Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.2/5rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2

Randy W.
Jackson, OH
Polaris RZR
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly atmosphere to do business.
Thanks for all you all do.

ST
Scott T.
Parkersburg, WV
Polaris RZR
03/11/2018 Category: Service
The service I received was above what I expected! The staff was friendly, helpful and very professional! I will definitely continue to use them for all of our RZR needs!! Thank you!

GE
Gary E.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Done Right
Everything was good, got me right in an did a fine job!!
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

thanks gary we value our customers .

RN

Larry W.
Gallipolis, OH
Polaris general 1000
12/16/2017 Category: Service
They went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, excellent service. They have my business for good.

GE

Bryan E.
New Straitsville, OH
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Very nice people there
Once warranty people okay the work got it back fairly quickly

09/07/2017 Category: Service
Slow
Done a decent job but took forever to get
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

bryan sorry it took a little longer on your machine then planned , had the warranty company autorization process went as planned the job would have been done faster, The set back was due to the machine being inspected by an outside sorce for the autorization . We work hard to get machines completed in a timley manner ,and appreciate your business .

CN
Christopher N.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Awesome
Great folks
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Thank You great review Christopher. We really appreciate your business.

EG
Edward G.
Ware, MA
08/01/2017
Bogus Online Merchandising For Victory Parts
I've tried ordering (2) online sale items for my Vic Cross Country (Passenger Handholds, $93.75 and a Lock and Ride Trunk, $526.50) that was listed on their website at drastically reduced cost. After placing my orders I find that the payments were refunded with no explanation. If they are no longer available, then take them off your site so others won't make the same mistake. I was hoping to get the items I was looking for at a reasonable price, but, guess not!!!
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Edward, due to victory shutting down the demand for the  items you ordered has been high and they have sold out so we refunded your order . we are sorry we couldnt fill your order but look forward to doing business with you in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Dan B.
Lucasville, OH
Victory cross country
06/30/2017 Category: Service
the service was above average
I called to find out about a tire change for my Victory motorcycle, I was surprised to hear they had to order it but it came in sooner than expected and the bike was serviced the next day. No complaints.

Jared S.
06/29/2017 Category: Service
Great follow up
A party supply issue delayed repair but this was not a dealer problem. Response from the staff and follow up was excellent.

LD
Leland D.
London, OH
05/02/2017
service department
I talked to Jason on the phone about my Vision that was in a crash. All shops in my area would not even give me an estimate for at least a month or more. He said come in at 8am before they open and they will get it done. He was true to his words. I drove 2.5 hours the next day and they took care of me when others wanted to put me on a month or 2 waiting list. Thanks so much.

GR

Leland D.
London, OH
Victory vision
04/18/2017 Category: Service
They went out of there way for me!
They opened early to get my bike in to give me an estimate on after a crash. They were over 2 hours drive for me because the dealerships in central Ohio told me they were 1.5 months out before they would even look at it. Thanks so much to your service department and parts department guys. I will be back. Thanks again, Leland

GR
Gerald R.
Logan, OH
03/20/2017
Don Wood did make things right in the end!!
After my initial issues I received a call from the store manager who apologized for my issues and made things right. I'm confident this was an isolated issue and will help improve service going forward.

03/20/2017
Poor service after the sale
Just purchased a 2017 Polaris Rzr S from Don Wood. Had the unit two weeks and battery went dead. Called sales person Kody who is also the finance manger twice left a voice mail and followed up with an email. Week went by still no call or reply and wanted to ride so I called and complained. I offered to bring the unit down and they refused and I would have to wait until Monday to talk to service manager. Service manager did call on Monday and wanted me to bring the unit down. Very frustrated since I offered to bring it down two days prior when I had the day off. Still no call from a manager at this place!! They don't care about you after the sale!! Very Frustrated!!
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Gerald, We regret to hear about your experience. Roger Cochran the store manger will follow up right away to resolve your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and value your patronage.

Jeff R.
Concord, NC
03/05/2017
"Accessories from Don Wood Polaris" - RESCORE
Could not figure out how to rescore using surecritic, possibly I ran out of time. Wanted to follow up from my earlier review from 12/27/16. We were contacted by Jason with Don Wood who helped us resolve our issues to satisfaction.

CD
christie d.
Ludowici, GA
03/02/2017
No Communication
I ordered a wiring harness for a customer that needed it like yesterday to put his bike back together paid to have it shipped a little faster and then inquired about when it would be shipped, I was told that someone was going to call me about the order I have received no call and no information on the shipping

Rick W.
Killen, AL
01/06/2017
Shipping Charges problem resolved.
Following my initial review I was promptly contacted by the parts & service manager Jason. The dispute on the shipping charges was resolved to my satisfaction.

01/06/2017
Unethical on shipping charges.
Purchased a front and rear plastic racks for a 570 on 12/17/16. Gave me a price for the parts and stated shipping would be $29.99. Card was charged for parts and shipping . Stated I should have parts between 12/27 and 01/03. On 01/06/17 parts had not arrived so I contacted them to see what the problem was. Was told the parts had not been shipped yet because there would be an additional $30 shipping charge on top of the $29.99 I had already been charged. Very unethical.
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

rick, thanks for the feedback i will be in contact with you shortly to get tis resolved .

Jeff R.
Concord, NC
12/27/2016
Accessories from Don Wood Polaris
My wife recently purchased new saddle bag lids and speakers for my 2016 Magnum. She accidentally ordered 2 of each making the assumption that it was required for two saddle bags and not quite understanding that a single order came with accessories for two saddle bags. She paid over $1500 for both sets as a surprise Christmas gift for me. When she called Don Wood to see if she could ship one unopened set back for a refund she was told no, Don Wood has a 5 day return policy. So I would recommend never ordering anything from Don Wood Polaris as a gift for a birthday or holiday as you will never have the opportunity to return it after 5 days.
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Hi Jeff, I understand our Parts Manager Jason Ashcraft has resolved your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience..