Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Always fast and friendly
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words!!

Stockport, OH

Thank you very much!!

HW
Harry W.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
checking the jeep for winter
Not afraid of da snow man now https://youtu.be/rmn2iM3Zc1I
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/17/2018

Harry, thanks for visiting us. Enjoy your Jeep!!

Jerry B.

Good luck with softball!

Jodie C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I had new tires put on my Rav4. Mike and Billy were very helpful in helping me pick out tires! Love this place!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Jodie, Enjoy your new tires!!

09/04/2018 Category: Service

Beverly, OH
Ram 3500
08/29/2018 Category: Service
great service
took my 2012 Ram in for a recall i received in the mail, i called to make an appointment & they told me there were 4 recalls on my truck. they ordered the parts & all taken care of immediately.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/30/2018

Douglas, thanks for trusting us with your truck!

JV
John V.
Pomeroy, OH
08/25/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don Wood DID AN EXCELLENT JUB IN THE REPAIR OF MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/25/2018 Category: Service
MY CAR STILL IS NOT FIXED AFTER 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CAR STILL IS NOT FIXED AFTER 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/27/2018

John, This is Mike McPherson I just spoke with you. I will stay on top of this and make sure your vehicle is repaired. We are sorry for any incovience.

Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you John for allowing us to correct the concerns you had. Anytime I can be of any help please let me know.

TD
Timothy D.
Utica, OH
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
You are always treated as a neighbor. Prompt friendly service.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/16/2018

Timothy thank you for the kind words. Thank you for being a part of the Don Wood family.

KW
Kelly W.
Jeep Renegade
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeep doesn't shift correctly and sounds like a motorcycle, drives door holds water and dumps on your feet when opened
I have had my Jeep there 3 times and the issues have not been corrected. Now the fan to the heating/air conditioner does not work correctly. I am very disappointed in this purchase. I paid 28000.00 and I have a Jeep that I am embarrased to drive. With the shifting, you don't know if or when it is going to shift making it dangerous to drive. I would like to speak with someone about my options with this Jeep.
Nannette is wonderful at Don Wood.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/17/2018

Kelly thank you for talking with me today and making a game plan to resolve all of your issues.

Brent S.
Stoutsville, OH
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Brent
They seem to do what they say they will do, pleasent to work with, from sales to service
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/09/2018

Brent, we will always try out best for you.

Jeff W.
South Bloomingville, OH
Dodge Ram 2500
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jeff and Pam Whitcraft
Was able to schedule an appt within a few days from when I called. there was no wait when I arrived and the truck was serviced and ready within the time frame I was given. If you are looking for a friendly and dependable service department this is the place
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/08/2018

Jeff, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was great to have you as a guest in our dealership.

MI
Mark I.
Chillicothe, OH
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Transmission Issues
I did receive a call back. I thought that she said her name was Lynnette, but it may have been Nannette (sorry I'm horrible with names). She was very nice and said that she was on vacation last week and after seeing my review, she didn't feel that I should have been charged a diagnostic fee. She sent a credit back to my credit card. I appreciate her doing that. I still need to have it looked at again for the shifting problem but I will need to figure that out. In fairness, I have not spoken to anyone about the continued issue. My biggest frustration was being charged originally.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Transmission Issues
I had this Wrangler Unlimited hauled to Logan from Chillicothe. This was after purchasing the vehicle from the Athens lot about 3 weeks prior. I already had to replace the rear brakes before I realized that the transmission was also 1 quart overfull and not shifting properly. The transmission was reset because apparently the prior owner had larger tires on it. The Jeep shifts better at higher speeds, but still doesn't shift right when driving at slower speeds. I am very disappointed that Don Wood couldn't even cover the cost of the diagnostic check after just purchasing.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/07/2018

Mark, We are very sorry you had an issue. One of our service agents will be in touch right away to reconcile your issue.

HW
Harry W.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeep Stuff
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks Harry, enjoy your Jeep.

Jennifer W.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
They made my appt fast and service was exactly how long they said it would take. Convenient

Jack T.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
recall
Had a recall done on my truck and the overall service was good.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks Jack for the oppurtunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to having you and Billy back sometime!

TW
Tyler W.
Dodge Dakota
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and great attitude
I was informed every step of the way with an apparently difficult job. They let me know my options with terms that anyone could understand. Very friendly staff and excellent mechanics.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks Tyler for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Jon H.
Millfield, OH
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable, efficient, and professional.
WOW, talk about great service and professionalism! My Jeep had a recall due to a faulty cruise control. It was fixed at Don Wood in Logan and I can tell you I will return there for our vehicle repairs and purchases! Totally satisfied with the whole experience! Mike M. is awesome!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 07/25/2018

Jon it was great meeting you and Mrs. Hanning. I look forward to seeing you again sometime.
Thank you for the kind words.

AD
Addyson D.
The Plains, OH
Jeep Cherokee
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Personable & Friendly
Friendly atmosphere with comfortable waiting area. Staff were personable and attentive to my car servicing needs. My experience was pleasant. I will refer family and friends for their future car needs.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Addyson for visiting our dealership. It is our number one goal for your complete satisfaction.

Ram 2500
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Always keeps me informed and up to date. Very good to deal with
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve you!