Mears Automotive Maintenance & Repair

GL
GARY L.
09/30/2018
I had great service from drop off to pickup.

Pontiac Montana SV6
09/29/2018
Quick and Great Service
Impressed with their customer service. They were quick and didn’t make up jobs that they could’ve done.

DEBBIE C.
09/28/2018
Mears Automotive
We have 3 vehicles that we regularly have serviced here. Mears is always thorough on their diagnostics and repairs any concerns in a prompt manner. They are very knowledgeable and informative. I recommend this business to all our friends and family.

RA
ROBERT A.
09/28/2018
Brake line
Had an urgent repair need and Tom and the guys worked me in and fixed my truck - great service as always

Avon, IN
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/27/2018
Mears replaced my alternator a few weeks ago, it was an easy, smooth process. Unfortunately it started making noise again. But they got me right back in, and had me up and running again in no time. Everyone at the brownsburg location is very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

BERT H.
Avon, IN
09/26/2018
As always excellent service and work.
Recently had front and rear brakes repaired, and, as always, was given great service and professional work at a fair price.

MARK S.
09/25/2018
Top notch!!
Great service on every visit!!

MARK H.
Danville, IN
Buick LaCrosse
09/25/2018
Quick Honest Service
First time at Mears and found the service to be thorough, quick, and honest from my technician Carl. Got rear wheel bearing assy replaced and Carl researched the most reasonable price by using an OEM part. They also found that my serpentine belt was cracked and frayed. Replaced that as well. I was impressed by the thorough inspection of my vehicle and not just addressing my initial issue. Cost for all was very reasonable overall. I will definitely return for future work.

SD
SANDY D.
Saturn Sky
09/24/2018
Friendly, professional, & competent service
After a friendly check in at the counter, I sat in a nice waiting area for my car to have a routine oil change & checkup. I was concerned because the “check engine” light had come on, so they analyzed that as well. When my car was ready, the light was explained to me as probably nothing serious, but told me how to handle the situation if it recurred. This had given them a perfect setting to charge me for what they assume may be the problem, but they told me to “wait & see”. They gained a lot of respect from me for doing that. I have been pleased with past visits as well.

FD
FRANK D.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/23/2018
46112
Friendly and professional service. Mechanics know what they are talking about.

BOB S.
09/23/2018
Good neighborhood place
Timely service, been coming here for years to get our vehicles serviced

CLARENCE H.
Martinsville, IN
09/21/2018
Very professional
They did a very thorough job! The truck handles much better

TOM B.
Jeep Liberty
09/19/2018
Great service and prices
I originally went to Mears auto. Based on reviews I read. I’ve had many opportunities to have my vehicle serviced at Mears. Troy, Tom and the service team have always diagnosed and fixed the problems quickly with quality parts at good prices for work performed. What more could I ask?

BC
Betsy C.
09/19/2018
Stands by their work!
Front brakes replaced 9 months ago, but the rotors had warped so they charged us $0.00 for all labor & parts to get us back on the road with all new hardware. As a small business owner, I appreciate them standing by their work & products. No questions asked. Thanks Troy & the Mears gang!!

MK
MIKE K.
Ford Transit Connect
09/18/2018
Honest and Reasonable
Mears was able to communicate and resolve in a timely manner. I would recommend Mears Automotive to my friends and family!

AK
AMAL K.
09/17/2018
Oil change and tires rotations
Very professional

SUSAN H.
09/17/2018
Trustworthy
Mear’s In Brownsburg is very professional and courteous. Trustworthy isn’t a word I use lightly. I feel I can trust what they say and the work they do. I have recommended them to many people and have not heard anything negative from family or friends. I appreciate them so much. Glad they are nearby.

HH
HOLLY H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/16/2018
Great service! I will be taking my car only to them from now on.

JEFF R.
Nissan Titan
09/15/2018
Best shop ever
These guys are the best in Indy. Great shops, good work, fair price. Go there as long as I live in the area

LR
LUIS R.
Noblesville, IN
09/13/2018
Always gets greatest service even with out to have an appointment