Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

LJ
Lourese J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Takes us on time or close to our time.
Ok
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Room for improvement
Good dealer. Service dept needs more proactive management when ordered parts go missing.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I am sorry that your previous service visit was less than satisfactory. We are still working with the trucking company on parts issues. We did not want you to have to wait excessively for your AC part being it was starting to get very hot, so once the shortage claim was filed we were able to get the other part emergency ordered and to us in a more timely manner. Again, we are very sorry that you were inconveinenced during that time when your AC was not working properly. If you have any other issues or questions please feel free to reach out to me or any of our staff at any time.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick oil change
I like how fast the oil change is, the text messages you get about it. Free coffee!!! Snack machines available. Friendly employees. I couldn't get the TV to work. The waiting room is pretty far from where you take your car. It was hard for my mom to walk all the way down there but that's where she had to go to get to the bathroom. It would be nice if the waiting room an bathroom were closer to the garage. I wasn't asked if I wanted the additive added. They just automatically did it because it was done last time. I think they should ask each time because I didn't even remember they did it.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for cpmpleting our review. We do try to keep our DonMooreHyundai.com website up to date with service coupons you can print them off there or next time you are in if you ask us we can look them up for you as well.

Katilin M.
Hartford, KY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Everything about Hyundai is terrible.
I bought a brand new 2018 Sonata in November of 2018. It’s June of 2019 and I have had a part in the engine break THREE different times now. All which have resulted in me having to be out money to have my car towed. Hyundai had my car in service the first time for 4 months, then I got it back and not even a month later it was being towed again for the SAME issue that they apparently took 4 months to fix. So, 3 more weeks in the shop and I finally get it back and A WEEK later its broke down again. I will NEVER buy another Hyundai and I will make sure anyone that asks me knows that i recommend to take their business elsewhere. I bought this brand new car thinking it would be reliable, and dependable for my family. It is most definitely not. I’ve had my infant in the car with me all 3 times it has broke down. I have had to call into work all three times as well. Don Moore tried to correct their wrong doings by crediting me $400 for my inconveniences, which is funny to me that anyone thinks $400 would make up for the fact that i just bought a $22,000 car from them that has been in service more than I’ve been able to drive it. I’m just sick and completely disgusted with this company. Please save yourself time and never buy this brand of car.

Also, the Don Moore service staff were timely in getting me a loaner/rental car. There were no issues in that aspect. But, I have yet to get an actual explanation of what’s wrong with my car. Don Moore hasn’t updated me through the process in the least bit.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Had an appointment and my auto was immediately received and taken in for the work
The only complaint I have is that a few days after the service, a message came on in my car with something about it being time to have my car serviced. I speculate that the reset that is suppose to be done when the oil change is completed was not done. I speculate because the same thing happened to first time I had the oil changed and I had to take the car back so they could reset the oil usage indicator. This seems to be a communication problem.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for the feed back. I regret to hear that your oil life indicator was not reset. I will be sure to remind all of the technicians of the importance of not forgetting to reset the indicator. Please feel free to stop in anytime and we can reset the light for you.

GR
Gerald R.
Madisonville, KY
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very helpful and courteous
The staff is friendly and very helpful they do a great job of getting you in and out
In a timely manner
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

John M.
Madisonville, KY
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly and helpful
VERY satisfied with the service department. For example, I had a problem with my car and emailed the service manager (Taylor) was on vacation but emailed me back and said to take the car and it would be taken care of. When I arrived at the dealer they were ready for me and it was taken care of very quickly
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate you and your business!

Lewisport, KY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Alignment, new tires and oil change
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

SJ
Shirley J.
Rockport, IN
06/07/2019 Category: Service
friendly service people
every thing was fine
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you and your business!

James S.

Friendly staff
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Was Courteous and quick
Work done at time scheduled an d I was on my way.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Henderson, KY
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Don't know what goes here
More expensive, had same work done 2 years ago. Very displeased at that, thought it should have lasted longer.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

I am sorry that during your previous visit the life of your part was not to your satisfaction. We do hope that you do not have any more issues with it and do continue to use us for your service needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at any time.

EH
Eric H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change 5/23/19
If the work order says you checked and topped off all fluids why the next day do I get a warning that my Washer fluid is low. If you are going to say you did it, then you should. Not a good way to earn trust.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Your washer fluid should have most definitely been topped off. At your earliest convenience feel free to stop in and we’ll put some in for you. So sorry that was not done during your oil change.

Kathy B.
Tell City, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Staff friendly and welcoming always. Give support always
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Kathy B.
Beaver Dam, KY
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable,caring, prompt courteous service and very thorough.
I have taken my car since my purchase and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are very knowledgeable and caring. Prompt courteous service very thorough. I will continue to have Owensboro Hyundai provide all my service work.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Karen B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficiently
The service department is always timely, efficient, and very friendly. Haven’t had an issue with the service provided I. The past 10 years
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the review and your business these past 10 years.

Beaver Dam, KY
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Don Moore was quick and the service was excellent
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the review and kind words!

Judy G.
Henderson, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
I think $49 for an oil change is a bit much. About to price yourself out.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the review. We do sometimes offer coupons on our DonMooreHyundai.com website.

James C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Don't bother to take your own oil!
Less than ok.
Taylor L P., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I'm sorry for your less than satisfactory visit with us. I do hope after our call yesterday you will let us make it right to you at your earliest conveinence. Please feel free to call me or email me any time to get a time set up where we can get you and your vehicle taken care of.