Overall Rating 3.81818/5Overall Rating 3.81818/5Overall Rating 3.81818/5rating 3.81818rating 3.81818
Overall Rating 1.95349/5rating 1.95349rating 1.95349rating 1.95349rating 1.95349
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always great service
We regularly bring our cars to Doral and always receive great service and sound advice from the staff.

LQ
Lourdes Q.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Five star customer service.
Jaime Murillo is a great customer service rep. He always gives me a five star customer service. Thank you Jaime, mechanics, and entire staff.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service i was greeted by two employees who quickly guided me to the nearest service center agent who assisted me.the mechanic was very helpfull and nicole provided an exceptional service explaining into detail.

Miami Springs, FL
T
T

OF
Osmany F.
Hialeah, FL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Nicole my rep took very good care of me. Her follow up was excellent i new what was happening with my vehicle the whole time. From the beggining what they were going to do and replace to the end when the work was complete. I would recommend her to anyone.

AP

Service was great

LV
Lourdes V.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ver y Professional. Listen yo what Tour Saint. Juan os my avizor. He Airways remembers me. Fran the mánager os always available ti help

AN
Ana N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service advisors.

Maria G.
The personal
I have a very good experience with the personal

Jose R.
Great people
Great Customer Service
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Jose, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

YR
Yolanda R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service
Thanks Juan for all your assistance and advice. The Gene continues to run like the day I bought it.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Mrs. Rodriguez, the staff, Juan and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

Jacqueline C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very attentive
Great service from the service advisor Nicole very helpful all the Wayfair
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Jacqueline, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

NM
Nena M.
Miramar, FL
Perfect
Everything was perfect
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Nena, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

ED
Elsy De La D.
Fairly Good
I enjoyed my maintenance visit. Yet, on the way out to get into my car after service was done, I was told by an employee which handed my car key that something sounds broken in the steering wheel and that I should go right back in to fix it. After being there an hour and a half, I was not going in there for something found after the fact. I immediately took my car to my neighborhood mechanic which told me that this problem is very common to Hyandai cars and I should fix it only if the clicking noise bothers me. My mechanic said I can fix it but it would take 3 days and it would be costly. I believe if something is inherently wrong/defective with the manufacturing of the Hyandai car it should be repaired and corrected by the company free of charge.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Elsy, the staff and I thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. Please come by so I can take a look at it and see if we can take care of it as goodwill. Thanks again, we appreciate your patronage.

Miami Lakes, FL
Great Place
Great Place
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

MT
Maria T.
Miramar, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service always!
The service is always excellent and the staff is friendly and professional.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello Maria, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.

IM
Irma M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Servicing of my new Elentra
I love the friendly atmosphere of the place and how courteous all the employees are. Also the fast service I receive anytime I take my car in for service.
Francisco G., Service Manager from Doral Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello Irma, the staff and I thank you very much for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your patronage.