GM
George M.
Chevrolet Trax
09/19/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was pretty good.

EW
ETHEL W.
Beach City, OH
09/14/2019
No problem is too small !
Love these folks ! They got my truck in right away and calmed my mind ! They are the best mechanics and have become family in every way !

DA
Doug A.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that the place was good and that they are the best automotive facilty in the county.

VR
VICKI R.
09/12/2019
RELIABLE.......
Great service. Great people. Extremely trustworthy.
Would recommend Dickerhoofs to anyone.

John B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
08/19/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was good and was on time.

NS
Nick S.
Beach City, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Nick said that everything about the place was excellent.

NM
NATALIE M.
Ford Edge
07/26/2019
close to where i live and very nice to work with
I had emailed about getting my car looked at and they got it in the next day and they had called me to tell me what was wrong and they had it all fixed in one day and my car runs like it is brand new and if I need anything fixed on it in the future I will be taking my car back here

GM
George M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Wilbur. He said he's already had work done there before, they did good work and they treated him good.

Dover, OH
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/18/2019
Front end alignment, check engine light
They did not start any work until they consulted with me over the phone and via email. They were professional, honest and completed the job in a timely manner.

Don P.
Bryan, OH
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Don said the staff took very good care of him.

DJ
Dick J.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dick's wife. She said her overall experience was good. They are flawless, honest, and convenient. The service is exceptional. She does not know what they would do without this business.

GH
G H.
Dover, OH
05/13/2019
Very rude
The lady that I have dealt with in the past was always very nice. I called the day of an appointment (that was made six days in advance) and she was out running errands. The guy who answered was very rude and would not stop talking through me. I asked him to stop talking and let me finish and he got all whiny and told me to stop yelling, yet I never raised my voice. After he finally shut up and let me talk I asked him, for a third time, to have the regular lady call me. I later explained to her that I was treated very rudely and I would take my business elsewhere. Treating a loyal customer so rudely was totally uncalled for. They will not be getting any more of my business.