4.6

JJ
Jennifer J.
Menahga, MN
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Awesome work and listen to the customer
The service is fairly quick they come out and tell u anything they find wrong before fixing it awesome place
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Becker, MN
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Nice cars
Cars are great. Service is lacking.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for returning the survey. It appears that there was definitely some miscommunication on our end, I attempted to reach out by phone to further discuss the visit. Please feel free to give me a call at the dealership to further discuss the visit at your convenience!

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The most important benefit is the confidence that my car received the best professional service anywhere. I really like the hospitality of this place, I respect the staff and admire their technical skills.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Staples, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Superb dealership.
Can’t say enough good about the service.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank yo for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

PM
Pamela M.
Walker, MN
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Help I received on an oil change mix up
Overall a good place
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for repylng to the survey. We apologize for the mix up in regards to the oil change. We appreicate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future needs.

WW
William W.
Mcgregor, MN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Very Average Experience
Little communication...disappointed!!!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for replying to the survey. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at the dealership.

Clarissa, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Very polite employees and helpful.
I had a great salesman who sold me the car. His name is Nate. He was helpful in helping me understand different things on my car. Our appointments for maintenance have always been handled by polite and helpful employees.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. We apologize for the lack of consideration in regards to the time you spent here. It is something we will pay closer attention to. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

LG
Lisa G.
Baxter, MN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Professional and prompt
Thank you for providing prompt and trustworthy service.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for the service 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

LN
Lucas N.
Little Falls, MN
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Seamless service
From the moment of driving up to the automatic opening service bay door to the signing of the completed safety recall repair, there were no glitches and the visit was seamless!
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we loook forward to assisting you in the future!

CO
Cassandra O.
Fifty Lakes, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Replaced engine
My Santa Fe only had 60K miles on it when the engine died. After bringing it to the dealership they were able to figure out it was an engine that has been having issues for other Hyundai’s. Brent worked its Hyundai to get a new engine ordered and handled everything from start to finish. Any time there is a major fix on a car it causes stress and Brent made this process as stress free as he could. I would recommend Dondelingers to anyone who needed work done of their car. I would also recommend Hyundai to anyone looking for a great vehicle. They both know how to take cars of their customers.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

03/04/2021 Category: Service
My car in trusted hands.
Every time I come for car service, I expect and receive the best service.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

GH
Gerhart H.
Emily, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021 Category: Service
service dept.
In my dealings with all the staff there. I have never had a bad experience. Your personnel are not only friendly, but treat you as if your a family member with a genuine understanding of your needs. My past visit---I had to make it to a dental appointment and was given a "loner car" I had less then 30 mins. to be there, the car was waiting for me as I walked in the Service Dept. door. The individual that made this all happen was BRIAN BORG. This was not the first time Brian, has helped me. Brian's Knowledge, Understanding and just pure Willingness to help the customer really stands out. In closing I just want to say------"THANK YOU" DONDELINGERS for not only the services you provide. But for the Employees you hire. As Always, Thank You----Gerhart Hanson
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Myron B.
Bertha, MN
02/05/2021 Category: Service
John g
More parts on hand
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for returning the survey! We appreciate your business and we apologize for the extra trips due to failed parts. We promise to handle it appropriately when the part arrives and get it cleaned up and back on the road as quckly as possible.

02/02/2021 Category: Service
Trusted dealership
Since I purchased my car from Dondelinger I have been bringing my car for maintenance. This place has earned my respect and loyalty for their dependable quality of service. They care.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

WB
William B.
Baxter, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Good service and personnel.
14th, just stopped in to get windshield wipers replaced.
DREW P., Service Manager from Dondelinger Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020