Brandon M.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the business provided good service.

Jerrod B.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Jerrod said everything was done in a timely manner. All the employees are great and the owner is great.

Jeff L.
Peoria, AZ
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff is professional, and the facility is clean.

TW
T W.
06/23/2018
Took our 18 year old truck to them for some work, Mark never tried to sell us anything that wasn't needed. He replaced the clutch in our jeep and it went out a few months later and he replaced it again at no charge to us. Front office people are friendly and explain what you are paying for.

Bob S.
06/21/2018
Crash repair
I had front end damage from an accident. I had no body damage so I took it to DR Diesel since Mark has done all of my mechanical work. Mark and his team worked with my insurance company which made this a real smooth repair. My truck was finished quickly and came out great. I highly recommend this shop!

06/16/2018
Good prices and quick getting vehicle in for work.
Had the drivers seat adjuster replaced and the ac checked out and serviced. In in the morning out by 13:00.

Devon M.
Surprise, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Devon said the business was really nice and they took care of things in a timely manner.

05/20/2018
Very dependable shop, knowledgeable experianced mechaincs and good prices.
Just went in to check where the oil leaks was on my 07 Yukon Denali, they got me right in and out.
Now just gotta weigh in to either deal with the small leak or gets'er fixed.

Jerrod B.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Jerrod said they are good.

TO
Tim O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the employees were professional and did good work. Mark was nice.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/28/2018
Great people
Marc and Sergio helped my wife whose truck had broken down near the CA/AZ border. It was a simple fix but the first shop we towed it to wanted to replace all the injectors. It only needed a few seals in the fuel filter head. Thanks to Marc and the crew for excellent, prompt, polite, and fair service. Could not be happier. And special thanks to Sergio who went out of his way to enable her to pick up the truck after hours. Who does that these days!!! These guys are gold!
Joyce M. from Done Right Diesel LLC responded on 06/14/2018

Thanks for the positive review!  We really appreciate the kind words.  We hope that you and your truck are doing well.

KL
Ken L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he knows the guys, and everything was great.

Joal W.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Joal said the staff took the time to do things right. They did everything he asked them to do and put in really high quality parts. The business is good. It's the best mechanic facility in the area.

VH
Vicky H.
04/18/2018
Knowledgeable Fairly priced and Quality work
My fuel filters were long overdue to be changed Plus I had a tight schedule. Done Right Diesel got me right in and took care of the filters. Also, I was concerned my truck had too much blow by. They checked it out, did a compression check at no additional charge. I’m very pleased with their service and will definitely be going back.

04/10/2018
Basic service
Went in for a service, oil and oil filter very reasonable price, in and out fairly quick.
Thx

KL
Kelleen and Bill L.
04/10/2018
Done Right Diesel
Best diesel shop in the valley - Thanks!!

VJ
Von J.
04/06/2018
Work complete in a timely manner.
Friendly, professionial, completed the work in a timely manner. I was able to pickup my work the same.

FM
Forddie M.
Sun City, AZ
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Forddie said that this business has always been good. They are honest and straightforward with prices that are reasonable. They have staff that are great to work with and are willing to go the extra mile.

KR
Kyle R.
Peoria, AZ
03/20/2018
Very knowledgeable and friendly Staff! I bring all my vehicles to Done Right Diesel
I take all m vehicles to Done Right Diesel. I have a 6.0 2007 Ford F250 and its had nothing but issues since I've owned it. Licensed Ford Dealerships couldn't even diagnose its issues half the time. It wasn't till I started bringing it to Done Right Diesel that it finally started to get repaired properly. They've got great prices, they don't try to sell you on things you don't need, and you know your vehicle is getting the service it needs. Highly recommend them for all your vehicle needs!

03/15/2018
Very dependable shop, knowledgeable experianced mechaincs and good prices.
I went in for a full transmission service also replacing 3 transmission lines on my 2007.5 GMC with Allison transmission.
Very happy with the work, its not easy finding good shops that you can trust
Thanks, Done Right (the first time) Diesel LLC