Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Cody M.
Hillsboro, OH
06/28/2018
Terrible customer service
TLDR: go ANYWHERE else to buy, they do not keep their word or hold up their end of the sales contract.
I purchased a new ram 1500 big horn last month from this place. Part of the deal is the dealership will pay to have side steps installed. The company they use is terrible and now that the dealership got paid for the truck they do not care to fulfill their end or return phone calls. It has been several weeks and they still haven't fulfilled their end of the deal.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/29/2018

Cody,
 We are sorry that you're having an issue. We will our sales manager Blake call you right away.

Jodie C.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Professional Installer
The installer treated my vehicle like it was his. Appreciate that!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/26/2018

We appreciate you Jodie. Enjoy your new Jeep!!

Sharbie S.
Rockbridge, OH
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everything was done by the time I told and everyone was friendly.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you Sharbie, We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WA
Wes A.
Coolville, OH
Dodge Challenger
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Very detailed.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you Wes for visiting our dealership and being a part of our family.

Jordan B.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Their service department has always been honest and they do pretty good work. I have been here a few times for repairs on my jeep and have always been satisfied. They will cover parts under warranty when they can, which is more than other dealerships will do. Over all great.

TT
Thomas T.
New Straitsville, OH
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Determined
I will give you all credit, you stuck with it until you got it. I have now regained respect for DW service. Thank you

06/16/2018 Category: Service
lemon
Had it there 4 or 5 times to fix noise in front end since Dec and still aint fixed......
Is there a lemon law in Ohio? I'm asking attorney.......
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/18/2018

Thomas, We are sorry that you're still experiencing problems with your vehicle. We will have one of our service advisors contact you right away.

Joann R.
Bremen, OH
Jeep Renegade
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Altjough I didn’t have my expired coupon, i still got the discount. But above that, everyone was very friendly, courteous and helpful.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/07/2018

Joann, It was great to have you visit our dealership.

GR
Gregory R.
Lancaster, OH
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great service and awesome salesman Jerry Bowlby
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Gregory, We have enjoyed working with you.

HM
Heather M.
Murray City, OH
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Had some recall work done and they brought my car to meet me after I got off work. That made it so easy for me.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks Heather, Its always our intention to make it easy for you.

KW
Kelly W.
Mc Arthur, OH
Jeep Renegade
05/24/2018 Category: Service
service on new jeep
I have had my new 2017 Jeep Renegade there for service twice. Both times for it not shifting correctly and the last time because it sound like a motorcycle. After picking up my Jeep it is still doing the same things. I have to take time off of work to have the Jeep serviced. I bought a new Jeep so that I wouldn't have problems, but that didn't work out to well. I am leaving on vacation to go to Florida May 24 and I am going to rent a car because my Jeep is still not fixed and I am afraid to drive it. This will cost about $330.00. So I am not happy that my Jeep is not fixed

Athens, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Tire Repair
They did an excellent job with getting me in quick! would recommend them to anyone!!!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for kind words, It's always our intent to complete any repairs in a timely fashion.

Jacob A.
Albany, OH
Jeep Cherokee
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great quality service
So far I’ve been treated great at Don wood Chrysler, and always given quality service!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 05/11/2018

Jacob. We will strive to always treat you as part of our family.

RN
Randy N.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Good and friendly people
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you Randy, we enjoy having you visit.

KT
Kevin T.
Baltimore, OH
Ram 1500
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Over priced
Brought my 2017 Ram 1500 in for check engine light and pm service. I told them they could have the truck for the week because I was leaving for vacation and didn’t need it until I git back. They kept me informed about what was going on with the the truck and when they found the issue and fixed it. I came home and picked it up paid for the the oil change and tire rotation and that’s where they lost me $70 for an oil change and tire rotation is way over priced. I typically only pay around $45 at another dodge dealership.

BG
Byron G.
Groveport, OH
04/22/2018 Category: Service
New starter
Almost 5, but they forgot to replace my front skid plate when they finished. I could care less, I'm in Hocking all the time. Great service w/Nannette. Love the text updates.

HM
Howard M.
Ram 1500
04/10/2018 Category: Service
quick service
customer service was good and the work performed on my vehicle was good.

NJ
Nick J.
Dodge Ram 2500
04/02/2018 Category: Service
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
GREAT ALWAYS FAST AND FRIENDLY
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you Nick for the kind words. Its always great seeing you.

TD
Timothy D.
Utica, OH
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Always attentive, prompt, and personal.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you Timothy. It's always a pleasure.

GC
Gabby C.
New Marshfield, OH
Jeep Cherokee
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Very easy scheduling, & great communication with the customer.

LY
Lori Y.
Nelsonville, OH
03/23/2018 Category: Service
I was kept in contact the whole time.
Yes i would recommend a friend