TC
Tony C.
Ram 3500
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the service was great at the business and the prices were also great.

LZ
Larry Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Ford F-250 Super Duty
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Larry said, they are confident, friendly and the prices reasonable

WW
William W.
Surprise, AZ
Ram 3500
10/08/2020 Category: Service
William said the customer service was outstanding.

Stephanie C.
Saturn L200
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said she enjoys their work, they are very professional and she's happy to return for future ongoing service work.

John D.
Peoria, AZ
Ford Excursion
10/07/2020
Good work, good value
Always have good communication with them before any additional work needs to be done

Raymond M.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Ram 2500
10/05/2020
Good work again
As always thanks for the good work once again. Always happy with your guys service.

JEFF W.
09/20/2020
knowledgable techs, fast service
I had the guys check out an older diesel pickup I bought, knowing it had some issues, it sure did! Mark and the guys
stuck to it and got it running and driving like new! They didnt sell me anything i didnt need and the price was resonable.
Thanks guys! Jeff

KK
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Karen said the staff were very easy to work with and Mark is wonderful.

Shawn W.
AZ, AZ
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said they are awesome.

GC
Garrett C.
Peoria, AZ
09/03/2020
Always informed on my repair
This company has proven again why I will always bring my diesel to their shop and will consistently refer them business. Mark did an incredible job giving me all the details of my repair and also some preliminary information that put my mind at ease. Fast and efficient turn around time with consistent communication with me. Nothing was done unless I was informed and could understand what was happening. Done Right Diesel is true to their name and I couldn’t be happier bringing my truck in for service and repairs. A+ and 5stars*

EM
Edmund M.
Surprise, AZ
Ram 2500
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Edmund said they did a great job with his vehicle.

KJ
KNAPP J.
Gilbert, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
09/01/2020
Awesome Shop!!!
I will be returning to this shop as long as I own a diesel! Mark and his crew not only fixed my truck, they helped me understand exactly what needed to be done. My concerns were listened to and my questions were answered. They were professional and the service was performed on-time and came in at just under what I was quoted for the repairs. I live in Gilbert and have NO ISSUE at all with driving to Glendale to receive this type of service from the people at Done Right Diesel!

Smoke H.
Litchfield Park, AZ
08/28/2020
Not necessarily Done Right
I had a laundry list of work to be done. I appreciate the fact that the shop was willing to use parts I had already bought for install at another shop. I asked them twice to perform a turbo blanket task which they did not. I found the turbo blanket stashed in a box with used parts, filthy from oil and clutch dust; the springs lost, so I bought new springs. That's not showing much respect for your customer when the customer paid close to $250 for a good turbo blanket.
The truck runs okay, it isn't dialed in but they say it's because the tuner needs refurbishing, I can accept that. The turbo I bought had the wrong housing on it so they switched it. Mark said they didn't even charge me for that. He lied, it cost me $115. It's on the receipt. I guess it's fair, they did the work but why lie to me? Not cool. Total cost was $4,913.99.
The job took 3 weeks which seems excessive but of course we had to wait on that turbo housing. Problem was, DRD and Power driven diesel were in some pissing match about who is going to call who to resolve the turbo housing issue. That caused more delay. So I had to get involved to settle an issue that seemed childish to me but was probably just because both the Done right diesel service shop and Power Driven Diesel parts shop are both busy. I really don't believe there was enough effort on either party's side; otherwise I would not have had to intervene.
I needed a new intercooler because my intercooler was damaged. My intercooler was twice the size of the one DRD replaced my intercooler with and they charged me quite a bit for that tiny intercooler. I went with a much larger turbo, so now I'm worried about the smaller intercooler causing problems for my truck down the road. They should have bought a comparable intercooler. At least discuss the size change with me. That seems like you care about doing the job right and doing right by the customer.
I believe the service at Dinner right diesel is below average because of what they did with that turbo blanket, the effort is below average and the honesty just is not there. If you say you didn't charge someone and you do, that's lying. The guys are friendly enough but they just don't seem to care to communicate well about changes, including the customer on decisions ( like intercooler size) and they don't necessarily care to check and recheck their work and billing to ensure they are being totally honest with their customers.

GC
Gary C.
Sun City, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Gary said everything was great with the business. He says the business did more than what he asked for.

Mark M.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they are really good to work with.