Business Solutions

Discount Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NK
NICK K.
HD Truck Tire Install
Very satisfied whenever I have work done at DAC. Tony is great to work with.

RP
REGINA P.
Air conditioner
On the hottest day of this year my air conditioner wasn’t blowing cold air. I called and Tony said to bring it in. They have been doing my auto repairs for...

AT
ANTHONY T.
06/28/2022
Incredible service!!! Highly recommended!!!
Love this business they are incredible! Great work not to mention prices!! Very friendly too.

MK
MICHAEL K.
06/27/2022
Initial Foray
DAC had received excellent reviews and I needed to get an oil change done quickly and efficiently, so I made an appointment with them. They certainly showed...

AC
ANGELO C.
06/23/2022
Fabulous customer service
Great customer service , very knowledgeable and doesn’t do anything without asking permission first. Happy to find a great mechanic I can trust so close to...