Business Solutions

Dorsett Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PL
PATRICIA L.
08/08/2022
Review
I had oil change, tire rotation and a new pricey battery installed. Very professional. I have an app't in about 2 weeks to get the irritating clunking rattle...

John l.
07/29/2022
Fantastic
Very easy to do and understand.

MF
MICHAEL F.
07/23/2022
Very friendly customer service
Extremely happy and very friendly customer service.

BT
Brenda T.
07/09/2022
Pleasant Surprise
We dropped by to look at a few cars and spent Saturday being offer by 6 different fellows if they could help assist us. They made it very easy to ask...

SUSAN H.
06/12/2022
Great experience once again!
Easy to schedule; when I arrived I was created by the representative who was welcoming, listened to me and was efficient. Waiting area was comfortable....