4.3

Tim F.
03/12/2017

David B.
03/10/2016 Category: Parts
Great parts buying experience!
They did a great job

DAVE G.
FORD F250 PU
07/29/2012 Category: Service
Very poor customer service from salesman
salesman lied about everything with the truck. However the manager did come through and made a few things right still would never go back for another vehicle

EM
ERIC M.
DODGE CARAVAN
07/22/2012 Category: Service
Good Service, great prices.
Got oil change for a competitive price in a reasonable amount of time. Mechanic also checked a few areas of concern I had at no extra charge.

MAEGAN J W.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
07/17/2012 Category: Sales
Very helpful!
Richard the salesman, was very helpful! The car I wanted was getting serviced so they gave me one that was comparable until mine was ready. I will go back to buy another car there!

HB
HOPE B.
Lake Stevens, WA
DODGE CARAVAN
07/16/2012 Category: Service
Very Polite and Quick
I called a few dealerships to have my minivan looked at, and they couldn't get me in quick enough. Rairdons in Smokey Point got me in the next day, and diagnosed my problem quickly. Everyone was very polite, friendly and I will go there again when I need to take my car back in.

AK
ADAM L K.
Oak Harbor, WA
DODGE DAKOTA
07/16/2012 Category: Service
the best service department ever
Yes i work here and this is reviewing myself. Took me over a week to get my oil changed because we put our customers needs before are own and pride ourselves in that fact. What ever it takes to get the job done and have our customers leave with a smile. I want to apologize for the lack of service car washes for our customers. This is due to environmental reasons and an attempt by our dealerships to help keep our wildlife safe around the puget sound. We appreciate our customers support in our efforts to do so.

CG
CARL G.
Snoqualmie, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
07/15/2012 Category: Sales
Everyone was great, friendly and knowledgeable, great experience.
It was really great and everyone was very helpful and nice.

AMANDA K B.
Everett, WA
07/15/2012 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car!
I have purchased 2 cars now from Vincent he is excellent and they really work with you on payments and financing options. I am very happy will be going back when I buy a new car.

DK
DANIEL K K.
Renton, WA
07/15/2012 Category: Service
15,000 service
Got the service done quick, one minor issue with the wrong part but they owned up to the fault and took care of the problem.

AA
ANNIE A.
Stanwood, WA
DODGE NITRO
07/15/2012 Category: Service
quick no hassle
All work done within an hour, even had a car wash. Great Job

BR
BRIAN J R.
Stanwood, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
07/14/2012 Category: Service
Came in for oil change appt
Got my jeep right and and did the research for the 2 problems and will be called when the software is ready to be added.

MIKE M.
DODGE RAM 250
07/14/2012 Category: Service
Gave me good, fast service.
I had a little spring that is used for the rear end seal that we leaking. They got me in right away and took care of it, with NO CHARGE !

JANAE H.
Lake Stevens, WA
DODGE NITRO
07/13/2012 Category: Service
Always friendly
Service department is always friendly.

WF
WELDON C F.
Snohomish, WA
07/12/2012 Category: Service
Unhappy - feel deceived
I called 5 days ahead of my appointment to arrange for the dealership to look at some problems with glass on the car. After my appointment I was told I had to make another appointment to get it fixed. So I guess 5 days isn't enough to get a glass guy on the horn. Funny thing was about a block away a rock chip guy was sitting in a parking lot waiting for business, yet the service guy said they deal with someone out of Kent... Kind of like when I purchased the car and they charged me for tabs and a license platye and then never provided new ones stating that my tabs will do. When I queried them about a refund I was assured a "check would be in the mail." Still waiting for that check. Don't get me wrong - I love the car. I just felt like bought a great car from crooks. The only reason they get one star is because this website requires a rating.