Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5rating 4.916665
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Charles S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great after purchase care
Dorsett Hyundai continues to take great care of my vehicle. Wait times are very short.

Renee H.
Hume, IL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Nice Service & Timely
Chatted feom webpage to set an appointment for an oil change and they got me in a half hour later. Had me in and out in an hour. Completely trust this service crew to do right by me.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks Renee! We appreciate your continued loyalty!

Donald M.
Paris, IL
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great warranty, great service, outstanding service manager.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks Don! It was a pleasure to meet you and we are happy to have you as a customer!

TT
Thomas T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2018 Category: Service
needed some small things done light bulb new wiper blades air in tires and they performed all the tasks quickly and with a great smile
great job guys keep up the good work excellent service department. tt
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks Tom! We appreciate you taking the time for the survey. We are thrilled to have you as our customer!

Shawnee S.
Carterville, IL
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
We always receive friendly and efficient service at this location.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thanks so much for your continued loyalty and for taking the time for the review!

GH
Gordon H.
Greencastle, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
The place is very clean and well organized. The people were friendly and knowledgeable. And the time for service was acceptable.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and for your business!!

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, and very efficient.
I am very pleased with Hyundai! I enjoy taking my car to Dorsett Hyundai for all my service needs. They always get the job done, and I feel very confident about their work. Always friendly and I’m impressed!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks so much for your expressed confidence! We are thrilled to be your service center!

Sharon H.
Marshall, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Grade A service as usual
Dorsett has never disappointed me with their service, and this appointment was no different. They aim to please, and they were on the mark for me again. Their service personnel are very knowledgeable and informative where upcoming maintenance is concerned as well. I cannot think of a way they could provide me better service. Thank you Dorsett.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Sharon! We are equally thrilled to have you as our customer!!

EH
Eric H.
Brazil, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Always take care of u
I have been a Hyundai customer for 8 years and will continue to be a Hyundai customer for a long
Time
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks Eric,
We appreciate your loyalty!!

Susan H.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Home town!
At Dorset’s you are treated with respect. They get you in for your service and always on top of any recalls or issues that your vehicle has! It is always a pleasure to do business with them!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Susan! We appreciate your feedback and your continued loyalty!!

Carlisle, IN
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and service department
I don’t know their names but the guy that checked me in and the nice man who come to tell us good bye were very accommodating!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and for your business!!

Kelvin M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Outstanding performance.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Kelvin
You are a great customer and we appreciate your continued loyalty!!

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The waiting area is super nice and clean. They had a nice selection of snacks and bottled water passed out to us. All workers were friendly. The job was done in a timely manner. Washing our car was a nice touch.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Upset over free oil change
When we called in for the oil change we were told that we were to get our last free oil change. When the oil change was complete they charged us $42.00. They told us it had expired. They should have told us that before the oil change. The work itself was a 5 star. The waiting area was a 5 star.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

John,
I am sorry sales did not do a better job communicating to you the parameters of the free oil change program. You are given copies of thos parameters on your paperwork from sales. I will be sending you a complimentary oil change for your trouble. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you will continue servicing your Hyundai with us. Thanks!

Randy H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Done as promised
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks Randy! We always appreciate your business and your feedback!

FS
Fredrick S.
Clinton, IN
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The employees provide great service and attention to the small things.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks so much four your continued loyalty!! We appreciate your feedback!

Robert C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
timing, and friendly employees
very good
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks Robert for the feedback and for your continued loyalty!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Scratched car
Car came back all scratched up. The complementary car wash had debris in it that scratched my car to pieces.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,
Im sorry to hear your car has scratches. I would gladly take a look and see if they are consistent with our car wash. We use that wash every day and wash multiple cars for customers and our own cars. We have had no other complaints from anyone concerning their car. Please bring it by and I will gladly inspect and repair if necessary. We definitely want your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your response.

JJ
Joann J.
Sullivan, IN
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Shouldn't take an hour to change oil.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Joann,
Thanks for taking the time for the feedback. We value our customer responses in order to constantly improve our processes and customer experiences. I'm sorry your visit took longer than you expected. Our normal oil change does take around 45 minutes with our alignment check, battery test, 27pt inspection, and car wash. We pride ourselves in offering services you cannot get at Jiffy Lube or Walmart. We also do have issues like tire repairs, lug nuts seized, or other things that can cause us to run slightly behind. All that being said, we want you to be completely satisfied on every visit and want to retain you as our customer. If, in the future, you wish to be in and out in a certain time, let us know and we can give you an express service visit without some of the additional things we do to set us apart.
Thanks again for your time. I will be sending you a complimentary oil change for your next visit. Also, if you are satisfied with our follow up, Hyundai will give you a chance tore-score this visit.
Sincerely

Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Joann,
Following up to make sure you receicved the complimentary oil change I sent out.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Attitude
You are always treated as if you matter.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks again for your continued loyalty!!

HH
Heather H.
Clinton, IN
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great shop
The shop has always been great! I appreciate all
their hard work.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks so much for your fedback and your continued loyalty to Dorsett!