Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc.

Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

AH
Amy H.
Belpre, OH
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very friendly and quick...facility is clean and comfortable.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Amy.

Ron B.
Albany, OH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always treated with kindness & respect
I work for another car dealer and I actually bring my car here for service! Every time I’ve had my car here for service I walk away happy and pleased. I’ve never had a bad experience here and I highly recommended Larry Porter at Don Wood Ford.

Thank you Ron.

Logan, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience.
Always receive the BEST service at Don Wood. They do a fantastic job.

Thank you, We appreciate your business

HM
Henry M.
Toyota Yaris
10/27/2018 Category: Service
top knotch as always
Timely, professional service and quality parts,,,,, nuff said.

The waiting area is comfortable,,,,,,, and clean rest rooms too. Can't ask for more.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Hank.

Martin L.
Buchtel, OH
10/26/2018 Category: Service
2005 Ford F150
Always great service and very courteous support.

Thank you Marty, We look forward to servicing your vehicles.

Troy M.
Reedsville, OH
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service personnel
Made an appointment and was in the shop in 5 days. Service was quick and thorough with oil change and tire rotation. Customer lounge area was clean and roomy with coffee and snacks available. Nice atmosphere all around.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Troy, We appreciate your business & thank you for the compliments.

Tuppers Plains, OH
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service personnel.
Making an online appointment was simple and the reminders are helpful. I felt I was in the hands of competent people.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you.We appreciate your business

NT
Natalie T.
Ford Transit Connect
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time
We love taking our vehicles to Don Wood Ford. They have friendly, quick service and you can always count on them to give the best advice.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you, We appreciate you bringing your vehicles to us for your service needs.

Beck B.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Regular service
Took my F150 to Don Wood for regular oil change and tire rotation. Always an easy process. Friendly staff, quick and thorough service.

Thank you Beck, We appreciate your business & the compliments

Mary Jo D.
Coolville, OH
Ford F250sd
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Ford service
fast service, never charge for something not needed . Trustworthy

Thank you Mary, It certainly is a pleasure having you as a customer.

FB

April K.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Fast and friendly.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you April, We appreciate your business

LH
Lori H.
Pomeroy, OH
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I received excellent customer service
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Lori.

Julie F.
Malta, OH
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Ford service
Prompt and attentive!

Thank you Julie, We appreciate your business.

GB
Gary B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Sales and Service Dept.
We are happy with Don Woods service dept and sales. Very friendly staff.

Thank you Gary, We appreciate your business.

CN
Casey N.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and sales staff! Thanks Don Wood
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you.

Brenda M.
Albany, OH
Mazda CX-7
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Mazda CX7
I take my Mazda to Don Wood Ford for service because it is a hometown business. I have known Larry Porter for many years and trust him and the other employees to do a great job and give accurate information. Customer service is awesome! I would recommend them to all my family and friends without hesitation.
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you, We certainly appreciate your loyalty.

Susan H.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Depart
Very happy with Troy & Larry. However I wasn’t happy with trash on floor of Ladies Restroom or the cleanliness of waiting room. Coffee spilled on floor and other places. I was there at 9:00 am.

Thank you for the feedback Susan.We will certainly look into the cleanliness issue.

WC
Wayne C.
Cutler, OH
09/29/2018 Category: Service
1st service for Ford Escape
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you, We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Stephen M.
Logan, OH
09/21/2018 Category: Service
S.Mc
Larry W P., Service Manager from Don Wood Ford Lincoln Inc. responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Steve, We appreciate your business