MK
Mike K.
03/24/2019
auto care
I trust them and they do good work.

Dave L.
Saturn Ion
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he likes this facility a lot and he will continue to recommend them.

Rick/ Karen B.
North Ridgeville, OH
03/16/2019
Frank and Debbie and whole crew do a great job,service is first class and personable. We have been going to Drellishak's for over 40 years.

LN
LOU N.
Ford Edge
03/15/2019
Scheduled maintenance
Another great job. Easy to schedule, easy drop off and completed on time.

Jason B.
Kia Sportage
03/14/2019
Honesty
I like the fact that they don’t try to sell you things you don’t need.

AN
Anne/Bob N.
Westlake, OH
03/14/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly employees
I never worry about taking my car to drellishaks. I know I can trust what they tell me, and they always fix my car. The staff is very friendly, and knowledgeable. I know nothing about cars and how to fix them, so that’s why I value the service I get from drellishaks. Most importantly, they are trustworthy.

SG
Susan G.
Kia Optima
03/13/2019
Honest, Reliable Service
Drellishak's always provide prompt, friendly service. They are honest and completely open about what sort of maintenance I need and when I need to have it done. When I make an appointment and give them a time when I need it done, they are pot on!

K
Mo K.
Solon, OH
Acura MDX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mo said he is satisfied with the business. They are friendly, helpful and explained everything so he understood.

MF
Mike / Debbie F.
Rocky River, OH
03/09/2019
first visit for new car
was pleased with the work on our "new" 2016 auto - we plan to make many more visits in the future! thnx

SL
Shawn L.
Kia Spectra
03/06/2019
Drellishak's has always been a very reliable auto care shop. I have had all my cars serviced by them over many, many years and never regretted having done so.
When Drellishak's has your car in for repairs and you explain the problem the car is having they thoroughly check the problem out and give you a detailed analysis of what the problem is or could be. You are always treated like you are the most important customer they have. They are very knowledgeable of the repair and service business of all makes and models automobiles. This time I had my car in for service and it is aways a GREAT experience.

John P.
Cleveland, OH
Buick Lucerne
03/06/2019 Category: Service
John said they appreciate the business more than imaginable. They have confidence to be able to take in the vehicle and get work done properly at a fair price. Frank and Debbie are professional, great and knowledgeable.

JAMES B.
Elyria, OH
Honda Element
03/01/2019
Looking for a fix for greenie
My good old Element (greenie) we call her developed a noise in the front end. I call Drellishak's and they got me in the next morning. Before long I received a call with a recommend repair. The repair was completed within a short period. Simple and quick and painless service!! Thank you for the great service!
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 03/05/2019

We love it that you and Greenie are happy with the service we provide!  Thanks for taking the time to answer our survey and please tell your friends (and Greenie's friends) about us!

PB
Pastor Jerry B.
Lakewood, OH
02/27/2019
Great service. Good prices.
Today was another in very long string of great experiences I've had with Drellishak's. If only every neighborhood business was run so honestly, kindly, and well.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to answer our survey!  We love being a neighborhood business our neighbors can trust.  Follow us on Facebook for contests, car care tips, and more!

Carol/Joe C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/24/2019
Customer Service
The customer service was outstanding. There was a miscommunication on tires that were ordered. No fault was placed, just solution to meet deadlines. Highly recommend for your car needs
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks for taking the time to answer our survey.  We are glad we were able to get your car finished and returned to you in a timely manner.  Spread the word to your friends and like us on Facebook to stay up to date on contests, car care tips, and more!

RL
Ron/Ellie L.
Bay Village, OH
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/19/2019
WOW!
Great service. Very honest.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

We Love our Customer , thank you so much for always taking the time out to give us a 2 Thumbs Up !!!

Ron / Maryalys C.
Honda Civic Si
02/16/2019
I can trust Drellishak’s to be honest about my car—very important to me!!!!!!
Great customer service and dependable service!!
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you so much for your continued support and trust in us here at Drellishaks , our customer are our top prority ...

BF
Brian F.
Cleveland, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the facility recommended the towing place, he was charged $100 less, the vehicle was done fast, and the price was good.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Brian for giving us a great review , we are very pleased that your satisfied with your service. <Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips  contests and more

MF
Mike / Debbie F.
Rocky River, OH
02/13/2019
long work list completed in 1 day
thnx for finishing up a long work list in just one day!
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for always cheering us !!!  Customer like you make our job easy , we value your business and trust in us here at Drellishaks to maintain all your car needs . :)

02/13/2019
Quality Service and Honest Customer Care
Drellishak's provides honest service with the customer pocketbook in mind. They are always accommodating when service is needed and strive to provide the service needed without just wanting to make more money.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

We are are the luckiest business around , our customers are the best , it goes way beyond just the car repair , Thank you for your business and we are glad we can take car of all your vehicle needs .. :)

SL
Stephen L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff kept in touch with him to let him know what was going on. They also stayed late in order for him to get the vehicle. He also was able to pick up his vehicle at night and was able to pay for the work done in the morning.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review , we appreciate your business .. Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our car tips , contests and more.