4.6

Emily, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021 Category: Service
service dept.
In my dealings with all the staff there. I have never had a bad experience. Your personnel are not only friendly, but treat you as if your a family member with a genuine understanding of your needs. My past visit---I had to make it to a dental appointment and was given a "loner car" I had less then 30 mins. to be there, the car was waiting for me as I walked in the Service Dept. door. The individual that made this all happen was BRIAN BORG. This was not the first time Brian, has helped me. Brian's Knowledge, Understanding and just pure Willingness to help the customer really stands out. In closing I just want to say------"THANK YOU" DONDELINGERS for not only the services you provide. But for the Employees you hire. As Always, Thank You----Gerhart Hanson
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Myron B.
Bertha, MN
02/05/2021 Category: Service
John g
More parts on hand
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for returning the survey! We appreciate your business and we apologize for the extra trips due to failed parts. We promise to handle it appropriately when the part arrives and get it cleaned up and back on the road as quckly as possible.

ZS
Zafer S.
Bemidji, MN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Trusted dealership
Since I purchased my car from Dondelinger I have been bringing my car for maintenance. This place has earned my respect and loyalty for their dependable quality of service. They care.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

WB
William B.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Good service and personnel.
14th, just stopped in to get windshield wipers replaced.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Walker, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service but slower than I would like
Car also not returned like it was when brought in.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for replying to the survey. We appreciate your business and apologize for the 2 check engine lights that were unrelated. Unfortunately that is beyond the dealerships control. If you have any further questions please feel free to cal me at the dealership.

WB
William B.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
They are very helpful & friendly.
From check in to check out, it is a nice experience. They have worked with me and provided necessary assistance currently and in the past.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

RP
Rod P.
Brainerd, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service in a comfortable environment.
Always treated with professionalism and respect. They will point out potential maintence suggestions but not pressure.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Jerry K.
Garrison, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2020 Category: Service
The quality of their work
I love their friendly service
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

AA
Arbutious A.
Palisade, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2020 Category: Service
It is convenient, easy to get to.
I have had two Hyun Santa Fe Sports and have always had excellent service.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

MF
Michael F.
Brainerd, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly
They got started immediately. Asked if I'd like to change 2 filters ( was not mandatory).
Waiting area was clean and quiet. Offered popcorn and drinks, and got to watch part of a great movie while I waited.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

James F.
Emily, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Same day service was exceptional
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

LP
Lori P.
Motley, MN
09/02/2020 Category: Service
We've always liked received quality service from Dondelinger.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate the 5 star review and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

AZ
Amber Z.
Backus, MN
08/10/2020 Category: Service
The service
Always smiling and friendly and quick to help
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020