MICK B.
MINI Cooper Clubman
11/21/2020
Thorough service
Zach always seems to fit us in with our schedule which is nice since we live 55 minutes away

AA
ALEX A.
Rosedale, IN
11/03/2020
Convenient/Fast/Friendly
Took my car in to get looked at a year after buying it from a dealership and had shaking in the end. Within a day I had my vehicle in the shop. He’s very thorough about his job and educates you on your vehicle and what he’s doing. The shaking was due to tires that needed changed and he went ahead and did a tune up in my vehicle because the dealership failed to do that.
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the review of your experience with us Alex . We appreciate the business sir

DT
DOUG T.
10/26/2020
Prompt service convenient location
I was very pleased with the care I received from Bignell Automotive. I called in on Thursday and he was able to get me in the next day. I received a call before noon on the diagnostics and picked up the car that evening. I will recommend the service to everyone. It also very close for people living in the Fontanet/Seelyville area.
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 10/26/2020

Awesome Doug ! We are glad you enjoyed your repair experience as much as we did . We appreciate the feedback.  We are always here to keep you and your family on the road !

DAVE C.
10/21/2020
Had rear end work done on my vehicle,it drives awesome now. Just had a ignition coil go out and Zach had me back on the road in just over an hour. Love the knowledge and work ethic the place has. Highly recommend!
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for the review of your experience with us Dave. We appreciate the feedback

WP
William P.
10/16/2020
Trusting Service!
My wife and I heard about Bignell Automotive from a friend. They had been having him work on their truck for years. We were so happy with the work he did on our vehicle. For the amount of work we had done the price was a lot cheaper than other places. The place is clean and in order. Zach told us what was wrong and even showed us pictures of the broken parts while still on the vehicle! Good to have someone working for you that you can trust. Would highly recommend!
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 10/16/2020

Awesome William ! We are so glad you enjoyed your first visit with us . We are always just a phone call away for any of your future repair needs !

RL
ROBERT L.
Carbon, IN
10/14/2020
Quick service
Really quick service got vehicle back same day
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 10/15/2020

Glad we could keep you on the road Robert , As usual , it is a pleasure keeping you and the your family safely driving on the roads sir .

JOE G.
10/12/2020
Excellent service!!
Up front pricing
Done most of the time in the same day
Straight shooter , tells you how it is without the fluff and beating around the bush
I trust no one else with my vehicles

CINDY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/10/2020
He was efficient
I moved back to Brazil recently . Needed a car repair shop in the future . Well I needed one quicker than I had anticipated. Noticed I had an oil leak on my Chevy Cruze. So I called BIGNELL AUTOMOTIVE got my car dropped off in the evening the next morning he called me. Oil leak was diagnosed As my last repair shop had used a NOT Gm recommended oil filter on my car . He gave me an estimate on Diagnosing and cleaning oil mess under my car and oil change. I was so relieved ! I got my car repaired and oil change by MY new repair shop BIGNELL AUTOMOTIVE
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 10/15/2020

Glad you had a great experience with us Cindy. We strive to be as quick and efficient with every single customer, on every single visit . We look forward to seeing you in the future .

JARED S.
10/01/2020
Quick brake job
Zach got my truck in quick and performed the work same day. I highly recommend.
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for the awesome review of your experience with us Jared . We truly appreciate the opportunity to keep you on the road and working

09/23/2020
Excellent.
Quality work. Great rates. Friendly staff.
Honest and straight forward.

Awesome !

TONI S.
09/16/2020
Great Mechanic
Dropped car off at 5:00 p.m on Monday. Zack texted before 8:00 a.m the next morning with problem and cost. Vehicle was ready the next morning. When I picked up vehicle Zack took the time to explain what he repaired. Very courtesy Great shop. Will definitely recommend.
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Wow ! Thank you for the review Toni . We sure do appreciate our customers recommending us. It is always a pleasure keeping you and your family on the road.

09/12/2020
Great Service!
Outstanding customer service. Very professional and top notch mechanical work!
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 09/12/2020

Awesome review ! Thank you for sharing your experience with us

ANNETTE B.
09/11/2020
Professional and efficient..
Always looking out for the customer's safety by keeping my vehicle running efficient. Up-front quote and never pushy or adding unnecessary costs..
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you Annette , We appreciate the business and the fact that you chose us for your repair needs

LISA M.
Buick Verano
09/10/2020
Wonderful service
Honest and Very professional. I have found Zach to be honest, helpful, and a true professional. His shop is clean, and he is reliable.
Zach B. from Bignell Automotive responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you Lisa , We appreciate the review . Thank you for choosing Bignell Automotive

Oldsmobile Bravada
09/09/2020
Excellant
Fast, professional, reliable,dependable & trustworthy.

Awesome ! thank you .