Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.2/5rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2
Latest Review about 2 months ago

AT
Anthonie T.
Columbus, OH
09/25/2018
Great business!
Don wood Polaris and victory is awesome! Great employees in house, easy to work with and will hands down get you the best deal on parts, accessories, and machines in OHIO! Would suggest them to anyone looking for new and used machines as well as any parts or accessories you may need!

Larry M.
Mc Arthur, OH
Polaris Ranger 570 (Electron
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Polaris
Communication good on status of vehicle serviced.

Lucasville, OH
Victory cross country
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was average
The service I received was as expected, Jason (the service rep) did all the things he needed to do to get things done but the shop was busy and could not get my machine in for about a week and a half. Parts needed to be ordered and the bile was in the shop for another week. Nothing spectacular but the work was completed to my satisfaction.

David B.
Altamont, MO
08/06/2018
Recommend for service satisfaction
We have talked to Don Wood Polaris regarding parts to rebuild a wrecked Polaris and they have answered our questions, adjusted our shipping charges to package more parts and save us money. We appreciate their upbeat attitude and helpfulness.

Randy W.
Jackson, OH
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Just really good people
The best thing about your place is your people....... Great people is all I can say.

James D.
Ravenswood, WV
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
The people and the service very friendly and will work with you and do what they can for you in a timely manner

Jon M.
Midland, TX
06/25/2018
Really bad customer service
I ordered a throttle body and even received a confirmation that it was shipped. However 3 and a half weeks later I still haven’t received it because they just ordered it. They lie and deceive people then apologize without offering to make it right or provide any solutions for the inconvenience they caused

Jon M.
Midland, TX
06/25/2018
Really bad customer service
I ordered a thtrottle body and even received a confirmation. However 3 and a half weeks later I still haven’t received it because they just ordered it. They lie and deceive people
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 06/25/2018

Hi Jon, Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience. Jason, our Parts and Service manager will follow up with you to resolve your concern.

Jeff Wood

Kody howes and Jason Ashcroft are outstanding to work with

Randy W.
Jackson, OH
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly atmosphere to do business.
Thanks for all you all do.

ST
Scott T.
Parkersburg, WV
03/11/2018 Category: Service
The service I received was above what I expected! The staff was friendly, helpful and very professional! I will definitely continue to use them for all of our RZR needs!! Thank you!

GE
Gary E.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Done Right
Everything was good, got me right in an did a fine job!!
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 02/16/2018

thanks gary we value our customers .

RN

Larry W.
Gallipolis, OH
Polaris general 1000
12/16/2017 Category: Service
They went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, excellent service. They have my business for good.

GE

Bryan E.
New Straitsville, OH
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Very nice people there
Once warranty people okay the work got it back fairly quickly

09/07/2017 Category: Service
Slow
Done a decent job but took forever to get
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 09/08/2017

bryan sorry it took a little longer on your machine then planned , had the warranty company autorization process went as planned the job would have been done faster, The set back was due to the machine being inspected by an outside sorce for the autorization . We work hard to get machines completed in a timley manner ,and appreciate your business .

CN
Christopher N.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Awesome
Great folks
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 08/30/2017

Thank You great review Christopher. We really appreciate your business.

Jeff Wood

Edward G.
Ware, MA
08/01/2017
Bogus Online Merchandising For Victory Parts
I've tried ordering (2) online sale items for my Vic Cross Country (Passenger Handholds, $93.75 and a Lock and Ride Trunk, $526.50) that was listed on their website at drastically reduced cost. After placing my orders I find that the payments were refunded with no explanation. If they are no longer available, then take them off your site so others won't make the same mistake. I was hoping to get the items I was looking for at a reasonable price, but, guess not!!!
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 08/01/2017

Edward, due to victory shutting down the demand for the  items you ordered has been high and they have sold out so we refunded your order . we are sorry we couldnt fill your order but look forward to doing business with you in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Dan B.
Lucasville, OH
Victory cross country
06/30/2017 Category: Service
the service was above average
I called to find out about a tire change for my Victory motorcycle, I was surprised to hear they had to order it but it came in sooner than expected and the bike was serviced the next day. No complaints.