4.6

Overall Rating 4.6153846/5Overall Rating 4.6153846/5Overall Rating 4.6153846/5Overall Rating 4.6153846/5rating 4.6153846
Overall Rating 2.34615/5Overall Rating 2.34615/5rating 2.34615rating 2.34615rating 2.34615

Michael C.
Walker, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Time frame
Again it seems like it was too long for an oil change. I did have the tires rotated but from arrival to actually getting back into the car was two hours.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey, we appreciate your input and apologize for the wait while you were here. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Motley, MN
11/02/2019 Category: Service
close by and convientent
2.5 hours for a oil change is too long with only 2 cars in front of me.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey. We apologize for the long wait with what sounds like a lack of communication on our end. If you would like to further discuss please feel free to contact me at the dealership.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
service
Efficient & friendly
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

James F.
Emily, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
New Engine
My 2013 Hundai Santa Fe that we bought from Dondelinger needed a new engine. My warranty had too many miles but Brent made sure it was covered. Will definitely buy my next vehicle from them again.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Hi James!
Thank you for the 5 star review, we are glad you had a pleasant experience here with us and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

JN
John N.
Akeley, MN
10/22/2019 Category: Service
graet service & personel
not this time
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Scott W.
Ironton, MN
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Very thorough
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Menahga, MN
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Donelinger did a great job as always
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

quick service
less than a 1/2 hour done that's right fast service NICE
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Terry!
Thank you for replying to the survey! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

DJ
David J.
Staples, MN
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Not the best service
The service is not that great anymore. When we first started going there is was an hour for an oil change. My son also has been having trouble.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey and providing us with your feedback. We apologize for the time lost while waiting as we know that time is valuable. We have been and still currently are trying to resolve the length of time issue that we are having without removing the quality of the inspection and services provided. Please feel free to contact me at the dealership if you have any further questions.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
repair done at Dondelinger Hyundai
Good job-done very fast
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/29/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Breezy Point, MN
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Place
Everyone was so friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered and the work was preformed in a timely manner.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Richard S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait
Drew responded promptly to my concerns about a flaw that occurred during my last service visit. My feedback to the survey, on my most recent service visit, was to point out an error in the service system. In the many years of being a customer this is the first time I've had an issue. Since it was an issue that could have been avoided I felt obligated to point it out to the service staff.

09/16/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
I was third in line for an oil change and had a two and a half hour wait due to an error in how vehicles are serviced. As a long time customer this is my first bad experience and is not a representation of the excellent service I've had in the past.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Richard-
Hope all is well. Thank you for replying to the survey and giving us your feedback. I apologize for the way the service went and the lack of respect we showed for your time. We had a meeting shortly after that to thouroughly explain the process in different situations. Next time you are in please be sure to see me, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at the dealership anytime.

PF
Pamela F.
Little Falls, MN
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Sorely disappointed with the way I was treated, I should not have had to pay for you to tell me what was wrong with my vehicle, especially after all the brand new vehicles (6)that i have bought here including this one with 42,000 miles on it. Last time i ever buy a vehicle here.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Morning Pam-
I apologize for the way you felt you were treated in regards to the service and explanation you recieved when you were here. I also apologize for the lack of communication on our end explaining that if what is found is not a warrantable (manufacturers defect) that you would be reposnsible for any charges. The new vehicle limited warranty does not cover all items on a new car for a period of 5yrs/60,000 miles (some items are covered for 12/12 some are 3/36). i.e. wipers, batteries,bulbs, brakes, tires etc... If it is not a covered item we can't bill Hyundai for looking at it. I too am sorely disappointed for the simple fact that we have known eachother for almost 10 years and rather than call and discuss it there was a review put online that will not fix anything. I believe we could have and still can figure this out Pam but when we start our discussions online through reviews and emails rather than in person or on the phone things have a tendency to get misconstrued. Please feel  give me a call here at the dealership anytime, I promise this can be resolved!

Rhonda R.
Breezy Point, MN
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service like always!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

HI Rhonda!

Crosby, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Employees were polite, but the service took a long time and without being able to make appointments I will not be back because I cannot be away from work that long for an oil change.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey! We appeciate your input and feedback. Unfortunately it is not uncommon when there is a line up to have up to a 2hr wait. We do offer courtesy pick up and delivery for service as well. If you are at work next time let us know we will run over and pick it up, service it, then bring it back! If you have any further questions please give me a call here at the delaership.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and dedicated staff.
Always a pleasant place to service your vehicle.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

CR
Catherine R.
Deer River, MN
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Dondelinger did everything possible to make our experience a good one.
All the people at Dondelinger were friendly, knowledgeable and willing to keep us informed about the service we were there for.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for returning the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Merrifield, MN
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great listeners
They reviewed my complaint and took care of it quickly.

08/28/2019 Category: Service
Did not request synthetic oil
Never had a problem before with the wrong oil being put in. This time someone did not look to see what kind of oil I always use and synthetic was used by mistake and it costs more. I wasn’t offered any kind of refund. I was just told that the synthetic oil would not hurt the engine and I wouldn’t have to change the oil so soon.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey! We appreciate your business and apologize for the use of the synthetic oil without getting an ok from you. You are correct that should not have been paid for by you given the circumstances. Next time you are in please see me and we will credit it back on your next oil change. Again thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

KW
Katie W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Around
Drew and his team make sure I'm always well taken care of! I will always come here for anything I need!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you Katie! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
There were six vehicles ahead of me when I arrived for an oil change. Dondelinger amazed me on how they got my vehicle serviced in such reasonable time.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey! We appreciate your input and look forward to assisting you in the future!