Overall Rating 4.7017574/5Overall Rating 4.7017574/5Overall Rating 4.7017574/5Overall Rating 4.7017574/5rating 4.7017574
Overall Rating 2.07018/5Overall Rating 2.07018/5rating 2.07018rating 2.07018rating 2.07018

SP
Shirley P.
Honea Path, SC
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient use of time
In and out as promised.

Jessie W.
Gray Court, SC
My Hyundai
Every time I go in to get a oil change my experience just gets better and better. Everyone is so friendly and very nice. They make you feel like you are more than just a customer, they make you feel like family. They keep up updated on what’s going on with your car. The facility is extra clean. I don’t do public bathroom but when I walked into the bathroom at Dick Smith I was totally shocked at how clean and nice smelling the bathroom was.

PK
Pamela K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I couldn't be more pleased with the service I have received from everyone at this dealership. From the new car selection process with my salesmen when I recently purchased this car to now with my first scheduled maintenance. Not only did they courier me to my work, they also brought me back when my car was ready to be picked up.
Service was completed in a timely manner and the car was spotlessly cleaned while there.
Everyone you have the pleasure to deal with at this dealership are wonderful.

JO
Jim O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Call
I had a very good experience at the service department with Haylee, she was extremely professional and helpful in getting my original issue (bluetooth connect with Maps) resolved and then I decided to get my transmission update done (60k miles) as a result. She was the reason I did the additional service.
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

MT

Romina B.
Greer, SC
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris King is the best!
Chris King was excellent!
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Solid Service
Dick Smith service isn’t perfect. But why are as close as they are going to get. If they make a mistake, they will make it right.
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Amy S.
Marietta, SC
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Love the customer service!
They always have great customer service- and my wait times are usually short!

Cristina H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, everything was explained to me beforehand and helped me even with some discounts. Thank you!

Ashley M.
Spartanburg, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Clean wating area
Clean waiting area polite staff

XH
Xanthia H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Prompt, convenient service
Prompt, convenient service

Customer Satisfaction
The staff at Dick Smith Hyundai work
very hard to make sure their customers are accommodated whatever their needs are.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great experience
I am always grateful at the service representatives good communication - always know how long it will take while I wait and each aspect of the service is clearly explained. Thank you.

VL

Michael A.
Waterloo, SC
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
service was prompt and accurate
The service was great and I was very pleased with the findings, because I had been through an extensive search elsewhere.

Pelzer, SC

BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Doug C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
‘15 Genesis Oil Change - Update
The service manager personally called to inquire about my visit. Great to see they take their customer service very seriously.

‘15 Genesis Oil Change
Had an appointment and waited 1.5 hours for an oil change. The inspection was communicated but it would’ve been nice to have picture or an opportunity to see the areas of the vehicle that’s scored lower.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking my phone call earlier today and speaking with me about your service visit. I look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Josh Looper

Service and parts Director

(864) 284-7762

joshlooper@dicksmith.com

KW
Karen W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Have had good Service so far
Was able to get my car in quickly, and it was complete before I thought it would be. It also helps to have the courtesy shuttle when I am unable to wait.
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018