04/19/2019
The service is reliable, honest and reasonable. They are very flexible, too, to get you in their schedule
John is very caring about the customers.

LC
LISA C.
South Burlington, VT
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/11/2019
Trustworthy and excellent service
Double G always goes above and beyond! It’s important to me to use a repair shop I can trust as I am not super knowledgeable about a and there repairs. I never wonder about if the reccommended repairs are unnecessary. Only the needed repairs are done. From time to time they may recommend other repairs for preemptive maintenance but you know that as part of the discussion. I never hesitate to recommend friends or family to use Double G! Keep up the great work and service Jon and Amanda!!!

PB
Paul B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place is good to work with.

EK
Elliot K.
Volvo V70
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Elliot said the service provided by the business is very dependable and the mechanics are good.

Sean B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the service was great, and he thinks the staff are trustworthy.

TL
Travis L.
Subaru Legacy
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the staff was honest, and brought him into the facility to show him the vehicle's needs.

SR
SALLY R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/26/2019
I have always gotten wonderful service at Double G Auto. First with Gary and now with John. The work is great and done in a timely manner. And everyone is friendly. But most important, I trust the value of the work and that means a lot to me. I know the right work will be done at the right price. Thanks Double G!!!

03/13/2019
Quick and affordable
Double G is a great convenient choice. They keep my car running, and do so at a good price.

AG
Abigail G.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tori. She said the service was on time and the staff were really nice.

IM
IAN M.
Milton, VT
03/08/2019
Great service,
Double G has come through for me big.
They check all options. They saved me when I was told elsewhere I had transmission problems, I had Double G check it and they were able to determine it was much smaller issue after going over it. Saved me big money. They’ve now done other work for me and I’ve been extremely happy with their quality of work and ability to work with my schedule.

SF
SUSAN E F.
03/07/2019
Double G Auto
Always friendly, prompt service. I have only positive things to say about Double G. I have complete trust in them taking care of my automobile.

AO
Ahmed O.
Honda CR-Z
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Ahmed said the service was amazing. The work was the best.

Susan S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Susan said they are happy with their service.

GT
GREGORY T.
02/12/2019
Great place
Happy, friendly people and dog. Efficient and reasonably priced.

Jeep Cherokee
01/19/2019
Best guys around
John and Gary are great. Straight shooters, always aware of price. Highly recommended.

John R.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
John said the customer service was great.

SR
Steve R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they were very good.

WO
Willie O.
South Burlington, VT
Honda Civic Cpe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Willie said he has been using the service for 15 years, and he would like the staff to keep up the good work.

ROBERT M.
Colchester, VT
Toyota Tundra
12/07/2018
Customer service and commitmant
Double G (G&G) is THE place for all your automotive problems. I have a 2002 Tundra that for the most part has been a problem since about 2013. I know basic vehicle repair so I'm able to do most small repairs myself such as replacing a starter, battery and filling in rust holes but when I know it's beyond my abilities this is where I go. I can explain to them what I think the problem is and where to start troubleshooting and during the day it gets done sometime with surprises but always under the price that I had estimated. They go the distance in getting things done on time and done right. Special thank you to Amanda and John for outstanding service. I know exactly where to go to get my 17 year old truck fixed.
Thank you from a very satisfied customer!
Rob Mongeon, Colchester, VT

PM
PATRICK M.
12/05/2018
Excellent!
Thanks for the fast and excellent work.