1971 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7049182/5Overall Rating 4.7049182/5Overall Rating 4.7049182/5Overall Rating 4.7049182/5rating 4.7049182
Overall Rating 2.11475/5Overall Rating 2.11475/5rating 2.11475rating 2.11475rating 2.11475

Liberty, SC

Bonnie D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Very polite. They have nice clean waiting area.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

Thomas S.
Mauldin, SC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
My experiance
Hello,

I have had to return to the dealership more times than I originally thought. But working with Haylee Dierickx has made the experience wonderful. She was very caring and wonderful to work with. 5 Stars to Haylee!

Tom Schafer

Dorothy H.
Service Visit
Great job

SK
Stacey K.
Travelers Rest, SC
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff always willing to go above and beyond.

2012 Hyundai Azera
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good

CP
Corretta P.
Laurens, SC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Customers service
very polite customers service representative assures me of what I'm dealing with

KW
Kim W.
Easley, SC
Tire Pressure Check
All was good, I just wish they would have checked my air pressure after rotation. It’s a hassle to have to stop again and have that checked after I paid for this service.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about the unsatisfactory service visit you recently had so that I may be able to resolve the issue and make future visits for you and other customers better. Please feel free to reach out to me by email or phone and again thank you for your business.

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns here at the dealership.

thanks
josh

TE
Terry E.
Anderson, SC
Reasonable Wait Time
I brought my '11 Sonata in for periodic maintenance and also learned the car had an airbag recall fix. They completed both the scheduled maintenance and the recall fix in only about 1.5 hours. With such a short turnaround time, I didn't need to go any place else to kill hours of time before the car was ready for pick up.

Piedmont, SC
Above and beyond
Jason consistently goes above and beyond to make sure we're taken care of. That alone keeps me coming back.

BL
Benjamin L.
Greer, SC
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Appreciated mgr calling me to address my concerns
Prompt effort to address my concern from original review.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and quick but price estimate needs better match final cost.
My only complaint was service I signed came to $230 in estimate but was $260 before tax in final bill (minus a coupon I had).

JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We greatly appricate your busniess.

2009 Hyundai Tucson
Very Resposive
Haylee was very responsive and addressed my concerns in a timely and professional manner.

Service experience
I only desired an estimate for the replacement of a trim piece and it took two hours.
JOSHUA C L. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Dick Smith Hyundai Service Dept.
Always pleased with the service I receive at Dick Smith Hyundai in Greenville,SC
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Duncan, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisors are understanding and great!
Awesome service with detail....

11/05/2018 Category: Service
My vehicle had an oil change. They washed the car, only thing missing was that they don’t vaccumm the driver side. Overall good job

John B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sante Fe 2015
The service department ..........Professional. Prompt. Courteous.

Bought the car at Dick Smith Hyundai and wouldn't take it anywhere else for service.

CP
Calvin P.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
It's the people that works there.
The service that was given is second to none.

Johnnie F.
Inman, SC
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Advisor-Chris King
Chris was extremely knowledgeable and helpful to provide me the information I needed to make the necessary choices to immediate vehicle repairs. He was extremely helpful in getting me a loaner vehicle while the necessary repairs took 7 + hours. Connie Fuller

David P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly, great service
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Joyce R.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Fast Service
Loved that they could pick me up from my work on Halloween!! of all days and drove me to the dealership to pick up my Tuscan!!!
BRITTNEY M V. from Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018