RK
Rob K.
Saab 900
04/14/2021
Classic 1987 Saab
I recently found a 1987 Saab 900 for sale that had been sitting for approx 6 years. I brought it into Rossi and Rod jumped right in to find what it needed to be driveable and road worthy again. He was very communicative about what the car needed and forthcoming with the cost to do the work. Since my initial visit, I have brought the Saab back in 2 more times to have follow up items looked into. I would highly recommend Rossi’s for your European car repairs. Their rates are fair and you can rest assured that your vehicle will be taken care of.

Sherri H.
04/01/2021
Outstanding care of your vehicle, period!
As usual, I brought my car in for service. By the end of the day, all needed repairs expertly made, both known and discovered during the thorough diagnostics. What’s more, the charges are reasonable and my car is humming!

Beth H.
03/29/2021
Late but great review
I needed a headlight bulb replaced in a jiffy. They were straightforward and respectful. They noted that they’d replace the bulb but would check and let me know if there was an electrical issue. They replaced the bulb while I waited and the price was as expected. I’m so happy to find a really good, small business alternative to the overpriced dealership.

TT
Tina / Gordon T.
Saab 9-3
03/27/2021
personal attention and thorough inspection of vehicle
we have been taking our Saabs here for years. we love the service and always at a good price. they can also be trusted not to over charge you.

WL
Wanda L.
Volvo S70
03/26/2021
I appreciate your expertise and commitment!
Thank you, once again, for taking care of my 21 year old VOLVO! Your knowledge, professionalism and honesty is greatly appreciated.

AK
Abraham k.
03/25/2021
Fast and neat service
As always Rod and the crew understand the mechanics of vehicles. No sooner had I left my vehicle, than was completed full service. I would advice though that booking an appointment prior to going to shop helps speed process. I recommend Rossi's automotive for vehicle servicing.

EP
Elizabeth P.
03/25/2021
Expertise, fair cost, and friendly
Rossi’s is reliable and their work is excellent. Their costs seem fair and they are very helpful and nice! I don’t know much about cars (except that I love driving my BMW convertible , and before that Audi and Saab all of which I brought to them), but I trust them and have been going for years. They shoot straight.

steven s.

Silver Spring, MD
Volkswagen CC
03/20/2021
Great work
I always receive excellent work when needed here. If you need car repairs I would recommend letting Rossi's team take a look. You'll definitely be satisfied with the work and professionalism.

AA
Al A.
Volvo XC60
03/19/2021
first-time customer - will return
Bought our first Volvo (used) a year ago and took it to Rossi’s for a check-up & service. They were very clear about all findings and options. Didn’t up-sell at all, and price was reasonable. Work was prompt and communication was easy and friendly.

TC
Tonce C.
03/16/2021
Great service and courtesy people

MINI Cooper Coupe
03/16/2021
Always great service!
Excellent service and communication!

Chevy Chase, MD
Buick Century
03/04/2021
Steve was great. Was able to get my car in and fixed same day no hassle. Will be definitely using Rossi’s Automative in the future.

Hyattsville, MD
Mazda CX-7
03/03/2021
Rear Brake Job
Rossi’s was quick and easy. I filled out a form online before coming so they had an idea of the issue with my brakes. I dropped my car off at 10 AM and it was done at 4 PM. Overall solid experience

TD
Tracy D.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz E550
02/27/2021
AWESOME service
My aunt recommended Rossi’s to me about four years ago and I’m so happy she did. The customer service is the best I’ve seen in a while. Steve and Rod are fantastic. They take their time to explain what’s wrong with your vehicle and what the next plan of action is going to be. They don’t pressure you into getting repairs. I have now referred Rossi’s to my two sons and they both love it. Rossi’s is definitely a family favorite for car repairs.