Overall Rating 4.9090891/5Overall Rating 4.9090891/5Overall Rating 4.9090891/5Overall Rating 4.9090891/5rating 4.9090891
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
As always there service was excellent.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We always appreciate you kindness, continued loyalty and your feedback! Thank you!

KG
Ken G.
Cincinnati, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased!
I was very pleased with the service that I received from Dorsett Hyundai. The tow truck dropped my car off at night and the next morning around 8:30am, I received a call telling me my car was ready! I was not expecting that at all! I would certainly visit again, if needed, but my husband and I live in Cincinnati, as well as, my family and friends. I did tell everyone about how great the service was. My husband, Mark, couldn't believe it either.
Thank you sooo much!😊
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Ken, Thanks for taking the time for the review. Im thrilled we could get you back on the road. If you are ever through this area, please stop to see us!

Sarah H.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
They did a great job with my car and kept me informed about what was going on.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Sarah! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback!!

DF
Dillon F.
Clinton, IN
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic speed and service. Will always come back
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Dillon! We appreciate your business and your feedback!!

SP
Scott P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Taking car of business
Dorsett Hyundai service department communicate well. They were prompt at repairing my vehicle for a fair price. There waiting room is great, except you may not change the television channel or even the volume.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Paul, Thanks so much for your continued loyalty. We connot overstate how much we appreciate your business. The TV is a work in progress (lol)

Rick R.
West Terre Haute, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, efficient and the overall experience is why I go back.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Rick, can't overstate how much we appreciate your continued loyalty. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

TL
Timothy L.
Carbon, IN
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Terriable lack of response to customer concerns
Would not recommend this dealer to anyone.I took my car in for oil chqange and tires rotated.1.Wrong kind of oil used and they did not rotate my tires.I can not recommend this dealer to anyone as management has and will continue to refuse to respond to me.I assume the owner.1.agrees with the lack of response or 2.agrees with it. Neither one is acceptable.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Tim, I dont understand you responses. Your FULL SYNTHETIC (complimentary) oil change was done exactly as requested and scheduled. And no, we did not rotate your tires, because you did not request them rotated, or schedule them for a rotate. With only 5K on the car and the wear at an even 9/32 as documented on your paper work, we would not suggest that until apporx-8-10k miles. We did NOT use  the wrong oil as you suggest. Valvoline 5W20 FULL synthetic was used. You also suggest your calls are being ignored. 812-232-5500 ext. 2002. I will gladly discuss your visit. (Your new email that you just offered in this response has also been updated)

Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Tim, we would absolutely rotate your tires anytime you ask for it. I dont know if when the appointment was made it did not get notated, and fo that I am obviously sorry. At our check in proccess we go over what is on the appointment, and make any recommendations at that time. That's why we have you sign before the car goes into the shop, to clarify whats on your repair order and to cinfirm why you are here. Also, at checkout, we go over everything that was performed, your oil change, free alignemnt check, courtesy car wash and multi point inspection. We would and will gladly do anything you ask at any time you want it done, regardless of factory reccommendations. Hopefully, we can get things to meet your satisfaction, and I am here if you need to discuss any of your concerns

Sharon H.
Marshall, IL
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service and conscientious and dedicated employees.
Dorsett Hyundai meets and often exceeds my expectations. They take pride in giving excellent service. I feel I can trust Jimmy and his service department to keep me safely on the road.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Sharon
We always appreciate your business and thanks for taking the time for the feedback!

Jerald R.
Casey, IL
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy the service manager reached out to me apologize offered to give me a complimentary oil change more than fair I didn't expect anything particularly and I'll certainly patronize Dorsett Automotive again thank you Jimmy for reaching out in a prompt manner

None
None
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Jerald, Im sorry for your longer than expected wait. I agree that time frame is too long for an oil change. We did however, do a rotation and a recall that we did not know you had until arrival, for you as well. That being said, your wait time still was a little long and I apologize for that. We highly value our long term relationship, and want to keep you in the Dorsett service family. I will be sending you a complimentary oil change for your trouble, and to show you how much we value your business. Thanks so much for the feedback.

Christopher M.
Brazil, IN
Good job
They did work expected, faster than expected.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and for your business!!

EH
Eric H.
Brazil, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Always great!
Awesome customer service and always friendly
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thanks soi much for taking the time for the review! We appreciate your continued loyalty!

Susan H.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
As usual I had a wonderful experience at Dorsetts. I am always treated with respect and kept informed the status of my vehicle.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks Susan! We always apprecitate your business!!

08/06/2018 Category: Service
Staff was very nice and accommodating.

KR
Kirk R.
Robinson, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
They lived up to the warranty no cost to me no hassle. Car is running great, but I had to wait 4 hours for a rental.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Kirk, Thanks so much for the feedback. I apologize for the long wait for the rental and for the engine arrival. Both of those issues were out of our control. Also, your engine is brand new, the building or assembly of it happened in our dealership, not at the factory. Sorry for the confusion of that issue. Again, thanks for you business!

WA
Wendy A.
Rosedale, IN
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2018 Category: Service
highly recommend
Both of the service advisers were great!!!!!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/29/2018

Thanks Wendy! We appreciate your feedback and your business!

WB
William B.
Melbourne, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast in and out
I took my car in for an oil change and it was accomplished in a very short time. That included the free car wash.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks William! We appreciate your business and your feedback!

SL
Steven L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/25/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been here multiple times for multiple things from getting my car to getting oil changes, my experience has always been great, the staff is always friendly and very knowledgeable. I know when I bring my vehicle in it’s going to be taken care of not to mention the car wash is a nice touch!
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and your continued loyalty

Karen B.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Good service. Dependable. Trustworthy.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and for your business!!

Sullivan, IN
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Efficient. Easy to schedule.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

As always, we appreciate your feedback and your business!!

VM
Vonda M.
West Terre Haute, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service...organized, friendly
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback and your continued loyalty!