CG
Cheryl G.
Volkswagen Passat
02/21/2020
My #1 in servicing my VW Passat
Great diagnosticians. I told Rod the problem I was experiencing with my Passat. I had it towed in and the car started (WTH) then later would not. They were able to diagnose the problem and have my car back to me at the end of the day. I am a walking advertisement for Rossi's Automotive when asked if I know of a reputable auto repair shop.

CP
Crystal P.
Chevrolet Camaro
Satisfied customer
I was able to understand the work performed.

Sharvell B.
Volvo S60
Awesome Rossi's Automotive!
I am a long time customer of Rossi's Automotive, and for these reasons:
--Great value for repairs!
--Excellent customer service! Rod actually takes the time to explain repairs, & laymen's terms!
--Rod, Steve, & team are just good people!
I drive a Volvo S60. They keep it running in tip-top shape! Thanks guys!! ~ Shar B.

WL
Willis L.
Takoma Park, MD
02/18/2020
Rip off Senior Citizen excessive charges BEWARE reporting to Better Business Bureau
We brought our car to the shop hoping to get an diagnostics to see what was wrong with the car. They charged a separate diagnostic fee to diagnose a radio which was only in need of a new fuse. Any radio technique would know that's the first thing you check in there is no need to charge $100 to diagnose a radio that just needs a fuse. We took it to another trusted mechanic. Just to diagnose it we ended up paying over $200. Advance Auto does a diagnosis for free. No one expected them to pet charges to fees to check a radio. And even so if they even did charge $100 is excessive. Is my father is not refunded for the radio charge they will be seeing us in court. Beware beware crooks crooks crooks. Fast-talking and tricky.
ROD D. from ROSSI'S AUTOMOTIVE responded on 02/18/2020

Unfortunate. Miss Tonya never was in the dropping of car neither the pick up . After insulting the the team over the phone . After sending an email to the person who dropped the car, she decided to put her own price and offer a $500 less of what it was estimated she decided to act with bad words and insults after the negative response to her proposal of paying less of estimate it. Unfortunately for Mr Willis the car will not get repair in our location, due of the behavior of Miss . Also I have to mention, Miss does not understand at all if what happened to the car. Best for Mr Willis .

SF
Scott F.
02/15/2020
Always great service and professionalism. Knows BMWs extremely well.

NT
Nate T.
Maryland
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Nate said Rob is like family, very knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and never acting out of character. Rob stated he's been a customer since 2011 and even referred his mom there for service. He also stated Rob assisted him with reprogramming a computer and providing a payment plan for services rendered.

EB
Estaban B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/11/2020
Prompt professional service even on my old Toyota.
Rossi's automotive has been a great find since my first visit 3 years ago.
Rod, the owner and his team offer honest, professional, and prompt service.
This last visit was a simple break job for my 07 Toyota. As usual the service was great and at the right price.

How did I get hooked on this Rossi's. Rod gave me free advice and didn't rip me off.
I took my 07 Toyota for an oil leak. Rod took pics of the leak and explained the repair.
Rod then said If "I do this repair it will hundreds. Take it back to Toyota, show the pics and tell them to repair it"
Happily ever after and now recommend friends to Rossi's

RK
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
01/29/2020
THE BEST SERVICE!
I brought my truck in for a couple of different issues this time. Rossi’s repaired it in record time. The service was above and beyond, the costs incredibly fair and where many other shops would’ve tried to sell me on more expensive an extensive repairs, Rossi’s repaired what was needed. I appreciate the thorough explanations, pics of needed repairs and showing me the parts that they replaced. Thank you!

Hyattsville, MD
01/27/2020
Love that Rod calls to review issues and costs prior to repairs and suggests reasonable alternatives if available.

Bernard S.
01/27/2020
Good customer service
Very knowledgeable technicians

Dana H.
Toyota Venza
01/17/2020
Great guys
I have always felt taken care if there. I like the people and know my car is in good hands

Bob / Becky M.
Volvo XC90
01/14/2020
Great place
We have used Rossies for a long time. They are great. Always.

DA
Debby A.
Leesburg, VA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/09/2020
Excellent service and price
Rossi's Automotive did a wondeful job on our 20 year old Mercedes. They fixed all the issues causing it to fail inspection for a very reasonable price and provided another very reasonable quote to fix the convertible top at a later date. The work was completed in a short amount of time and they was very good at giving options and recommendations.

EB
Emerson B.
01/02/2020
As usual I walked away a satisfied customer as my issues are always resolved due Rod and the service technicians' knowledge, plus there's always service with a smile, so I feel like family when I go there.

RK
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
12/22/2019
Wonderful Service Again
Fast, thorough, with above and beyond service!