CATHY S.
Greenwich, CT
Nissan Versa
01/10/2021
So thankful for DiBaccos
DiBaccos is like no other... they are straight forward and HONEST. And they always seem to figure out where my Nissan repair went wrong, this time they discovered that my cabin filter was not replaced years ago by my Nissan repair shop.. DiBacco’s is a shop that you can count on.. and I have never seen a shop that cares so much about their customers. They are also very Covid conscious and have set up excellent precautions.. kelly at the front desk is very friendly and knowledgeable. So thankful that i have DiBaccos for my car care needs..

MT
MELINDA T.
12/20/2020
So easy and got me in right away
So easy to book, just emailed them and they got back to me right away. Very friendly, quick and easy service. I will definitely be going back!

PM
PAUL M.
12/13/2020
Integrity
I paid a very reasonable diagnostic fee of $112, which was much less than other shops. The mechanic discovered an emissions leak at the tank. It wouldn’t cost about $1,100-$1,500 to fix. However, since we’re moving and the car is nearly 15 years old, we decided not to fix, but be transparent with future potential buyers. We learned at 15+ years old vehicles aren’t subject to passing emissions testing. Great experience with excellent customer service from the phone to the shop. I wish all companies had such a positive attitude!! 👍🏽🍻👍🏽

CA
Christine A.
11/24/2020
First Time at DiBacco's and NOT my Last!!
I had a super awesome 1st experience at DiBacco's! First time ever dropping my 8 year old Jeep off for maintenance. I was stressed since I needed service on an ongoing "check engine/airbag" light before an inspection sticker, 2 weeks before the month ended. Last thing I wanted to do was deal with the dealer. I walked in explained my issue and it was handled that week.. the goal was the inspection sticker and I left the end of the week with one and a smile! Mauro and Kelly were both so kind and called during the day with updates, I appreciate their care with my car, time and concerns. I definitely recommend their shop, and hoping I don't need service soon, but if I do I will definitely be back!!! THANK YOU Mr. & Mrs. DiBACCO for fixing my (red) Jeep with care!!

CN
CYNTHIA N.
Nissan Rogue
11/10/2020
Always reliable!
Love this place! Just got my inspection & oil change; they are always helpful, reliable and honest! Fair priced and professional.

BRUCE M.
Salem, MA
10/25/2020
OUTSTANDING QUALITY WORK!!!
Mauro and Wayne are incomparable in the Quality of the work that they perform!!!
Be it on my antique Cadillac or on my 20 year old work truck, their shop takes the time get the work done right!!!
Thank You!!!

JAMES M.
10/22/2020
Straightforward and honest service
Long time fan of this service station. A friend recommended DiBacco's years ago and I have never been disappointed.

STEPHEN S.
10/21/2020
Great Customer Service
Friendly, competent mechanics

JAKE M.
Volvo S60
10/15/2020
Efficiency at a reasonable cost
Very satisfied with great customer service, quick response and efficient repair of my 2013 volvo, all at a reasonable price. Enjoyed the care and concern exhibited by Wayne to diagnose and explain the problem, provide alternatives/options, and then the estimate of repair which was exactly as explained. Definitely a great repair shop!

AH
ALANE H.
10/09/2020
Great
The people were really courteous. I had appointment and work was done in a timely fashion - no extra waiting.

JILL A.
Toyota Avalon
09/24/2020
Good, honest local repairs
Friendly, been going there 10 years. Buy tires, oil change, inspection sticker. Never had a problem.

MIKE C.
09/20/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
Excellent service, performed in a timely manner, and at a fair and reasonable price!

CATHY S.
Greenwich, CT
Nissan Versa
09/19/2020
I will only bring my Nissan to Dibaccos, even if only for an oil change. My car is my baby and i only trust him in the hands of Mauro and his mechanics. I know my car is getting serviced correctly. And they stand by their work. They will not just guess at what your cars problem is, they work at it until it is fixed, they care about our safety . I am also confident that they offer the lowest price that they can, they REALLY care about their customers. Being a family run business they make you feel like apart of their family. Kelly at the front desk is so friendly and knowledgeable.

ES
ERIC S.
Salem, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/17/2020
Avoiding overpriced dealers service
This is a good repair shop.
I have been going there for years.
I have a Civic SI 2019 that I trust them to work on.
Vote yes on the right to repair.
Eric

JOSH W.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2020
Fast friendly and reliable
Recently started bringing my car to Dibacco’s and will continue doing so. The staff are friendly and have great prices compared to some other shops for minor maintenance.