Andrew S.
Bath, OH
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was very helpful, up front, honest and it was a good experience. He wanted to thank the staff for their service.

Bolivar, OH
Toyota Tundra
10/13/2020
Realignment Oct 12, 2020
Desk attendant was friendly and contacted me right after the job was completed.. Job was done satisfactorily in a timely fashion, as originally promised.

NM
NATALIE M.
Beach City, OH
Ram 2500
10/09/2020
AWESOME and HONEST REPAIR SHOP
Thank you so much for the excellent service!

Dorothy M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Dorothy said she has been going to the business for many years and they do good work for her.

RD
RYAN D.
09/25/2020
Great service, better people
We use Dickerhoof’s for all of our auto repair/maintenance. They are always honest and trustworthy. This is a wonderful family owned business that always goes above and beyond.

NB
NATE B.
Canton, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
09/18/2020
Very pleasant to work with
I had a bad taste in my mouth after already needing a repair on a 3 used diesel purchased just 3 weeks prior, but I was determined not to give the dealership anymore money. Dickerhoof's was recommended to me by a shop that does not service diesel, and we couldn't be happier. We will definitely be back (both cause I'm sure we will have to be with this truck and because we wouldn't go anywhere else).

KC
KEN C.
08/31/2020
Always prompt service
Dickerhoof's Garage is a good place for me to get my car serviced. Connie does her best to get me a time to have the car there. Paul does the servicing and he knows what to do with whatever problems are there. Then when the car is done, Connie or Paul immediately lets me know the cost and any other service that might need to be done on another visit. The location has good parking places and isn't far from home. (about 4 miles!) I've had my car serviced there for quite a few years, and I am always satisfied.

HW
Harry W.
Dodge Avenger
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Harry said they do good work.

VH
VICKI H.
Beach City, OH
Kia Soul
08/19/2020
Customer service
Dickerhoof’s treats you like you are family. I never feel pressured to purchase something I didn’t go in for. But I always feel informed if they have any vehicle concerns. But the decision is always mine. Never scared into making an expensive decision. I totally appreciate this.

VR
VICKI R.
08/14/2020
Amazing Service
They treat you like family. Thoughtful and always have your best interest at heart. So nice to have someone you can trust. PRICELESS

GM
George M.
Chevrolet Trax
07/29/2020 Category: Service
George said his visit was good.

LG
LISA G.
Dover, OH
Ford Edge
07/16/2020
Ford Edge repair
Excellent customer service. Connie, Kim, and Paul we so accommodating to me. I am very pleased with the work they did on my vehicle.

TODD S.
Ram 1500
07/06/2020
Above and Beyond Service!!!
Great Family Atmosphere that will Always go Above and Beyond...

KW
KATHY W.
Buick Enclave
07/06/2020
Friendly and pleasant - great service
The service is fantastic - didn’t have to wait long - my husband said the price was good - no complaints at all

07/02/2020
They do a good job of trying to solve your vehiicles problem and fixing it to get you back on the road.
They are always so friendly and try to understand the problem your having with your vehicle. They get your vehicle in and out in a timely matter. Really appreciate the job they do.