Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5rating 3.6315816rating 3.6315816
Overall Rating 1.92105/5rating 1.92105rating 1.92105rating 1.92105rating 1.92105

Krista S.
Pompano Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Carlos is the Best!
So many times I have returned and Carlos always takes care of me. I trust him to guide me best in the needs of my vehicle. I live over 40 miles away and still come to Doral to work with Carlos.

Julio S.

Excelente servicio

CA
Celso A.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The service was great, Andy was very helpful and cortius
Great place to buy and great service

HM
Helio M.
You can improve more
Improve in waiting time of dervicr

Jorge H.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Son espertaculares y mui buen servicio
S0e lo recomiendo a cualquiera de mis amigos y familias

RA
Rosa A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Excelente
Buen trato y buen servicio

MV
Maria V.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good customer service
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello, the staff and I thank you for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Melissa L.
Miami Springs, FL
Friendly
Friendly service
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Melissa, the staff and I thank you for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

CL
Caridad L.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great recall & oil change
Brought in car as airbag light came in and had just received a letter regarding the recall. It was covered under extended warranty and took advantage to get oil changed and tires rotated.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Caridad, the staff and I thank you for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Miami Springs, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Nicole and Andy provided me with excellent customer service! The visit was quicker than expected, and they fixed the problem right the first time. What more can I ask for? I would definitely recommend Doral Hyundai, Nicole, and Andy to anyone!

Jorge P.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Five star
They new what they are talking about. They try to get you out of there fast.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello Jorge, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome customer service
Our excellent customer service! Courteous and nice people welcome you. It is like visiting an old friend. If you want to wait instead of coming back to pickup your vehicle, there is a popcorn cart waiting for you with hot fresh popcorn. When your car is ready they let you know what they did to it. Outside another corteous person is waiting for you with the keys in hand and wearing a big smile. A visit to Hyundai Doral makes my day, believe me.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.

Hialeah, FL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Three visit for a battery
Lost almost 12 hours of my time just for replaced the battery. Three days for that simple job and fail communication with the person who call me to inform the services done, reality: no services and lost more time waiting. But the services manager save the night with professional attendance
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello, the staff and I thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I will call you on Monday so I can get more details on your experience. Again, thank you for your time and your patronage.

Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello, I looked into it further and saw that this was the vehicle that had the plastic washer on the battery to alternator terminal, that we took care of as a goodwill.

IA
Ilce A.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I had an appointment and the service was really fast!
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello Ilce, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.

DA
Domingo A.
El personal
Nunca arreglaré un desperfecto o falla en el dealer porque no es completamente cierto.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hola Sr. Amuchastegui, le queremos dar las gracias por tomarse el tiempo de responder a esta encuesta. Nosotros vemos muchos de esos conectores malos, y estoy bastante suguro que pronto  va a fallarle la conneccion, pero el tiempo dira. De nuevo, gracias por su tiempo.

AG
Arnaldo G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Promptly attention. Professionalism and family atmosfere
Juan castillo service advisor and enelio ortega Porter. Are the diference in the service dpto. As soon you arrive you feel the family style on enelio's attention and juan castillo they help you fast and excellent. Every time i go i just spend no more thsn 30 or 40 minutues. In and out the dealer. They are excellent.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello Arnaldo, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.

VA
Vanessa A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Very courteous
The car was done sooner than expected. Everyone was very courteous. Also, I was in and out quickly.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello Vanessa, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.

FU
Felix U.
Clewiston, FL
service and the team
Team work still over the expectative. great job
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello Felix, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us an excellent review. We appreciate your patronage.