ED
EILEEN D.
Gloucester, MA
09/08/2018
Trustworthy
I will wait to get in here becuase I trust these guys so much. Great service -- they tell you the truth and Parker will take the time to break it down so you understand the issues. Honest workers.

JOYCE G.
Danvers, MA
08/04/2018
Joyce G
I wouldn't go anywhere else to have my car serviced. Great customer service from the front desk with Parker to the mechanics in the bay area to the after hours staff. Honest prices for repairs.

CATHY S.
Nissan Versa
06/18/2018
Honest and trustworthy
Found a shop i can trust! Honest, thorough And fair prices. Friendly and clean shop and waiting room. So glad that DiBaccos was there for me , my brakes needed to be serviced and i felt confident that they would be done right!

DAN L.
04/22/2018
Great service, kept me informed
I brought my car in because the check engine light was (and also it was way past inspection). They diagnosed the issue, gave me a rejection sticker (making it legal for me drive again), gave me a quote, explained everything in the quote, and scheduled me to come back the following day. They performed the necessary maintenance and told me to come back after driving 150 miles so they could give me a new inspection sticker.

STACEY C.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/05/2018
our Truck
As usual u guys rock it took u a little longer to find our problem with the truck but that's ok cause we knew u'd find it and u did. You fixed it within a timely manner and got us back on the road again. Thanks guys

PB
PAUL B.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/22/2018
Reliable, same-day, auto repairs & maintenance
DiBacco's provides guaranteed, soup-to-nuts repairs & maintenance for autos. Diagnosis is thorough. Repair estimates quickly provided. Ready access to huge parts inventories for most autos. Work performed quickly - typically same-day. Price reasonable - less than dealerships. Night-time drop-off of vehicle to be repaired is nice. After-hours pick up of paired vehicle useful.

SJ
STEVE J.
03/15/2018
Long time customer.
I've been having vehicles serviced at DiBacco's for 20+ years. They were the first place I tried upon moving to Beverly. Years ago I tried other places and the service wasn't nearly the same. I have a high mileage pickup and regular maintenance at DiBacco's is the reason I'm able to keep it running great.

LG

AL and KELLY H.
Ford Transit Wagon
03/11/2018
Brakes
Promt service on my work van brakes ( same day) the dealership was three days to schedule van was not safe to drive and it is my only work vehicle
Very reasonable pricing great communication about the repairs and when the van was ready for pick up

PM
PETER M.
Gloucester, MA
03/10/2018
Awesome quick polite service
Polite and very honest dependable service what more can I say I found a gold mine. Only mechanics I have ever trusted.

MOLLY B.
02/23/2018
Prompt, Professional, but too Expensive
Went in because the brakes were making a noise. They said it needed all new brakes and gave me a quote. I thought the quote was high so I checked around. It turned out DiBacco's quote was several hundred dollars more than 2 other places, so I had it done someplace else.

JIM C.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/20/2018
DiBacco's provides outstanding service, always prompt and good advice
I have used DiBacco's numerous times for several cars and I am always satisfied. The team keeps you informed regarding what is required, the service is always completed on time. They take the time to show you if there is a maintenance issue the should be taken care of and do not try to create unneeded repairs. I will continue to use DiBacco's for my auto service.

MICHAEL P.
01/18/2018
You are in great hands at DiBacco's.
Fair pricing, great work, and on time. I have an older car which is often a magnet for the dealerships to gouge me. Our local good guys at DiBacco's treat me honestly and not as an ATM.

MORGAN R.
Nissan Sentra
01/13/2018
Rear brakes
Brakes were done in a timely manner. A lot sooner than I thought.

WF
WENDY F.
01/12/2018
Easy to get my car in for service, quick to get it out. Prompt, reliable, , professional, friendly, and affordable.

JAN P.
Acura MDX
01/07/2018
The reason I travel from Gloucester to DiBacco's is that the owner of this business is honest, fair, and goes the extra mile every time!

Jan Pellegrini

PB
PAUL B.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/04/2018
Nice neighborhood service beating dealer prices
Friendly, caring, very knowledgable, fast, all-encompassing, thorough service that is priced right. Nice to get alerts about potential, looming issues to be addressed in the future. Nice to have after-hours, drop-off and/or pick-up capabilities.

AG
ANDREW G.
11/30/2017
Winter tires to rims conveniently and at a good price!
Great at speed. Pressure stable.

LOUISE M.
11/12/2017
Front exhaust leak repair.
Very satisfied, my car was repaired by day's end at the price estimate prior to the repair work performed.

SE
SARAH E.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/17/2017
My Go-To Mechanics
Ever since I've moved to the area six years ago, I went to DiBacco's for all of my car maintenance and repair needs. They are quick and trustworthy.