Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

SJ
Scott J.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Sells and service
Always a great experience at don wood dodge they are and always will be my go to dealership

02/07/2019 Category: Service
The People
Oil changed and tires rotated in less than 30 MIns! Love this place!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks Jodie, It's always great seeing you and John.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
People
Had the oil changed in my Wrangler. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Jodie, By the way that's an awesome looking Jeep.

Brent S.
Stoutsville, OH
01/12/2019 Category: Service
There friendly, they do what they say there gonna do
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 01/14/2019

Brent, we will always try our best for you and everyone else.

Michael M.
Hyundai Accent
01/11/2019 Category: Service
As always I have my usual maintenance done at Don Wood CDJR! Friendly staff that are willing to help with any issue! Always look forward to getting my car serviced! Will always recommend!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 01/14/2019

Bm, Its always great to have you visit.!!

EL
Eric L.
Dodge Durango
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Never had a bad experience
Always have a good experience
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks Eric, It's always great to see ya.

Jerry B.
Buick Verano
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Tires
Great job guys!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Jerry. Happy New Year!!

Pomeroy, OH
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great selection of trucks
Mike showed us all the accessories and how to use everything. Great customer service
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the kind words about Mike.
Mike is definitely a value to our team.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
The People
No long wait. Was in and out on my lunch. Thanks!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/31/2018

Glad you were satisfied Jodie. Thanks for choosing us!!

Michael M.
Hyundai Accent
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Amazing staff at Don Wood CDJR!
Very great service and sales staff! Would highly recommend! Looking forward to my next service at Don Wood CDJR!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks Michael. Always great to see you as well.

Haydenville, OH
GMC Acadia
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
They were awesome I plan in buying all my cars here ! Jenny was awesome and helped us with everything we needed.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words!!

Kevin B.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
Was kept in the loop at all times, promptly and fully. No surprises.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Kevin for giving us a chance!!

RP
Rich P.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
2013 recall and software issues
Very pleased with all aspects of my experience with Don Woods Ram dealership in Logan, OH. Very professional, explained issues in layman terms. A big town service with a small town attitude.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Rich, We strive everyday for excellence. Your kind words make it all worth it.

Ram 2500
11/29/2018 Category: Service
great
Great
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/29/2018

SJ
Scott J.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and courteous, and always get my truck in and out quickly
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/26/2018

Scott its always great seeing you. Thanks for trusting us with your truck.

Sherrie M.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/23/2018

Sherrie, It was great to have you visit us.

ME
Matt E.
Bellville, OH
11/18/2018
Mediocre
First day I went there I knew they had the truck I wanted. I went on their APP and it gave me a value of a little more than 15k for my trade. I have been offered 16k for it and 10k at other dealerships. When I got there I spent hours waiting for someone who wasn’t even on site to devalue my trade below what his own APP said it was worth to 14k.
My story goes on. The truck was priced good and the salesman was excellent. I ended up going back to get the truck. Was not exactly thrilled waiting for a final number for my bank when the manager of the dealership called and said they might no be able to sell me the truck if they don’t finance it. Think that’s pretty lousy to do. I let them finance it. Will see for future.
May not be all roses, I think somethings need to change there. I may not be back. Only time will tell.

Jerry B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tire Plug
They are AWESOME!!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/08/2018

We are only as awesome as you are Jerry!!

Jeep Cherokee
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Service
Ease of appointment scheduling and the dealership is ready at the scheduled time. No issues with the work performed. Awesome experience.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words, We look forward to having you visit us again.

KW
Kelly W.
Mc Arthur, OH
Jeep Renegade
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Jeep that doesn't shift correctly and sounds like a motorcycle/lawmower and dumps water on your feet when you open the door.
I have had my Jeep to the service department several times since February. It does not shift correctly (the shifting is worse), sounds like a lawn mower/motorcycle and dumps water on your feet when you open the door(if raining or after raining). I had a service tech ride with me to see what the Jeep was doing. I was told that after that someone form Jeep would come and try to fix the issues with the Jeep but that hasn't happened. The service tech ordered a replacement cover for the seat belt on the drives side because it would not stay on and a clip for a speaker. I had that completed on Thursday 10/18/18. I am very unhappy that my Jeep still doesn't shift correctly, sounds like a lawnmower/motorcycle and dumps water on my feet. I paid 25,000+ for a NEW vehicle and my 2009 dodge avenger sounds better, shifts properly and does not dump water on my feet. I WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEONE FROM JEEP TO CALL ME 740/818/9832 leave a message if I don't answer and I will call you back. I wish I had not purchase this JEEP it has been a sad and frustrating year. Extremely sad, Kelly West
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/29/2018

Kelly, We are sorry to hear that your vehicle is not living up to your standards. We will make every effort possible to get things corrected for you. Someone from our staff will reach out to you right away to try to get something arranged to get these items taken care of.