MT
MARYJANE T.
04/01/2021
Happy with service!
They are very efficient at this service repair garage. Their prices seem pretty fair and they answer all your questions if needed. They seem to care about their customer service and provide all servicing records for work completed. I had my oiled change and just recently had a front brake job on my Subaru Outback. I was happy they followed the recommendations for parts needed on my model vehicle and took time to explain the work detail.

MARK L.
Kia Sorento
03/28/2021
Even though this was a warranty service, great care was taken and the work was done perfectly and in a timely manner. I've always had great results with the mechanics from dibacco's.

JOYCE G.
Danvers, MA
03/26/2021
Great customer service !
I never feel like I’ve been over charged with my car repairs.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my car maintenance done.

ST
SHELLIE T.
03/19/2021
Good honest mechanic.
I need a lot of work done on my car, I honestly didn't think I could afford in. I needed a whole new muffler system, along with a few other thing's. Wayne worked with me, told me everything honestly and I can't thank him and his team enough.

JAKE M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/14/2021
Efficiency at a reasonable cost
Dropped van for oil change and inspection on a busy Friday. All done in one hour at a very reasonable cost.

CATHLEEN H.
Salem, MA
Nissan Rogue
03/02/2021
Professional, friendly, and honest service!!
Wonderful timely service by a great team!! I’ll be a loyal customer forever!!

MARK L.
Kia Sorento
02/25/2021
Quality work.
Work was done before it was due, Never a problem with any work DiBaccos has ever done. Been going for 26 years. Fair prices, quality work.

JOE D.
Jeep Cherokee
02/25/2021
Auto repair
It’s a horrible experience when the warranty on your car has expired and you need serious work done. It was a great experience however bringing my Cherokee to DiBacco’s. Wayne was awesome in breaking down and showing me what was wrong and what it was going take to fix it. Very fast and easy to schedule service. I’ll definitely be back when my car or my wife’s needs service.

KT
KEVIN T.
02/21/2021
Very great service
They got my oil changed and wipers replaced at a fast speed and a nice low price.

JOHN D.
Lexus ES 350
02/19/2021
review, nice people
comments

AG
ANDREW G.
02/12/2021
Rapid Repair
Techs quickly completed the required work at a fair price. Staff helped me understand the 'new tech' of the replaced part. Happy to be a supporter of a local business that does fine work.

AC
ALLISON C.
Chrysler Sebring
01/21/2021
This place is awesome. Family feeling, great customer service and pricing. Definitely be back for future services.

CATHY S.
Greenwich, CT
Nissan Versa
01/10/2021
So thankful for DiBaccos
DiBaccos is like no other... they are straight forward and HONEST. And they always seem to figure out where my Nissan repair went wrong, this time they discovered that my cabin filter was not replaced years ago by my Nissan repair shop.. DiBacco’s is a shop that you can count on.. and I have never seen a shop that cares so much about their customers. They are also very Covid conscious and have set up excellent precautions.. kelly at the front desk is very friendly and knowledgeable. So thankful that i have DiBaccos for my car care needs..

MT
MELINDA T.
12/20/2020
So easy and got me in right away
So easy to book, just emailed them and they got back to me right away. Very friendly, quick and easy service. I will definitely be going back!

PM
PAUL M.
12/13/2020
Integrity
I paid a very reasonable diagnostic fee of $112, which was much less than other shops. The mechanic discovered an emissions leak at the tank. It wouldn’t cost about $1,100-$1,500 to fix. However, since we’re moving and the car is nearly 15 years old, we decided not to fix, but be transparent with future potential buyers. We learned at 15+ years old vehicles aren’t subject to passing emissions testing. Great experience with excellent customer service from the phone to the shop. I wish all companies had such a positive attitude!! 👍🏽🍻👍🏽