AL
Amy L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Service visit
This was my first service experience with Hyundai in Terre Haute and I have to say I was very pleased.
The ladies who checked me in and out were great!

01/08/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied
Was treated exceptional. Mechanic found things another dealership had signed off as good and items should have been repaired.

12/17/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Very knowledgeable about my vehicle and what was needed.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

We appreciate your 5 Star review of Dorsett Hyundai.  Thank you for using us for your service needs.

12/11/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful staff
Staff were amazing as always.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

Thank you for the review of your recent visit to Dorsett Hyundai.  We are lucky to have a great staff and we appreciate you letting us know.

Rockville, IN
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, knowledgeable, courteous staff. Service work done professionally.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

We appreciate your time completing the review of Dorsett Hyundai service.  Our team works hard to provide a great experience for our guests and we appreiciate you let us know.

Janet W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Top car dealership
If you need a new or used car Dorsett is the place to go. The staff is friendly in all departments the owner even came over and introduced his self. And the service department is exceptional. I will have all my service done at Dorsett. Have a great day.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

All of us at Dorsett Hyundai appreciate your 5 Star review of your recent service visit.  Angel and her team always want to provide a great experience and it is nice of you to let us know.  Thank you.

LW
Leann W.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Very caring people
Thank you so much for the best service!!!
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks and a 5 Star review of Dorsett Hyundai service.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

EH
Eric H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2020 Category: Service
The service here is great. They always great when arriving. They do great business. They wait time isn’t long they have you in and out. I love the courteous car wash
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for your kind comments and your 5 Star review of our service department at Dorsett Hyundai.  Our team strives to provide a great service experience each time you are in and we are pleased to have met your expectaions.  We look forward to your next visit.

FT
Franklin T.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/01/2020 Category: Service
The service guy name Matt is extremely a great guy. Every time I go to the dealership, he is always exceptional. Great asset to the dealership
EP
ERIC S P. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Good morning!

This is Eric from Dorsett Automotive. We greatly appreciate your business as well as your feedback. I would love to speak with you about it if you could give me a call. I only need about 5 minutes of your time. I hope you have a great Thursday and thank you again so much!

Warm regards,

Eric Pfister
(812)232-5500 and just ask for me
epfister@dorsettautomotive.com

GK
Grace K.
Paris, IL
10/27/2020 Category: Service
The service & staff are wonderful
I don't think you could find better service, or more professional and friendly sales & service team if you tried!
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Grace for the 5 star review and for taking the time to fill out this survey! We appreciate the kind words. Angel, Josh and Eric all do such a wonderful job! So glad you were able to experience that. We look forward to seeing you again, thanks for being apart of the Dorsett Family!

Rebecca G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Personnel
Bought my car there because of high recommendation
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey, we appreciate the high marks but would really like your feed back on how we can make your next visit a 5 star experience. Call me at 812-917-3618 if you would please.

CN
Chris N.
Montezuma, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
the service is great and staff is very pleasant to work with
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey with high marks!! I would like to know who recommended us so I can reach out and thank them as well. See you next service visit.

Susan H.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
The dealership was friendly, clean and very efficient
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Crystal C.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff. They are very helpful and knowledgeable about what they are doing. Kept us updated with everything that was going on and got our car back right and as quick as they could.
And I will always come back
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

We appreciate your time in letting us know about your visit.  We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

Kelvin M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2020 Category: Service
customer service.
Outstanding
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for visiting us here at Dorsett Hyundai and we appreciate your time to let us know about your experience.  We will see you on your next visit.  Thanks again.