Latest Review almost 3 years ago

E P.
Minneapolis, MN
06/23/2015
The best service
The best service I have ever received. They figured out what was wrong when nobody else could. And fast! To top it off what I paid was way beyond fair. Very, very impressed. It took years but I've finally found someone I can really trust.

SANDY M.

AA
AMY A.
09/11/2011
Dred Scott Review
Dred Scott has been a God send for us. They have been able to work with us on a very rare collector car (1988 Sterling) as well as our Toyota Corolla (1998 - 225,000 mi). Both are still running very well. They were recommended to us by a neighbor who purchased a classic BMW, and was very pleased with the service. I would highly recommend the Dred Scott team for any automotive service needed. They are professional and extremely personable; on top of being competent and exceptionally knowledgeable.

JIM D.
09/10/2011
Oil Change
Service was incomplete and represented to me as complete.
John T. from Dred Scott Automotive
Jim, thanks for taking the time to respond. Again, I appologize for us not putting the oil change sticker in your car. The employee who was working on it had to go to the emergency room as he cut his hand. We double check everything but unfortunately forgot the sticker.

LG
LARRY G.
Eden Prairie, MN
09/06/2011
repair review
survice was good and prompt

JUDY S.
09/06/2011
Great job! Maybe saved me from a car accident
I was very happy with the personal service provided. When a serious problem was discovered it was carefully explained and I was not pushed to complete all other repairs that day, although I chose to do so. The faulty part was saved and shared with me to better explain the serious nature of the repair.

MIKE B.
08/31/2011
Auto Repair
The staff is courteous, professional & honest. The work was done in a timely manner and was fully explained. We bring all of our vehicles to be repaired to Dred Scott Automotive. I highly recommend them to family, friends and acquaintences.