Don Wood Polaris and Victory

Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.2/5rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2rating 1.2
Gary E. on 02/15/2018
"Done Right "
Everything was good, got me right in an did a fine job!!
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 04:29 PM
Jason A., part&service manager at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 02/16/2018

thanks gary we value our customers .

Randy N. on 01/30/2018
"Service /friendly"
Service is great
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 05:13 PM
Larry W. on 12/16/2017
"Excellent service"
They went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of, excellent service. They have my business for good.
Vehicle: Polaris general 1000
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 04:38 PM
Bryan E. ReScore Review on 09/24/2017
"Very nice people there"
Once warranty people okay the work got it back fairly quickly
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 05:04 PM

"Slow"
Done a decent job but took forever to get
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 05:04 PM
Jason A., part&service manager at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 09/08/2017

bryan sorry it took a little longer on your machine then planned , had the warranty company autorization process went as planned the job would have been done faster, The set back was due to the machine being inspected by an outside sorce for the autorization . We work hard to get machines completed in a timley manner ,and appreciate your business .

Christopher N. on 08/29/2017
"Awesome"
Great folks
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 04:54 PM
Jeff W., President at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 08/30/2017

Thank You great review Christopher. We really appreciate your business.

Edward G. on 08/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bogus Online Merchandising For Victory Parts"
I've tried ordering (2) online sale items for my Vic Cross Country (Passenger Handholds, $93.75 and a Lock and Ride Trunk, $526.50) that was listed on their website at drastically reduced cost. After placing my orders I find that the payments were refunded with no explanation. If they are no longer available, then take them off your site so others won't make the same mistake. I was hoping to get the items I was looking for at a reasonable price, but, guess not!!!
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:09 AM
Jason A., part&service manager at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 08/01/2017

Edward, due to victory shutting down the demand for the  items you ordered has been high and they have sold out so we refunded your order . we are sorry we couldnt fill your order but look forward to doing business with you in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Dan B. on 06/30/2017
"the service was above average"
I called to find out about a tire change for my Victory motorcycle, I was surprised to hear they had to order it but it came in sooner than expected and the bike was serviced the next day. No complaints.
Vehicle: Victory cross country
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 02:54 PM
Jared S. on 06/29/2017
"Great follow up"
A party supply issue delayed repair but this was not a dealer problem. Response from the staff and follow up was excellent.
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 03:43 PM
Leland D. on 05/02/2017
"service department"
I talked to Jason on the phone about my Vision that was in a crash. All shops in my area would not even give me an estimate for at least a month or more. He said come in at 8am before they open and they will get it done. He was true to his words. I drove 2.5 hours the next day and they took care of me when others wanted to put me on a month or 2 waiting list. Thanks so much.
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Vehicle: Polaris RANGER 570 WITH CAB
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 06:21 PM
Leland D. on 04/18/2017
"They went out of there way for me!"
They opened early to get my bike in to give me an estimate on after a crash. They were over 2 hours drive for me because the dealerships in central Ohio told me they were 1.5 months out before they would even look at it. Thanks so much to your service department and parts department guys. I will be back. Thanks again, Leland
Vehicle: Victory vision
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 02:13 PM
Gerald R. ReScore Review on 03/21/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Don Wood did make things right in the end!!"
After my initial issues I received a call from the store manager who apologized for my issues and made things right. I'm confident this was an isolated issue and will help improve service going forward.
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 04:19 PM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"Poor service after the sale"
Just purchased a 2017 Polaris Rzr S from Don Wood. Had the unit two weeks and battery went dead. Called sales person Kody who is also the finance manger twice left a voice mail and followed up with an email. Week went by still no call or reply and wanted to ride so I called and complained. I offered to bring the unit down and they refused and I would have to wait until Monday to talk to service manager. Service manager did call on Monday and wanted me to bring the unit down. Very frustrated since I offered to bring it down two days prior when I had the day off. Still no call from a manager at this place!! They don't care about you after the sale!! Very Frustrated!!
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 04:19 PM
Jeff W., President at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 03/21/2017

Gerald, We regret to hear about your experience. Roger Cochran the store manger will follow up right away to resolve your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and value your patronage.

Jeff R. on 03/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
""Accessories from Don Wood Polaris" - RESCORE"
Could not figure out how to rescore using surecritic, possibly I ran out of time. Wanted to follow up from my earlier review from 12/27/16. We were contacted by Jason with Don Wood who helped us resolve our issues to satisfaction.
Service Date: 03/05/2017
Review Created: 03/05/2017 05:56 AM
christie d. on 03/02/2017
"No Communication"
I ordered a wiring harness for a customer that needed it like yesterday to put his bike back together paid to have it shipped a little faster and then inquired about when it would be shipped, I was told that someone was going to call me about the order I have received no call and no information on the shipping
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/02/2017 02:24 PM
Rick W. ReScore Review on 01/06/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Shipping Charges problem resolved."
Following my initial review I was promptly contacted by the parts & service manager Jason. The dispute on the shipping charges was resolved to my satisfaction.
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 10:50 AM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unethical on shipping charges."
Purchased a front and rear plastic racks for a 570 on 12/17/16. Gave me a price for the parts and stated shipping would be $29.99. Card was charged for parts and shipping . Stated I should have parts between 12/27 and 01/03. On 01/06/17 parts had not arrived so I contacted them to see what the problem was. Was told the parts had not been shipped yet because there would be an additional $30 shipping charge on top of the $29.99 I had already been charged. Very unethical.
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 10:50 AM
Jason A., part&service manager at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 01/06/2017

rick, thanks for the feedback i will be in contact with you shortly to get tis resolved .

Jeff R. on 12/27/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Accessories from Don Wood Polaris"
My wife recently purchased new saddle bag lids and speakers for my 2016 Magnum. She accidentally ordered 2 of each making the assumption that it was required for two saddle bags and not quite understanding that a single order came with accessories for two saddle bags. She paid over $1500 for both sets as a surprise Christmas gift for me. When she called Don Wood to see if she could ship one unopened set back for a refund she was told no, Don Wood has a 5 day return policy. So I would recommend never ordering anything from Don Wood Polaris as a gift for a birthday or holiday as you will never have the opportunity to return it after 5 days.
Service Date: 12/25/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016 10:15 AM
Jeff W., President at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 01/04/2017

Hi Jeff, I understand our Parts Manager Jason Ashcraft has resolved your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience..

Edward G. on 10/13/2016
"Great service."
Recall on my Polaris 900 was completed very quickly.
Vehicle: Polaris RAzor
Service Date: 10/12/2016
Review Created: 10/13/2016 07:20 PM
cory c. ReScore Review on 10/11/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"will be doing business here again"
I wrote my review how I wasn't having a good experience with this website and within a half an hour or the manager of the website store called me and he it work with me and we came up with a solution I will be doing business here again thanks Jason for all your help
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 01:40 PM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"I will never buy here again. I never leave bad reviews"
about every $300 worth of parts and they told me that I would get it two weeks from then and I did not get them so I called them and they told me that they couldn't get a driver yet for me to bring them so I waited and waited so now it's been 3 weeks and no parts so I called him Friday and they told me that they will deliver it Monday so I waited Monday and then they told me that they would have to wait until next Monday so I called him that Friday and they told me that it will be Monday so I called him Monday and they told me that they miss communicated with the drivers and they send them somewhere else so I called him the next day and they told me that they messed up again and that I will get it 100% on Wednesday but will find out because this is kind of bullcrap have me spend it all this kind of money and they're not giving it to me. Worst service I ever had in my life
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 01:40 PM
Jeff W., President at Don Wood Polaris and Victory responded on 10/11/2016

Hi Cory, Thank you for your feedback. I regret to hear of your difficulty. Pleast rest assured that we will resolve your concerns. Our parts manager Jason will follow up ASAP.

Corey R. on 07/22/2016
"Excellent serive"
I was out of town on a ride. Called them up after having trouble with my razor. Serive department didn't hesitate to help me through it. Thank you Jason
Service Date: 07/22/2016