Overall Rating 4.6909107/5Overall Rating 4.6909107/5Overall Rating 4.6909107/5Overall Rating 4.6909107/5rating 4.6909107
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

TC
Toby C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
customer SERVICE!!!!!!
GOOD FOLKS TO WORK WITH.

SP
Stephen P.
Second oil check
Easy sign up and prompt service even though I was early for my appointment.

Fast paced and friendly.
Came in for a recall on my 13 Hyundai Elantra. It only took an hour and they even gave me a free update on my car too.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, quick professional service
Had a recall on my Hyundai. Easy to schedule with Dick Smith. Service people courteous and professional. Easy drop off. Updates and told when to pick up. Easy pick up. Nothing more to ask.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
A great place for service
Friendly reception. Continuous updates on the status while you wait.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

Ann S.
Taylors, SC
Nice people
Everyone is very nice.

Richard C.
Great service as usual
Very happy again with the service team at Dick Smith Hyundai. Appointment was easy to schedule and the service was performed quickly. Very happy customer.

BL
Brent L.
Geismar, LA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and awesome customer focus
I bought my 2017 Santa Fe into the dealer while on a road trip to see my family in Simpsonville from Louisiana and realized it need to have service completed I called and the next day was able to get the car in and have the 30K service completed with no problems. The service advisor who helped me was extremely helpful and went out of her way to do what I need so I had as much time with my family as possible. Fantastic and a true asset to you dealership and the Hyundai brand!

Deborah H.
People a very helpful
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Jamie C.
Greer, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
ok
I don't want to add anything
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

OO
Olivia O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Dependability, friendliness, and courteous service
Would recommend this business again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Staff
The staff in the service department is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I really appreciate that.

JO
Joseph O.
Duncan, SC
Excellent servicr

Arielle S.
Fountain Inn, SC
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Charged me for unnecssary parts that were changed, didn't fix my car, ruined my steering wheel
I came in for a "circular" noise when my car reached 40mph. I explained that sound gets a bit louder at 60mph but doesn't really speed up. The other thing that needed fixed was my AC was not blowing air to my face-only the feet. I has also told the service agent (Haylee) that I had Easy Care (a 3rd party warranty). After waiting for a response of what was wrong with my car, I asked Haylee if she called Easy Care to see if they covered it. She then told me that I needed to provide her with the phone number and policy number or she couldn't call. I knew this was not true since I have used my Easy Care at another facility, and the other place didn't make me do that. Then, after I gave her the numbers she requested, it took Over 4 hours for her to respond to me with the answer. She didn't even call me first; I had to call her and asked if she ever called. She didn't. Around 20 minutes after that call, Haylee finally called me and told me that Easy Care doesn't cover what needed done. I looked up the parts she told me-one, Way cheaper online-two, the parts didn't make sense to what was wrong with my car. So, I called back and explained that I didn't think that was what was wrong with my car. She got snappy stating that they only fix what the mechanics say needs fixed, and that's what the mechanic said. So, not knowing any better, I agreed to the fix. The next day, I received a call from Haylee saying that they had fixed the sound in my car, but the AC was still not working. She told me that I would have to pay for the part that they had put in, but I would not have to pay for the install fee. The next fix they recommended was $2,000 more. For the part, it was $890. So, $1,000 was just to install, RIDICULOUS! I asked Haylee to call EasyCare to see if they covered that part, waited over 2 hours for her to call and tell me, "no." I repeatedly asked if she was sure that would fix it, and she kept telling me it would. It took a few days to get in the part and install it. I went to pick up my car-wasn't able to see my car before paying and signing the paperwork. The total bill was discounted from over $2,800 to over $2,500. When I drove off, I noticed there were scratched and drag marks on my steering wheel. Then, I heard that noise they told me they had fixed. I was so mad that I called to speak to the manager. First, I was transferred to the Sales Manager. When I told him what had happened, he seemed shocked that I was made to pay for the part for the AC that didn't even need to be replaced. Then, he transferred me over to the Service Manager, John. I told John everything that had happened, and he requested for my to bring my car back and he was going to look at it personally. I brought it back the next morning. We waited 40 min to just get a rental car. I spoke to John in person to just go over everything that had happened again. He basically said that since I had already spent so much money, I wouldn't have to pay for the fix with that sound and the steering wheel. When I got into the rental car, IT WAS DIRTY! There was dirt and grass all over the floors and trash in the middle consul and door. I took photos of everything for proof, but I was already late for work; so, I didn't have time for them to take 40 more min to get me another dirty car. The gas was almost out, too. Later that day, Josh called me, requested for me to come in to drive with him, so we could "chase the same noise." I had to leave work early to get there at the time he needed. When we test drove it, I pointed out the noise and all the drag/scratch marks on my steering wheel. He said that the sound seems to just be my tire-didn't offer to do anything until I mentioned it. Then, he said he would rotate the tires to the back of the car and get me a new steering wheel. The next day, I received a call from Haylee. She notified me that they did move me tires to the back and that moved the noise as well. So it was a tire issue. She also told me that John ordered me a used steering wheel for "no cost." This didn't make me happy, since he told me it would be a new tire. Maybe he meant "new to me," but he still said "new." So, I haven't picked up my car yet, since the steering wheel isn't in yet.
In conclusion to this crap-hole of a situation, I paid for 2 parts for both problems that I was having that didn't need replaced. Now, John did tell me that those parts were worn, but of course they were! My car is a 2014. That doesn't mean they needed replaced. You shouldn't go replace random parts because you think that Might be the problem. I was really patient with all of them, but now I'm angry. I paid for 2 parts that didn't need replaced. The sound was just my tire tread not worn out evenly. The only Real fix that needed to be done was the heater box needed replaced. I could have saved a lot of money if they had just taken their time finding out what was wrong and not just guessing. Never coming here again after I pick up my car tomorrow. I'm disgusted with how this situation and I personally were dealt with- guessing on repairs, waiting hours to call, not listening to my concerns, not fixing the original problems, making me pay for parts I didn't need, scratching up my steering wheel, giving me a dirty rental car, giving me a rental with no gas, making me ask to have you fix the problems Again, replacing the steering wheel with a used one-even though y'all messed it up in the first place, and making me drive back and forth (30 min one way) multiple times. I'm 6 months pregnant and you guys have made the past 2 weeks Absolutely miserable. If this is how you treat a first time customer, I don't want to know how you treat your regulars. I completely believe I should be refunded at least for the parts that didn't need replaced since I didn't need them and I was treated like complete Crap. Thanks.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

responded to customer by phone concerning her repairs.

Dick Smith Hyundai

Saluda, SC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
They r very timely on getting u on and out .
The staff is very courteous and respectful to Ur needs , first time owner of a Hyundai, will continue to buy their vehicle's.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Alvin B.
Greer, SC
2016 Hyundai Azera
prompt service
My car was done in a timely manner. I was very pleased

DF

Domingos O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Job well done
As always, the service done properly and car ready on time promised.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018