Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc.

Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Debra G.
Nelsonville, OH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
My ford truck
Prompt service and very courteous
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Debra, We appreciate your business

Martin L.
Buchtel, OH
09/16/2018 Category: Service
2015 Lincoln MKX
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Marty.We appreciate your business & your patience.

DEBRA W.
Sioux Falls, SD
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Everything was taken care of in a timely mammer

Adrian B.
SUperb service
i was very pleased with the service, especially being a first time customer.

Thank you Adrian.

Michele B.
Pomeroy, OH
Fo Taurus
Rescore
After my initial review, the owner Jeff Wood sent me an email to tell me the manager of Don Wood Ford would be in touch to resolve my issue. It was literally minutes before the phone rang and Kevin Nelson was on the other end. He was very helpful and was able to fix my problems. He also offered me to reach out to him personally if I ever had another issue. I appreciate that. I will return and will exclusively use Don Wood Ford as my home dealership. Thank you Jeff and Kevin

Lack of customer appreciation
I purchased a car 55 days later the ac compressor went out. I was charged money first to tell me what was wrong with my car. When I said that it hasn't even been 2 months since the purchase, all I got was shrugging shoulders. So not only do I have to pay for u to tell me what's wrong with the car I just purchased from your establishment, I also have to pay the full price almost $1000 to have it fixed. I will never buy from Don Wood again, I will never refer anyone, I will in fact WARN as many people I can. I will never give your service department any business. And let me tell you, I am as loyal as they come when I find a company that does right by their customers, I stick with them and bring them business from new people.
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Michele, Thank you for letting us know about your issue. We appreciate the feedback and want to resolve your concern. Kevin Nelson, Manager will be in touch to fix things.

Jeff Wood
President
Don Wood Automotive
donwood@donwood.com

Mc Arthur, OH
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance checkup and oil change
Appointment was made next day, service was on time, waiting area was neat and clean, with WiFi and cable and concessession area, service was done in 45 minutes. and I was on my way. What’s not to like?
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you,We appreciate the compliments.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
A/C service & repair
A/C coolant leak took multiple visits to find and repair. Work was well done and good communication from the garage.
One star deduction for length of time between first visit and final repair.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you, Happy to hear it is working well

Douglas L.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Service
Our 2015 Explorer stared exhibiting electrical system issues and then wouldn't start. Don Wood Ford scheduled us immediately and diagnosed the problem as a bad battery instead of something more serious (and expensive). So, we'll just add this to the list of positive experiences. It gives us great piece of mind to know that they're there for us in emergencies as well as routine maintenance!

Thank you Doug, It's our pleasure being able to service your vehicles.

Bruce B.
Ford Escort
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Work
Don Wood always does good work for me.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/04/2018

Martin L.
Buchtel, OH
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere and customer appreciation.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Martin, We appreciate your business,

Carl T.
Mc Arthur, OH
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Good work,Fair price.
They do good work.They are polite,good attitude.Know what they are doing.Fair price.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Carl, We appreciate your business & your loyalty.

AP
Amber P.
Albany, OH
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
I’ve dealt with DW with ford and Toyota products many times and will continue to.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you Amber, We appreciate your business

HD
Howard D.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Work performed well.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/21/2018

KA
Kathy A.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for your professionalism
I appreciated the call to remind me that I needed to get in to see you folks. Your courtesy and professionalism are outstanding.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Kathy, We appreciate your business & the compliments.

LH
Lori H.
Pomeroy, OH
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great communication with the customer
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Lori !!

Chad M.
Ohio
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good
Knowledgeable and courteous.

Thank you Chad, We appreciate your business

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Troy Crum is a pleasure to work with I feel confident when I leave that my care has been completely check and any issues have been resolved professionally.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your business & the compliments.

Don D.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Good - Sales is Harrassing Me
Larry and Troy in service were excellent. Timely and the work was completed accurately. What bothers the hell out of me is some guy in sales who continues to harass me about selling my truck. I don’t have the letter in front of me, but I think his name is Kevin Nelson. Every time I take my truck in for service, I get a letter from this guy. 1st time I let it slide, 2nd time I wrote a letter to the dealership asking them to stop. 3rd time I’m hitting the dealership with a bad review. I just bought the truck and I’m NOT INTERESTED IN TRADING. Please tell this S.O.B to leave me alone. This is 3 times now and I’m getting sick and tired of it. Would I recommend this business to a friend? Maybe is my answer.