4.6

Marline C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Superior and exceptional service!
The Service Department at Doral Hyundai consistently provides amazing service. Juan is a wonderful Service Advisor and always goes the extra mile to make sure every service request is addressed thoroughly and appropriately. Excellent customer service!

AD
Aurelio D.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Painted
I’m very happy that Doral Hyundai help me with the paint on my car it was out of guarantee the cars not five years old yet the paint was peeling away but it’s shameful that Hyundai has known about this problem since 2009 with the paint on white cars shipping away and they still have not resolved this

GA
Guillermo A.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer servive
The service I received from Nicole to handled my services was excellent..definitely I will came back.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Hello Guillermo, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. In regards to the internet, we do have internet for our customers, it must have been down that day. We appologize for that. Thanks again for your time and your patronage.

Very good.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Ralph C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and they know what to do
Easy to deal with no problems
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Ralph, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

EM
Elena M.
Doral Hyundai Service Department
Great customer service and exceptional work. Very happy. Would definitely use again
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Elena, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

HG
Hector G.
Homestead, FL
09/15/2020 Category: Service
If you go here for service get Juan
Juan is awesome he gives amazing service! Highly recommend this dealer if you get him. He keeps you informed and explain things in layman’s terms. He makes this a great dealership to come to for service.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Hector, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience.

PN
Pedro N.
Last Repairing Work
I received q high quality work, expanding the requested work related to the initial problem fo which I went to the dealer.
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Pedro, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Mauricio B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
they work with speed and accuracy
they work with speed and accuracy
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Mauricio, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Claudia M.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
The staff
The staff always to kind and friendly
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Claudia, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Sergio C.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Courtesy, cleanliness and fast service
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello Sergio, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

EC
Ernesto C.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
COURTESY,KNOWLEDGE AND VERY PROFESIONAL
THE BEST
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Hello Ernesto, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

RN
Raul N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
Truly great service team at Doral Hyundai
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Hello Raul, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

EA
Eddy A.
Miami Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Happy camper!
No complaints. Will be coming back
FRANCISCO G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Hello Eddy, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.