Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.2/5rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2

CP
Charles P.
New Marshfield, OH
Polaris 900XP
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Very kind and helpful
Jason and Zeke good guys to deal with
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks charles we look to keep doing business with you in the future .

Lancaster, OH
Polaris RAZOR TURBO
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Manager is very rude and had no interest but to make money for the owner!
Do not recommend.

Jared S.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
They even threw away my dead chicken
Brought my 2017EV in for a factory repair. The job was done well and ready to be returned to me within the same day.
I forgot I had a dead chicken on my trailer and they were nice enough to dispose of it for me.

TC
Travis C.
Polaris RANGER
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service of my new 2018 XP1000 Ranger
I had a appointment at 9am and they were ready for me and took the ranger right in for its first service. During my wait the parts manager she helped me with accessories that are available for my new ranger, by the time we were done looking through the manual my service was complete.. there are some nice people there that know about the Polaris equipment.

PE
Philip E.
Athens, OH
Polaris 570 rgr
11/21/2018 Category: Service
very good service.
they are very freindly and take care of your needs quickly. im very pleased so far. keep up the good work.

AT
Anthonie T.
Columbus, OH
09/25/2018
Great business!
Don wood Polaris and victory is awesome! Great employees in house, easy to work with and will hands down get you the best deal on parts, accessories, and machines in OHIO! Would suggest them to anyone looking for new and used machines as well as any parts or accessories you may need!

Larry M.
Mc Arthur, OH
Polaris Ranger 570 (Electron
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Polaris
Communication good on status of vehicle serviced.

Lucasville, OH
Victory cross country
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was average
The service I received was as expected, Jason (the service rep) did all the things he needed to do to get things done but the shop was busy and could not get my machine in for about a week and a half. Parts needed to be ordered and the bile was in the shop for another week. Nothing spectacular but the work was completed to my satisfaction.

David B.
Altamont, MO
08/06/2018
Recommend for service satisfaction
We have talked to Don Wood Polaris regarding parts to rebuild a wrecked Polaris and they have answered our questions, adjusted our shipping charges to package more parts and save us money. We appreciate their upbeat attitude and helpfulness.

Randy W.
Jackson, OH
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Just really good people
The best thing about your place is your people....... Great people is all I can say.

James D.
Ravenswood, WV
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
The people and the service very friendly and will work with you and do what they can for you in a timely manner

Jon M.
Midland, TX
06/25/2018
Really bad customer service
I ordered a throttle body and even received a confirmation that it was shipped. However 3 and a half weeks later I still haven’t received it because they just ordered it. They lie and deceive people then apologize without offering to make it right or provide any solutions for the inconvenience they caused

Jon M.
Midland, TX
06/25/2018
Really bad customer service
I ordered a thtrottle body and even received a confirmation. However 3 and a half weeks later I still haven’t received it because they just ordered it. They lie and deceive people
Jeff W., President from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 06/25/2018

Hi Jon, Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience. Jason, our Parts and Service manager will follow up with you to resolve your concern.

Jeff Wood

Kody howes and Jason Ashcroft are outstanding to work with

Randy W.
Jackson, OH
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly atmosphere to do business.
Thanks for all you all do.

ST
Scott T.
Parkersburg, WV
03/11/2018 Category: Service
The service I received was above what I expected! The staff was friendly, helpful and very professional! I will definitely continue to use them for all of our RZR needs!! Thank you!

GE
Gary E.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Done Right
Everything was good, got me right in an did a fine job!!
Jason A., part&service manager from Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 02/16/2018

thanks gary we value our customers .

RN

Larry W.
Gallipolis, OH
Polaris general 1000
12/16/2017 Category: Service
They went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, excellent service. They have my business for good.