DN
Donald N.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Very Accommodating
They worked to get me in at a date and time that fit my schedule. They were very helpful and informed me that all the work was under warranty. I will definitely use them for all my repair needs.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for your 5 Star review of your visit to Dorsett Hyundai to get service on your Hyundai Elantra.  We appreciate you taking time to complete the review and sincerely appreciate your comments.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

KE
Katherine E.
07/02/2021
Review
I worked with Eric Michaels when I was interested in purchasing a new vehicle. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He was not pushy like other car salesmen. I would definitely recommend to anyone to work with him if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Eric Michaels at Dorsett Hyundai.  Eric is awesome and we appreciate him very much.

WK
William K.
Saint Augustine, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2021 Category: Service
They commit and they deliver
Everything I was told ahead of my service was delivered upon. So often we find promises and then excuses.
It is so rewarding that the expectation is set and then goes just as you expected.
The service went so smooth!
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Dorsett Hyundai greatly appreciates your service business.  Our staff strives to provide a great service experience each and every time.  Thank you for letting us know about your visit!

Angela M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service..nice employees..short wait time
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for servicing your car at Dorsett Hyundai.  We will see you next visit!

Rebecca B.
Brazil, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Great place!
Worked really well with my schedule and very prompt service!
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

Thank you for your 5 Star review regarding your recent service visit with Dorsett Hyundai.  See you next visit!

05/18/2021 Category: Service
Good work
Good work
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you! Have a great upcoming holiday weekend!

FS
Fredrick S.
Clinton, IN
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service and car.
The customer service is exceptional at Dorsett. In the 15 years that I have been buying cars there I have never had problem that was not resolved to my satisfaction.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your latest visit to Dorsett Hyundai service.  We really appreciate your continued confidence in our team.  Have a great day!

John B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership to buy a car
Best dealership in the area. Best warranty and maintenance period.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

We appreciate the opportunity to service your Hyundai Santa Fe and thank you for the 5 Star review.  Our service staff strives to provide a great experience and we thank you for letting us know.  Have a great day!

Mike M.
Paris, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
EP
ERIC S P. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for all of the kind words, but I am concerned with the 3 star review. I will reach out today to see what we could have done better. I am sorry for missing the bar and hope that all is well. Please reach out to me if you have time, my cellphone number is 8122233644. You may text or call. If I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back as quickly as possible. Thank you for your visit and for the feedback, have a great day!

Warm regards,

Eric
8122233644
epfister@dorsettautomotive.com

ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

thank you for taking time to speak with me today and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for trusting you car to Dorsett Hyundai for your recent service visit.  We appreciate your business.  Thank you!

Cynthia C.
03/17/2021 Category: Service

03/11/2021 Category: Service
So happy to have my car repairs done and knowing I can trust it to get me where I need to go. My Sonata is 9 years old and has 108,000 miles, so I expect to have issues requiring service occasionally. It’s scary to have to have the car towed to the service center because one fears the worst. Thankfully, everything seems to be working great now and I am confident my vehicle is gong to get me exactly where I’m going. I’ve actually never owned a car for this long in all my life, and I am grateful repairs were not serious. Thank you for listening to my concerns and putting my mind at ease!
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make this right. Be safe on your road trip!!

Brazil, IN
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Friendly staff as always!
JARED A. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! Angel Sinnwell and her staff take great pride in offering exceptional customer service here at Dorsett Hyundai.

KD
Kim D.
02/11/2021
Dorsett Hyundai
This is actually our 3rd new vehicle we have purchased from Dorsett Automotive. This time we bought a 2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL and we absolutely love the car! Our salesman Jarred Lucas is the best! He actually sold us our 2019 Kicks which is a big part in why we came back again. Everyone from sales to service has been great thru all 3 of our vehicles.

Sullivan, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2021 Category: Service
A+ service
Great friendly staff. Took care of my needs and got the work done faster than I expected. I purchased my vehicle elsewhere, but will be returning to Dorsett when it is time for a new Hyundai due to the great service I recieved.

Kyle M.
02/01/2021
Very Helpful and Understanding!
I took my 2014 Sonata in because my ESC light came on and would not go away. The car needed an adjustment due to a prior recall as well so they took care of that, but once I got back in my car I noticed the ESC light was still on. I came back inside and told them of the situation and within 10-15 minutes they fixed the issue completely free of charge! Very thankful for their understanding and willingness to help without expecting to be payed. Highly recommend their services!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2021 Category: Service
It’s always a pleasure going to get my car service. The facility and staff are so very nice professional and caring.