Drellishaks Service Center

Dan P.
01/03/2018
Parts price gouging
Charged more than twice the price for an inner tie rod end I could have bought myself directly from Chrysler. $198.00 (drellishaks) vs. $91.00 (Chrysler)not to mention cheaper alternatives. Autozone etc.
Go there informed

DK
dennis k.
07/27/2017
jerry
fixed works hhr fast thanks

BILL H.
Westlake, OH
Honda Accord
08/11/2012
Friendly Staff. Quality Work. On Time as Promised
I have never had a bad experience. Joe and the staff all work to make sure my car is serviced and repaired when promised and at the price that I was quoted. Honest and very fair businesss.

TEECE L.
Scion xA
08/05/2012
Honest and fair
What more could you ask for? Overall GREAT place. I won't ever take my car anywhere else.

CJ
CATHY J.
08/03/2012
Fair and trustworthy
You fixed a problem under warrenty even more quicklly than planned.

CK
CHRIS K.
08/03/2012
Drellishak's is the best auto service company!
They got me in and right away and my oil change was done in less than 2 hours. Joe is the best! He maintains our three cars and let's us know ahead of time when something is going to need to be done. I would't go anywhere else. Drellishak's is reliable and fair. And they are all so friendly and personable! Thanks Drellishak's!

JUDY W.
quick service

MARILYN W.
Toyota Matrix
07/27/2012
friendly, always very good service..no complaints
My car had a diagnostic done by Pete first and they I followed up with a visit to have the work completed by Jerry. It is completed and the problem was fixed.

DIANNE C.
Westlake, OH
07/24/2012
Very thorough
They really take the time to explain, even when it takes quite a bit of patience for people who aren't car-savvy. Quick diagnosis and walked my husband through how to keep an eye on it to prevent future issues.

TOM L.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
07/16/2012
Affordable fixes for old cars
My old Olds is still running thanks to Drellishaks and their skill at finding a fix to fit my budget

JANE M.
07/08/2012
The peope
Everyone is very nice. The machanics are great. The people up front are friendly and knowledgeable.

CK
CHRIS K.
Buick Rendezvous
07/07/2012
Joe is the best! He not only completes the job in a timely manner, but he goes above and beyond to make sure we are driving safely and are aware of upcoming needs of the car. He is fair and honest. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

GS
GEORGE S.
Lakewood, OH
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
07/02/2012
Friendly and knowledgable
They always do a great job and pricing is fair

PJ
PAT J.
06/30/2012
Personable service and exact expertise
I have been bringing my cars to Drellishaks for over twenty years. I would not trust my vehicles to ANYONE else. Consistent, high quality customer service and I have never had a problem with repair service. A true gem in Rocky River, Ohio!

HH
HEATHER H.
06/17/2012
information
Everyone on staff is willing to explain multiple options to help me stay safely on the road and on budget.

RICHARD S.
Ford Econoline
06/16/2012
A car and a van
I have been using Drellishaks for decades. When either car need work it is not only the first place I think of it is also the only plaace that comes to mind.

ROBERT S.
North Olmsted, OH
Ford Escort
06/08/2012
Never let me down!
Service is just awesome here at Drellishaks!

TOM L.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/07/2012
Quick and easy
I called, they got me right in. Fixed and returned in the same day.

JANE M.
06/07/2012
great service
always friendly and knowledgable service

BG
BRUCE G.
Honda Accord
06/03/2012
1998 Honda Accord
Oil, lube, & filter & general once over before trip. Joe, TZ, & staff did a great job. I am very satisfied and will return for future needs. Thanks again. It's like dealing with family, only better.
Frank D. from Drellishaks Service Center responded on 06/04/2012