EV
ERIK V.
01/21/2021
They are awesome
They are very friendly they had my car ready in the same day at a great price

Ray B.
Minnesota
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Ray said this business has good workmanship, prices and good staff. It is a good reliable business.

MATT W.
01/20/2021
The guys always do a great job no matter what the issue is! They’re fast, honest, and always helpful. Definitely a customer for life. Highly recommend!!

CT
COURTNEY T.
01/19/2021
Outstanding Service
I stopped in, without an appointment, because there was a leak in one of my tires. Ryan greeted me when I arrived and dropped everything to help with the issue immediately. He jacked up the car, removed the tire, scrubbed corrosion off the rim, sealed it back up and put the tire back in my car, all in 20 minutes, without charge. I want to thank Ryan for his exemplary service. It's experiences like this that remind me why I've been a customer for almost 20 years, and will continue well into the future.

MO
MARGRET O.
01/18/2021
Will be back
Good work fair pricing thanks

MIKE G.
01/16/2021
Consistently great service
I stopped in for a battery and they took care of me right away even though it was near closing time.They also found a small leak in a tire and fixed it.Both of the techs were friendly and gave excellent service. The best service shop in the area.

RICHARD W.
01/16/2021
Went for an oil change. I was called when they discovered the engine air filter was dirty. Admittedly I hadn’t changed it in at least 40k miles. Let me know the condition of my tires. Felt like good old time service. No high pressure sales, just solid consultation. I will return for future service.

DEREK B.
GMC Savana Passenger
01/15/2021
Positivity.
It's so refreshing to be greeted with positivity. These guys are rock solid.

LC
Logan C.
Kia Forte
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Logan said the business is up front and honest.

TN
TOM N.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/12/2021
Accommodating
Appreciate fitting me in at the last minute to take care of a tire repair.

AT
ANN T.
Nissan Murano
01/11/2021
Great service, honest and reliable.
P.S.Thank you for washing my car after the oil change. What a treat!

KH
KATHLEEN H.
01/09/2021
Friendliness
Friendly. And I felt they were honest.

PW
PEGGY W.
Eden Prairie, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
Personal great service.
Consistently do a great job.

ZD
ZACK D.
Quick oil change
Always friendly an willing to get you in for a quick oil change

JERIMIAH W.
GMC Sonoma
01/08/2021
It’s sad but this is how shops should be.
It’s sad but this is how shops should be. I hate looking for shops. Knowing they don’t really care about your car just the one job. I purchased a 20 year old truck I really really really like about a year ago and had obviously put it off but I wanted to shop that I can keep going to to keep this truck running another 10 years. I had heard good things so I stopped by there one day and they offered to take my truck in right away and check it out. I think they found everything possibly wrong with it but not only that we’re very honest About how bad certain things were and what they affected and if I really needed it now. They put together a plan of things that really needed to be done and things I could do in the future and things I could probably choose to not do at all. Then they actually asked me if I wanted to get started on some things and how much money I was willing to work with right now and we picked the obvious things and then they even found a problem on another major thing and get that fixed during the process. The bill is completely fair and exactly what they stated And I will definitely be bringing my truck there on a regular basis till it’s gone. To me this kind of shop is hard to find.