Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5rating 4.916665
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The waiting area is super nice and clean. They had a nice selection of snacks and bottled water passed out to us. All workers were friendly. The job was done in a timely manner. Washing our car was a nice touch.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Upset over free oil change
When we called in for the oil change we were told that we were to get our last free oil change. When the oil change was complete they charged us $42.00. They told us it had expired. They should have told us that before the oil change. The work itself was a 5 star. The waiting area was a 5 star.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

John,
I am sorry sales did not do a better job communicating to you the parameters of the free oil change program. You are given copies of thos parameters on your paperwork from sales. I will be sending you a complimentary oil change for your trouble. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you will continue servicing your Hyundai with us. Thanks!

Randy H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Done as promised
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks Randy! We always appreciate your business and your feedback!

FS
Fredrick S.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The employees provide great service and attention to the small things.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks so much four your continued loyalty!! We appreciate your feedback!

Robert C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
timing, and friendly employees
very good
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks Robert for the feedback and for your continued loyalty!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Scratched car
Car came back all scratched up. The complementary car wash had debris in it that scratched my car to pieces.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,
Im sorry to hear your car has scratches. I would gladly take a look and see if they are consistent with our car wash. We use that wash every day and wash multiple cars for customers and our own cars. We have had no other complaints from anyone concerning their car. Please bring it by and I will gladly inspect and repair if necessary. We definitely want your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your response.

JJ
Joann J.
Sullivan, IN
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Shouldn't take an hour to change oil.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Joann,
Thanks for taking the time for the feedback. We value our customer responses in order to constantly improve our processes and customer experiences. I'm sorry your visit took longer than you expected. Our normal oil change does take around 45 minutes with our alignment check, battery test, 27pt inspection, and car wash. We pride ourselves in offering services you cannot get at Jiffy Lube or Walmart. We also do have issues like tire repairs, lug nuts seized, or other things that can cause us to run slightly behind. All that being said, we want you to be completely satisfied on every visit and want to retain you as our customer. If, in the future, you wish to be in and out in a certain time, let us know and we can give you an express service visit without some of the additional things we do to set us apart.
Thanks again for your time. I will be sending you a complimentary oil change for your next visit. Also, if you are satisfied with our follow up, Hyundai will give you a chance tore-score this visit.
Sincerely

2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Attitude
You are always treated as if you matter.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks again for your continued loyalty!!

HH
Heather H.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great shop
The shop has always been great! I appreciate all
their hard work.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks so much for your fedback and your continued loyalty to Dorsett!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Treated well
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time for the feedback and for your business!!

KH
Kerstan H.
Rosedale, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great time and service
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Kerstan! We appreciate your feedback and your business!!

PA
Phillip A.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Professional service
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Phil! We always appreciate your business and yur response!!

CJ
Callie J.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, overall good feeling.
My vehicle is 6 years old, and it still drives as if it’s brand new. I’ve had Hyundai before and it always lasts. I’m pleased with Hyundai. When the time is right, I will definitely come in for a brand new one.
Oil changes at Dorsett are quick and convenient. I feel confident in the work that is done. Just an overall good feeling. First time taking my car to a dealer and the best experience I’ve ever had. So glad I take my car there.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Callie, Thanks so much for the feedback! It thrills me that your experience exceeded your expectations. Welcome to the Dorsett family!

ER
Edward R.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great job except.....
You did a great job as usual. My only complaint would be when they changed the cabin filter when I got in the car items that had been in the glove box were on the floor.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback! Your completed satisfaction is important to us. I apologize for the sloppy work. That is unnacceptable, and corrective action will be taken. Thanks for your continued loyalty!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
As always there service was excellent.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We always appreciate you kindness, continued loyalty and your feedback! Thank you!

KG
Ken G.
Cincinnati, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased!
I was very pleased with the service that I received from Dorsett Hyundai. The tow truck dropped my car off at night and the next morning around 8:30am, I received a call telling me my car was ready! I was not expecting that at all! I would certainly visit again, if needed, but my husband and I live in Cincinnati, as well as, my family and friends. I did tell everyone about how great the service was. My husband, Mark, couldn't believe it either.
Thank you sooo much!😊
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Ken, Thanks for taking the time for the review. Im thrilled we could get you back on the road. If you are ever through this area, please stop to see us!

Sarah H.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
They did a great job with my car and kept me informed about what was going on.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Sarah! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback!!

DF
Dillon F.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic speed and service. Will always come back
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Dillon! We appreciate your business and your feedback!!

SP
Scott P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Taking car of business
Dorsett Hyundai service department communicate well. They were prompt at repairing my vehicle for a fair price. There waiting room is great, except you may not change the television channel or even the volume.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Paul, Thanks so much for your continued loyalty. We connot overstate how much we appreciate your business. The TV is a work in progress (lol)

Rick R.
West Terre Haute, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, efficient and the overall experience is why I go back.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Rick, can't overstate how much we appreciate your continued loyalty. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

TL
Timothy L.
Carbon, IN
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Terriable lack of response to customer concerns
Would not recommend this dealer to anyone.I took my car in for oil chqange and tires rotated.1.Wrong kind of oil used and they did not rotate my tires.I can not recommend this dealer to anyone as management has and will continue to refuse to respond to me.I assume the owner.1.agrees with the lack of response or 2.agrees with it. Neither one is acceptable.
Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Tim, I dont understand you responses. Your FULL SYNTHETIC (complimentary) oil change was done exactly as requested and scheduled. And no, we did not rotate your tires, because you did not request them rotated, or schedule them for a rotate. With only 5K on the car and the wear at an even 9/32 as documented on your paper work, we would not suggest that until apporx-8-10k miles. We did NOT use  the wrong oil as you suggest. Valvoline 5W20 FULL synthetic was used. You also suggest your calls are being ignored. 812-232-5500 ext. 2002. I will gladly discuss your visit. (Your new email that you just offered in this response has also been updated)

Jimmy J. from Dorsett Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Tim, we would absolutely rotate your tires anytime you ask for it. I dont know if when the appointment was made it did not get notated, and fo that I am obviously sorry. At our check in proccess we go over what is on the appointment, and make any recommendations at that time. That's why we have you sign before the car goes into the shop, to clarify whats on your repair order and to cinfirm why you are here. Also, at checkout, we go over everything that was performed, your oil change, free alignemnt check, courtesy car wash and multi point inspection. We would and will gladly do anything you ask at any time you want it done, regardless of factory reccommendations. Hopefully, we can get things to meet your satisfaction, and I am here if you need to discuss any of your concerns