Overall Rating 4.053575/5Overall Rating 4.053575/5Overall Rating 4.053575/5Overall Rating 4.053575/5rating 4.053575
Overall Rating 2.08929/5Overall Rating 2.08929/5rating 2.08929rating 2.08929rating 2.08929

Miami Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The place is great,. I'm happy with my car
Thank you!

Jose G.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Service was excellent and Juan did an outstanding job. His customer service and attention to detail was outstanding.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Jose, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Survey
I was not okay with the service.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. It is unfortunate that we couldn't meet your expectations. If you'd like to expand on your review, please respond to this email, or you can call me, we would love to hear what went wrong so we can correct it.

Jordan S.
You care!
You always remember me! You are prompt and efficient with solving my problems! You really care about my car!! and me too!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Jordan, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

MA
Maribel A.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Carlos was a great help last time I took my car.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Maribel, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AH
Andres H.
service
good ambient, friendly people
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Andres, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Dannys P.
Great service!!
It was like being home. The attention and the professionalism makes you to feel confortable all the way. Thanks.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Dannys, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

GA
Gisel A.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
good
very good services
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Gisel, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

IC
Indira C.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
They take the time to explain what's the best service to do to your car
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Indira, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

HD
Hortensia D.
Fantastic service
I thought it would take at least an hour and went to walk in the mall, I had barely walked there and they were calling me, the car was ready! Amazing! Very good work I am really satisfied.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Hortensia, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

OR
Orlando R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Carlos Nieves did an excellent job explaining what needed to be done to my vehicle
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Mr. Ramos, the staff, Carlos and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

SD
Sandra D.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very bad. Their are so lieyers.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Mrs. Duran, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations on this visit. I would like to talk to you to get more details into why your visit was unpleasant. I called you and  left you a message with my number. I believe that you were given a certain time and it took longer than what you were told. If that is the case, please accept our apologies for the delay.  Again, thank you for your time and your patronage.

Juliette S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
My advisor Nicole was very helpful and extremely nice. I plan to reach out to her again to get my windows tinted which I didn’t know Hyundai provided. Thanks to Nicole, I know I can come back for my windows and receive great service!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Juliette, the staff, Nicole and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Bringuier M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good place
I really like this place
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Bringuier, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

KT
Krizia T.
Miramar, FL
Amazing customer service
Quick in and out
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Krizia, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

LD
Lorens D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
El mejor servicio
Me siento muy tranquila cada vez que llevo mi carro al servicio cuento con el mejor y atento asesor Jaime Murillo.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Lorens, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

CL
Caridad L.
Seized Engine
They gave me a loaner brand new and would call to give updates on my cars ststus and repair.

Repairs happened sooner than anticipated.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Caridad, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

EF
Eduardo F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bueno
Buen trato .
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Eduardo, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Marelvi S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Todo perfecto
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Marelvi, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.