Catherine S.
05/02/2018
Worst business man
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Hes a scammer guys do not ever go here. He was suppose to be working on my Dodge Charger and it was TWO MONTHS he never answered the phone and he went out of business and left my car across the street to another abandoned place and never gave me back my keys which I have to pay for and never fixed my car. Bad business man.

DK
Donald K.
02/08/2018
Andrew T. is not our customer and never was
133 reviews are all from verified customers and if you notice his is not as he is not our customer but a friend of of customer we had asked to leave and please not return due to her foul language and calling nasty names. They then attacked our facebook page. As for the employee slapping another is ludicrous. This is a family run shop that takes pride in our customer relations and our work. We test part and only replace what's needed at the best prices in town and we stand behind our work. We treat our customers with the utmost respect and expect the same from them. You cannot always please everyone but we try our best. Surecritic is a company we paid to call our customers and they write whatever that customer says regardless of positive or negative. check us out on facebook and message our customers and you will find they are happy and will not take their vehicle anywhere else.

S. B.
10/01/2017
Great service, helpful staff
I was pleased to receive not only fair pricing for the work that was done, they fixed the car in the time stated and even allowed me to work out a managable payment plan. I was told about this shop by a friend and Ive passed their name along to other friends.

TJ
Tiffany J.
Saturn Ion
08/29/2017
They are fast and dependable
Awsome!

Chris W.
Winter Haven, FL
08/27/2017
Fast and easy
They took me to work while they worked on my truck and picked me up when it was done

Shevontae S.
Buick LeSabre
08/17/2017
Greattttt !
Donald as well as all his workers are great people. They make sure that whenever they fix on my car they actually fix it on time as well as make sure I don't have any problems out of my car at all. I have NEVER had a bad experience out of them. My family as well as I would ALWAYS recommend anybody to him because he is a great worker and is good at what he does.

Rocio C.
Acura 3.0CL
07/26/2017
My go to mechanic shop!
Close to home friendly employees and they're affordable unlike the more known companies.

SL
Scott L.
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Scott said they are good people, he has been there before and he will go back.

Samatha H.
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Samatha said the service was good but they were a little slow.

ER
edward r.
GMC Envoy
07/23/2017
Good serviice
I come to them again and again good people trust them

Kenneth B.
GMC Pickup
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend this business.

Carolyn C.
Hyundai Accent
07/21/2017
Great Service for my car needs...been going to DnS Auto since shortly after they first opened
DnS Auto is reasonably price and treats you like FAMILY!!

Richard M.
Honda Accord
07/20/2017
Excellent people to do business with!
Take your vehicle here for maintenance and you won't be disappointed. Honest repair work at a fair price, I will continue to get any repairs I may need for my car here.

ralph w.
Saturn SL2
07/18/2017
Highly recommend.
Today what we thought was a major problem was found to be minor and repaired same day on a car that is needed for job commute. This not our first visit and won't be the last.. This shop does it right the first time. Donald knows what he's doing. Very fair pricing.

jennifer c.
Ford Five Hundred
07/17/2017
So impressed!
Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I honestly felt less like a customer and more like a friend. I'll never take my car anywhere else.

LW
Luis W.
Ford Explorer Sport
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Luis said he would recommend this business for service.

Jerome P.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Jerome said he always gets good service at the business, and he is treated like family. Everyone in his family, and all of their friends use the business.

ER
edward r.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/06/2017
The people that work there are and treat you like family
The owner treats you right and doenst charge you outragist prices to repair your vehicle.
Donald K. from DnS Auto Center responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your kind words.Hope you and your family had a great 4th of July

Jayne H.
Cadillac DeVille
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Jayne said she would recommend this business for service but the overall experience was average.

Brenda M.
Chrysler Town
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Brenda said this business was awesome. They had good staff and they did a good job.