Crystal C.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff. They are very helpful and knowledgeable about what they are doing. Kept us updated with everything that was going on and got our car back right and as quick as they could.
And I will always come back
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

We appreciate your time in letting us know about your visit.  We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

Kelvin M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2020 Category: Service
customer service.
Outstanding
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for visiting us here at Dorsett Hyundai and we appreciate your time to let us know about your experience.  We will see you on your next visit.  Thanks again.

Columbus, IN
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Not bad considering the circumstances
Was broken down 2 hours from home and they took care of my car, could have been a bit easier to get a loaner so I didn’t have to miss 24 hours of work but the scheduler wouldn’t let me come in on Monday after making the appointment for then to begin with. Was covered under warranty and still cost me $600 due to missed wages.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we performed.  We appreciate your comments and are already working on the items you mentioned.  We will strive to do better next time you are in.  Thanks again.

EH
Eric H.
09/04/2020
This place is great. The service here is excellent. From start to finish they were able to get my car in and out quickly and efficiently.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you, Eric for recognizing the efforts of our Hyundai team.  Angel and Alex take great care of our guests and we are fortunate to have them on our team.  We will see you next visit.

EH
Eric H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Drive it home
This place is great. The sales team works to help find them best deal. The customer service is great. The service team helps from start to finish.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for coming in to see us.  i am glad we were able to exceed your expectations!

ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Hello Eric, It was a pleasure speaking with you today. We look forward to meeting all your vehicle's service and repair needs for life!!

Angel Sinnwell
812-232-5500
asinnwell@dorsettautomotive.com

JZ
Jon Z.
08/27/2020
Amazing
Alex Baker is an amazing service advisor and helps me with my Hyundai Veloster anytime I have a question
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for your kind words!

WK
William K.
Clinton, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Quality service at a reasonable price
All services on my wife's and daughter's Hyundai automobiles are performed at Dorsetts. They are ready for the vehicle at the appointed time, no extra waiting. The fees charged are fair and the work is done correctly. The staff know their jobs and do them well. They always put the customer first. There is no other dealership, for any brand of vehicle, that we have ever dealt with, that we can say this about.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know how we performed.  We appreciate you took time to recognize our team!

08/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service and Courteous Staff
Took my vehicle in for a recall and they amount of time taken was very lengthy so one of the service members had their driver drop me by home until my vehicle was ready to be picked up
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

We are happy we could assist you and we greatly appreciate your patronage.

Kelvin M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Servic brakes undercovrr inspect vehicle.
Outstanding.
MIKE D. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you!  We look forward to seeing you again.

David H.
Indianapolis, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Very responsive, keep you informed

PA
Phillip A.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Clean and convenient location
Courteous, efficient, prompt, and explained everything clearly.

PS
Pamela S.
Worthington, IN
World class service
I have always been happy coming here

Joe A.
Sandborn, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Issues on 2020 Palisade
Dorsett Hyundai in Terre Haute Indiana addressed all of our issues. The service was prompt and professional. They will be our Hyumdai sales and service source going forward.

Dorsett Hyundai Terre Haute Indiana
After receiving poor service from Hyundai dealers in Greenwood and Bloomington Indiana, I called Dorsett Hyundai in Terre Haute concerning issues on our 2020 Palisade. The service representative had knowledge of all three issues and scheduled a service visit. The noise issue was logged into the system and the headlights were properly aligned in short order. I plan to take all my service business to Dorsett in the future and will shop for new cars there as well. The staff was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The facility was well maintained. I highly recommend Dorsett Hyundai in Terre Haute.
ANGEL S., Service Manager from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Hello Joe, It was a pleasure speaking with you this afternoon. I am glad I called you and got the confusion of dealerships all figured out and I am also EXCITED to hear that you have selected Dorsett Hyundai for ALL of your service and repair needs going forward. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit and thanks again for your time today.

Angel Sinnwell
812-232-5500
asinnwell@dorsettautomotive.com

HM
Heather M.
Fairbanks, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Overdue for oil change, was instructed to come up the next day anytime after calling for an appointment.
Very quick to work my Veloster in for service!
Wait time wasn't much.
Highly recommend Dorsett.

DK
Dawn K.
Rochester, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai poor service and engine
Just upset with Hyundai in general.