Michael M.
Keene, CA
10/17/2018
Routine maintenance
Don’ s is probably not the cheapest place to go for auto service but the work is always done right and on time, so the value is great.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business.

Michael M.
Keene, CA
Lexus LX 570
10/13/2018
Smog check
Very fast, efficient and reasonable price
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate the business you bring to us.

CA
Cameron A.
10/13/2018
Honest
They are so respectful and straight forward with you and break down what is mechanically wrong with the vehicle and part and give you a price of part and labor to fix the problem I definitely would recommend this shop to who wants a reliable and honest shop.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review. We greatly appreciate your business that you bring to us. If you need anything else for your vehicle, we hope you keep us in mind. Thank you again for your business.

Russell R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018
Auto smog check with fast courtious service.
Don's DPT Auto Repair was very prompt & pleasant in servicing my car for a smog check. The price was reasonable & the procedure was performed very quickly.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received.

James H.
10/09/2018
Went in for a smog check. It was quick and reasonably priced.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

We are glad to hear you were satisfied. Thank you for the business you bringus. we could'nt do it without our awesome customers like you.

Timothy M.
10/02/2018
Brake repairs/replacement.
The service provided was exactly what I felt needed to be done. Upon completing your initial inspection you reached the same conclusion. You didn't try to add additional services which says a lot about your business integrity ( a rare commodity these days ). I also appreciated the fact that you provided a ride home while you performed the repairs and upon completion picked me up to retrieve my vehicle. Thank you so very much!!
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with the work you had done at our shop. We appreciate your businnes.

HL
Henri L.
California City, CA
Chevrolet Uplander
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Henri said the service is good, and the staff is friendly. The business also provides a discount for veterans that he appreciates.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

We do everything in our power to keep our customers happy. Thank you for the great review.

KP
Keith P.
GMC Yukon XL
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the employees were excellent. They were helpful and provided fair prices.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our work.

CP
Charleen P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Charleen's son. He said they are fast and he recommends the business for service.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business you bring to our shop.

PP
Pedro P.
California City, CA
Scion tC
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the employees were quick and provided great service.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review. We asppreciate your business.

Raymond W.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said he has always been happy and has used them for years.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear you were satified with our services, and we thank you for your loyalty to us.

AL
Anthony L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tony said they did a good job, they were prompt , they were efficient and it was everything he expected it to be.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our services.

GP
Gary (Gerrard) P.
Ford
09/19/2018
excellent service
Courteous reliable service on any vehicle.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business. if there is anything else you need please let us know, as we are a full service garage.

TH
Thomas H.
09/18/2018
I think you are competent shop and able to diagnose and solve most problems. That's important to me to have a resource in which I have confidence. I appreciate the good service at the counter and the general professional manner in our interactions.

I have a general complaint however that seems to be pretty consistent over the years. It is that, I will bring a vehicle in and will be told it will be ready at such and such a day or time. Invariably, and I do mean invariably, that commitment is never met. What I believe occurs is, I'll leave my vehicle with you because I'm busy and can't wait for it. In the meantime, other customers come in, they wait or for whatever reason, my work even though I was there first and even made special arrangements with you, gets set aside in favor of theirs. Eventually, such as in the most recent case with the Jeep where I was told it would be ready Monday by the end of the day for sure, wasn't ready because a monitor had to be reset when the engine was cold which tells me work on the Jeep was late in getting started.
Finally, just for housekeeping in keeping your workers informed, it is just simply discourteous to eat in the car and then to leave evidence of food in the car. In this case, your worker left a large greasy french fiy on the floor mat. Just bad form really.
But thank you for doing good work. That's really the focus
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2018

We aplogize for the food being left. we will talk to our workers about that.

PJ
Paul J.
GMC Rally Camper Special
09/18/2018
A Difficult Fix
We brought our 1978 GMC Motorhome in for repair. It was not running great, sluggish, no power. They researched the issue and were determined to find out what the the cause was. They even honored the first diagnostic cost as the issue was not remedied. After many months of several repairs by other parties, they found out what the problem was. A bad fuel injector. Now it runs great. The best diagnostics place in town. I highly recommend Don's Pro Tech for your automotive needs. Thanks again.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business. We are so happy to hear you are satisfied with the work done that was done on your motorhome.

MV
Matt V.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Matt said he has been working with this business a long time, and they keep doing good work.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the Review. We greatly appreciate your business.

KI
Kenneth I.
GMC Yukon XL
09/14/2018
Smog cert
Professional friendly staff. Very pleased with every phase of my encounter.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you the review. We are happy to hear that you were satified with the services you received. we greatly appreciate your business.

Steven H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he had no problems with the service at this business.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our shop.

SF
Shirley F.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said she would recommend the business for service.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly apprciate your business. Keep us in mind if you need anything else.

SR
Sylvia D R.
Ram Pickup
09/09/2018
Don his grew our great!!!
Always there to help , what ever the problems. Very quick smog service.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate the business you bring to us.