offer to pay for his services, saying, “you are a regular client, so don’t worry about it.” Seriously? Mechanic spent 45 minutes figuring out what needed to be done and then fixing the issue. You just don’t get that type of service very often.

While I hope that we have no major mechanical issues with my bimmer. You can be sure that we’ll be back to Desi Auto Care if we do.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 01/11/2020

Hello Fabio!
Thank you for your long time loyal support.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

LK
Lamont K.
Moorestown, NJ
12/13/2019
Covertible
Andre was able to take my Benz E-class Cabriolet E350 (2011) and not only get it running but it drives like very new--- I had neglected the car and it sat in my garage-- car had been sitting for 2.5 yrs--- I brought it to Desi Auto Care and 3 days later I drove the car out of the shop and it felt like the day I left the dealer 9 years ago.

I would not bring my car to anyone else-- They're certified. why pay for the dealer price when you can get personal and accurate service right around corner.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 12/13/2019

Hello Philip!
Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - Mercedes Benz specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

PZ
Philip Z.
Barrington, NJ
12/07/2019
Highly recommend.
I brought my BMW E46 there after getting the transmission failure? The dealer wanted few thousand to replace the SMG Hydraulic pump and it was out of stock for a month. Shawn was able to quickly source and install a new pump at a fraction of the cost.

Dealers use scare tactics that small independent shops can't handle the electronics. Don't fall for that tactic. Friendly folks!
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 12/07/2019

Hello Philip!
Your trust is our asset. Thank you for your support.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Kathy B.
Mullica Hill, NJ
12/03/2019
New life long customer
I have gone here for both a critical wheel bearing replacement and Electrical malfunction issue. Both experiences have been great. As a woman I always feel intimidated going into repair shops and feeling like I'm going to get ripped off. Definitely not at Desi Auto Care. Emily at the front desk is very pleasant. Best prices for repair needs. Definitely recommend and will continue to go back to them for servicing my '08 Jaguar XJ.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 12/05/2019

Hello Kathy!
Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate your support.

Best wishes from - Jaguar specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

WM
William M.
Blackwood, NJ
11/14/2019
Honest , affordable, knowledgeable....
I have had my BMW worked in here, now i just dropped off my charger. No one likes spending miney in repairs on their car, but its a neccesity, but i am excited that i found desi. The staff is great. From how you are greeted when you arrive to the knowkedge of shawn. Its obvious, this guy is not looking fir the i e and done, but looking for long term customers. His honesty and ethic, has earned my trust and business. No one else will be touching my cars from this point on other than the superior mechanics at Desi..have and will continue to yell people about this place. The reviews speak for itself
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 11/15/2019

Hello Bill!
We specialize in happy customers. we appriciate your continue support. Thank you for taking time to write reviews.

Best wishes from - BMW specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

DA
Dr. Goldberg A.
Voorhees, NJ
10/11/2019
Q50
(2015 Infiniti Q50) They fixed an engine oil leak, a power steering leak, my active cruise control, and a suspension issue. Now my car runs smooth. I will continue to take my car to Shawn; I trust that he can fix my car as well as the Infiniti Dealer. His prices are much lower than the dealer. I also like that if you call them, there is someone to answer the phone by 3rd ring and provide status of your vehicle repair. When he tells you the day your vehicle will be ready, he is true to his word.

Hello Aaron!
It was a pleasure taking care of your Infiniti. Thank you for your support.

Best wishes from - INFINITI specialist independent, local auto repair shop, Japanese expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

SD
Sabrina D.
Somerdale, NJ
09/25/2019
911 Issue
I had an unlucky encounter with some sharp metal object on the NJ Turnpike. I know my spare tire was properly inflated when I needed it. The fact the Sam and the crew there took the extra time to make sure my Porsche 911 was properly prepared prevented a small issue from becoming a bigger problem.

I thoroughly enjoy having the peace of mind that my Porsche is properly serviced when I take it in. Great job guys. I'll be back for sure.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 09/26/2019

Hello Sabrina!
We specialize in happy customers! Thank you for sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - PORSCHE specialist independent, local auto repair shop, German expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Martha B.
Voorhees, NJ
08/27/2019
pebbles pebbles
My Land Rover Discovery started making a crazy noise. I thought my car was going to break down any minute. Also out of warranty last month before, so I was thinking the worst. I called them and Emily said the soonest they could fix any issue would be a week away, but offered to have me bring it down so they can tell me what the problem likely is and whether or not I should keep driving in the interim.

So, I took it down to their place. Chris heard the sound, and began to diagnose it. Less than 10 minutes later, he took out a 3 pebbles from my tire rim! I was so grateful that he was honest and didn't tell me I needed a new engine because, let's face it, no one knows whether a repair shop is telling the truth.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/30/2019

Hello Martha!
Thanks so much sharing your experiance.

Best wishes from - Land Rover specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.

Benz-Lover M.
Collingswood, NJ
08/19/2019
Old car feels new
Chris is very skilled at repairing Mercedes and I can't say enough good things about this clean shop. My 2009 C350 was on its last legs (178K miles) and after he worked on it, it was like new. He's very responsive, efficient and clearly knows BENZs very well.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/24/2019

Hello Benz-Lover!
Thanks so much for review. If you need anything, feel free to reach out.

Rakesh B.
Haddon Heights, NJ
08/01/2019
Shop is well organized
European cars are expensive to maintain but Andrew did a complete analysis of my '17 Jaguar XE, told me what should be done immediately and did the work in two days. A couple of weeks after the service an issue arose and he asked me to bring the car back. It was a minor computer glitch that he cleared and did not charge me. Andrew is a reliable resource for maintaining your Jaguar. The waiting area has snacks and drinks. The website scheduling system is awesome, made everything super easy.
Shawn M., General Manager / A1 Master Technician from Desi Auto Care responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Rakesh!
We appriciate your support. Thank you for your review.

Best wishes from - JAGUAR specialist independent, local auto repair shop, European expert, certified mechanics, imported maintenance service center.