Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

HH

Breezy Point, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
general maintenance
Came in for an oil change and to have the computer updated. The Hyundai system was down so no update.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Hi Laurence-
Thank you for responding to the survey, we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. I apologize for the Hyundai system being down but would be more than happy to get your vehicle in and get it taken care of at your next earliest convenience.

Rebecca B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
My new Santa Fe
Knowledgeable and friendly sales and finance staff.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hi Rebecca!
Thank you for returning the survey and for the kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

AL
Adam L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Air Bag system
The team at Dondelinger did a great job getting my air bag wiring replaced due to rodent damage to the wiring.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Adam!
Thank you for your response to the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Sue C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
04/10/2019 Category: Service
X
X
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Sue! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Pillager, MN
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Long for oil change
Oil change took way too long and parts of my car were not put back together
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback, I apologize for the incovenience in regards to the long wait and also for not putting the vehicle back in it's orginal condition. If you could please give me a call at your convenience so we may further discuss that would be great.

Jill H.
Walker, MN
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The way it's set up to drive in. Comfy chairs to sit in while waiting is very important since I have back problems / surgeries. Thank you. The TV helps.
Good review.

Hi Jill!
Thank you for returning the survey and the kind words, we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rhonda R.
Breezy Point, MN
04/01/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service at dondelingers.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Hi Rhonda!!
Thank you for returning the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

SJ
Sharon J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
service
A+ service department
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

LP
Lori P.
Motley, MN
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Friendly service. Very knowledgeable associates.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Hi Lori!
Thank you for responding to the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a vehicle, not so great for routine maintenance.
Courteous staff and friendly people are the main reason I return. Scheduled service has been reasonable. However, this is the third occasion it’s taken approximately 2hrs to get just an oil change. Normally wouldn’t be too big of an issue, but my vehicle was taken in immediately and have no idea why a 15min service takes most of my afternoon to complete.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey, I apologize for the time spent at the dealership as it sounds like there was no excuse for the length of your visit. Please stop and see me the next time you are in so we may further discuss.

Bonnie H.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Experts with a smile
The people in the service department have never disappointed me with my high expectations.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you Bonnie!! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Sue C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great job by Parts Department
I was desperate to get a set of tires for my car quickly as I had a road trip in 2 days and a bad bulge in a sidewall and my tires were well worn. Turns out they were an odd tire size too. The parts person I spoke with on the phone was able to find the tires in a nearby town, get them delivered to the shop and get me an appointment all in the same day!!! I get my regular servicing done at Dondelinger and now I can get my tires rotated there too.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Hi Sue!
Thank you for responding to the survey! We appreciate your businees and we are glad we were able to help you out with the tires on short notice! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

03/26/2019 Category: Service
A nice place
Everyone is focused on your needs and getting your work done in a timely manner.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey! We appreciate your kind words and for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your vehicles needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

JN
John N.
Akeley, MN
03/23/2019 Category: Service
servise
does service fast efficient & serves good coffee . polite employees
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Hi John!
Thank you for replying to the survey! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

2018 Hyundai Kona
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Knowledgeable

Friendly

Professional
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for replying to the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Daniel D.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Took care of situation no problem.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Hi Daniel!
Thank you for returning the survey! We appreciate your input and feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Pequot Lakes, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cheers
Always good
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for reponding to the survey! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to assisting you in the future!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle was experiencing a problem so I brought it to Dondlinger’s. They checked it out and scheduled me the next day. Fast and efficient service.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Outing, MN
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Another satisfying service appointment.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!