TL
Terry L.
12/14/2018
They always know what they're doing and get the job done.
The group there is always nice to us and always get the job done in a good timely manor.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2018

We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our shop. We would like to say thank you for being awesome customers. We greatly appreciate your business.

David G.
Honda Accord
12/05/2018 Category: Service
David said the business had the best price for the smog check they provided, and he did not need to make an appointment.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with  your visit to our shop. We are a full service garage, so if you need anything else for your car, we hope you will keep us in mind.

12/04/2018
fast, efficient, on target on repairs, reasonably priced
Had a transmission leak = they detected the problem, and fixed it
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2018

We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our work and that you were happy with your visit to our shop. If you need anything else to keep ypur car a happy car please keep us in mind.

TF
Terry F.
Toyota Avalon
12/03/2018
Accommodation
Their able to accommodate any problem in the midst of a busy work day.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our shop.

Kory M.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/02/2018
To much money for the work
Was not happy with how much he changed for 4 sparkplug probably won't go back since he over charges on his worl
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with the price. If you would like usto break down the pricing we would be more than happy to. We agree the price for the parts are expensive but we do not choose the price of the parts that is why we gave you 15% off parts and labor to help you out. The price was for Diagnostics, spark plugs and wires and the labor do complete the job.

Janet D.
11/21/2018
Fast and pleasant.
Very pleasant people and quick service. Will refer my friends.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the review. Thank you for refering us to your friends. we are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service(s) you had done at our shop.

David B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Eiesha. She said the business did what needed to be done. They do a good job as always.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business. We hope if you need anything else you will keep us in mind

WH
William H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/16/2018
Quick & Efficient Smog
Called in because my Chevy needed a Smog. Job was done quickly and efficiently by friendly people - couln't ask for more.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with the services. We are a full service garage so if you need anything else please keep us in mind.

Tona M.
11/13/2018
Walk ins welcome. I was greeted with a smile and my smog was expedited in a timely manner.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the review. we are gald you were satisfied with our services. We hope you keep us in mind if you need anything else for your vehicle(s).

LW
Lauralee W.
Ford Edge
11/10/2018
Customer service
Feel important and part of the process. Was given a great deal and was less than I budgeted for. I feel all my issues were addressed and my truck is running great
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad you were satisfied with our business.

LC
Louise C.
GMC Jimmy
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Louise said the business was very prompt and efficient.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you were happy with our business.

Dave S.
Saturn VUE
11/09/2018
Great and timely service, as usual!
My service at Don's was excellent, as usual. I came in to check on past service and at close to closing time. Not only did i get the information I was looking for, but I was offered needed service, even at that late time. The personnel are always pleasant and helpful and we always are happy to take our business there rather than anywhere else in Tehachapi. Thank you to all at Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the services you received at our shop. We do everything we can to keep our customers happy.

AK
Adam K.
Ram 2500
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff was easy to work with.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied. We hope you keep us in mind if you need anything else.

11/07/2018
Clean and Profesional
I have used your services recently and in the past and have received quick easy and professional service! Im Happy!
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

We are so glad to hear you are happy with our services.

NJ
Natasha J.
Ridgecrest, CA
Chevrolet Aveo
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Natasha said the staff at the business were nice and helpful.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you were happy with your visit to our shop.

Debbie H.
Bakersfield, CA
11/03/2018
The Best in Tehachapi
I've known Don DPT for years. I don"t trust my car with anyone else. Don is Honest and the people are friendly.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate the business you bring us.

KR
Karen R.
11/01/2018
BMW
They are awesome. Super helpful and great customer service
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business.

JI
Jodi S I.
Ford Expedition
10/31/2018
Always excellent service!!
I have been taking my car to Don's since 2012, could be longer. I am always greeted by friendly stall and always surprised how fast I get it back!! I have friends and family that use Don's Pro Technology and they are completely happy as well with the service they receive!! Thank you Don and staff for taking care of my car!!! I highly recommend you give him a try.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank your the fantastic review, we greatly appreciate it. We are so happy to hear you are happy with your shop.

NS
Nancy S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the business did a good job and she likes the work. She is totally satisfied.
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the work you had done at our shop. Thank you for the review! We hope you keep us in mind if you need anything else!

SL
Steven L.
Nissan Pickup
10/29/2018
smog repair
service and repairs well done
Don M. from Don's Pro Technology Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the Review! We greatly appreciate your business.