Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair

James M. on 04/24/2018
James said Don and the service he provided were both good. He appreciated it.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018
Anita B. on 04/23/2018
"Great Service"
Fast, easy, convenient. Great service!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 10:13 PM
Don Kent L. on 04/21/2018
"over priced"
DON
please take us off your mailing list, you are way high on oil change, $86.00 is way to high I can go next store and get the same with synteic oil for $55.00, We will not be coming back for Oil changes with either of our cars
We like your service but the pricing is way to high for a standard oil change, other items you are some what competitve
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 07:17 AM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2018

We apologize that you were not satisfied with our service. I will let Don know about your concerns.

Linda J. on 04/16/2018
"Their team work."
My catalytic converter designeerated while I was traveling through the Tehachapi's in California. I am 72 years old and didn't want to be stuck on the side of the freeway. I called my insurance co for a tow and they recommended Don's Pro Technology for repairs to my 2003 Ford Escape to where I was towed. The staff immediately sprung into action to diagnose the problem which happened to be my catalytic converter had disintegrated. I told them I had to be back home in Nevada by the next day and asked if they could modify the repair just to get me home as the wait time for parts was 3 days. Don's staff called and set me up for a room for that night and said they would have me on the road the next day. His staff drove me to the hotel and said they would pick me up the next morning which they did. Since repairs were not quite completed they then drove me to a restaurant for lunch and said to call when I was ready to come back to the shop. Don and his staff went above and beyond their duties to make me feel safe and, of course, they had my full trust at that point. The repairs were completed and I was back on the freeway heading home to Nevada. In addition, Don said he wanted me to call him once I arrived home safely. My car ran like a dream and I was very, very pleased with the repair. I might also add that my final bill for the repair work was so reasonable I could not believe my luck. I would definitely recommend Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair to ANYONE!! Thanks Don & Staff. Linda
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 01:22 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback. We understand how hard it is to breakdown so far from home, so we do our best to make it as easy as possible for you. Anything we can do to help you make this bad situation a little easier we will do our best. We hope the car is still holding up for you.

William B. on 04/14/2018
"Smog check on Diesel "
Great fast service. Very friendly staff and great price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 05:08 AM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/14/2018

We are happy to hear you were happy with our services

Paul C. on 04/13/2018
" Thanks For your help"
I always take my car to Don for all my repair needs. I have also taken my RV to be worked on at his shop with great results every time
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 09:14 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/14/2018

We greatly appreciate your feedback

Lloyd G. on 04/13/2018
Spoke with Pat. She said everything was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/14/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Joan T. on 04/12/2018
Spoke with Mark. He said the receptionist at this business was polite. The mechanic who performed his smog was friendly.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business more than we can say. We hope you keep us in mind when you need services to your vehicle in the future.

Michael M. on 04/08/2018
"rear tail lite issue"
tail lites still not fully functioning
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/08/2018 08:41 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

We are sorry to hear that. If you would like, you can bring it in for a warranty recheck which does not cost you anything to look at it again.

William T. on 04/08/2018
"Don was there for me"
It was a Saturday and my registration would be late after Sunday if I didn’t get a smog check. Don was the only shop open for business in town and he was busy. But, in classic fashion, he jumped through hoops and had me done and down the road in 15 minutes.
Thanks Don
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/08/2018 08:02 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

We are glad that you had a good experience at ourship andwe hope that you keep us in mind in the future.

James F. on 04/08/2018
"Quality mechanic"
Having a good shop you trust is priceless to a guy. When I ask Don something or he recommends it, I have full confidence that he is being honest and has real knowledge of what he is recommending. Never ever do I feel “over charged” for a visit.
Vehicle: Ram 2500
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/08/2018 01:05 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

We are so glad you are happy with the work you have done to your vehicle at our shop.

Niles D. on 04/07/2018
Niles said Don is great. He takes all of his vehicles there, for great service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback, we appreciate your business.

Becky H. on 04/07/2018
Becky said the staff is honest. The business did a great job.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

We are glad you are happy with the work we provided to you. We hope nothing goes wrong your vehicle but if it does we hope that you keep us in mind.

Glenn A. on 04/07/2018
Glenn said the employees were personable and provided him with the exact service he requested. He appreciated that he was able to get in the next day after scheduling his appointment.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

We are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services.

Don S. on 04/04/2018
"Prompt efficient and courteous service."
I was able to get my car inspected and an emissions test completed in 20 minutes. The fact that they are open on Saturdays was a plus for me. No appointment necessary and done and out, My kind of service.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS Sedan
Review Created: 04/04/2018 08:25 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2018

We are so glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. We are a full service garage so please keep us in mind if you need any other services performed on your Cadillac.

Andrew V. on 04/04/2018
Andrew said the staff were fast and nice. He likes the business.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service

Marcus K. on 04/03/2018
"Great Service!"
Fast, friendly, and professional.....just as they are every time I've been in for smog checks. If I didn't do my mechanical repairs myself I'd definitely use DPT. Thanks against guys...and Jenn!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 07:50 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2018

We are glad you were satisfied with our services.

Alex Z. on 04/03/2018
Alex said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Mirage
Review Created: 04/03/2018
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Gary E. on 04/02/2018
"Quick, courteous"
Quick courteous service without an appointment. Have used their smog check service twice now.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius v
Review Created: 04/02/2018 06:41 PM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2018

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. We are a full service garage. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future.

James M. on 03/28/2018
"Service and smog "
Very good service and costs. Always get the service requesting regardless of the encounters. Very satisfying.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 10:47 AM
Don M. at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business more than you know. We hope you keep us in mind if you need anymore work done on your vehicle(s).