Overall Rating 4.7435888/5Overall Rating 4.7435888/5Overall Rating 4.7435888/5Overall Rating 4.7435888/5rating 4.7435888
Overall Rating 2.17949/5Overall Rating 2.17949/5rating 2.17949rating 2.17949rating 2.17949

John S.
Travelers Rest, SC
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Paint problem
I had a paint problem with my car they toke care of it I. A timely manner and provided me with a great loaner car

10/18/2019 Category: Service
knowledgeable
friendly, respectful,

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Very good employee's
see my previous statement?
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

i'm am very sorry for your issues. unfortunatly we have done all we can do at the dealership level. please call 1-800-633-5151 consumer affairs so that we can get the right people at hyundai involved.

Josh Looper

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Nail in the new tire
Didn't have appointment on a Saturday and they worked us in.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
The staff are friendly and competent!
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Easley, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and good service
Took real good care to make sure the car was done on time.

CV
Connie V.
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
easy to get in and out of and schedule an appointment
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Marsha C.
Piedmont, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe Service
The employees are very professional and helpful. I will definitely return.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

TG
Troy G.
Best there is.
The service is the best I have ever had anywhere.

Susan B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good, reliables customer service
Reliable & very good customer service.

LG
Larry G.
Mauldin, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Larry Guy
In a d out in thirty minutes.

CO
Chiquita O.
Williamston, SC
10/11/2019
Top Notch Service Department
In addition to the review I just left, Haylee was the customer service tech. She is very knowledgeable and sweet. Also, My name is spelled Chiquita and not Chequita, thanks.

CO
Chequita O.
Williamston, SC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Top Notch Service Department
From the moment I walked through the door I was greeted with a friendly smile. I meet with the service person, got checked in and was shown to the waiting area. She even asked if I was comfortable and if I needed anything. She showed me the complimentary beverages and told me to help myself. I was just there for an oil change and I get all this, I was like, OK I'm liking it so far especially compared to the dealership where I purchased my car, Hyundai of Greer. Side note-If you want to wait three hours for an oil change then go there!! Now the turn around time for an oil change at Dick Smith was very quick. I also like the fact that no salesman was pestering me to trade in my car for a new one (another side note about Hyundai of Greer). I was in and out and with a list of suggested repairs I may want to considered getting done. But the Best thing I like; so far, is that I took my car to Hyundai of Greer on several different occasions with transmission problems. Every time they told me that their was nothing wrong with my transmission but that I needed to get other very costly services done, none which fixed the problem I was having, my transmission skipping and jerking. I did what they suggested but after the third time I took it to three other licensed mechanics with the same issue and they all said nothing was wrong with my transmission. So I decided to try another Hyundai dealership. I took it there and they of course greeted me the same way as they did before. I told the service tech, what my issues was and she told me that she would get it taken care of and that is just what she did!! She called me later that day and told me what they found, what needed to be done to fix it, how much it was going to cost, and gave me a courtesy car to drive while they repair mine. They also told me that their were several updates that needed to be done on the car that was never done and should have been done by the other mechanics who supposedly inspected the car. Now I know this is lengthy but the truth needs to be told and the praise needs to be given. I appreciate and applaud Dick Smith Hyundai of Greenville. You will be seeing me again for all my service needs!!!
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Roddre M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
30,000 Sceduled Maintenance
Mr. Chris who was my scheduler did a great job in getting my car taken care of and us out of there in a reasonable amount of time.

Customer Service
Haylee and staff super sweet and excellent customer service.

Fort Myers, FL
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Never had a bad experience here, great service every time.
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Laurens, SC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2019 Category: Service
They know me and what I need.
They took care of my recall

DJ
Darla J.
Sunset, SC
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Car repairs
For the most part Chris Wells made it so easy, he took care of everything I needed with a sweet smiling face, made the scheduling very simple Darla

EN
Evelyn N.
Mauldin, SC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service Staff
Staff was very helpful and freindly
Staff was on time and the service was excellent
BERNICE R W., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

10/08/2019 Category: Service