CHRIS W.
10/18/2019
My junk truck.
I can't say enough about Mears! There are three things you need to hold onto when you find them, a good doctor, a good dentist and a good mechanic. Mears will look over the repair and give you an estimate and that is what you pay. They have served my family for the last 10 years and we couldn't be happier. I am a customer for life.

EB
EDWARD B.
10/18/2019
Dependability and reasonable price
Great people that can work around my schedule, they help me save money driving older vehicles by keeping them in good shape

Toronto, ON
Acura MDX
10/17/2019
Honest mechanic
Great experience with Mears. They were honest and got my car fixed quickly rather than trying to have me replace a bunch of parts
Thanks!

PL
PATRICIA L.
10/17/2019
Attentive to customer needs and prompt service,
Customer satisfaction is important and Mears has the heart of their customer

KC
KATHY C.
Buick Rendezvous
Great as usual
I have been using Mears for years. They are honest and helpful. I don’t hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

MIKE H.
Whitestown, IN
Honda Accord Wgn
10/16/2019
Honest evaluation of what the problem is with your repair. Fair pricing for services performed
We took my daughters car in for repair of what another establishment said had a blown head gasket. The estimate on the phone was $2100 to fix from Mears. I took the car and as turns out that was not what it needed. They repaired it and the cost was $430.

SD
SUSAN D.
Lexus IS 250
10/16/2019
No other auto repair shop gets our business
We have been using Mears' services for years and for all of our family's cars. Their customer service is outstanding, their prices are fair, and their knowledge and expertise are fantastic. I highly recommend them!

LA
LEE A.
Chevrolet S-10
10/15/2019
The guys at Mears are very friendly and don’t try to sell you something additional every time, only when needed.

JEFF C.
Danville, IN
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/13/2019
The service was fast and I was in and out in about an hour the cost for the service was very reasonable and customer service was very good will be a return customer

ANTHONY S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/12/2019
Epic
Mears Automotive is a great place! They always fix the problem for the right price!!

DORA C.
BMW 740iL
10/12/2019
Mears Visit
Kevin the owner, Troy and Tom are literally my heroes! Every time I have to take either of my vehicles to them for service they go above and beyond to provide excellent service! I appreciate them so much. If you are ever looking for a company that is reputable, that has integrity and awesome customer service, please call Mears Automotive.

JOHN B.
Avon, IN
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
SUPER!
As always, on time and spot on as to the estimate. Friendly and knowledge rich staff.

Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/11/2019
Excellent service and a great staff.

JANET W.
Buick LaCrosse
Always good
The work at Mears is always fast, courteous and well-done. Very thankful we found this place for our cars service needs.

MARIE M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/10/2019
Saved us from purchasing a used car that turned out to have lots of very expensive issues. Thank you for taking the time to explain to my 17 year old son why this car was not the car for him.

JENNIFER C.
10/10/2019
Top Notch Service
Local mechanics you can trust. We’ve had our cars serviced and maintained at the Brownsburg location for over 15 years. Friendly and very professional.

ANDY S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2019
Trusted ALWAYS
Took my 92 suburban to Mears for a massive oil leak I was sure was gonna end it’s life. Well the next day Troy eased my mind saying he was sure it was a faulty oil filter adapter and quoted me a VERY fair price to repair it!! Job done no more leak!! STRONG!! I believe other shops would have taken advantage and did work that wasn’t needed. You can always trust Mears!! Thanks guys!!!

WW
WALLY W.
10/09/2019
CLEAN SHOP AND EMPLOYEES MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT LEAVING YOUR VEHICLE
TOM DOES GOOD JOB EXPLAINING THE PROBLEMS AND FIXES.
ALSO, LIKE THAT SMALL PROBLEMS FOUND ARE FIXED, SUCH AS LIGHT BULBS AND ETC.

RA
ROBERT A.
Pittsboro, IN
Cadillac CTS
10/08/2019
Fast Service
Tom and the ream are great - always do great work that is done on time

ROY C.
10/08/2019
Customer service
Troy, Tom and the semi-retired Bob were awesome. Troy got me in the next day and over three weeks helped me figure out my problem. Tom has been my go-to guy between Troy and Bob. Bob was the first person I met when I came to Mears about 5 years ago and on this trip he drove me home after I dropped my car off and picked me up to take me back to the shop when it was done. Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without you. Enjoy your vacation, Troy. Bob's got you covered.