Overall Rating 4.5454527/5Overall Rating 4.5454527/5Overall Rating 4.5454527/5Overall Rating 4.5454527/5rating 4.5454527
Overall Rating 2.31818/5Overall Rating 2.31818/5rating 2.31818rating 2.31818rating 2.31818

RT
Roger T.
Little Falls, MN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Good coffee & popcorn.
First time I used your service &a very satisfied. I also have a Sonata purchased & serviced in St Cloud. Now I have a. Choice as I live in Little Falls.

Marja Leena M.
Recall on Sonata
Dondelinger's service department took care of the recall as promised. They even washed my car after the fix was done. Very nice service. Thanks.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the response to the survey, your input and business are much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Robert B.
Little Falls, MN
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Selling a car is the easy part. Following up with great service is more difficult. You are good at both.
Thank you.

Hi Robert-
Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your business! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Deerwood, MN
Up-sells stink at Dondelinger
Tired of the constant up-sells at Dondelinger.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered and lack of explanantion on our end. When you bring your vehicle in part of the service is completing an inspection and also making you aware of any recommended services or repairs that are needed on your vehicle, if we do not let you know about maintenance or repair items then we are not doing our job. Whether or not you decide to complete these services or do them elsewhere is completely up to you but it is our job to let you know. We Thank you for allowing us to be your repair faciltity over the years and hope that we can resolve any concerns and continue assisting you in the future.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, do great work
Same as above.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking your time to fill out the survey, your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

DK
Daniel K.
Rochester, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient Service
Very welcoming Service Advisors that keep the customer appraised to the service process.

Hi Daniel-
Thank you for your feedback, your input and business are much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service in a great shop
Quick service, technician was informative and pleasant.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hi-
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
fixed squeaky rear brakes
Called in morning with problem with my car brakes. Got an appointment for that afternoon and problem fixed. I needed done as soon as possible because was going out of town and needed fixed.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey, I'm glad it all worked out and you were able to head out of town in a timely manner. Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

AZ
Amber Z.
Backus, MN
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer
The prompt service and how friendly and detailed they are.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hi Amber-
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your input and business are much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

DJ
David J.
Staples, MN
07/04/2018 Category: Service
We always thought it was the service but don’t think so anymore.
I guess I will see what happens next time.i do need my card and punch that they didn’t give me either.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey and allowing me to take a few minutes of your time on the phone today. Your input and business are much sppreciated being able to assist you again in the future.

Hackensack, MN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating
Good service. Very accommodating. Efficient.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the positive review! Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Shannon H.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly quality service.
Friendly quality service.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Hi Shannon-
Thank you for taking your time to fill out the survey. Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

CG
Cindy G.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
They discovered what was wrong with my air conditioner after I took my vehicle to a different place that couldn't find what was wrong.

Hi Cindy!
We appreciate your feedback and your business! We also look forward to assisting you in the future!

DO
Donald O.
Grand Rapids, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Great people to do business with!
Great people to do business with. Neat and clean dealership.

Hi Donald-
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Julie R.
Pine River, MN
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Local dealer quality
They have great service

Hi Julie!
Thank you for reposnding to the survey! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

ST
Sandra T.
Backus, MN
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and competent service.
No waiting great service. I also like the fact that they to a complete service check with an oil change.

Hi Sandra!
Thank you for your feedback! Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

KK
Karen K.
Longville, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Not even close to ready when promised
I brought my car in to be diagnosed more than a week before the appt was made to do the repairs that the dealership determined were necessary, some of it warranty work & some not. We were told they needed 5 hours to do all the work. We called on Monday to MAKE SURE all parts were in for Tues appt & they said they were. Approx 10 min after we dropped my car off on Tues we were called & told they couldn't repair it that day. We called them back shortly thereafter & were told they were going to make it happen, they were changing things around to get it done....so we were forced to say thank you, like we should have to...remember, we had an APPOINTMENT to get it done that day!
Long story short, they DID NOT complete it that day. We had to get a rental car & they told us it was a Santa Fe like mine, which is what I needed because I had to haul some things the next day. So, we go to the rental place & the gal helping us said there's no Santa Fe for us & that she TOLD the dealership guy it was an Elantra, which is an extremely small car.
Wednesday comes & my car was NOT ready again. Finally about 5pm Thur they brought me my car & picked up the rental. We live an hour away from the dealership which is why we did everything we could to make sure they were ready for my car during my APPOINTMENT time & I would be driving MY CAR home THAT DAY.
Seeing as I had to take the day off in the first place to bring my car in for the SCHEDULED 5 hour repair appt we are VERY dissatisfied with the lack of respect of our time.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Hi Karen-
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your service visit. I apologize for the time it took to repair the vehicle and the lack of communication we had regarding the length of the time the repairs would take. I understand that time is a commodity that can't be replaced, it is not our practice to over promise and under deliver and we are dissapointed to have let you down. If you find the time at your convenience to give me call and we can further discuss the visit that would be great.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
service
took care of my needs -- timely and good price

Hi-
Thank you for providing us with your feedback through the survey! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Pequot Lakes, MN
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate that an appointment can be made for an oil change
Is Hyundai or Dondelinger’s offering periodic coupons for oil changes and other maintenance visits?

Hi-
Thank you for responding to the survey, you feedback is much appreciated. We usually have oupons on our website and also have different specials through the store, next time you are in just inquire with one of the advisers.  We look forward to assisting you at your future visits!

Stephen H.
Surprise, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
oil change
quick and convinent
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Hi Stephen-
Thank you for replying to the survey, your feedback is much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future!