ST
S KAY T.
03/06/2021
Prompt Courteous Friendly and do great service πŸ‘
I highly recommend Dickerhoofs for your automotive needs !

MATT W.
03/02/2021
Thank you!
Very responsive. Great service. Work done right.

KW
KAREN W.
02/24/2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE
DICKERHOOF'S GARAGE IS WONDERFUL, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWESOME AND THE SERVICE ON MY CAR WAS PERFECT, PRICE WAS VERY AFFORDABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE GO TO DICKERHOOF'S IF THEY WANT COMPLETE AMAZING SERVICE.I WILL 100% BE RETURNING FOR FUTURE VEHICLE NEEDS.πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ’₯πŸ™Œ

VR
VICKI R.
02/23/2021
Reliable
Extremely trustworthy and reliable. Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else

KA
KEVIN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/11/2021
Kevin A
They were very helpful in getting my truck done very quick and reasonable priced thank you Dickerhoof garage.

John D.
GMC Canyon
02/06/2021 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business. They are good, honest people they trust.

BW
Bonnie W.
Nissan Maxima
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Bonnie said he was very polite, forthcoming and his language was clean.

MIKE W.
01/26/2021
Spark plugs
Ford 5.4 V8 spark plugs replaced. This was a job I thought I could do. Broke the first one I tried to remove. Called Dickerhoof Garage and got scheduled right away. Talked to Keith and he told me straight up what a job this was. Got my truck back the next day and very happy.

LW
LISA W.
01/07/2021
Excellent Customer Service!!
Their response time was amazing! My car was dead in the garage. They were knocking on my door within a couple hours to help. They not only got it started they took it back to their shop to made sure the car was road ready again. Filled tires with air, rotated them, gave it an oil change, replaced light bulbs that had burnt out, and replaced the battery. It was ready for pickup before days end. They didn’t just send a mechanic to get it started. Two people showed up (husband and wife owners πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ) so they could take it to their shop for the closer look it needed. They are a pleasant and tidy family run business in my neighborhood. I’m so happy to have stumbled upon them. I will take all my cars to them now.

SK
STACEY K.
Hyundai Accent
01/07/2021
Caring service !
They treat you like family ! Their concern is your safety !

SK
STACEY K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/05/2021
AAA+++
Excellent service as always!

DAN D.
Canton, OH
12/21/2020
Got me in an out quik..!
Got me in quik...fixed me up good an affordable...appreciate it..!

Cliff H.
GMC Canyon
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Cliff said his visit was really good, the best.

DAN D.
Canton, OH
11/28/2020
Got me in fast..an out In a day..an fixed my issue inexpensively..thanks..!
Quik response...got me in the next day an fixed in an hour or so...an real affordable inexpensive cost..

PS
Philip S.
Somerdale, OH
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Philip said he was happy with everything they did.