Joe / Nancy K.
10/20/2018
Honesty
Quick service. Honest people. They do s good job. Thankful that they were able to get me in so quick.

Buick LaCrosse
10/17/2018
Always dependable, thorough and reasonable.
I have been going to Drellishak's since the '70s and have always received knowledgeable and reasonable care for my car. They catch things that could be a problem in the future and help create a plan to deal with it before it is dangerous. They are perfect for ongoing maintenance and always seems to be able to finish on time. Completely trust them with my car and they practice great customer service that makes me happy.

BR
Bob R.
10/17/2018
Helpful, experience and trust.
The staff knows their business well and shares with customers in a clear manner.

Dr. Mike/Julie B.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2018
I have taken my Chevy Suburban to Drellishak's for years! Their service on my vehicle is always above and beyond what is expected. They make sure to call before they begin to fix anything with an estimate. Debbie, who answers the phone is great to work with. She takes the time to answer your questions and also engage in friendly conversation. I am thankful that they are close enough for me to walk to! Thanks for all you do for myself and Fairview!

MF
Mike / Debbie F.
10/13/2018
♬♩ baby, you can test drive my car! ♩♫ ♬
thnx for dealing with the two problems that had come up with the car - and giving the CR-V a good test drive - all of the beatles, I mean bugs, have been dealt with

Mark/ Neysa M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/11/2018
Never fails to impress me every time my truck needs service. Great workmanship, as well as, professionalism.
All I can say is outstanding. I would never take my vehicles to any other service facility. Frank and his staff are the best.

Mark ,
Thank You so much for the great review, we aim to please.... We are very happy you are a loyal customer of Drellishaks , spread the word to your friends. :)

Ashley S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business was timely, efficient, and informative.

LH
Larry H.
Nissan Murano
10/08/2018
Checkup
Drellishak's takes the worry out of my cars. They not only do the appropriate repairs, they advise what needs in the future should be considered. I hold on to my cars and Drellishak's helps to keep my cars like new.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Thank you both for being grat customers of ours , working with you guys is always a pleasure!!!
Thank you for your loyalty to Drellishaks.   Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contests and more

maureen M.
Honda Fit
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Maureen said the staff is terrific and the service is good.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Maureen , Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review , we value you as our customer , spread the good word  :)
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contest and more

Jordon L.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Jordon said the employees were prompt with service.

Robert W.
10/05/2018
Personable People
The Jeep is working well now. Despite the high mileage, we hope to keep it in service until our son can purchase his own newer vehicle. I appreciate the personable people at Drellishak's - I feel we get a fair price for the work performed.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Thank you Robert for the great review , we are glad your happy with our services and prices , Spead the word to family and friends.
Like us on Facebook to sdtay up to date on all our car tips , contest and more.

Joel S.
Bay Village, OH
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Joel said keep up the good work.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
We appreciate you as our customer .
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contests and more.

RL
Ron/Ellie L.
Bay Village, OH
Mercedes-Benz E350
WOW!
Wonderful people, exacting work, very fair price
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you both for being awesome people , you are both a pleasure.... We value your business...

KK
Ken K.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
close to home
They identified problems and fixed them.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to recognize us and give us a great review. Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contest and more !

KF
KIM F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/03/2018
You treat me with respect and answer all my questions.
My experiences with Drellishak's is always positive! I walk away not feeling ripped off or like I was just taken advantage of.
I will always bring my cars to Drellishak's and I recommend them to all my friends and family.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Awesome !!! Thank You Kim for the amazing review , we are so glad your experiences have been positive as we wouldnt want anything less. Thank you for spreading the word:)
Like us on facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contests and more..

MV
Mike V.
Pontiac Vibe
10/01/2018
30 Year Customer........
I have never had occasion to question their integrity or workmanship.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Mike ... You are Awesome... You are always a pleasure to work with, we are so gratful for all of our customers , 30 years  is impressive..
Glad we are able to car for all your vehicles.

Chuck B.
Nissan Versa
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the business did a good job.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018

Chuck , we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us a great review , we are happy that you wer satified with us .
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips contest and more

FC
FLORENCE C.
09/27/2018
I have lived in Fairview Park for over 50 years and Drellishak's has been a constant for as long as I can remember - always honest and dependable!
I trust them and am happy with the service I have received over the years.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Florence , thank you for you long time trust  in us here at Drellishaks , our custiomer mean everything.
Spread the word to all your family and friends..

PG
Paul/ Stephanie G.
09/27/2018
Highly recommended
Very good service. Thank you!
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018
Thank you Paul and Stephanie for the two thumbs up :)
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contests and more.

SG
Susan G.
Kia Optima
09/26/2018
Honest, Reliable Service
I always take my automobiles to Drellishak's. They are reliable and honest. If I need my car back by a specific time, they always meet my deadline.