Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

Jerry B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tire Plug
They are AWESOME!!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/08/2018

We are only as awesome as you are Jerry!!

Jeep Cherokee
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Service
Ease of appointment scheduling and the dealership is ready at the scheduled time. No issues with the work performed. Awesome experience.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words, We look forward to having you visit us again.

KW
Kelly W.
Mc Arthur, OH
Jeep Renegade
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Jeep that doesn't shift correctly and sounds like a motorcycle/lawmower and dumps water on your feet when you open the door.
I have had my Jeep to the service department several times since February. It does not shift correctly (the shifting is worse), sounds like a lawn mower/motorcycle and dumps water on your feet when you open the door(if raining or after raining). I had a service tech ride with me to see what the Jeep was doing. I was told that after that someone form Jeep would come and try to fix the issues with the Jeep but that hasn't happened. The service tech ordered a replacement cover for the seat belt on the drives side because it would not stay on and a clip for a speaker. I had that completed on Thursday 10/18/18. I am very unhappy that my Jeep still doesn't shift correctly, sounds like a lawnmower/motorcycle and dumps water on my feet. I paid 25,000+ for a NEW vehicle and my 2009 dodge avenger sounds better, shifts properly and does not dump water on my feet. I WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEONE FROM JEEP TO CALL ME 740/818/9832 leave a message if I don't answer and I will call you back. I wish I had not purchase this JEEP it has been a sad and frustrating year. Extremely sad, Kelly West
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/29/2018

Kelly, We are sorry to hear that your vehicle is not living up to your standards. We will make every effort possible to get things corrected for you. Someone from our staff will reach out to you right away to try to get something arranged to get these items taken care of.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Front end shake
I took my vehicle to have it looked at due to the front end has a horrible shake. I was told it was the rotors and my tires were off balance. They also reviewed a couple other things I mentioned such as a popping sound when I was backing up and cutting my wheel. With this they came back with my axle was binding and I had a broken coil. I approved for them to do my coil and axle. When I picked up my car they did everything above but balance my tires. I was reimbursed for the rotors that I didn’t approve to be fixed. I Got my car and took it to our local tire center for them to balance by tires. They weren’t off balance according to their staff. So I took it back the next day and had another person check the balance. They reported that my tires were not off balance. So I scheduled for my car to go back into Don Wood in Logan, Ohio. They called me and told me that my tires are off balance so I argued with them and told them I knew better. Then I was told they failed the run off test and my tires was egg shaped and quoted me for tires near 700 dollars. They also informed me that my shocks were leaking and needed replaced. After allowing them to fix my shocks I went to our tire center and spoke to them about this run off test which they stated it’s pretty much a joke when they tell you this. But I pushed forward and replaced all 4 tires on my vehicle. I was desperate to get this shaking under control. Guess what? After almost 2,000 dollars of work into my car I still have the shaking which is so bad on the highway that my hands go numb. I am officially done with dealing with them. It saddens me that what was once a good company that really worked at keeping their name good in our town now could care less. I feel like all they wanted to do was keep having me fix everything else except the major problem I came there with.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/24/2018

I am very sorry that you did not recieve satisfactory service on your vehicle. I will reach out to you later today and discuss the issues you are having and will make sure they're taken care of.

New Plymouth, OH
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great
Professional and friendly
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for  the kind words.

John R.
New Straitsville, OH
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Timely service , failed to air tires up .
Very prompt service , had recall work done on my truck and my wife's car, they allowed her car to leave their shop with the low tire light on. A little upset that they didn't take the initiative and be a bit more proactive and properly inflate her tires keeping my wife and children safe.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/22/2018

John, We are sorry to hear that your were not completely satisfied with your visit. Someone from ourf service staff will contact you right away and discuss your issues.

PM
Paul M.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is number 1
All of the recall work was completed in less time than estimated.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/12/2018

Paul thank you for visiting our dealership!!!

Duane C.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
To the whole team
Very nice and polite and great service and great vehicle
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Duane for visiting our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kevan M.
Dodge Ram 2500
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Dishonesty
If you get any work done there, make sure everything is right before you leave. Because getting them to own up to a mistake is not an easy task.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/10/2018

Kevan, I will try to reach you again this afternoon to resolve the issues that occured. We strive to be the best we can be and hopefully we can work out some type of resolution. Thank you Mike McPherson

Mike B.
Nelsonville, OH
Dodge Dakota
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Will be back
Great Service!!!! Wonderful staff!!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Mr.Bond for being a part of our family. Hopefully you enjoyed your camp fire.

HM

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Always fast and friendly
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words!!

Stockport, OH

HW
Harry W.
Lancaster, OH
09/16/2018 Category: Service
checking the jeep for winter
Not afraid of da snow man now https://youtu.be/rmn2iM3Zc1I
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/17/2018

Harry, thanks for visiting us. Enjoy your Jeep!!

Jerry B.

Good luck with softball!

Jodie C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I had new tires put on my Rav4. Mike and Billy were very helpful in helping me pick out tires! Love this place!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Jodie, Enjoy your new tires!!

Mc Arthur, OH

Beverly, OH
Ram 3500
08/29/2018 Category: Service
great service
took my 2012 Ram in for a recall i received in the mail, i called to make an appointment & they told me there were 4 recalls on my truck. they ordered the parts & all taken care of immediately.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/30/2018

Douglas, thanks for trusting us with your truck!

JV
John V.
Pomeroy, OH
08/25/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don Wood DID AN EXCELLENT JUB IN THE REPAIR OF MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/25/2018 Category: Service
MY CAR STILL IS NOT FIXED AFTER 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CAR STILL IS NOT FIXED AFTER 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/27/2018

John, This is Mike McPherson I just spoke with you. I will stay on top of this and make sure your vehicle is repaired. We are sorry for any incovience.

Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you John for allowing us to correct the concerns you had. Anytime I can be of any help please let me know.

TD
Timothy D.
Utica, OH
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
You are always treated as a neighbor. Prompt friendly service.
Mike M. from Don Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/16/2018

Timothy thank you for the kind words. Thank you for being a part of the Don Wood family.