Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc.

Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Susan C.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
OIl Change Review
The employees were incredibly efficient, timely, and friendly. I love Don Wood Ford!:)
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Susan, We certainly appreciate your business

Rebecca S.
Buchtel, OH
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always awesome service!!
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Rebecca, We appreciate your business

KE
Kenneth E.
Glouster, OH
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Review of 2014 Ford Fusion repair of heater.
Don Wood should of repaired the heater the day they first reviewed it. Otherwise Don Wood did a good job in repairing the heater.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Ken

RL
Ronald L.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Quality work accomplished in the time frame promised.
I was provided with an accurate estimate and a specific appointment time for collision work on my car. The work was done extremely well and delivered on time. In addition to the collision work, the car was washed and vacuumed . . . a very pleasant surprise bonus. I have bought cars from Don Wood for many years and have had them do all work on them. I have been pleased by the quality of service and the interactions with employees. I recommend Don Wood to all of my friends and acquaintances when they ask where they should buy cars or have repairs done.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Ron, I will pass your comments on to our collision center staff

PN
Patricia N.
Chesterhill, OH
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Ford owner
Great service.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/28/2019

NB
Natalie B.
Glouster, OH
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Ford service
Everyone is always kind and knowledgeable to answer questions. Wait time is minimal also.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/21/2019

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Will Always take my ford there

Thank you, We appreciate your business

Tarese M.
Belpre, OH
Service Department Personnel - friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
If I every buy another car, this is where I will go shopping!

Thank you Tarese, We appreciate your business

Amesville, OH
Lincoln MKC
Outstanding communication!
Good staff & I like the text reminders and updates.

Albany, OH
oil change
no waiting around

ES
Eddie S.
Parkersburg, WV
01/18/2019
Worse experience in trying to purchase
Absolutely the worst experience purchasing a truck 5 weeks later still no truck. Customer Service is the last thing on their list. Total waste of time.

HC
Helen C.
Pomeroy, OH
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was great and quick
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your business

MF
Matthew F.
Marietta, OH
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/15/2019 Category: Service
F250 Diesel oil change
My only issue was someone had dirty boots getting in and out of my truck. Carpet was dirty. Service clerk was a young guy that did great!! Kudos to him.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Matthew.We appreciate the feedback

Reedsville, OH
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department was great! Had an airbag recall done on my 2007 Fusion. The service was done very quickly and I was on my way before I knew it. The coffee is great along with the friendly staff!! I appreciate Larry and the staff for all their hard work! I recommend everyone to Don Wood Ford. I even ended up purchasing a truck from them since they are so great!! I could not be happier with them. Sincerely Mr. JW Sanchez

Thank you for your business & the compliments

AK
Athea K.
Albany, OH
01/10/2019 Category: Service
As always, terriffic service!
Troy is the VERY best, my sister and I count on him for everything to do with our Fusions.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Athea, We appreciate your business & the compliments

Guysville, OH
Ford Edge
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
I am always able to get an appointment in a timely manner and the staff are always kind and courteous.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you !!

Stephen M.
Logan, OH
01/03/2019 Category: Service
A ++
GREAT SERVICE
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you Stephen.We appreciate you & your business

Bruce B.
Ford Escort
01/03/2019 Category: Service
I always get good service from Don Wood.
I always get good service from Don Wood.

Nelsonville, OH
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Great job!
Great job!
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you We appreciate your business

WC
Wayne C.
Cutler, OH
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
I scheduled at the last minute but they got me in and took care of me.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you, We appreciate your business