Ronnie H.
GMC Yukon XL
02/14/2019
Good job. Thank you
Sometimes it's hard to pay for something important. I have trusted Don"s for years and I haven't been let down. Quality/plus a ride! Thank you.

TL
Terry L.
02/13/2019
Sevice.
The service was excellent. It helps to have the extra smog machines and things can be done lots faster.

Robert S.
GMC Pickup
02/12/2019
The staff
Everyone is helpful and easy to do business with. An honest auto shop!

David C.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/11/2019
SMOG CHECK
It took less than 20 min to do the smog check on my vehicle.

KW
Karen W.
02/11/2019
Great place
Always a pleasure to deal with this place. We have been going there for 4 years and never had a problem. Fair and trustworthy.

VJ
Vaughan J.
Toyota Tundra
02/02/2019
Smog test
Don and all the staff are friendly and efficient. My truck was taken in immediately. The test was done in no time. It passed and I was on my way in no time. Great service, and quick.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review. we are so happy to hear you were happy with your visit to our shop. We are a full service garage and hope that if you need anything else for your vehicle, you will keep us in mind.

Toyota T100
02/02/2019
T-100
Excellent service. Up to date information on progress
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the review.

Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2019
Fast, friendly, trustworthy. I can drive with confidence knowing my car is running well.
My brakes were failing and time was getting away from me. I called and it was taken care of in one day. They worked hard to get my car back ro me the same day, which is I appreciate, because others depend on me.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

We are ahppyto hear we could help you out when you needed help. We apprecite your business you bring to our shop.

Shirley M.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/30/2019
Long time Customer
Been a Customer and Friend for 20 years, sorry to see Don is having Health problems, but to let Everyone know, You can Trust DPT to treat you right and always be Honest in dealing with you., Smog Test took less then 15 Min. If you get there early.. (8 am) Otherwise you may ? have a long wait, as Customers start to back up..
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business.

WW
William W.
California City, CA
GMC Yukon
01/25/2019
Smog
Outstanding service
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our business and we hope if you need anything else you will keep us in mind.

RD
Robin D.
Toyota Yaris
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Robin said she liked her service. The employees were courteous. They were straight forward. She appreciated her service options.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

thank you for your business. We greatly appreciate it. We are so happy to hear you were happy eith your visit to our shop.

CJ
Charles J.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frances. She said they were prompt and polite.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business. We are a full service garage and hope if you need anything else for your vehicle(s) that you keep us in mind.

WU
Wayne U.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff are great. They were able to get him in and out.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you need anything else we are a full service garage and are here to help.

VR
Victoria R.
Saturn L300
01/16/2019
Super quick, friendly
Went in for a smog and got it done quickly and easily. The people were friendly and professional. Now I know where to go when DMV requires STAR certified smogs.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your review, We are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable visit to our shop. We are a full service garage so if you need anything else for your vehicle we hope you will keep us in mind.

PS
Peggy S.
Chevrolet S-10
01/16/2019
The customer service
Everyone is always friendly and helpful.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our shop. We greatly appreciate your business.

BW
Bill W.
01/13/2019
Five star service
Reliable service with knowledgeable mechanics
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for you review, we greatly appreciate your business. If you need anything else for your vehicle we hope you will keep us in mind.

LL
Linda L.
Myrtle Creek, OR
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she was happy with the service and the staff was very accommodating.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

We are so happy to hear that you were happy with your visit to our shop. We are a full service garage so if your vehicle needs anything else, we hope you will keep us in mind. Thank you again for your review, we greatly appreciate your business you bring to our shop.

John B.
01/10/2019
They did a great job smogging my pickup will definetly go back.
Service was fast and efficient.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business. We are so happy to hear you will bring your vehicle to us again, that tells us we are doing something right.

BG
Bruce G.
Buick Regal
01/10/2019
Very fast and professional!
I took my car into Don's to have a smog check done for vehicle registration. I didn't have an appointment, but they got me in right away, and they had the test done in less than an hour. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and professional and yet they didn't just ignore you while you waited for your car to be serviced, they interacted with you and made you feel more like you had come to a friend.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate your business. We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our shop.

Richard G.
Friendly and professional service
They were friendly and professional in handling my car maintenance. They got my car in very quickly and began work. I am pleased with the work.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 01/12/2019

we are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our shop. If you need anything else for your vehicle we hope you will keep us in mind.