JIM S.
03/26/2020
Awesome service as always
We use DiBacco’s for all our vehicles. They are always friendly, helpful, accommodating and professional.

Kia Optima
03/11/2020
So quick!
Thank you Wayne! My tires and rim are running amazing. I’ll avoid potholes more now to avoid a repeat performance!

DIANA L.
02/19/2020
Amazing guys!
These guys were amazing! They are very professional! They made sure I was happy with everything they did! They explained everything to the T! Would recommend them in a heart beat!

CATHY S.
Nissan Versa
02/15/2020
quick AND thorough
The guys at DiBaccos never disappoint. Quick and thorough oil change, even alerted me to a minor leak that will need attention next time. Assured me it was nothing to worry about “right now”. I trust DiBaccos 100% with my car. I know I’m getting an honest, well priced and reliable service! I must mention the friendly service at the front desk.

JOYCE G.
Danvers, MA
02/14/2020
I wouldn’t go to anyplace but DiBacco’s to get my car serviced. Great customer service from the front desk to the auto shop. I’ve never felt that I’ve been overcharged for any repairs. Honest and reliable.

LUIZ B.
01/23/2020
2015 mustang GT
Unbelievable service!! Beyond happy with the work!

JAMES M.
01/11/2020
Brake issues
Thanks to the great service folks at DiBacco's my brakes are now in good condition on my 2002 Highlander. Could not be more pleased and hope to have the car for awhile longer. Not an inexpensive fix but well worth it.

EL
ELAINA L.
Nissan Sentra
01/09/2020
Great place
Very nice. Took care of everything..I highly recommend this place. Everyone was very nice..

MICHAEL P.
11/07/2019
local mechanics make good again snd again
its aways an easy in and great work out.

ES
ERIC S.
Salem, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/26/2019
new car
I am taking my brand new Honda civic si for them to service, so I trust them. They took good care of my 2008 civic, that I traded in a year ago.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Saturn VUE
10/06/2019
Best Mechanic Ever
I was unsure of where to go when I needed my car to be looked at and this place really is the best! I have little to none knowledge when it comes to cars and I was walked through the process of repairs and assessments. I felt so welcomed and heard and I wouldn’t want to go to any other place for my car needs. They go above and beyond with customer service. I highly recommend DiBaccos

LD
LAURIE D.
GMC Acadia
10/02/2019
Service was prompt and communication was excellent. Prices were fair. Very happy with the service.

GS
GARY S.
09/28/2019
Knowledgeable and Customer Oriented
The staff is very knowledgeable, and they treat you in a way that makes the experience hassle-free.

PM
PAT M.
09/12/2019
I feel that the folks who run the business are honest. Mechanics seem to be well trained.
Please change the car owner to Jim Mettling.

MICHAEL P.
08/28/2019
A job done right
Easy to make an appointment or just drop in. Usually serviced same day. If something’s wrong they’ll let you know but they don’t pad the work with unnecessaries! Been coming to them for years and will continue.