Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5Overall Rating 4.9333333/5rating 4.9333333
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

Julie B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I always have my car serviced at don wood Hyundai in athens and they do a great job
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Amy S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The service dept took care of everything.
The best service and they check everything. A big thanks for the software upgrade, I got the notice in the mail the following day informing me that this needed done but It was already taken care of. Also a big thanks for the car wash to get rid of the winter's salt. The vehicle looked fantastic and was ready to go in an hour with the software upgrade included.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate your business and feedback. We are glad to keep your car up to date and running good.

AC
Ashley C.
03/14/2019
Extremely poor customer service!
Bought a Tuscon here last March (2018). As soon as car was sold, customer service went out the window! Brand new, off from the delivery truck, hood had scratches, it was put into paperwork when we bought car, it would be fixed. Just getting fixed this week, after a year of excuse after excuse!!
Was told I could get a loaner car, that did not happen either! Was told it would all be set up, then I was told a manager was on vacation, they did not know what to do. Again, more excuses. I wanted to buy local and keep business in Athens, I can guarantee I will NEVER buy from Don Wood again! Very disappointing!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Ashley.

We value your feedback. I will get a hold of you very soon to go over your concerns.

YK
Yvonne K.
Malta, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car care
All staff makes the customer feel welcome upon entering the dealership. Very up beat place. Makes a person feel confident that the vehicle is being taken care of in the best possible way.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Kim M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/12/2019 Category: Service
ionqi
changed oil. One thing about the car that has been wrong since I bought it has been the passenger side seat belt. no matter what weight object has been on the seat it beeps for the seat belt to be locked. They could not fix this in the time allotted. Will have to go back
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

We appreciate your feedback and your business. We will be happy to get your seat checked out on your next visit.

Darlene H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2019 Category: Service
In and out in reasonable amount of time. Friendly atmosphere.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

TW
Terry W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/10/2019 Category: Service
atmosphere, friendly
Customer service was outstanding. They set up a text to inform me of the progress of when my appointment will be finalized. Friendly atmosphere . The service are was clean. Gary does a great job as well as his staff. The one problem that I can note is the lack of communication between the sales staff and the service department. I was told that first oil change was free so I get the ole I dont know who did you talk to routine. Its the hassle when the left hand promises you after you purchase a brand new Hyundai and the right hand delivers you an opposite result. The three stooge run around. So I paid for my oil change and choose not to indulge and waste my time with this nonsense.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for your business.

GG
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Guysville, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/06/2019 Category: Service
The service department was welcoming fast and professional at there jobs.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Dave G.
Nelsonville, OH
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
They did a great job. In and out quickly and even did a couple recalls that I didnt even know about.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

We appreciate your feedback and your business.

Fleming, OH
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly. Easy to get appointment. Did get grease on my seat but got it off.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for your business.

KW
Kyle W.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Walker
Guys do a great job
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for the repeat business.

RY
Robert Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service was great
No problems, about an hour and everything worked great after service. Need better channels in lobby!!!
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback.

Aliquippa, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Engine Replacement
The staff was friendly and courteous.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

The Plains, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Things have changed
I feel like I am just another customer and they don't really care about my car, me, or my business.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. I will be in touch with you shortly to go over your concerns.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great friendly service
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

2003 Hyundai Sonata
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Still Good
This was the second time I took my car in for service. Customer service is still good. Gary is quite pleasant to talk to, actually. I like how attentive the team was to my note. I was afraid I'd forget something, so I wrote everything down I was worried about. They used it as a check-list. Their explanations for what was wrong and what is still needed were logical. I couldn't sense anything deceptive about it. I think I've been taken advantage of by other places, so the integrity of this business is the most important thing to me. Anyway, I think they have been honest so far. My only complaint would be the wait-time for repairs and that is the main reason I didn't take it back to them immediately. I may just be spoiled by the fast-pace up in the capital, though.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

We appreicate your business and feedback

Alexander S.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment 12/21/18
Took my vehicle for a service appointment. Was happy with the customer service which was as promised. Will come back for the next service appointment.
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Donald P.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Leaser
Check all tires and bring to proper lbs,
Gary G. from Don Wood Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback and business.