LC
Always excellent service

BMW M2
05/05/2021
Top Notch Work
Rod and his team are very knowledgeable, and they do top-notch work!

Denise G.
Volvo XC60
05/03/2021
I would recommend Rossi’s Automotive Repair
I have been a long time customer of Rossi’s Auto Repair. They are honest, fair and professional. Most importantly they have your vehicle repaired in a timely manner.

EM
Elsie & Bernard M.
Hyattsville, MD
05/01/2021
The personal touch and family feel we receive at Rossi's keeps us coming back. Trust goes a long way. Thank you for everything, including the extra work on the front lights. 🙂 Really appreciate all of the Rossi's Team, especially Rod.

AA
Al A.
Volvo XC60
had a mysterious AC issue
...and got an expert diagnosis, very clear explanation, and prompt repair. I like this shop.

Michael P.
Quality and Professional
Always appreciate the quality and professional service I receive at Rossi’s Automative. As well as the depth of knowledge and experience of the Rossi’s Team! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality service at a reasonable price.

04/30/2021
Steve fit me in last minute for an oil change, check of tires and overall diagnostic before taking an out of town trip. Really appreciate that he fit me in and then gave a good explanation of issues that were not immediate, but needing attention in future. Highly recommend.

EG
Emma G.
Silver Spring, MD
Volvo C70
04/16/2021
Caring service
I felt very looked after.

RK
Rob K.
Saab 900
04/14/2021
Classic 1987 Saab
I recently found a 1987 Saab 900 for sale that had been sitting for approx 6 years. I brought it into Rossi and Rod jumped right in to find what it needed to be driveable and road worthy again. He was very communicative about what the car needed and forthcoming with the cost to do the work. Since my initial visit, I have brought the Saab back in 2 more times to have follow up items looked into. I would highly recommend Rossi’s for your European car repairs. Their rates are fair and you can rest assured that your vehicle will be taken care of.

Sherri H.
04/01/2021
Outstanding care of your vehicle, period!
As usual, I brought my car in for service. By the end of the day, all needed repairs expertly made, both known and discovered during the thorough diagnostics. What’s more, the charges are reasonable and my car is humming!

Beth H.
03/29/2021
Late but great review
I needed a headlight bulb replaced in a jiffy. They were straightforward and respectful. They noted that they’d replace the bulb but would check and let me know if there was an electrical issue. They replaced the bulb while I waited and the price was as expected. I’m so happy to find a really good, small business alternative to the overpriced dealership.

TT
Tina / Gordon T.
Saab 9-3
03/27/2021
personal attention and thorough inspection of vehicle
we have been taking our Saabs here for years. we love the service and always at a good price. they can also be trusted not to over charge you.

WL
Wanda L.
Volvo S70
03/26/2021
I appreciate your expertise and commitment!
Thank you, once again, for taking care of my 21 year old VOLVO! Your knowledge, professionalism and honesty is greatly appreciated.

AK
Abraham k.
03/25/2021
Fast and neat service
As always Rod and the crew understand the mechanics of vehicles. No sooner had I left my vehicle, than was completed full service. I would advice though that booking an appointment prior to going to shop helps speed process. I recommend Rossi's automotive for vehicle servicing.

EP
Elizabeth P.
03/25/2021
Expertise, fair cost, and friendly
Rossi’s is reliable and their work is excellent. Their costs seem fair and they are very helpful and nice! I don’t know much about cars (except that I love driving my BMW convertible , and before that Audi and Saab all of which I brought to them), but I trust them and have been going for years. They shoot straight.