Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Sullivan, IN
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Efficient. Easy to schedule.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

As always, we appreciate your feedback and your business!!

VM
Vonda M.
West Terre Haute, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service...organized, friendly
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and your continued loyalty!

MV
Martina V.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback and for your business!

Kelvin M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstandin.
Outstanding
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Kelvin, Thanks so much for continuing to be a great and loyal customer!

Chelsea H.
Brazil, IN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service, list selected online was not done completely.
The associates in the service department were friendly. I signed up for a 15k mile scheduled factory maintenance but once I left I noticed that this was not completed. The cabin air filter and fuel additive were not done, but also were not charged for these. I wish they would have confirmed what the 15k mile service contained because they did not follow the recommendations that I signed up for while booking online.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Chelsea
Thanks so much for the feedback. I apologize that the list you chose online was not performed. We are right in the midst of an online schedule change. We have chosen a new provider and evidently the things you chose did not show up properly. This new scheduler should prevent that from happening. We are now with a Hyundai preferred scheduling system. Also, don't ever hesitate to discuss the things you chose online with our advisors. I'm terribly sorry for the confusion and totally appreciate you letting us know what happened.

Diana W.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and your continued loyalty!

Martha H.
Rockville, IN
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient people, especially Jimmy in the service department.
I'm always treated well-friendly staff. Their waiting area and restroom is a clean and accommodating.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Carlisle, IN
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Dorset
Customer service is severely lacking in this particular Hyundai dealership. The other customers have said the same thing. There is a lady whom we spoke with st the service desk who belittled is and questioned our honesty. I love my Hyundai and the one I owned previously, but will not be getting anything serviced here ever again.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Heidi,
Thanks for your feedback. Sorry you are not happy with your visit. Unfortunately there is nothing we could do to get the engine from Hyundai any quicker than it came to us. We repaired your car immediately-to perfection- as soon as the engine arrived to us, then washed it, put gas in it with our money and then hired 2 drivers to deliver it back to you over an hour away in Indy. I would also like to know who these other customers are that you reference so I can contact them to assure their satisfaction as well. Feel free to email me their names. Thanks again for your time

Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Thanks for your response again.  I don't believe there is a way to rescind the review, but Hyundai will allow you to rescore. Appreciate your feedback.

2009 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Left feeling safer on the road
Friendly, concise explanations, prompt service. Was able to get two parts replaced in a short time while I waited. Great snacks and drinks provided!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback and for doing business with us!!

GN
Gary N.
Sullivan, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
Fair price excellent service
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks so much Gary. We always appreciate your business and your feedback!

LD
Larry D.
Flat Rock, IL
06/21/2018 Category: Service
?????????????
???????????
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Larry thanks so much for the feedbacka and for your business!

TL
Timothy L.
Carbon, IN
06/19/2018 Category: Service
bad but they are trying to make up for it
oil change was 3 hours long.complained in survey,service manAGER quickly apologized,gave me free couponfor next oil change,Will return when mileage do,His response was quick and reflectshe is trying to do the right thing.Will see.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Im terribly sorry about your long wait. That is completely unacceptable. I will be sending you a complimentary oil change in hopes that you will give us another opportunity to show that we are consistently a 5 star rated dealer. Thanks so much for your feedback

Ruth H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
overview
Efficient and friendly service
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks Ruth! We appreciate your business and your feedback!

BE
Barbara E.
Aurora, IN
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great, timely service!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing to do business with us!

Jennifer D.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Love it there. Good people.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks Jennifer! We always appreciate your business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Clean facilities
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Hello,
Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let me know how we can be your 5 star rated dealer. We appreciate your continued loyalty!

Jean C.
Prairieton, IN
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jean C
I have faith that my car is being serviced as requested and I am always alerted to any issue that needs to be addressed.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks Jean, We always appreciate your feedback and your continued loyalty!

ST
Sue T.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Good results
Had to wait longer than usual.......
Had an appointment..........
But still an excellent place to bring my car for service!!!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Sue, So sorry you had to wait too long. Thank you so much for understanding and for your continued loyalty!

WK
William K.
Clinton, IN
05/29/2018 Category: Service
The problem causing the check engine light was found and fixed in a timely manner. Parts were in stock, no extra waiting. This our third Hyundai car. Any vehicle can have a problem from time to time. With Hyundai, there is never a hassle or runaround about warranty issues. When there is a problem, they fix it. When we are ready to purchase a new car again, Hyundai will be our first choice.
Dorsett's service deptartment has always treated us right. They are ready for the vehicle at the appointment time, and complete the work correctly the first time.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

William, we areally appreciate your continued loyalty and for taking the time to let us know why you chose us for all your automotive needs!

PW
Pamela W.
Oblong, IL
2011 Hyundai Azera
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as usual
Once again, everyone at Dorsett's was wonderful. My car had a problem created by a squirrel under my hood. The service technician explained how he could repair the problem and how long it would take. He did an excellent job and was able to complete the work in a shorter time than he expected. I really appreciated everything they did.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks Pamela for your continued loyalty. We appreciate your business and your feedback!!