Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc

MARILYN L. on 02/18/2018
"Honest and fairly priced."
They are very knowledgeable and efficient and friendly. All the work I've had done here has been great.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 02/17/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 03:17 PM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/19/2018

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for coming in. We appreciate your business.

Moe J. on 02/16/2018
Moe said they are good. He was unaware about some of the prices, on the cost of labor. He paid two separate labor charges, on an alignment and something else. He stated he would have liked to have known about that in the beginning.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Moe,

Thanks for coming in. The two separate charges for the work was as follows; One labor charge was for the installation of the strut and the alignment is all labor.

PATRICIA H. on 02/15/2018
"Pete and his staff are great t work with. I am a senior and really appreciate that!"
My car is almost 20 years old. I have used Doc Able for over 15 years and with the new ownership I have seen a greater level of customer service and overall quality of service. As a female/ senior customer I need to work with a company that I can trust who is willing to go that extra mile if I need it. I live on a fixed income at this time & have limited funds now so I appreciate their wiliness to accommodate my needs and fully explain what needs to be done with consideration for my budget. I have always left the shop with confidence that my car has been fixed...never have I needed to return because something was not right. I also appreciate Pete, the owner who always provides a personal touch to the service. I hope this company stays around our area for a very long time.
Highly recommended!!
Vehicle: Acura 2.3CL
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:51 AM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks for coming in Patricia. We appreciate your business.

Barry G. on 02/13/2018
Barry said the business did what they said they would do in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks for coming in, Barry

JEREMY S. on 02/12/2018
"Always helpful"
Car was having problems starting - and needed a new battery. Dropped it off with Doc Able, and I am always confident they will provide fast, and honest service.
Vehicle: INFINITI G37 Coupe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 08:39 AM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks for coming in, Jeremy. We appreciate your business.

NICOLE A. on 02/08/2018
"Amazingly fast and friendly service!"
I called and spoke to Pete who was very nice and listened to my dilemma of desperately needing an immediate oil change. He told me to bring my car right in. After I dropped it off I received a call less than hour later from Pete letting me know my car was good to go. I highly recommend Doc Ables to anyone who’s having car trouble and wants awesome, honest, speedy quality service at an affordable price. Thank you Pete!
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:14 PM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks for coming in, Nicole. We appreciate your business.

Tom C. on 02/06/2018
Tom said he recommends the business.
Vehicle: Suzuki SX4
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks for coming in

Dan W. on 02/06/2018
Dan said the business is quick and they provide great service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/07/2018

Thanks, Dan.

We appreciate you coming in.

Barrington F. on 02/06/2018
Barrington said the staff was personable and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/07/2018

Thanks for coming in, Barrington.

Omar R. on 02/05/2018
Omar said the overall service was good. The staff was helpful. The last time he took his vehicle in, he needed his power steering replaced. They suggested to replace some belts and other things. They suggested to do those other things first, and then the power steering. He had them replace those items. He noticed his power steering still needed to be replaced. He stated he feels he spent money on things he did not need. The parts they sold him were expensive. Sometimes he feels the experience is not effective, and going in circles.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Jacob R. on 02/02/2018
Jacob said the business was really quick and did work that he didn't ask for with no charge. The price was really good.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/05/2018

Thanks for comingt in, Jacob.

JIM W. on 01/30/2018
"Care of my old car."
I been very satisfied with the attention given to my old “buggy.” Doc Able has monitored it and reminded me about the things it needs.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 10:16 AM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/30/2018

Thanks, Jim. We appreciate your business.

Brian V. on 01/25/2018
Spoke with Robin. She said the staff always manages to take care of the problem quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/02/2018

Thanks, Robin. We appreciate your business.

JAMIE L. on 01/24/2018
"Quick and fair price "
Wasn't expecting my car that the wheel literally fell off of to be repaired the same day that I had it dropped it off by the tow truck! Also did more than I expected for the price I was expecting! Great business to work with!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 09:31 PM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/25/2018

Thanks for coming in, Jamie.

Jen S. on 01/22/2018
Jen said the staff was fast and honest.
Vehicle: Scion xA
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks for coming in, Jen. We appreciate your business.

RAYE J. on 01/21/2018
"Excellent service"
Checked out my smoking car and corrected it. Provided transportation to my home and back.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 07:37 PM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/22/2018

Thanks for coming in, Raye.

PERNELL H. on 01/20/2018
"Good job on the oil change"
I went to Doc Able's for an oil change. Staff was nice and courteous. Price was reasonable. Service was exceptional. I will be back.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 11:35 PM
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/21/2018

Thanks for coming in, Parnell.

Shay B. on 01/15/2018
Shay said the service was great and very timely.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Thanks, Shay. We appreciate you coming in.

Chris A. on 01/13/2018
Chris said the employees were quick and did their work right. He had no problems with this business.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Thanks for coming in Chris.

Kathleen M. on 01/12/2018
Kathleen said the service is always very well done. Pete is always very helpful and nice.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018
Pete R., Owner at Doc Able's Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Thanks for coming in, Kathleen. We appreciate you.