Business Solutions

Dickson Midas

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Only your first name and last initial will appear in the review.
Your name will appear as 'Anonymous' in the review. Dickson Midas will have access to your recent visit information.
Latest Reviews
GW
Galyn W.
02/08/2022
Alignment on my Dodge.
Stay away from this place. Shop needs to be shut down.

GW

SF
STACIE F.
03/08/2021
Wonderful
They was very helpful and let me see what was wrong with my car and recommend me to what I needed to make my car better and they made me feel like I wasn't...

Mark M.
02/24/2021
DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE!
DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE! Midas executed a faulty repair TWICE and caused ADDITIONAL DAMAGE to my vehicle and they refuse to provide a refund! I have 5...

02/16/2021
Wish I could give negative stars
Made an appointment for two new tires and an alignment. They emailed me to confirm appointment. I get there on time for my appointment and they said they...