06/13/2021
Amazing service!
DiBacco’s is so great. I really appreciated the video that was sent to me explaining what was being done to my car/what the problem was! Wouldn’t want to take my car anywhere else to be serviced.

Toyota Avalon
06/09/2021
Great Nechanic
They are honest and helpful. Twice they haven’t charged me when they couldn’t locate the issue or when a nonessential part rusted out and just needed to be removed.

ES

ANTHONY W.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/07/2021
Fast work
Showed up to my appointment, and had the work done in an hour. Staff was great and nice.

CN
CYNTHIA N.
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2021
Very friendly and efficient staff who know what service means!!! Great value with no hassles!

05/07/2021
First time visiting
I have been using my mothers car and the oil change and inspection sticker came due so I Google'd local shops. I found DiBacco's Service Centers website. I was impressed how put together the site is, especially compared to other shops. I made the appointment online for the next day. Upon arrival I greeted by a friendly and personable young man. I was given a realistic time frame for work to be completed and was even called earlier than the quoted time and once again greeted by a friendly and personable employee. It's not your typical shop where they get you in and fast talk and leave you there waiting for hours.

AW
ANTHONY W.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/30/2021
Best place I’ve been to so far
Fixed the issue with my car in a few hours. They called the warranty company and took care of everything with them. Explained what was wrong and what they needed to do. Definitely will be using them if another issue should arise!

LG
LIZ G.
Subaru Crosstrek
04/30/2021
Lovely people at the service desk. They were timely with the service and reasonable with pricing

ROLAND M.
04/30/2021
No more discounts and prices went up
The woman in the office was very customer unfriendly and offered no discounts. The costs keep going up. I told her that I will not be coming back and she cared less. Your service lacks customer service acumen.

04/27/2021
car service
reasonably priced. accommodating.

CATHY S.
Greenwich, CT
Nissan Versa
04/16/2021
Always quick and thorough work
Getting my oil changed at DiBaccos is always a positive experience because I’m always greeted with a smile, and a friendly person at the front desk, they get my car in and out im positive everything has been checked and addressed. I trust my car, not only for routine maintenance, but also for any repairs with none other than DiBacco‘s

MT
MARYJANE T.
04/01/2021
Happy with service!
They are very efficient at this service repair garage. Their prices seem pretty fair and they answer all your questions if needed. They seem to care about their customer service and provide all servicing records for work completed. I had my oiled change and just recently had a front brake job on my Subaru Outback. I was happy they followed the recommendations for parts needed on my model vehicle and took time to explain the work detail.

MARK L.
Kia Sorento
03/28/2021
Even though this was a warranty service, great care was taken and the work was done perfectly and in a timely manner. I've always had great results with the mechanics from dibacco's.

JOYCE G.
Danvers, MA
03/26/2021
Great customer service !
I never feel like I’ve been over charged with my car repairs.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my car maintenance done.

ST
SHELLIE T.
03/19/2021
Good honest mechanic.
I need a lot of work done on my car, I honestly didn't think I could afford in. I needed a whole new muffler system, along with a few other thing's. Wayne worked with me, told me everything honestly and I can't thank him and his team enough.