Don's Mobile Glass Turlock

Brooke B.
11/08/2017
Doug was awesome. The insurance company recommended them. Living in the Central Valley for over 30 years, I have seen the name of the business often.Very thankful to have used this business and will use for all of our glass needs. Excellent customer service via phone and a follow up call was great. They get an A plus in every way.

Marilyn W.
03/16/2017
Great customer service. Worked with us with our very busy schedule. Thank you.

PC
Pati C.
Denair, CA
11/02/2016
The technician who came to my house to replace my windshield was very friendly, knowledgable and professional. In no time he have window replaced.

OS
Oscar S.
10/06/2016
Oscar was very pleased with service that was provided.

John B.
09/01/2015
The tech did a nice job although, I found glass in the seat that should have been cleaned up during the repair. No one was injured as I took care of the problem. I would recommend your work, just thought you would like to know about the glass.
David L., COO from Don's Mobile Glass Turlock responded on 09/02/2015

Thanks for the comment.  We really appreciate the feedback and will absolutely coach our technician with regard to leaving a customer's vehicle the right way.  I'd be happy to make it right, just drop your contact information to my email below.

David Leach
davidl@donsmobileglass.com
209/548/7561

MZ
Myron Z.
03/27/2015
I have used your services in the past, and I recommend to my friends to use Don's Mobile Glass. Very fast and convenient! You don't even have to bring the vehicle to their shop...they come to where you are.

Rhonda S.
12/03/2014
Rhonda said they always provide excellent service

TH
Tina H.
12/03/2014
Tina said this business was good.

Manuela L.
11/17/2014
Manuela said this is a good business and her overall experience was good.

KG
Kirk G.
11/17/2014
Kirk said this business was convenient, they came to his home, they did a good job installing and cleaning up the vehicle.

VN
Vinh N.
11/10/2014
Vinh said that this business did a great job.

Lane M.
11/07/2014
Lane said there is nobody better, they are the best. They get there, get the job done, are clean, very courteous and efficient.

Dorthy P.
11/07/2014
Dorothy said the business did a great job. Stacy was a doll. The business was respectful, kind, fast and efficient. There wasn't any contact with the technician. She wasn't given a time the glass work would be completed.

GO
Gilbert O.
11/06/2014
Spoke with Nick. He said he had no complaints about the repair.

Jerry T.
10/07/2014
Not having much experience with auto glass replacement, the lady who answered the phone led me through the process painlessly. She further was able to provide me with a discounted price which was very fair. The technician who installed the glass went to the trouble to scrape off stickers on the old glass and put them on the new glass. I never thought about it yet he did it. You have good people and we have a commercial account with you through our apartments. Thank you.

Leslie B.
09/25/2014
My insurance company recommended Don's Mobile Glass. I had Don's repair a rock chip about 10 years ago so have first hand experience with their work.

Milo S.
04/10/2014
Fast responce.
Corina M. from Don's Mobile Glass Turlock responded on 04/17/2014

Thank you for taking your time to comment on our business.  This helps us to maintain quality customer service!

MJ
Manuel J.
Hilmar, CA
03/21/2014
It was very convenient to have the service guy come out to our place to replace our window. He was very neat and prompt, we couldn't of asked for a better service.

GG
Gerald G.
02/25/2014
Your folks took care of the entire process!