11/07/2019
local mechanics make good again snd again
its aways an easy in and great work out.

ES
ERIC S.
Salem, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/26/2019
new car
I am taking my brand new Honda civic si for them to service, so I trust them. They took good care of my 2008 civic, that I traded in a year ago.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Saturn VUE
10/06/2019
Best Mechanic Ever
I was unsure of where to go when I needed my car to be looked at and this place really is the best! I have little to none knowledge when it comes to cars and I was walked through the process of repairs and assessments. I felt so welcomed and heard and I wouldn’t want to go to any other place for my car needs. They go above and beyond with customer service. I highly recommend DiBaccos

LD
LAURIE D.
GMC Acadia
10/02/2019
Service was prompt and communication was excellent. Prices were fair. Very happy with the service.

GS
GARY S.
09/28/2019
Knowledgeable and Customer Oriented
The staff is very knowledgeable, and they treat you in a way that makes the experience hassle-free.

PM
PAT M.
09/12/2019
I feel that the folks who run the business are honest. Mechanics seem to be well trained.
Please change the car owner to Jim Mettling.

08/28/2019
A job done right
Easy to make an appointment or just drop in. Usually serviced same day. If something’s wrong they’ll let you know but they don’t pad the work with unnecessaries! Been coming to them for years and will continue.

JIM C.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
08/12/2019
Great service and completed on time
I had several issues with my car and DiBacco's immediately identified the issues, provided me fast feedback and a quotation for the repairs. They made all the repairs and completed the work on time and on budget. I always bring my car to them for the great service.

CATHY S.
Nissan Versa
07/24/2019
Honest and affordable
It is a wonderful thing when u can bring your car to be serviced, and you KNOW that it will be done right the first time, the mechanics will communicate with you in terms that you can understand, and done for a reasonable price. Also, “Kelly” at the Desk is very friendly and welcoming. I completely trust my car in the hands of DiBacco‘s .

Cathy S.
Greenwich, CT
07/15/2019
Honest and thorough
Thank you to DiBacco‘s service station, Honest, trustworthy , and kelly at the front desk was friendly and welcoming. I live four hours away and i felt relieved that they could fix my car correctly in order to get me home safely. and at a cost i could afford

02/28/2019
Your best friend in auto service
Leave your car not your checkbook. They are a no nonsense, find and fix the problem and at a fair price. No unnecessary work. I have been a repeat customer for 5 years

PM
PAT M.
12/02/2018
Convenient and highly recommended, never had a problem over past 25 years with DiBacco's service.
Glad to have met Mauro for first time. Nice guy and very professional.

GS
GARY S.
11/14/2018
Great people
Always feel welcome there. Friendly staff. Work is always done in good time.

ROSEMARIE B.
10/14/2018
Honesty
My Highlander has 117000 miles. I love this car! So I spoke with Parker when I needed new tires and told him the ride was “squishy”. We talked about the car and the fact that it is in great shape. So after a long conversation I took his advise and got shocks and struts.. Also new tires. Well, last week was the ultimate test. Four of us loaded the car with games, food, cards, quarters, luggage, a guitar and 4 Cuban cigars and we headed for a week in Provincetown. MY HIGHLANDER RIDED LIKE A DREAM. It felt like a new car. I couldn’t be happier. DiBacco’s has never steered me wrong. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks
Rosemary

ED
EILEEN D.
Gloucester, MA
09/08/2018
Trustworthy
I will wait to get in here becuase I trust these guys so much. Great service -- they tell you the truth and Parker will take the time to break it down so you understand the issues. Honest workers.

JOYCE G.
Danvers, MA
08/04/2018
Joyce G
I wouldn't go anywhere else to have my car serviced. Great customer service from the front desk with Parker to the mechanics in the bay area to the after hours staff. Honest prices for repairs.

CATHY S.
Nissan Versa
06/18/2018
Honest and trustworthy
Found a shop i can trust! Honest, thorough And fair prices. Friendly and clean shop and waiting room. So glad that DiBaccos was there for me , my brakes needed to be serviced and i felt confident that they would be done right!

DAN L.
04/22/2018
Great service, kept me informed
I brought my car in because the check engine light was (and also it was way past inspection). They diagnosed the issue, gave me a rejection sticker (making it legal for me drive again), gave me a quote, explained everything in the quote, and scheduled me to come back the following day. They performed the necessary maintenance and told me to come back after driving 150 miles so they could give me a new inspection sticker.

STACEY C.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/05/2018
our Truck
As usual u guys rock it took u a little longer to find our problem with the truck but that's ok cause we knew u'd find it and u did. You fixed it within a timely manner and got us back on the road again. Thanks guys

PB
PAUL B.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/22/2018
Reliable, same-day, auto repairs & maintenance
DiBacco's provides guaranteed, soup-to-nuts repairs & maintenance for autos. Diagnosis is thorough. Repair estimates quickly provided. Ready access to huge parts inventories for most autos. Work performed quickly - typically same-day. Price reasonable - less than dealerships. Night-time drop-off of vehicle to be repaired is nice. After-hours pick up of paired vehicle useful.