FS
Fredrick S.
Clinton, IN
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service and car.
The customer service is exceptional at Dorsett. In the 15 years that I have been buying cars there I have never had problem that was not resolved to my satisfaction.

John B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership to buy a car
Best dealership in the area. Best warranty and maintenance period.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

We appreciate the opportunity to service your Hyundai Santa Fe and thank you for the 5 Star review.  Our service staff strives to provide a great experience and we thank you for letting us know.  Have a great day!

Mike Driver

03/22/2021 Category: Service
EP
ERIC S P. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for all of the kind words, but I am concerned with the 3 star review. I will reach out today to see what we could have done better. I am sorry for missing the bar and hope that all is well. Please reach out to me if you have time, my cellphone number is 8122233644. You may text or call. If I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back as quickly as possible. Thank you for your visit and for the feedback, have a great day!

Warm regards,

Eric
8122233644
epfister@dorsettautomotive.com

ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

thank you for taking time to speak with me today and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Angel Sinnwell
asinnwell@dorsettautomotive.com
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for trusting you car to Dorsett Hyundai for your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business.  Thank you!

Mike Driver
Operations Manager

Cynthia C.
03/17/2021 Category: Service

03/11/2021 Category: Service
So happy to have my car repairs done and knowing I can trust it to get me where I need to go. My Sonata is 9 years old and has 108,000 miles, so I expect to have issues requiring service occasionally. It’s scary to have to have the car towed to the service center because one fears the worst. Thankfully, everything seems to be working great now and I am confident my vehicle is gong to get me exactly where I’m going. I’ve actually never owned a car for this long in all my life, and I am grateful repairs were not serious. Thank you for listening to my concerns and putting my mind at ease!
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make this right. Be safe on your road trip!!

Angel Sinnwell
asinnwell@dorsettautomotive.com

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Friendly staff as always!
JARED A. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! Angel Sinnwell and her staff take great pride in offering exceptional customer service here at Dorsett Hyundai.

KD
Kim D.
02/11/2021
Dorsett Hyundai
This is actually our 3rd new vehicle we have purchased from Dorsett Automotive. This time we bought a 2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL and we absolutely love the car! Our salesman Jarred Lucas is the best! He actually sold us our 2019 Kicks which is a big part in why we came back again. Everyone from sales to service has been great thru all 3 of our vehicles.

Sullivan, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2021 Category: Service
A+ service
Great friendly staff. Took care of my needs and got the work done faster than I expected. I purchased my vehicle elsewhere, but will be returning to Dorsett when it is time for a new Hyundai due to the great service I recieved.

Kyle M.
02/01/2021
Very Helpful and Understanding!
I took my 2014 Sonata in because my ESC light came on and would not go away. The car needed an adjustment due to a prior recall as well so they took care of that, but once I got back in my car I noticed the ESC light was still on. I came back inside and told them of the situation and within 10-15 minutes they fixed the issue completely free of charge! Very thankful for their understanding and willingness to help without expecting to be payed. Highly recommend their services!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2021 Category: Service
It’s always a pleasure going to get my car service. The facility and staff are so very nice professional and caring.

AL
Amy L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Service visit
This was my first service experience with Hyundai in Terre Haute and I have to say I was very pleased.
The ladies who checked me in and out were great!

12/17/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Very knowledgeable about my vehicle and what was needed.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

We appreciate your 5 Star review of Dorsett Hyundai.  Thank you for using us for your service needs.

12/11/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful staff
Staff were amazing as always.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

Thank you for the review of your recent visit to Dorsett Hyundai.  We are lucky to have a great staff and we appreciate you letting us know.

Rockville, IN
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, knowledgeable, courteous staff. Service work done professionally.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

We appreciate your time completing the review of Dorsett Hyundai service.  Our team works hard to provide a great experience for our guests and we appreiciate you let us know.

Janet W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Top car dealership
If you need a new or used car Dorsett is the place to go. The staff is friendly in all departments the owner even came over and introduced his self. And the service department is exceptional. I will have all my service done at Dorsett. Have a great day.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

All of us at Dorsett Hyundai appreciate your 5 Star review of your recent service visit.  Angel and her team always want to provide a great experience and it is nice of you to let us know.  Thank you.

LW
Leann W.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Very caring people
Thank you so much for the best service!!!
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks and a 5 Star review of Dorsett Hyundai service.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.