Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

04/18/2019 Category: Service
They did what they said.
Good service.

Stephen S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and effective.

Lewisport, KY
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional
Had two recalls to be serviced on my vehicle. The service was very quick and the staff were very professional. Will recommend others to use this dealership for servicing.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and for recommending us!

Judy H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Fixed problem quickly. Great customer service!
I have had trouble in the past, but with Taylor in charge it is so much better!!
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words! I am very happy to hear that you have had a better experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Sam W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change / tire rotation
$70 too expensive
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I'm sorry to hear that you were less than satisified with your most recent service visit. We do offer coupons occasionally on our website and through email. I just tried calling you and left you voice mail to discuss some of your concerns and what we can do to keep your business and make your next visit more satisfactory. I hope to hear from you soon.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great job.
They did a quick and great job. Maintenance staff was very friendly.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the review and for your business!

Jim W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/11/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile service for Ioniq Hybrid
Straightforward service. In & out in less than 45 min.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the great review! We do our best to get you in an out as quickly as we can while still performing a great service on your vehicle.

LF
Laurence F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Yes it was quick and easy and friendly.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating.

James S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
location
Need to check all fluids when having a oil change.. Didnt top off windsheild wiper fluid and anti frezze bowl.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

I'm sorry to hear the fluids didnt get topped off correctly. Anytime you are in town or over this way please feel free to stop in and we will get those topped off for you.

Judi C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent.
on time service, efficient, very satisfied.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
They took the car in right at the appointment time and it was finished in less time than the estimate.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Very glad to hear you had a great experience with us on your previous visit.

Michael W.
Chandler, IN
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service , on time, convent
My real only complaint is they no longer offer saturday service. I happen to work days mon thru fri not uncommon so unless you take off work it's hard to set up appointment times
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the great review. We do offer a shuttle service from 7-6 if you work here in town we could take you to and from work if that were to be helpful.

Michael C.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Very good service in a timely manner
The starter went out on my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I had the car towed in. Don Moore confirmed that it was the starter, verified that it was covered by the warranty and would cover would most of the charges and had the repair done in less than a day. I was out $100 deductible .
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for your service and for your review!

Jim W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I came in for a recall notice. It took two visits. The first was to examine the part and verify that it needed to be replaced. They are the part, and two weeks later I had it serviced and replaced. Are very friendly.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for your review and the kind words.

Robert M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil/Filter change
I would suggest this business to a friend to include the caveats I've noted before
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for the review. We do have occasionally have discount coupons available on our Mooredeals.com website under service specials. I am sorry to hear that your multipoint inspection sheet did not make it to your paperwork. If you would like I can print out the sheet and mail it to the address we have listed for you in our system.

Diana W.
Utica, KY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Oh Boy
Like Don Moore. Have purchased our last 3 cars from them.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for answering the review questions. I am sorry to hear about your heating issue. We would be more than happy to set you up and appointment for one of the technicians to check out your heating issue.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Making the appointment was easy. Keeping the appointment was easy. Service was quite acceptable and service was rendered in a timely manner. Just one problem. The technician forgot to reset the oil life and I got a message on my computer that my car needed service. I reported the problem to the dealership and in a matter of a few minutes the oil life indicator was reset. However, I was inconvenienced to have to return to the dealership.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your service. However, I am very sorry that you had to return to have the oil life indicator reset. Resetting the light is a simple task that they should not over look. I will be sure that the technicians pay closer attention to that from here on out.

Robbin B.
Island, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Good service but hours of operation are desperately lacking for most people that work.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the review. If you do happen to work here in town we do offer a shuttle service that runs from 7-6 if you were able to drop your vehicle off before work or during your lunch hour we could offer you a ride to and from work.

AR
Andrea R.
Fordsville, KY
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Everyone is very friendly and I get the best service!
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your service!

(270)686-5555 Ext. 253

Richland, IN
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Multiple Calls To Schedule Service, Expensive, Inconvient Days/Hours
I called twice and left two messages asking for a call back to setup a service appointment but did not receive a call back. I called a third time and was finally able to reach someone to setup an appointment. It is also a huge inconvenience and disservice that they are not open on Saturdays for service. The majority of people work Monday - Friday and don’t have multiple vehicles available to be able to leave their vehicle overnight for service for a simple oil change. I live over 25 minutes away and have to take off part of my work day to get my vehicle it’s routine and simple service. I will have to start using a Hyundai dealer that is near my work location so that I can have it serviced my conveniently. I can only mark this as “recommended” if you live close and have an extremely flexible schedule to get what you need done.
Taylor L B., Service Manager from Don Moore Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

I'm sorry to hear you were less than pleased with your experience with us. I am not sure how your messages were not responded to more promptly, but I can look into that with the manager of our scheduling department.
We have closed our shop on Saturday's, but two of our other dealerships are open on Saturday's and have picked up our oil change appointments for that day so that our customer's records will still show in our system that they have had their maintanence completed.
Also, I see where you do not live here in Owensboro but if you work here in town we have a shuttle service that runs from 7-6 Monday-Friday that would be able to take you and pick you up from work if you were able to drop off at those times.

(270)686-5555 Ext. 253