JILL A.
Toyota Avalon
09/24/2020
Good, honest local repairs
Friendly, been going there 10 years. Buy tires, oil change, inspection sticker. Never had a problem.

MIKE C.
09/20/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
Excellent service, performed in a timely manner, and at a fair and reasonable price!

CATHY S.
Greenwich, CT
Nissan Versa
09/19/2020
I will only bring my Nissan to Dibaccos, even if only for an oil change. My car is my baby and i only trust him in the hands of Mauro and his mechanics. I know my car is getting serviced correctly. And they stand by their work. They will not just guess at what your cars problem is, they work at it until it is fixed, they care about our safety . I am also confident that they offer the lowest price that they can, they REALLY care about their customers. Being a family run business they make you feel like apart of their family. Kelly at the front desk is so friendly and knowledgeable.

ES
ERIC S.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/17/2020
Avoiding overpriced dealers service
This is a good repair shop.
I have been going there for years.
I have a Civic SI 2019 that I trust them to work on.
Vote yes on the right to repair.
Eric

JOSH W.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2020
Fast friendly and reliable
Recently started bringing my car to Dibacco’s and will continue doing so. The staff are friendly and have great prices compared to some other shops for minor maintenance.

SEAN M.
Gloucester, MA
Volvo S80
09/09/2020
Honest and reasonably priced
Nice people, honest and reasonably priced.

LT
LIANA T.
09/02/2020
professional and fast service!
worth every penny. reasonable prices, but amazing service.

LISA B.
08/24/2020
I was a first customer without an appointment as my engine light came on and car started stalling expectantly. Friendly, helpful front office staff. They diagnosed and corrected the issue quickly. Very appreciative of the service. Will be returning and recommending to others.

Volkswagen Tiguan
08/23/2020
Friendly customer service
The few experiences I have had have been very pleasant ( state inspection, oil change ) . I have an innate distrust of mechanics but I would feel comfortable taking my car in for more than routine service.

LC
LISA C.
08/21/2020
Honesty & Kindness
Amazing! A super friendly and wonderful front desk reception & got immediate accommodation, for this first time customer without an appointment! I have found my new home base, for all my car repair and maintenance needs! So grateful to have a place and people I can trust! Thank you!

FK
FAYE K.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/11/2020
Cordial/ Accommodating
Employees and mechanics are very accommodating. My car was finished in a timely fashion. Very kind front office staff.

CP
CHARLES P.
07/02/2020
The service was great
The device was great and the people are so friendly

CATHY S.
Greenwich, CT
Nissan Versa
06/23/2020
Always a great job with my car
Once again, DiBaccos took great care of me and my car! I trust them completely in both their work and their prices. They go above and beyond to make sure your car is done correctly and that you will be safe

CN
Cecilia N.
New York City, NY
05/18/2020
Great Service!
My Family members in Salem have been going to DiBacco's for service for many years. When I drove up to visit from New York on a holiday weekend and the car started making a scary noise, I explained my situation and they brought my car in right away. They identified the problem, fixed it, and returned it to me in time to get back home. Great trusted service over the years, and in a pinch too!!

JOYCE G.
Danvers, MA
05/17/2020
Great customer service starting from the front desk to the shop to gas attendant ! Open past 5 for late pick up very helpful.