Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5rating 3.6315816rating 3.6315816
Overall Rating 1.92105/5rating 1.92105rating 1.92105rating 1.92105rating 1.92105

Martha M.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
As always my Service Specialist was very professional and friendly at the same time. Great experience .

ER
Eduardo R.
Doral, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello Eduardo, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Hynday doral, Fl
The place need improvement ASAP. THE OARKING IS POOR TERRIBLE AND THE CAR WASH IS ALWAYS BROKE
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. The car wash had the card reader installed recently and we had some issues with it. In regards to the parking, unfortunately it can't be resolved until the new dealership is built, which will be next door in about 2 years. Again, thank you for your time and your patronage.

AL
Alexander L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
G
No cacuum
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello Alexander, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

Flaki
Everything was good excelent service
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

John M.
North Miami Beach, FL
Service advisor was great
but Hyundai as a brand sucks, can’t wait to get out of my lease. (I love you Frank; from finance)
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage.

Julio P.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly service
Efficient and friendly service
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello Julio, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

GP
Gleibis P.
Hialeah, FL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
JUAN SERVICE ADVISOR
Service advisor JUAN HE IS THE BEST
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello Gleibis, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

John G.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I love it
I love the customer service and they do a great job with my service experience
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello John, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Best service in miami
Love this place service is always good

Doral Hyundai
I had a pleasant experience purchasing the car which can't be said for all dealers and the experience continues when I have the car serviced. Keep up the good work & popcorn!
Thank you!
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, Adriana the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Faster than I thought
Dropped off my 2012 Sonata Friday night for 2 recalls and 2 warranty extensions. Figured my car would be ready Saturday evening. Dealership calls wife and I at 11am that the car is ready. Incredible! Through my whole day off but in a good way. Car drives a whole lot better now. Thank you!
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, Erick the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

KP
Krystle P.
Overall Great service
I made an appointment and they were done within the timeframe given. They even refilled my windshield fluid. Service was quick and friendly. I would definitely return.
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello,Kystle the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

AC
Amaris C.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
An oustanding customer service.
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, Amaris the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

BR
Bruno R.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
everythigs all rigth
the same
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, Bruno the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

PV
Pedro V.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Excelent place
Excellent great
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello,Pedro the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage

VB
Vanessa B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Agradecido
Siempre son muy amables!!!
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello,Vanessa the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage

PC
Paul C.
Hollywood, FL
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Friendly staff.
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, Paul the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Kindness and service
Great service. Juan Castillo is great too.
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello, Martha the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage

Homestead, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good customer service
Keep up with your Customer Service,
Frank G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai

Hello,Carlos the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your patronage