Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5Overall Rating 4.5652174/5rating 4.5652174
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

PS
Peter S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
in and out
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Hi Peter-
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey! Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Darci G.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick, courteous
Brent Mackcow is very nice to work with!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Darci-
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! I will relay this to Brent and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional & clean
It was only an oil change. Had a pretty good wait. It would be nice to make that wait a bit shorter.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi-
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion and business are much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jacqueline B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Came without an appointment,
Came without an appointment, quick-service courteous respectful professional.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

MJ
Milton J.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
It’s ok
Forgot to tighten oil plug on my 2018 second oil change
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Danielle!
Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey, we appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you soon!

ND
Nathan D.
Great job

Awesome service
Great job
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Nathan-
Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey, your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

RA
Rita A.
Little Falls, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very courteous
My experience was great!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Rita!
Thank you for responding to the survey to the survey, you opinion and business are much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Through checkup.
Nice check list accompanies the oil change.
Thanks.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey it is much appreciated! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

HH
Harris H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
SEPTEMBER2018
SPOT ON........
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Catie W.
Nisswa, MN
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Lease oil change
Poor customer service. Dirty rag left in car.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Hi Catie-
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and I apologize for the confusion and frustration as that is definitely not the impression we want to leave with the customer. I am going to look into the issue and give you a call today to see if we can come up with a good resolution.
Thank you again for your time.

Pillager, MN
08/30/2018 Category: Service
fine
service was acceptable. high price for oil change
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello-
Thank you for responding to the survey your opinion and business are much appreciated. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
A place to take your car.
Fast and efficient service by courteous staff.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for reposnding to the survey! Your business is appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Nisswa, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
donuts
Good donuts
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Aitkin, MN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Out of car for 3 months, additional fees, DIRTY!
I was out of my car for 3 months with a known defected motor. I had to pay $255.36 for an inspection to tell me that yes, due to my year of car and model, I had a defected motor. I was then quoted an ADDITIONAL $908.42 would be needed to purchased a new motor for the defected one I have as it's known for my car year and model that they have had defected motor but I needed a motor or my car was worth nothing and everything else was great on it. After 3 months of my car sitting in a field with other cars just like mine, I was told I needed to pay an additional $120 for my rotors to be cleaned as my car was shaky/riding rough. When I got to the dealership, that number had grown to $184.95 as I guess I needed new brake pads as well. After writing a check for $1217.27 ( well above what I was quoted), I got into my dirty, filthy car, inside and out and set out to drive 45 miles home in the evening. I then got a call from the dealership shortly after leaving telling me they noticed when I pulled away that I had a brake light out! Needless to say, NOT IMPRESSED with what I have gone through the past 3+ months!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.

Benedict B.
Little Falls, MN
08/23/2018 Category: Service
We like getting our service from the dealership where we purchased our vehicle. The dealership is easy to get to. We are always treated well there.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Hi Benedict-
Thank you for responding to the survey! We look forwarding to assisting you in the future!

Estero, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great
Was fast and great
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey! Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

LJ
Lorraine J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing service
Please see the comments supplied within this review.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Hi Lorraine-
Thank you for replying to the survey, your opinion and business are both much appreciated. Please allow me alittle time to look into the issues and I will give you call.
Thank you for your time!

GH
Gail H.
Nevis, MN
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Car
I really love my Hyundai and hope to keep it for a very long time. The service department is easy to deal with, helpful and pleasant. Willing to take the time to explain things.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Hi Gail-
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, your opinion and business are both much appreciated. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.

TD
Terry D.
Aitkin, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
oil change
nice to be able to just drive in and get service little things like that is what make you stand out thank you
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Hi Terry!
Thank you for taking the time to send in the review, your opinion and business are much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

ME
Mike E.
Pequot Lakes, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike E
One hour and forty minute for an oil change is rediculous!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Hi Mike-
Thank you for giving me a few moments of your time on the phone tonight. If there is anything I can do in the future to regain your trust and  business please let me know.
Thank you and take care.